Sue, After Twenty Years

Story Info
A wife welcomes home a husband who has been gone 20 years.
3.2k words
4.44
82.6k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How about this one, Dee?" Sue posed in a sundress patterned in swirls of various greens.

"It's lovely, Sue, but I really do think you're thinking this through far too seriously." Deanna was Sue's sister. "He's your husband."

"A husband who last saw me when I was twenty four, Dee!"

No one seemed to understand how she felt. Sue's husband Bobby had been an agent of United States intelligence and had been kidnapped on a mission somewhere south of the border and held prisoner for twenty years. It was a long time, and a lot had changed.

Sue had learned to live on her own again after four years of intensely intimate marriage. She had been told time and time again to assume that Bobby had passed away. She had never done that. She had never really moved on. She was still married to her one love. She lived in a different house, though, in a different town, and had had no contact with Bobby's family for at least a decade. She had gone back to school and gotten a degree in communications, and now worked writing advertising for a local cable company. She had a dog and a cat, and she had become a Catholic.

Not only home, but the world had changed. There was no trace of a cold war. There was an internet. There was a black president. There was no Johnny Carson. There was no real Guns'n'Roses, but there was a Lady Gaga. The Olympics were every two years, alternating, not every four years. There had been 9-11 and a Tsunami and a Hurricane Katrina. The world was not the same, and Bobby wouldn't even have the shelter of a familiar home to curl up in and learn to cope.

There were probably a lot more serious concerns, but Sue couldn't stop fretting over the fact that Bobby must still think of her as she had been at twenty-four. He'd never seen her at forty-four. She wasn't the same hot plaything she might have once been. She had put on some weight, and while she wasn't fat and saggy, she wasn't thin and perfectly tight anymore either. She wore glasses most of the time. Her hair was shorter and curly. Her complexion was still naturally olive, but she didn't tan. She thought she was a pretty good looking forty-four year-old, but she knew she had once been far closer to the smoking hot end of the spectrum.

When they had still been married . . . Or rather, before he had been kidnapped . . . They had been almost addicted to their bedroom, and had gotten quite nimble and expert at pleasing one another's bodies. She hadn't had sex since he'd left, and she wasn't entirely sure her body would remember how to do it.

She had masturbated quite a bit. For a long time, she only thought of Bobby, but as his memory became more distant, it became more difficult to keep out the stray celebrity or man-on-the-street who drifted into her mind. Those eventually moved on from drifting into her mind to drifting onto her computer screen. They had then morphed into porn, which she had at first found very uncomfortable and somewhat disgusting, but her body had responded to some of it, and as she learned the difference between good porn and bad porn, she became a habitual viewer of the good porn.

That had led to erotic chat, and shared masturbation experiences watching the same porn, which had led to cyber sex and role-playing, which had led to phone sex. A couple of times she had even done cam-to-cam masturbation with men from the chat site. They had certainly not disapproved of her body, but they had never seen the younger her -- and they, frankly, were as lonely and hard up as she was, and she meant barely a sixth of the compliments she gave them, so she assumed it was probably the same the other direction.

That had all ended when she had found out about Bobby being rescued. He'd been in a secure hospital for about six weeks since. She hadn't even masturbated during that time.

And now, he was coming home. To her. And she desperately wanted to look beautiful for him. But her sister was being absolutely no help. "Dee, you are terrible at this."

Her sister laughed. "Sue, he loves you. He hasn't seen you for years. He will be happy to see you in whatever you want to wear."

"But I want him to break it to him slowly."

"Break what to him slowly?"

"That I'm not as sexy as I used to be."

"Sue, you know Michael's friends all have crushes on you." Michael was Deanna's son.

"That's hardly the same!"

"You look great, Sue! The point is, you look great!"

"You're no help," Sue mumbled. She went to change into another outfit. This time she went very casual. Tight jeans and a tight white-shirt. As long as she was curvier, maybe what she should do is show off those curves in a flattering way.

She didn't have a chance to ask Deanna for her opinion. Almost the moment she was dressed, the doorbell rang. Steeling herself with a deep breath, Sue opened the door.

It was him.

She gasped. Bobby was so much skinnier than he had ever been. He had lost almost all of his muscle bulk. His face showed the character of surviving a hard two decades. There was grey at his temples and a few odd stands of it scattered through his much thinner sandy hair. He was so beautiful to look at.

Sue clutched at him, embracing him so hard he had no chance of getting kidnapped again. She hadn't meant to, but she cried, her face against his chest. Bobby put one arm around her waist and caressed the back of of her head. It was so comfortable and familiar. It was almost like they hadn't been apart.

"Hi, Dee," he said softly over Sue's shoulder.

"Hi, Bobby." Sue could hear the tears in her sister's voice. They had always been close. "I'll leave you guys alone, but I wanted to see you come home. And I will bring dinner tomorrow."

