Sue & Ali Perform Ch. 5

Story Info
And then there were three.
3.1k words
4.35
31.1k
1

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/04/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
goodnight
goodnight
19 Followers

I made my excuses about having to debrief my boss about my recent trip and left the girls alone. Sue had asked me to stay out late to give them enough time for whatever Mandy wanted.

I would have loved to have crept back in to see what was going on but I knew it was impossible, I didn’t want to get caught and ruin everything. Hearing all about it was better than nothing. Much better. If I could have been sure that they would have stayed in the bedroom I might have risked it just hearing them would have been a mind-blowing experience.

I stayed out until after 2 am and by the time I got in there was no sign of any one still being awake so I went straight up to bed. I could immediately tell that at least some of the night’s activities had taken place in our bedroom. The musky smell of pussy still hanging in the air. I would have to wait for the details though Sue was fast asleep.

I was woken at 6 o’clock by Sue’s mouth wrapped around my cock. As I opened my eyes and moaned she stopped and told me to lay back and enjoy what she had to tell me. Apparently as soon as I had left Mandy started questioning Ali about masturbating in front of me. She wanted to know if I had seen her pussy or whether she had kept her panties on, whether Sue had been there whilst she was doing it and if she was whether Sue was masturbating as well.

Ali had already told Sue that she intended to answer everything she was asked honestly no matter what it was. So she described to Mandy how she had been completely naked when I had seen her masturbate and that Sue had been there and was also naked and masturbating. She went on to explain that being naked was all part of the excitement and she had wanted me to see her pussy as it got all wet with excitement as she came. Saying that knowing that you are exciting someone is a most exhilarating and erotic experience.

Mandy at this point had started to rub her pussy and Sue noticed that she wasn’t wearing any panties. As she continued to play with herself she asked Sue if she really didn’t mind me seeing Ali cum. Sue explained that not only didn’t she mind she was happy to encourage it because it turned her on and she really looked forward to it happening. She told her that it was one of the most exciting erotic things imaginable, being naked with her best friend, both pleasuring themselves in front of her husband, exciting him to the absolute limits as they watched each other cum.

Mandy was now on the brink of cumming and as the first waves of pleasure hit her she blurted out another question asking whether I was naked and what I had been doing. Ali told her that of course I had been naked and that I had wanked off whilst watching them.

Mandy then asked if she could see what Sue and Ali had done for me. Ali and sue weren’t going to miss this chance so they all retired to the bedroom where they put on one of their tandem masturbation performances for her. Laying side by side on their fronts stimulating their clits with both thumbs as they pumped up and down in practised synchronisation. Mandy was fascinated as she watched both girls orgasm twice before they turned over and presented her with the same open legged and gaping wet pussy view that I was privileged to see after each masturbation session. The difference being there was no choice to be made about which beautiful engorged and throbbing pussy would be fucked first.

Mandy was shaking with excitement and told the girls that she was very turned on and mentioned again whether or not that made her a lesbian. Ali was quick to assure her that she wasn’t and that both Sue and her were also very turned on by each other masturbating. By now Mandy was masturbating herself and as her orgasm approached once again appeared to gain the confidence to ask a burning question. She wanted to know if Sue and Ali had ever touched each other. At this point they knew that everything was likely to come out. Mandy was bound to ask if I had touched Ali and would no doubt in due course ask if I had fucked her.

Ali told Mandy that she wasn’t going to lie to her and yes they had both touched each other and found it very exciting. Pre-empting the next question she quickly emphasised that this did not make them lesbians. Mandy seemed very excited about this and wanted to know exactly what they had done. So Ali went through everything from her first fingering of Sue, to Sue fingering her and their pussy licking. She missed out the fact that I had been there watching it all.

By this time Mandy was so aroused by everything that she was cumming almost uncontrollably. Ali thought this was a good time for a rest, much to Mandy’s disappointment, but she agreed and they all went back downstairs for a well earned break. It was a good job I hadn’t crept back in. When they went back up to the bedroom Mandy wanted more detail. She wanted to know if they had enjoyed it and were they planning to do it again. Sue explained that it had been very enjoyable and that she would definitely like to do it again. Ali quickly adding that she would too.

