Sue & Bill's Sexual Adventure Ch. 03

Story Info
Lovely young couple continues path of sex under a Dom.
5.1k words
4.57
48.6k
3

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 11/15/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3 : "Do As I Say"

"Is it wrong for me to call you?"

Bill was on the line. It was Thursday afternoon.

"It's just that if you want Sue and I to play tomorrow night, I have to call off my brother. He is planning to come over for supper."

"Bill, you can call me anytime. And we are going to play on Saturday, beginning in mid-afternoon. I'll give you precise instructions on Saturday morning."

As usual, I did not wait for him to reply before hanging up. After all, both Bill and his lovely little wife, Sue, were novice subs. I could be reasonably polite, but they had to know I was in charge. Like the Boss who doesn't wait for an underling.

I had meet the young couple, both in their late 20's, only the weekend before, when Sue and I had fucked in a video booth while Bill watched. Now we were to have another sexual adventure, and it was up to me to plan it.

There were a lot of things possible; both needed extensive training. But for the moment I knew the adventure of the booth was fresh on their minds, and decided to wait for a real BDSM session and instead to concentrate on control, and on kinky sex.

I rang them shortly after 10 AM on Saturday. Bill answered, and I told him to put Sue on the line.

"Hi." Just one word from her had me aroused, remembering that voice crying out in passion.

"Sue, did Bill take good care of you this week, sexually?"

"Oh yes sir. He did."

"How often did he fuck you?"

"Every day. Twice yesterday."

`"And are you ready to meet me again, both of you?"

"Yes. Yes, sir."

"Any second thoughts. Now is the time to express them."

"No. None, sir."

"You know that I am going to direct you to do sexual things. Kinky sexual things."

"Yes. I want that. Bill wants that."

"I'm not sure you understand, young lady. If you meet me today, you are going to fuck whomever I say, and suck whomever I say, and do anything I say anyplace I say."

"But you said you respect limits, sir."

I paused. "And what are the limits."

"I don't think I want pain, Sir. Maybe a little, but I am afraid of too much pain."

"Agreed, little one. Anything else."

"Well, Bill has a good job and I am active in charity work around Portland. I'm not sure we could do anything that would expose us publicly."

"That is understood, Sue. Now anything else?"

She was quiet. In the background I heard Bill say: "That's enough, Sue. That's all we want to feel safe about."

"No, nothing else," Sue said. "May I call you master?"

"No, dear. I am not your master, or Bills. But I will instruct you."

"O.K."

I told her how to dress and where the two should meet me. It was the same place we had meet by accident a week earlier – the First Amendment Bookstore near Augusta`, Maine.

It was shortly after 3 P.M. when I drove into the parking lot, swinging around behind the fence so the car wouldn't be seen from the highway. As instructed, they were waiting, sitting in their car.

Both waved at me as I drove up and got out to meet me.

God, Sue looked beautiful in the daytime. A short little blonde, long hair below her shoulders, blue flashing eyes, and a trim little figure. Well, her tits were not that little. Bill was dressed in a business suit, with a tie.

"Sue, I told you not to wear any undergarments. Did you obey?"

For an answer Sue smiled and, looking around to make sure no one could see, raised her skirt. When it got to her pussy, it was unclad.

"Good, now put that down."

I turned to Bill.

"We are going inside, Bill. But I want you to wait in the car exactly ten minutes. Then you can come in."

"But how will I know which booth you are in," he said in something of a panic.

"You look through the crack in the door. If and when you are certain which booth we are in, you may knock twice, and only twice. If you choose the wrong booth, you'll have to go outside for another ten minutes. You understand?"

He just nodded and crawled back into the front seat. His expression gave no indication of his emotions, but I am sure they were mixed.

Inside, I told Sue to go over and look at the dildos. While she went to the other side of the store, I spoke softly with Jack, the owner who was at the desk that afternoon. I was very much on his good side since I had brought him some pussy on more than one occasion.

"Jack, there is a guy in a brown suit with a brown and blue tie outside. He'll come in here in about ten minutes. Don't let him go back to the booths."

"What do I tell him?" Jack said.

"Just tell him it is too crowded and fire regulations mean he cannot go in. No matter how many guys come out, don't let him go in."

"And if he makes a fuss?"

"He won't Jack. He won't, believe me."

Sue and I weren't in the booth 15 seconds before I spun her around and kissed her.

