Suddenly Single Steffie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
opels
opels
2,484 Followers

"Tomorrow, I'm going to fuck this hole like crazy," she heard him say to Calvin.

"Why not tonight?" he asked.

She felt a finger slide into her dripping pussy. She tried to buck against it, tried to draw it into her. Her pussy was aching for his touch, for a caress.

"Because, tonight I'm going to fuck this hole until we're both raw," he laughed. Continuing to tease her pussy, he said, "You know, our little housemate here is quite perverted. She enjoyed the spanking earlier." He brought his hand down hard on her ass, causing a small cry to erupt from her throat. "She liked the forced blow job that you unfortunately left in the middle of, because she liked that you were watching and she likes this." She felt his hand connect forcefully with her pussy, a wet smack ringing in the air as she again cried out softly. He smacked her again, asking, "This turns you on, doesn't it, slave?"

"Yes, sir," she gasped, relishing how the stinging pain was melting into a soothing warmth.

"She's really wet too. Does the bondage turn her on?" Calvin asked.

"Yup," Jack laughed.

How she wished they would stop discussing her and give her some relief. She wanted to scream and beg for one of them to fuck her, but she had to keep her mouth shut or they would only torment and deny her longer.

"Well, I'll leave you to it," Calvin said and Steffie heard his footsteps retreat from the room, before the door closed.

She heard the rustle of clothes coming off and hitting the floor and prayed that relief would come soon. The mattress behind her dipped and Jack's strong hands gripped her hips, pulling her higher into the air. Time seemed to stretch for an eternity before his cock rammed into her, filling her in one slick stroke. She cried out loudly as her head tried to lift from the mattress.

He ground against her, his coarse pubic hairs scratching at her exposed asshole. She was surprised to find that the sensation sent a ripple of desire through her. Her wonder at this newfound pleasure was replaced by the shock waves that Jack was pounding through her as he relentlessly fucked her pussy, repeatedly ramming his big cock deeply into her. "Oh yeah, you feel good. So fucking good. My little bitchslut."

He abruptly pulled out, momentarily shocking her, until a flurry of sharp slaps to her ass caused her to cry out. He spanked her hard and fast, the blows alternating between cheeks, covering her entire ass. She had to bite her lip to prevent herself from begging him to stop. The realization that she was truly helpless hit her like a thunderbolt and her release finally came, the orgasm roaring through her, causing her head to spin and her limbs to tremble violently.

The spanking stopped as abruptly as it had begun and he again rammed his cock into her. She cried out as his hips slapped against her tender butt, spanking the tender flesh again. He ignored her cries and just kept driving into her.

Jack's head was spinning with how good she felt. He had had his share of women, his muscular physique and good looks never failed to attract them, but this was different. Was it because she was bound and helpless? Because she was so turned on? Her pussy was almost as hot as her freshly spanked ass. Because he could do anything he wanted with her? Most of the women he bedded were very willing to please him however he wished, but maybe because, for the most part, there were no boundaries. He knew that tomorrow he was going to fuck her ass. He thought about how she might cry out, maybe even scream when he entered her and he felt an added ripple of excitement course through him.

He pulled back and pumping just the head of his cock into her pussy, he stared down at her sweetly puckered back entrance. He then watched his large pole sliding in and out of her. The thought of stretching her that wide almost tipped him over the edge and he had to pull out for a minute.

He watched her for a moment, gasping and quivering on his bed. Her pussy lips slightly puffy from a combination of his spanks and his rough screwing. He gently stroked his wet dick, contemplating a new humiliation for her.

He walked around to other end of the bed and knelt in front of her, his knees on either side of her head. Grabbing a handful of hair, he pulled her head up. He lightly slapped her cheek. "Such a sweet little bitchslut," he said softly. "Are you my bitchslut?" he asked.

"Yes, sir," she replied breathlessly.

He again gently slapped her cheek. "Say it," he ordered.

She swallowed before saying, "I'm your bitchslut," in a barely audible whisper.

He pulled the blindfold down, and forcing her to look up at him, he growled, "I can't hear you. Say it louder."

"I'm your bitchslut," she repeated louder, her cheeks burning with humiliation.