Mandy was beginning to get all worked up again and was unable to keep her hands away from her Pussy. The next moved surprise them Mandy asked if they would do it while she watched. After the initial shock they agreed and went about giving Mandy the same show of licking and masturbating that they had given me. Sue told me that her and Ali had learnt from their previous experience and found it more exciting this time. Sucking and nibbling each other’s clits and ramming there tongues as deep as they could inside each other. Sue had tried something different covering Ali’s pussy with her mouth and sucked hard, drawing her pussy lips deep into her mouth. This caused Ali to have an immediate orgasm and enabled Sue to drink down her juices as the flooded out of her pulsating pussy.

Mandy was vigorously rubbing clit as she watched her sister and Sue licking each other out and calmly asked whether I had enjoyed it as much as she was. Ali told her that I had watched it all had got very excited and had sprayed cum all over them. That was too much for Mandy and she squealed to another body jerking orgasm.

This signalled the end of the night for Mandy who was exhausted and needed to sleep. I was very worked up by Sue review of events and asked her to continue the blowjob she had so beautifully woken me with. I warned her it would be quick and as she took me in her mouth and sucked hard running her tongue around the head I immediately felt my balls twitch and I told Sue I was about to cum. But she didn’t stop sucking me even deeper into her mouth and swallowing everything I pumped out. She really was a changed woman a couple weeks ago her experiences were limited to conventional intercourse with me. Now it included blowjobs, pussy licking and public masturbation all in a threesome with combinations of me, Ali and Mandy.

When I got home from work that night I was immediately asked if I would make myself scarce again for a while. Mandy has asked if they could all masturbate together again the next time I was out and Ali and Sue wanted to keep the momentum going and do it that night. They promised that it would be worth my while. I must of looked a bit pissed off and didn’t reply straight away so Ali told me that if I wanted they would make sure they only used the bedroom and I could creep back in and stay in the lounge so long as I was quiet. Just what I wanted but no showing myself to be too keen I eventually agreed. I was sure I would get to hear the activities and was getting a hard on just thinking about it.

So when Mandy got back I excused myself saying I was going to watch the football at the pub rather than at home. I hung about outside for about 15 minutes getting very turned on. I had seen the lounge light go out after about 5 minutes and the bedroom light go on straight away and knowing what was going on was exciting me very much. I entered the house by the back door, not wanting to risk being heard and moved silently through the house straining my ears for the earliest sign of sexual activity. I stopped at the bottom of the stairs and to my delight realised that the bedroom door had been left wide open.

As I stood there, cock in hand, I recognised the familiar sound of my wife’s moaning and panting followed by a squeal that she was cumming. I then heard Mandy’s voice declaring how amazing it had been and that now it was Ali’s turn. They were obviously taking it in turns to masturbate for each other. I just hoped I was going to get the chance to hear Mandy cum. Ali made a lot of noise groaning and panting to her orgasm before my wish came true, I heard Mandy say it was her turn. The imagined view was too much for me and I started wanking myself as fast as I could while I listened to Mandy’s moans. As Mandy screamed that she was cumming I shot my lot. I leant against the wall quite drained with a handful of cum and continued to listen to activities upstairs.

Mandy seemed to have taken control and was very keen for them to all now masturbate together. I listened to all three of them pleasuring themselves to a couple of orgasms each before I heard Mandy’s voice again asking whether Sue and Ali had “wanked themselves” as she cutely put it, in front of me since she had been there. Ali confessed that they had. But before any thing else was said I unfortunately stumbled making a noise that they couldn’t have failed to hear. I immediately shouted out that I was back and was going to watch the second half of the football at home. Sue shouted back telling me that they would join me in a bit.

I cleaned myself up and went into the lounge to watch the football. About 10 minutes later the girls all joined me having quickly flung on whatever clothes they could find. I could clearly see that Ali and Sue were bra less but wasn’t sure about Mandy because she had a baggy top on. I got a cheeky grin from Ali as she crossed her legs showing me that she was also Panty less. Mandy had on one of her very short skirts and I kept glancing out of the corner of my eye hoping for a glimpse of panty and as the football finished I couldn’t believe my luck. I got a quick look straight between Mandy’s legs and she hadn’t put her panties back on and I got my first glimpse of her naked pussy. But that was it, Mandy said she was tired and went off to bed unaware that I had glimpsed her hidden most secret place.

Ali and Sue then proceeded to tell me what had gone on. As I thought they had started with solo performances followed by group masturbation all sitting round in a triangle so that they could watch each other as they played with themselves and came. We were all very turned on and need to cum and wanted it to be together so we went into the kitchen which was the furthest room from the stairs and would give us the most notice should Mandy start to come downstairs.