She melted in my arms, surrendering completely, her body pressed against mine, her mouth hungrily devouring me. She drew her mouth away and said, in a low and breathless voice: "Are you going to fuck me, sir? Are you going to make me cum that way again?"

I did not bother to reply but simply took the shoulders of her thin dress and pulled it upward. She wiggled as I removed it and then stood naked before me. My, what a morsel! I stepped back and unzipped by fly. Her hands reached to help me but I smacked at them. "You wait until I tell you to touch it, miss!"

She stepped back and I withdrew my cock, now quite erect, from inside my pants.

"Get on your knees and suck it."

"Oh thank you, sir," was all she said before dropping to her knees. She did not lick around the head or tease. She was already aroused and she wanted my cock in her mouth. And she went down on it like a stone falling from the sky. Two, three, four dips of her sweet hot mouth and with the next one she buried it down her throat.

For the next ten minutes, I just stood there, letting sweet little Sue enjoying sucking my cock. On each side of us there was a man looking though the glory hole in the wall. She was such a nice cocksucker. Another man's wife who really was hungry for sexual adventure and especially with me. She treated that cock like it was an honor to suck it.

Outside, in the hallway, I heard men talking. A knock came…but on the door next to us. When I opened our door, Bill stood nearby, but not at the door he should have been. Four or five other men in the hallway could see into our booth. What they saw was a naked young wife on her knees greedily sucking on a cock. Bill moved quickly toward our door, but I spoke sharply: "You know to go back out now," I said, and shut the door.

Sue, who had not stopped slurping on my hard member, looked up. Her eyes twinkled. She was enjoying this.

I looked down toward the glory hole on the left and saw a man crouched down, peering into our booth. I made a subtle move with my hand. He understood, and within a few moments his prick came through the hole.

It was semi-hard, but I knew a way to make certain it hardened much more.

I put a hand on Sue's head and gently pulled her off my cock. She looked up, puzzled, waiting.

I pointed to the cock sticking into our booth.

Her bright eyes widened.

"You want me to…." She almost couldn't say it. "You want me to touch it."

"Oh, Suzi-Q, you'll do a lot more than touch it. You lean over and suck that cock. And you do it now!"

I knew that something within her told Sue not to do it. A strange cock, and she had no idea who the man was. She turned slowly, on her knees still, and placed one hand under the cock. Squeezing it gently in her hand, she looked at it.

"Now, Sue. You put your pretty little mouth on that cock and suck him!"

Still, she did it slowly, moving in slow motion to bring her mouth closer to the tip of the cock. Her tongue moved to touch it, and then lick the head two or three times.

Then she turned to look up at me. I knew she wanted to say something.

"Now, Sue. Or this is all over."

Instantly she turned her head back and placed her mouth over the man's penis.

He didn't last five minutes. After an initial reluctance, Sue attacked the cock like it was her first meal in weeks. Licking it, moving her lovely mouth up and down, twisting as she did so, and she must have realized when he was getting close to a climax.

She had said she wanted to be a slut, and she proved it. I heard a male voice say "I'm about to cum," but Sue did not stop. Her head continued to bob up and down, only faster, and then suddenly she stopped, holding her head completely still. I wasn't completely sure he was shooting cum into her mouth until I heard Sue moaning in approval, and not quietly. "Ummmm, Ummmmm, Ummmm," she said, as if savoring every fresh spurt into her mouth.

She held her mouth there for quite a while, and then she moved it away, letting the cock slide out, she used her tongue to lick up the last of the cum on the head.

Her body was shaking and she reached a hand toward me.

"I need to stand up for a moment, Please, sir."

He helped her up. She stood with her hands on my shoulders, looking into my eyes.

Her eyes were smoldering. I put one hand between her legs and found what I expect: She was extremely wet. Sue started to move her ass, pushing her pussy against my hand, but I moved it away.

"Ohhh, haven't I been a good slut?"

"Yes. But we are only starting. You are going to suck more cocks before we leave this booth."

Her hand reached down to clasp my member, still hard and still sticking out of my pants.

"This is the one I really want."

I laughed. "You have to earn that privilege, Suzi."

Just then another knock came. This one was correctly placed on our door. Two short raps. I opened the door slightly. Bill stood there, looking flushed. "Can I come in now?" he pleaded. I opened the door wider, and he stepped inside.