"Thanks, Dee, it's good to see you again."

"It's good to see you too, Bob. I can't wait for the kids to meet their uncle."

"Kids?"

"I'll fill you in tomorrow."

"Sounds good."

After Deanna had left, Sue finally let go of Bobby so that he could step all the way into the house. Wordlessly, they walked to the kitchen, and she poured some coffee. They sat at the kitchen table and just looked at each other. Twenty years. They had started dating when they'd been fifteen. They'd married as soon as he'd graduated college at twenty-one. They had had three years of marriage. They had known each other fewer than ten years. And now twenty years had passed.

The time hung heavy between them.

And Sue was scared. Terrified. She'd been concerned about how she had changed, but she wondered how he had changed. Had he fallen in love with someone else? A fellow captive? A female guard? A prostitute? Had he given up on love altogether? There was no accounting for how much could change in twenty years, and Sue would not blame him or hate him for any of those changes.

"Sue . . . " he finally said, sounding uncertain of what he was preparing to say.

"Yes?"

"Sue, you look so beautiful."

Tears formed in Sue's eyes. "You always were a nice guy."

"I mean it, Sue." There were tears in his eyes, too. "I've missed you so much. I won't lie, Sue, I didn't think I was ever getting out of there, and I tried to make myself fall in love with a female journalist who they had, too. But I couldn't. You were in my heart. There wasn't room for a journalist. Even though I knew you might have remarried, and that would have been fine . . . That didn't change my own love." He was crying, but he grinned. His smile was misshapen by a scar that twisted the left corner of his mouth, but it was a dazzling smile just then. "And to find out you hadn't remarried, and now seeing you, seeing that you're just as beautiful as when I left . . . Sue, it's crazy."

"I love you, Bobby, and so much has changed, but my love for you never changed."

"Please don't think I'm a pervert, Sue, but all those other changes . . . we can deal with those later. Can we . . .?"

"You mean . . .?"

Bobby reached across the table and gently squeezed her breast through her shirt. "I want you so bad right now, Sue, it's hard to think straight about anything else."

"Anything else but . . .?" Sue teased.

"You flirt," he chuckled moving his hand to her other breast.

Sue's response was to grin at him, keeping eye contact through her glasses, as she dropped to her knees. She scooted his chair just a little, turning it more towards her. Still grinning, still staring into his eyes, she lowered his zipper. "The first one is on me," she cooed.

Bobby tried to say something, but her hand was pulling him out of his boxers, and he could manage no words. He stared at her, eyes wide, as she bent down to kiss his manhood. It was full and heavy and her cool, moist lips brought warmth to it quickly. She stroked the top of the shaft just a little as she kissed the bass and palmed his balls with her other hand. He was hard in no time.

"Sue, it's been so long," he warned her. "I am definitely not the man you remember. I won't last worth a damn."

His wife reached out with her tongue and licked her way around his erection entirely the entire thing, from base to tip, including his sack, was glistening with her saliva. He was swollen to bursting and there was already a slight flow of precum.

"I don't care how long you last," she assured him. "I just want you to feel good."

With that, she took him into her mouth and proceeded to bob her head on him. Her lips were wet and tight, allowing just enough freedom of movement for his hardon to slide in and out. He was definitely not going to last long. Just a little of that, and he was already clutching at her curly hair and humping against her face. He needed to cum badly.

Sue slid off him and ran her tongue around the hot, engorged head of his manhood. "I want to see you cum, baby. I want to see you feel good."

Bobby could only grunt and growl as her tongue finished him off, and she watched him explode. The first shot or two went straight up in the air and landed in her air. Most of the rest painted her glasses and her lips. When he had finished, she took his hand, and helped him to his feet. "The next one you have to work for," she told him with a giggle. "Let me show you where the bedroom is."

She took him to it and then stepped into her walk-in closet to change into some negligee for him. She chose a black lace gown, and didn't bother with anything underneath it. When she re-emerged, he had stripped to his undershirt and his boxers, and was waiting on the bed, playing with himself. When he saw her new outfit he played with himself a little more aggressively.

"You're so sexy," he breathed.

Sue was a little embarrassed by how concerned she had been about his reaction to her appearance, but she didn't dwell on it. She simply crawled up into bed beside him and kissed him. She played with his lower lip in her mouth, then his upper. Then she drew his tongue in and toyed with it. Then she rolled onto her side and looked at him. "Show me how sexy I am," she dared him.

He rolled to her and kissed her mouth firmly before kissing her ears and then her throat. It was a strange sensation for both of them. It was like their first time all over again, but even so it was all so familiar. It was like losing your virginity to someone you'd made love to many times.

He left a hickey on each of her shoulders, lowering the straps of her gown as he did. He then worked to pull her left breast out so that he could nibble on it. His kisses there were gentle but passionate. As her nipples hardened, he took it between his tongue and his upper teeth and played with it. It actually got even harder, and he swirled his tongue around it before sucking the tip of her breast into his mouth. He sucked with a lot of pressure, but he used his tongue to massage her softly at the same time.