Ali and Sue then treated me to a superlative masturbation performance. It was reminiscent of the stockings and high heels show they had previously put on for me. Both of them hitched up their skirts and leant back against the kitchen walls facing each other across the room. They view was exceptionally erotic as they bent their knees slightly opened their legs and started to thrust their pussies at each other as they finger fucked themselves. I could see both pusses clearly and watched in fascination as they stared to glisten and peel open as they both approached orgasm. They both had their eyes riveted on each other’s pussies, which seemed to be enhancing their own excitement. I was by now pumping my cock very fast and as the girls slipped slightly further down the wall giving me an even better view of their glistening wet holes, I jetted stream after stream of cum onto the floor between them watching in delight as their bodies quivered and trembled at their own release.

The next evening as we all sat watching television Mandy asked Ali if she could talk to her in private, so they left to chat. A couple of minutes later Ali asked Sue to join them apologising to me for the secrecy. Although I had thoroughly enjoyed listening to them all masturbating the night before I was not going out for a third night in row, which I was convinced they were going to ask me. Nothing was said when they came back in however and we all settled back down to watching the television.

About an hour passed before Mandy nervously asked me if she could talk to me about what she had seen at the swimming pool. She told me that she was aware that I knew she had seen Sue playing with herself and wanted to hear what I thought about it. This was obviously what she had spoken to Ali and Sue about earlier probably asking them if it was OK to talk to me about it.

I looked over at Sue and Ali and they both smiled and nodded, so I agreed to discuss it shifting in my chair to hide my already rampant erection. Mandy wanted to know if I really hadn’t minded Sue doing it when anyone could have seen her. I told her that I didn’t mind at all and in fact had found it a very exciting experience. As I knew had Ali and Sue. She nodded slowly and hesitantly asked me if I had enjoyed watching Ali Masturbate. I told her that this was also very exciting all the more because Sue was involved and loved to watch too. I explained that if Sue hadn’t been involved it wouldn’t have happened. My cock was now straining to be released from the confines of my trousers and I was finding it more and more difficult to keep it hidden.

Then came the 64,000 dollar question and from the look on Ali’s face one she hadn’t expected or given permission for, Mandy asked me if I had fucked Ali. I quickly glanced at Ali and although she was caught off guard she nodded her consent as did Sue. So I admitted that Ali and I had fucked and that Sue had been present and joined in. At Mandy’s request I went on to explain in detail how the girls had presented me with their gaping wet pussies after one of their masturbating sessions suggesting that I fuck both of them alternating with two strokes in each pussy until I came. Mandy thanked me for being honest and went back to watching the television. A strange ending I wondered whether there was more to come or whether she had satisfied her curiosity with me. I was by the way in agony. My cock was straining against my clothing, I had found talking to Mandy like that a tremendous turn on.

After about 15 minutes Mandy turned to speak to me again. I could see that she was very nervous and was soon to find out why. Her voice trembled as she asked me whether I would like to watch her masturbate. I was flabbergasted and spluttered out that I would be honoured and would love to provided both Sue and Ali were agreeable. Mandy answered before either of the others could speak telling me that they had already agreed that it would be OK.

This I have to say was beyond my wildest dreams. I really didn’t believe it was going to happen until Mandy stood up removed her skirt and turned to face me her beautiful pussy only inches away from my face. Her pussy lips were already swollen and peeled back exposing the glistening pink delights of her inner pussy, her light brown downy hair barely visible. As she sat down and parted her legs I could see how excited see was as a wet patch began to appear on the chair.

I soon realised that Sue had been spot on with her description of Mandy’s masturbation technique. Mandy never took her eyes off me as she started to tweak her clit rolling it between her fingers and pulling on it as her excitement grew. Then gradually she stared to pick up speed using two fingers to enthusiastically rub her engorged clit getting faster and rubbing harder arching her back and pushing her pussy towards me as she moaned and groaned in ecstasy. She continued to thrust her open pink nectar hole towards me as the raptures of orgasm began to hit her body and she screamed in delight as she announced she was cumming. I was so engrossed and excited by Mandy’s masturbation that I hadn’t realised that both Ali and Sue where frantically frigging themselves, it was Sue’s screamed yell that she was cumming which dragged my eyes away from Mandy’s pulsating pussy lips.

There I was with three beautiful women masturbating in front of me and I’d missed it too engrossed in watching my latest masturbator perform for me for what I hoped would be the first time of many.

goodnight
goodnight
19 Followers