Sue was there nude, holding my cock in her hand. Her lipstick was smeared.

"Have you two been having fun," he asked.

"Oh yes, honey," his wife replied, then kissed him full on the lips. She and I knew she had taken a mouthful of cum only minutes earlier, but Bill did not. When the kiss ended, Bill looked at her in a quizzical manner. She gave a little laugh.

"Yes, honey. That's another man's cum you taste."

Bill did not even reply but moved to kiss her again, and I could see his tongue moving in and out of her mouth, heated, passionately, sampling the strange taste.

When he pulled back Sue spoke again.

"Oh, you like that, do you? I just sucked off a cock through the wall, honey. I don't even know who he was, but boy, he sure came a lot."

"I wish I could have seen that," Bill said, grabbing his crotch through his pants.

I spoke up. "Well, you can, Bill." I looked in Sue's eyes. "Look on the other side." She did, and saw another cock.

This time she did not hesitate. Like the good slut she was becoming, Sue bent over and placed her mouth completely around the very hard cock sticking into our booth. Unlike the first time, she did not kneel, and as she sucked she moved her ass around slowly. Her legs were squeezed together, and her pert, wet pussy stuck out in back.

"God, I want to fuck her now," Bill said. "Can I fuck my wife now, Ed?"

He was taking his cock out. Like me, he did not lower his pants but just unzipped and pulled it out…not without some difficulty since it was hard.

"Wait, Bill. In a minute."

I moved behind Sue and guided my prick toward her pussy lips, one hand on her hip. She was so wet it just glided right into her and I pushed it deeply inside. She moaned her approval.

But instead of fucking her, I left it there....pushing into her. Then, maybe 20 seconds after I put it in her, I suddenly pulled it out. Her mouth opened around the cock she was sucking and she gave a gasp.

I stepped back and turned to Bill.

"You may take her now," I said.

Bill, who had been pulling on his prick while watching his young wife sucking one cock while another was in her pussy, moved quickly. He placed both hands on her hips and let his cock search for the opening. It was a position they must have done often because he was right on target, and the cock slide right between the now open lips and into her.

He did not hold it still. Within seconds he was pounding her. It was clear that he was highly aroused. I did not think he would hold it for long, and thought about telling him to take it out. But Sue was moving her ass back and forth to meet each thrust from her husband and I was enjoying the view.

Bill's face was tightened in a wicked grimace. For a minute or two he kept pounding her, and then, his faced scrunched up, he turned to look toward me. And he kept looking at me until his eyes suddenly closed and he said "oh, geezus" and his body bucked.

"Ugh, Ugh, Ugh," came from Sue, her lips still wrapped around a cock, as Bill came in her.

Her mouth must have gone into overtime. Bill was bent over her, breathing heavily, holding on to her now for support, as she drew her mouth back slightly, still holding the cock with one hand. It jerked and shot a stream of cum that easily crossed the inch or less and into her now open mouth.

She looked at the cock as it jerked and spewed forth a thick wad of white fluid, and before his second spurt could issue her mouth went back down to encase it and she moved up and down on it slowly.

Her soft sweet moans left no doubt that she loved feeling this stranger shoot his load into her mouth. After a few moments, she lifted her head and watched as a last globule of his cum came out of the hole in his prick. Then she leaned over to taste it, then lick it, then lick up and down the shaft.

That was when I saw that it probably was an eight inch member. She had taken it with easy, and quite apparently great joy.

She continued to lick the cock for long moments, still holding it, until the unknown man slowly withdrew it back threw the hole.

She, who had had one hand placed on the wall to steady herself, placed the other one there. Bill raised off of her. From the booth where the man has just stuck his prick through the wall came a loud whisper. "Thank you."

Sue giggled. "You're welcome," she replied.

Bill stood and turned to me. He was breathing easier now.

"That was great" he said.

I had been gently stroking my cock, and I continued to do so, but moved to help Sue stand. She put her arms around me, then moved one arm to place it around her husband and pulled us close to her.

She said nothing, her head buried between our shoulders.

Bill apparently had been thinking ahead. From one pocket he took out some tissues and wiped off his cock.

There was a bench in one corner of the booth. I moved Sue so she could sit on it. To my surprise, she hesitated, then took her dress, which had been crumpled in one corner of the booth, and placed on the bench before she placed her bottom there.

