Sue & Ali Perform Ch. 4

Story Info
Mandy joins Sue and Ali but he must wait.
2.9k words
4.32
30.3k
2

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/04/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
goodnight
goodnight
19 Followers

The events of last night were still very prominent in my thoughts when I awoke the following morning. My cock, rigid and throbbing, felt as if it had been hard all night. I needed relief but didn’t want to disturb either of the girls who were both still sleeping soundly. I carefully got of bed and went to the bathroom to wank off.

I leant against the bathroom wall closed my eyes and started to slowly stroke my aching tool thinking of the delights to come and of the magnificent events of the night before. I was so deeply engrossed I didn’t hear anyone come into the bathroom. The first I realised was feeling my hand being taken away and replaced by a soft warm mouth engulfing my cock. I opened my eyes to see a naked Ali knelt in front of me sucking me deep into her mouth her tongue dancing the head of my cock.

I moaned with delight and held the back of Ali’s head gently pushing my hips forward as I carefully fucked her mouth. I could feel the eruption building and warned Ali that I was about to cum, but as I thought last night she wasn’t going to stop. As I gasped that I was cumming Ali sucked me even deeper into her mouth and as the last streams pumped out I looked down to see a very contented Ali with vestiges of my sperm dribbling from the corner of her mouth.

I pulled her up and kissed her passionately experiencing the salty taste of my own sperm for the first time. I slipped my hand between her legs and rolled her clit between my thumb and forefinger, Ali moaned with pleasure and was soon thrusting her hips forward as her orgasm approached. I knelt down with the intention of repaying the oral pleasures she had given me only to see that she was already cumming. This gave me a wonderful view of her pussy gaping open and visibly vibrating as her orgasm engulfed her, juices flowing down her thighs as each wave of pleasure hit.

Sue was still sound asleep so we joined her in bed not waking until about midday when Ali had an appointment with her landlord to renegotiate the lease on her flat which had actually already expired. This left Sue and I alone and it was time to show her how much I deeply loved her. We spent the next couple of hours not having “sex” but “making love” erotic and very exciting in total contrast to the abandoned lust that our exploits with Ali entailed.

Ali was very upset when she returned, her landlord had told her that he had sold the property and the new owner wanted everyone out so that he could refurbish it and turn the flats into luxury apartments. As the lease had already expired she had been told she had to move out within a couple of days. I immediately told her not to worry and offered for her to stay with us for as long as she liked, she did after all spend the majority of her time with us as it was. She was overcome with emotion and threw her arms around me tears streaming down her face. I just hoped I could cope with the demands of two women full time.

We all settled down to a cosy night in and a discussion about the future when Ali suddenly remembered something that was going to put a severe restriction on our sex lives for about a month. She had promised her mum and dad that her 18-year-old sister Mandy could stay with her while they were away on a cruise. I said that wouldn’t be a problem Mandy could use the third bedroom we would just have to be careful. I have to admit I had it in my mind that I might get a peek at Mandy in her undies or something but didn’t mention it to the girls. What Ali had forgotten in all the drama was that Mandy was due to stay next week. When she rang her parents this came forward a few days, they were now departing the next day. That put an end to my hopes of the licking and masturbation show I was expecting unless I managed to convince the girls it would be fun for that night.

Unfortunately it was not to be, we had to move Ali’s things to our house and were all too shattered to even contemplate sex by the time we had finished. A bit depressing I’d probably have to wait a month, unless of course we could fit it in when Mandy was at her swimming training.

After work on Monday we finished installing Ali’s things in the second bedroom and Ali set off to pick up Mandy. When they arrived I was pleased to see that Mandy was just as stunning out of the water as she was in it. She obviously loved to show off her legs because she was wearing the shortest of mini skirts which was undoubtedly going to give many flashes of panty over the coming weeks. I even got a huge hug of thanks from her, which awakened my cock but luckily not until the hug broke and we sat down.

The first night of Mandy’s stay we did not risk anything even Sue and I went straight to sleep. But the following night was Mandy’s swimming training, which would last about 3 hours. Perhaps I wouldn’t have to wait!!