Sue wriggled with pleasure then gave out a great moan as his hand pried her thighs apart and dug through her dark bush. She welcomed it and her wriggling become writhing which nearly turned into bucking as his mouth continued to ravage her left breast, covering its surface in love-marks and his two fingers rubbed masterfully at her clitoris in circular motions, almost but not quite pinching the little bud between the fingers. Just how she liked it.

The twenty years just disappeared.

Sue reached down and was pleased to see that Bobby was getting hard again. Desire and long abstinence seemed to compensate for age. Normally she wouldn't care, but tonight, she was very glad. She rubbed at him, so soon there was a flurry of hands between their legs and of his mouth on her breast.

The moment he was hard, though, she snapped at him to take his clothes off. He did, eagerly, all the while watching her pull her lacy gown off and stretch to put her glasses on the nightstand. He attacked her then, kissing her her back, her hip, her butt cheeks.

Sue giggled like a younger woman, and said, "Not now. Now I want you inside me."

And so she pushed him to to his back. She knew she would be painfully tight, so she took a small touch of lube from her dresser and rubbed it around the head of his hardon. As soon as she had, she lifted herself and mounted him. He pressed up firmly, and she pressed down. Together they made their bodies merge.

"Oh god, I forgot how good this felt!" Bobby exclaimed pulling her mouth to his and beginning to move up and down below his wife.

"Me too, baby, me too," she whispered into the kiss. She never penetrated herself when she masturbated. She had the lube for breast-play. It had been twenty years since she had felt anything like this. He felt so big between her inner walls as they swelled tighter and tighter. Her breasts pressed into his chest as she rocked her hips on him and moved her body back and forth. Their motions were different, but they harmonized perfectly.

More than that, just the feeling of another human body inside her was incredibly. She had forgotten how powerful the emotions around that intimate connection of flesh within flesh was. It was a complete experience, and it was overwhelming.

She could feel how wet she was getting. She could feel him moving with greater ease, even though she was swollen so tight inside. As she rubbed her thighs on his, she felt her own wetness on his skin. His thrusts became harder, more perfectly directed into her.

Sue had forgotten what it was like to climax during sex, and she found herself surprised when it started. The consistent attack of his manhood on her tender insides did not ease up as her body was shot through with bright, white pleasure. This drove her to a series of highs that were so rapid and so escalated, that she collapsed on him, immobile, unable to withstand any more.

Bobby kept stroking himself in her, but much slower, trying both to last and to avoid causing her any more discomfort. It only took her a moment to recover, and then she kissed him. "There's a mirror on the closet," she murmured.

He knew what she meant. "Are you sure?"

"I've never been more sure."

"Oh, Sue."

They quickly rearranged themselves so that she was on all four, her breasts hanging down obscenely. Bobby got behind her and kissed her labia, tasting her juices on them. They both groaned and he almost abandoned all else to spend more time doing that, but Sue stopped him with a light-hearted scolding -- "Get back in me, dork."

Bobby caressed her backside. "Your ass is so beautiful, Sue." His hands slid to her hips, and held on as he inserted his erection into her womanhood from behind. From this position he always went hard and fast. It was a rough pounding.

He looked in the mirror to their left. Sue looked, too. She smiled at him. He had always wanted this. He had always said her body was was gorgeous in this position, and that she moved so sensually, and that her breasts hung so pornographically, that he wanted to see this. He wanted to watch it in a mirror. Sue had always objected, saying it was was just a little naughty for her. They were making love, not making a porno. It was about how it felt, not how they looked.

But she knew he wanted it. And she loved him so much right now that she wanted top give him this.

And as she watched his body slam against hers, all the while she was swaying gracefully back and forth and her tits hung like a whores, she had to admit that it was incredibly erotic.

Bobby was able to keep a steady pace, stroking in and out of her. First, rubbing along her left wall. Then, along her right. Then, angling across the top wall down. And then repeating.

After a while his hands gripped at her hips, and he began to grunt deep in his throat. She knew he was about to cum. "All of it," she said. "The rest, too."

Again, he knew what she meant, and she could see in the mirror that he didn't believe she was willing to go this far for him, but he was too close to climax to have a conversation. He immediately pulled out of her and they both watched in the mirror as his fist flew rapidly up and down his shaft for only a few seconds before he exploded with another load, painting her butt cheeks with his sticky white lust.

After the last spurt, Sue rolled onto her back and welcomed her husband into an embrace. "All of a sudden, it doesn't seem like twenty years," she told him.

"No, it doesn't," he agreed. Then he laughed. "But let's not wait another twenty years."

Sue laughed, too, and hugged him tightly. "Welcome home, Bobby."