"Don't know who's sat there," she explained.

Ah, women. She had just sucked two strange cocks but was too prim to place her ass on a piece of wood that someone might have sat on earlier.

As she looked up at me, I smiled.

"You are becoming a good little slut, Sue."

"Thank you, sir."

Then I turned toward Bill. "Let's you and I go outside," I said. "I want to smoke my pipe."

"You're leaving me here alone," said Sue.

"Yes, Sue," I replied. "But you are perfectly safe. Just keep the door locked."

She looked concerned, but nodded in agreement.

"And Sue."

"Yes."

"You are to suck any cock that comes threw either hole."

She seemed about to protest, but stopped before speaking.

"You do understand?"

"Yes, Sir," she said. "But…"

"But what?"

"What it is a, uh, a stinky one?"

I thought for a few moments. "O.K., Sue. I can understand how that might be a problem. But if you get a cock that smells really bad, you still have to give him a hand job."

She again nodded "O.K."

Bill had gotten soft and placed his prick back in his pants. I was still hard, but managed to put my cock again, too, only it made a very noticeable bulge. I really didn't care, After all, we were at an adult book store.

Bill didn't say anything until we were outside, standing on the small front stoop. Cars passed by a few yards away and could easily see us. I took a pipe out of my pocket, filled it with Borkum Riff tobacco, and lit it.

"How do you feel about this now, Bill?" I asked.

"Great," Bill replied. "I love it."

For quite a while, maybe 15 minutes or more, Bill and I stood chatting about his wife and the path of submissive she, and he, were taking. Inside, we could not know what was going on. Sue was alone in the booth, and I felt reasonably certain she was being offered more cocks to suck.

At one point Bill had been quiet for awhile, me simply puffing on my pipe, when he spoke up.

"Ed," he said, looking directly at me. "There is one thing I really want to see."

I smiled. "You want to see Sue in a bed, with another man. You want to sit in a chair or stand near her watching."

His eyes opened wide. "Yes, that is just it. Don't misunderstand me. This is thrilling. More thrilling than I ever expected. But my fantasies over the last couple of years was fixed in a bedroom. I really want to see that." He paused and I did not answer. "Is that too much, sir? Am I speaking out of turn?"

"Of course not, Bill. I understand that. That was a fantasy of mine about a woman I loved dearly. It took me five years before it happened, and I was hidden in a closet, watching. It was more wonderful than I can even describe."

"I don't think I want to be hidden," Bill said.

"You will be wherever I say, if you want me to set it up."

"Yes. I understand."

"But you don't need me, Bill. You know she is stunning. You can take her to any hotel bar and pick up a willing male."

He nodded. "Maybe. Yes. But I really do think we need you. It is your commanding manner than seems to release Sue to be the slut I want her to be."

I knew that what Bill said was true. I decided to reward him with a little advance knowledge.

"Bill, it is still early. We have all of tonight. Trust me, we are going to wind up in a hotel room not far from here. You'll get your wish."

He just grinned.

When we finally walked back into the store Bill started to walk toward the booth area, but I stopped him. I knew it was killing him not to be able to see what Sue was doing, but I wanted him to have to have to wait. We looked at several toys. One of them puzzled him - a butterfly. I explained it fit over the pubic area of a woman and provided stimulation to her clit.

"Since most women cum mostly from clitoral stimulation, it is a very nice thing for them."

But I placed it back on the shelf, and taking his arm guided Bill back to the video booths. We paused before the door and I told him to wait and try to look in. I showed him the small crack along the side of the door, where it was hinged. "Ohh, I can't see much but she is on her knees," Bill said. I pulled him away and looked. Sure enough, you could see that Sue was again sucking a cock.

We must have come back late in this particular blowjob, because before long Sue stood up.

Bill reached for the door to knock on it but I shook my head, and he stopped.

After awhile a man came out of the booth next to Sue. He was the one she had just finished sucking. He looked surprised to see us, then puzzled, but moved away with speaking.

I guided Bill into the booth the man had just left, the one next to Sue, and we both knelt down to look it. We could both see her, and she now was kneeling before the other wall. All we could see was the view from behind her..but she was still naked and her back and ass were moving, and her head was moving up and down. There was no doubt; she was giving yet another blowjob.

I moved aside so Bill could get a better look, then knelt down and told him" "Stay here."

12