As soon as Mandy had left we all raced for the bedroom pulling our clothes of as we went by the time we hit the bed we were all naked. Sue and Ali explained to me that they would start of by masturbating for me and that I was to just sit and watch because Sue wanted to experience multiples in the same way that Ali had. As always the sight in before my eyes never failed to really arouse me. The view of their pert buttocks rising and falling in tandem giving me the most exquisite view of their excited pussies slowly flowering open and flowing with juices was almost too much to bear. They were masturbating at double quick time and both orgasmed quickly squeezing their clits down on to their thumbs as their pussies quivered and gushed juices.

Ali looked back at me and told me not to touch myself because Sue needed to experience me totally losing control just as she had done. As she finished giving me my orders she turned Sue onto her back and positioned herself between her legs with buttocks and wet gaping pussy on full view she lent forward to give Sue’s clit it’s second experience of a female tongue. Sue moaned with pleasure as Ali began to nibble her clit and push her tongue deep into her pussy. The with one hand Ali started to gently play with her own pussy pulling her already gaping lips wide open as she plunged a finger in and out of herself periodically returning to rub her clit.

I thought I was going to actually cum just watching, my cock was visibly throbbing and twitching manically as I watched my wife being pleasured by her naked best friend who was masturbating herself at the same time. Sue came first pushing Ali’s face into her pussy as she writhed in orgasmic pleasure. Ali started vigorously rubbing her clit and it wasn’t long before she was gasping as her own orgasm rippled through her body.

They continued the performance by changing places and I watched the same thing all over again but this time with Ali squirming in pleasure courtesy of Sue’s tongue and Sue erotically masturbating as she licked. Ali screamed to her orgasm very quickly still excited from masturbating only moments before. I was so excited I didn’t know what to do with myself and as I saw Sue’s body begin to arch at the start of her orgasm I leapt from my chair and plunged deep into her gaping pussy. Sue came instantly and again seconds later as I rammed into her with uncontrollable lust. I was going at breakneck speed and soon exploded into her my pleasure heightened on hearing her squeals of delight as my sperm jetted its way deep into her body. I collapsed exhausted and as I rolled onto my back had the delight of being only inches away from Ali’s pussy, which she was jilling away at as enthusiastically as I had ever seen her before and exploding with pleasure very intensely just inches from my face.

As everything calmed down we all explained how we felt. I told the girls that for me it was the most exciting experience of my life. Sue said she had lost count of the number of times she had cum but shared my feelings that it was the most exciting thing she had ever done. Ali told us that only her similar experience surpassed it. She also told us that she had experienced 5 amazing orgasms as she watched me fuck Sue.

As we lay there I suddenly remembered that Mandy would be back soon and our clothes were strewn all over the house. I quickly tidied up as the girls freshened the bedroom up, spraying air freshener around to disguise the very distinctive smell of sex. We finished just as Mandy was dropped at the door.

I had to go away on a business trip the following day and was going to be away for a couple of nights the girls promised to masturbate a lot for me while I was away and tell me all about it when I got back. I was actually going to get back later than planned having to stay an extra night. I rang Sue to let her know and she said she had taken the day off work so would be there when I got back.

When I walked in Sue seemed extremely excited about something and was obviously bursting to tell me. We couldn’t keep our hands of each other though and needed to release the sexual excitement quickly. As we both lay on the bed masturbating, which we both now found as exciting as fucking Sue began to tell the story of what had happened whilst I had been away.

On the second night of my trip it had been one of Mandy’s swimming nights and as she left she had thrown in a remark that she was surprised that Ali and Sue were not at the pool a bit more often, commenting that they had obviously thoroughly enjoyed their last visit. Before they could question her further she got into a car and was driven away. The girls were a bit concerned although they couldn’t be sure it seemed very likely that Mandy had seen Sue masturbating at the pool.

When Mandy got back the girls were sitting watching television and Mandy sat down and joined them. Ali couldn’t wait and asked her what she had meant by her comment as she was leaving. Mandy smiled and said that goggles give you a very good view of what is going on under the water. Ali and Sue had been thinking how to address this whilst Mandy was out and Ali quickly spun a yarn about it being a one off dare, which Sue had to carry out having finished last in a game they had been playing. Mandy appeared to be looking a little uncomfortable so Sue apologised that she had witnessed it and hoped that she wasn’t too upset. The girls incidentally were turned on by the fact that Sue had been spotted. They noticed that Mandy was not very communicative afterwards and so Ali asked her if she was OK. After a bit of pushing she said she was but was a bit confused because she had been a bit turned on by it and had gone home and masturbated and wasn’t sure whether that made her a lesbian.

