Suddenly Single Steffie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
opels
opels
2,488 Followers

She only gasped in response as Jack pounded her pussy from below. He then abruptly withdrew and pulling her down, he slid his cock into her willing ass. "You like feeling full, do you?" he asked, a wicked gleam in his eye.

"Oh yes, I love it, sir," she gasped, riding his cock with her ass.

"Cal?" he asked his friend. "Care to join me in her ass?"

"Oh yeah," Cal murmured, positioning his cock just above Jack's as he gently pushed in.

Steffie couldn't believe what they were doing. There was no way they could both fit inside her. She clutched at Jack's arms and buried her face into his shoulder, screaming as Cal forced his cock into her ass.

"God yes!" he cried when he was pushed in to the hilt. He swatted her ass before he began to move. He and Jack pumped rhythmically, causing Steffie to cry out and whimper at the double invasion.

"Oh God, it hurts!" she cried, the pain of being spread so wide searing through her.

"Take it, bitchslut," Jack growled at her, pumping his cock into her. He ignored the fact that his cock was rubbing up against Cal's and only concentrated on how tight she felt.

Cal reached orgasm first, pulling out and spewing his cum across Steffie's back. Jack pumped a few more times before climaxing with a loud groan, shooting his cum deep into her ass.

Jack wriggled out from under her and pulling her hips in the air, spread her cheeks. "Holy shit! Cal, look how huge her hole is!" he laughed, staring down at her huge gaping asshole, a thin stream of cum beginning to run out of it.

"Whoa," Cal exclaimed. "That's pretty damn big." He also laughed.

Jack reluctantly undid the cuffs on Steffie's wrists. He sat next to her on the bed and stroked her hair. "I know I have you for a few more hours, but I think we'll call it a night. You've endured enough abuse." He gently kissed her. "You've been a great slave and a great sport for actually putting up with me. Or rather us," he amended. "You are released from service," he said grandly.

"Do I have to go to my own bed or can I sleep here tonight? I don't think I can move," she said sleepily.

"Sure you can," he replied, wiping the cum off her back. Cal wandered back to his own room as Jack turned out the light and crawled into bed next to Steffie. She was already asleep as he gently drew her to him before slipping into sleep himself.

He drifted awake the next morning feeling warm, soft and wet. Confused, not sure if he was awake or asleep, he glanced down and saw Steffie's head slowly bobbing above his crotch. He groaned as she softly and gently sucked him. She glanced up at the sound and smiled at him. "Good morning," she said before sliding him back into her mouth.

His hand landed clumsily on her head as he sank down into the pleasure her mouth was providing. She was slowly sliding him in and out of her mouth, teasing him, driving him crazy with desire. "Faster," he grunted.

"Hmmm?" she murmured, looking up at him. "What was that?" she asked, her hand replacing her mouth on him.

"Faster," he breathed.

"You want me to suck faster? Well, I'm not sure. I think you may have to ask a little nicer than that." A smile teased at her lips as he looked down at her confused.

His brow unfurrowed and he returned her smile. "Please suck my cock faster, baby. I wanna cum in your mouth so bad, please suck it hard all the way down your throat, please, please, please!" he begged.

Not taking her eyes off him, she swirled her tongue around the crown of his throbbing cock.

"Oh God, please," he whispered.

His begging was rewarded as she greedily sucked him down her throat, her head now bobbing quickly up and down. Jack arched his back and clutched at the sheets, feeling his orgasm building. With a loud groan he came, shooting his cum down Steffie's throat. She sucked him dry before releasing him.

"What was that? A little payback?" he asked, pulling her up to him.

"Yeah, something like that," she replied with a mischievous smile.

"Thanks for the last couple of days," he said softly, gently kissing her lips.

Blushing and lowering her eyes, she surprised him by saying, "Thank you too. I actually enjoyed it." She hesitated before saying, "I even wouldn't mind doing it again sometime." She raised her eyes and looked at him shyly, nervously biting her lip.

"You can be my bitchslut anytime you like," Jack laughed.

The End...maybe...

opels
opels
2,488 Followers
12