He again slapped her, "Address me properly."

Tears threatening to spill from her eyes, she repeated, "I'm you bitchslut, sir."

"That's right, you are," he purred, as he replaced her blindfold. He nudged her lips with his dick and she parted her lips, eagerly accepting his cock down her throat. He gripped her hair tightly, holding her head in place as he pumped his cock in and out of her mouth. He pushed in deeply, until her nose pressed against his stomach and then slid out slowly, a low groan of pleasure slipping past his lips.

"Holy fuck, your mouth is so sweet," he moaned as he again pushed his dick deeply into her mouth. He felt his orgasm stirring and reluctantly dragged himself out from between her lips.

He walked back around the bed and gently flipped her over onto her back. He could see her nipples between her arms and thighs and pinched them hard. She gasped loudly as he held his fingers tightly pressed to her darkening nubs and began rolling them between his fingers. He could see her biting her lip, trying not to cry out. With a wicked smile, he wiggled his hands, causing her full breasts to shake and then tugged, pulling her tits upwards, stretching them. She eventually did cry out and only then did he stop, however, he didn't release her. Small cries escaped her lips as he held her breasts painfully between his fingers.

"Please, sir," she finally breathed, no longer able to bear the pain.

"Please, what bitchslut?" he asked, enjoying her torment.

"Please release me. Please spare my breasts," she whimpered.

"But they're so much fun to play with," he laughed, wiggling them again, watching the flesh shake.

She again gasped loudly, followed by a small cry. He suddenly opened his fingers, releasing her and she again cried out. The purplish nubs sat hard upon her reddened breasts and he knew she wanted to rub the aching flesh. He reached down and roughly grabbed and squeezed the soft mounds eliciting another small cry from her. He had never before thought about tormenting a woman's breasts and was enjoying himself, but knew not to go too far. He gave each a sharp slap before turning his attention back to her pussy.

He gently slapped the lips a few times before slamming his cock into her again. "Don't hold back, cry out as much as you like. I want to hear your pleasure. I want you to talk dirty to me, and say it loudly," he ordered.

A cry burst from her lips before he even finished speaking. She gasped and moaned while praising his cock and the way it was making her feel. She told him again and again how she was his bitchslut and was grateful that he found her cunt worthy of his cock.

Calvin lay in his bed, tortured by the sounds of their fucking. His eyes closed, he held his throbbing erection in his hand, stroking himself, imagining that it was he who was the cause of her passionate cries. He pictured her as she was on Jack's bed, bound and helpless. He had been hoping that Jack would let him fuck her, but the invitation hadn't come so he had retreated to his bedroom to seek his pleasure another way. At that point the cries stopped and he heard footsteps stumbling to his door followed by a pounding on it.

"Hey Cal, you still awake?" Jack called.

Hastily stuffing his erection back in his shorts, he climbed from his bed and opened the door. "Yeah, can't sleep with the racket you two are making," he said with a smile.

"You gotta help me out, man. She's insatiable and so damn hot, I can't keep my dick in her. I last about a minute before I feel like I'm gonna cum."

"What, you want to tag team fuck her?" Calvin laughed. "Why don't you just come?"

"No, I want her begging for mercy. I want her to be so sore that she just can't take it anymore."

"Well, I can't let a buddy down, now, can I?" Cal again laughed, following Jack back to his room. He entered the room and looked down at Steffie, now laying on her back, her breathing heavy, her pussy red and swollen but still so wet he could see her juices dripping down her ass. He dropped his shorts and knelt on the bed, his knees on either side of her hips and drove his hard cock into her. She cried out loudly at his initial thrust, but then Jack knelt above her, straddling her shoulders and she hesitated, initially unaware that Calvin was in the room.

She giggled as Jack pushed his cock against her lips and she sucked him into her. Wanting the blow job to last awhile, he didn't deep throat her, just let her suck him in her mouth. The trembling sensation of her occasional cries emitting from the back of her throat only added to the pleasurable sensations.

"God, you were right, she's so fucking hot," Cal gasped, gripping her thighs and driving into her. "I can't last much longer."

"You have to. Just keep pounding her. Keep fucking her," Jack urged.