Ali quickly explained that she wasn’t and that most young people would have found it very exciting and that she was not to worry. This seemed to relax Mandy and she started to ask questions about masturbation, she was, it turned out a bit naïve about boys and sex. The girls told her that they both masturbated regularly and were turned on by it finding it very exciting. Mandy then asked Sue about me being there and Sue explained that I loved to watch her and also got very excited by it and I had no objections to her pool dare.

The girls could see Mandy mulling this over and after a bit she asked Ali what would have happened if she has finished last in the game and had been required to masturbate in the pool with me there. Ali told Mandy that she would have carried out the dare exactly as Sue had. Mandy just nodded and replied that she didn’t think she could have done. The girls had decided that it was best if they told Mandy the truth certainly if she asked and also if they felt further explanation was needed. In this instance Ali felt she needed to explain further and told Mandy that the three of us were all very good friends and that it was no big deal.

Mandy went off to bed Ali and Sue were both very turned on and quickly masturbated for each other before making their way upstairs. They stopped outside Mandy’s door and listened convinced that Mandy was turned on and would be masturbating. They weren’t wrong they could hear her little moans, groans and whimpers as she pleasured herself. The moans began to get more intense as it was obvious that Mandy was approaching her orgasm and a little gasp signalled her cumming. The girls quickly went to their own bedrooms to masturbate again before going to sleep.

The following night Mandy raised the subject of the pool again and asked Ali if she would really have masturbated in front of me. Ali took things in her stride but thought that a further explanation might be in order. First she confirmed that yes she would have masturbated in front of me, going on to explain that masturbating with someone else watching was a tremendous turn on. Sue chipped in and said that some of her most exciting experiences were masturbating with someone else. Mandy asked Sue whether she meant with me. Before Sue could answer Ali jumped in and said OK lets be honest after last night I assume you went up to bed and masturbated. Mandy blushed but admitted that she had. To Sue’s surprise Ali went on to explain that the two of them had as well but they had done it in the lounge watching each other.

Mandy just sat there staring at them with her mouth open. Ali did wonder whether that had been a step too far until Mandy asked whether that was the first time. Sue told her that it wasn’t and that they had both got extremely turned on by it. After that confession I don’t think either of them were surprised when Mandy asked if they would masturbate with her. Ali said that of course she would but couldn’t answer for Sue. Not that she needed to Sue was very keen and told them so.

Mandy then asked if they were going to see each others pussies to be told that they would leave that decision up to her but explained that it was much more exciting if you could actually see someone’s pussy being played with. Mandy said she wanted them all to be naked and Sue told me how they arranged the chairs so that they could all get a full view of the two. She told me that it seemed to go very quickly they all stripped, sat down, opened their legs to give a better the view for the others and masturbated until they came.

Sue told me that Mandy’s pussy was very much like Ali’s but not shaven. It was covered in very fine light brown hair getting all puffy, glistening with love juices and gaping open beautifully when she got excited. Her masturbating technique was all clit stimulation she didn’t insert fingers just vigorously rubbed until she came. As she was cumming Mandy blurted out a question asking Ali if she had “Wanked herself” while I watched. Ali was in the throws of her own orgasm and caught a little of guard confessing as she came that she had.

The next question was obvious and directed at Sue, Mandy wanted to know what Sue thought. Sue confirmed that she had no problem with it and it excited her very much just thinking of it. I erupted at this point unable to control myself any longer. The combination of knowing that Mandy knew I had watched her sister masturbate with the full permission of my wife and Sue’s delightful description of Mandy’s fresh young pussy was just too much to handle.

I was then asked a big favour. Would I mind going out that night as they had plans for another session with Mandy. I of course agreed on the proviso that I was given a full description of events. Sue readily agreed as she masturbated for me once again.

Once again please let me have your feedback encouragement helps in writing the next episode.

goodnight
goodnight
19 Followers