"No, you have to take over," he said, barely able to breathe from the strain of holding back his orgasm.

Jack got off the bed and walked around to his friend. "OK, take a break." The pause between them was only a moment and the relentless humping continued.

Steffie's mind was in a whirl. Time lost all meaning and the punishment of her pussy consumed her. Jack suddenly pulled out and two sharp slaps hit her swollen lips before he mercilessly drove into her again. Her orgasm roared through her, the sharp sting from his slaps driving her over the edge. She cried out and felt her muscles clenching around him as her juices flowed from her, dripping down her ass.

Her pussy was sore but she was determined to continue until he came. The lubricant of her juices prevented any chafing but the never ending penetration was beginning to hurt. "Oh yeah, my dirty little bitchslut, you like those pussy slaps, don't you?" Jack gasped.

"Yes, sir," she replied breathlessly.

"Do you want me to slap your cunt again?" he asked her.

Hesitating, she replied, "No, sir."

"Why not?" he asked, surprised.

"My pussy is getting sore, sir. The slaps are too much," she replied softly.

"Do you want me to come?" he panted, an idea forming in his head.

"Only if it pleases you, sir," she replied, actually wanting nothing more than for him to come.

He slapped her sore tit and said sharply, "That's not what I asked. I want an honest response, bitchslut. Is your cunt so sore that you want me to come and end this?" He was still driving deeply into her and could see the anguish in her face.

"Yes, sir," she whimpered.

"Beg for it," he demanded, a wicked smile curling his lips. "Beg for me to shoot my cum inside you," he urged.

Nervously licking her lips, she said, "Please come inside me, sir. Please, I can't take much more of this fucking. Your big cock has made me so sore, please shoot your cum deep inside my pussy, please fill me with it. I want it inside me so bad, please give it to me, please."

"Dirty bitchslut," he grunted. "I'll come, but not in your pussy." He roughly pulled out of her and stroking his throbbing cock he spewed his cum over her legs, arms, breasts, even hitting her in the chin. He groaned loudly at his release, watching his cum spatter over her. "Hey Cal, you gotta do this. Shoot your cum onto her," he urged his friend as he climbed off the bed.

Calvin knelt on the bed, pumping his cock furiously and with a loud groan of his own, his juices mingled with his friend's, covering Steffie's aching body with ropes of gooey cum.

He climbed off the bed and two young men stood and contemplated Jack's sex slave for a few moments. "What are you?" Jack asked her, pulling off the blindfold, unable to resist a final humiliation.

"Your dirty bitchslut, sir," she whimpered, her lashes lowered, unable to look at the two of them.

Jack gently slapped her cheek. "That's right, my sweet dirty bitchslut." He paused looking at her for a final moment, before he began to untie her.

She gingerly stretched her limbs, and Jack had to help her stand, her legs were trembling so much before going to her bathroom to take a long, relaxing shower. She rinsed the cum off and gently soaped her sore body. Jack had thoroughly used and abused her, she thought, wincing as the puff scraped at her tender breasts. She had to use her hand to wash her pussy it was so sore, the same with her ass. He had spanked her so hard and had slapped his hips against her ass so much that it was extremely tender.

When she finally returned to Jack's bedroom, she found him waiting for her. His hair was damp from his own shower and he had changed the sheets on the bed. The lights were low and he invited her to lay on the bed, on her stomach. She did as he asked but grew nervous when he straddled her thighs. No, I can't take anymore, she thought.

Her fears were short lived though as she felt warm oil squirting onto her back, followed by Jack's strong hands gently massaging her sore muscles. He rubbed her shoulders and arms, then made his way down her back. He squirted more oil onto her ass and she sighed as she felt it running into the crack of her ass and dripping into her pussy. He gently ran his hands over her still reddened behind before sliding backwards and massaging her legs. He worked the oil into her skin and then turned her over and repeated the process. Gently touching her breasts and avoiding her pussy altogether. By the time he was done she was almost asleep. He lay down next to her and pulled the blankets over them. He pulled her to him and they both fell into a deep sleep.

...to be continued...

opels
opels
2,484 Followers
12