Sue and Jerry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she stroked her hands down my sides, moving swiftly from the wool to my bare hips, then moving into the middle to cup my balls and cock.

"Gorgeous!" she smiled, looking up at me, "and nicely circumcised too, not like poor Jerry! Jerry," she continued, "come over here to meet your new friend!" then she turned to me: "He does like just being looked at, and watching me enjoy myself, don't you petal?"

Jerry was now standing only a few feet away, his unbottoned black cardigan hanging softly around his waist, and his suspender belt and stockings showing off his growing erection while his wife was fondling my hardness. He seemed very embarrassed by his clothing as he walked towards us, smiling slightly. We looked at each other, and it seemed both our eyes were down at each other cocks. His seemed longer than mine, but thinner, with his end still hidden by his foreskin.

"Well I'm the lucky girl then, aren't I?" smiled Sue, putting her hands on her hips and pushing out her breasts. "With Anne not here, I'm the only real girl amongst us! But before we continue, John, and you slip inside me, I'd like to see you two shake on it."

We did as she asked, feeling slightly bemused. "No, not hands, I meant shake each other's cocks!"

So without saying anything, I reached forward and put may hand around his firm cock. It felt so warm and smooth as I gripped it, hardening under my touch. Then I felt his hand around me, and almost involuntarily pushed my hips forward so his hand gripped my full erection.

"Mmm," said Jerry, "You've got a nice thick one here John. I'm sure Sue's going to love this inside her!"

"You don't mind?" I asked, incredulously.

"No, I'll just wait and take some photos of you both!" he said, loosing my cock. "Love that cardigan too!"

Sue had now slipped off her panties, and was sitting on the edge of the bed. "Just forget and Jerry and his photos, dear, and come over here so I can suck you!" she smiled.

So I moved towards her, not believing how gorgeous the moment was, and put my hands on her soft woolly shoulders, letting my hands grip her body beneath. She moved her head forwards, and, as I watched, glanced up into my eyes then lowered her head onto my cock. God it felt gorgeous as her mouth engulfed me, moving gently but firmly up and down. I could see Jerry moving to my right as he took his camera and began flashing at his wife's mouth bobbing up and down on my cock.

I continued to massage her shoulders as she worked me up so expertly, then she pulled back off me, and looked up to my eyes again.

"Mmm, I'm sure you're wet enough to slip inside me know, love. Maybe you'd like to make me a little moister?" And with that wicked smile she lay back on the bed, and simply opened her legs for me.

I got onto the bed beside her, then bent right down so my mouth could get to her cunt, and began licking her moist salty folds, enjoying the sound of her breath rising as I flicked my tongue over her clitty, and bgan to moved a finger to separate her folds.

Jerry was still flashing away, and seemed to delight in close ups of my fingers inside his wife's vagina, as she was now pushing her hips rhythmically towards me.

"Mmmm.... John, " she murmured, "I think I'm ready for you now!"

And needing no second invitation, I turned around to kneel betwen her legs. She looked so gorgeous lying there, wanting me to take her - even with her husband watching and snapping our every moves.

Slowly I lowered my cock towards her moist slipperyness, and slipped the end inside her soft pink flaps. Softly to start with, enjoying the feel of her vagina around my bell end, I pushed forwards into her, stroking her breasts under the smooth soft wool of her sweater. Jerry was taking losts of photos through all this but I didn't care any more, as I fucked Sue's gorgeous body, and watched her breasts bouncing for real as I fucked her properly. Then I slipped a finger over her clitty to arouse her more, lowering my body to suck her nipple throught the smooth soft wool. I felt it harden as I sucked, then she lifted her sweater up revealing her wobbling breast and huge dark nipple. I kept on sucking the naked skin, her sweater resting aginst my face, and as I kept up my fingering of her clitty and shafting deep inside her I knew she wouldn't last much longer.

I focuseed in on her pleasure, timing my fingering and sucking to her panting, so that she got more and more excited until with a loud moaning she came underneath me. It was a fast manic thrashing as she came, as if her entire body was trying to milk the spunk out of me. But I concentrated more on her, and so resisted my natural desire to just cum inside her.

As she quietened down, so we rolled over, so that I was now below her, and she twisted her leg round so she was sitting up on my cock.

"Now I've got you where I want you!" she smiled, wiping her forehead with the back of her hand, bouncing gently but firmly up and down on my hardness. "First let's unbutton your cardy... then put you hands up my sweater over my breasts. There! how does that feel? Cameraman - over here to snap this please!"

And she posed with her hands behind her head as my hands stroked her soft breasts and my cock slipped up and down inside her, and her husband snapped away at our bodies.

"Now there's just one more thing before I let you cum - and it's a little treat for the cameraman. So John, just lie back with your eyes shut and mouth open."

God, what next?

Sudenly I felt warm body behind my head, as Jerry climbed onto the bed, straddling my head. Then he moved down and I felt his warm cock pushing into my mouth.

"Here, John, have a little suck of this please!" he said. So I did, feeling my tongue around the end of his hard cock, whic now pushing into me as Sue had started to move faster up and down on my shaft. I could still see flashes as the camera went off, taking pictures of me sucking Jerry while I fucked his wife. He was now moving so fast, and Sue was urging him on.

"Go on Jerry, let him have it - I've got his cock tight inside me and it feels so good, so you just wank that cum into his mouth. Go on! Wank yourself faster!"

I was now beyond care, my hands exploring ans squeezing Sue wonderful breasts under her sweater, my cock hard up inside her juicy cunt, and Jerry's cock already leaking precum into my mouth.

"Come on boys, it's a race for cumming!" she urged, her hips now pounding me and pumping my cum up, while Jerry's hands were working up and down his shaft as he pushed his cock into my mouth. I was watching everything now, disbelieving it all, when suddenly I heard a shout fomr Jerry and felt his hot cum squirting into my mouth, filling me up with the slippery thick liquid. It was the final trigger for me so arching my hips hard up into Sue I let me cum pump out deep inside her body.

"Good boys!" smiled Sue, gazing down on the two of us as we finished our orgasms. "That was a dead heat I think - and a first time it was a very good cumming for me too. Now Jerry, have you any cum left for me to suck?"

"God no I don't think so, John sure can suck well - he's got a mouth full of me and hasn't spilled any yet" panted Jerry, now pulling his cock out of my mouth.

"Don't swallow!" shouted Sue, pulling herself off me to bring her mouth up to mine. "Give me some of his spunk in my mouth!"

So she bent down to kiss me, her tongue probing into my willing lips as she sucked up some of her hunsband's cum.

"Mmm, that's what I like!" she grinned, looking me straight in the eye, "Now I'll see if I can find some of your cum to suck!"

And with that she turned around, showing off her dripping wet cunt, and lowered her head onto my cock to lick and suck my cum off. My cock flickered into aching life again with her attention, and on an impulse I lifted myself up to lick her cunt and taste my juices as they came out of her. She responded by moving her hips and lowering herself on me so I could rest my head down, my face buried in her wet cunt.

"Ahhh!" she sighed, "That sure feels good! Keep going fo a while just like that John. Jerry, here's your prize for cumming first - you can give John a good sucking now.

So while Sue held my cock tightly at the base, she pointed it straight towards her husband's lips and I felp the warm softness of his tongue and lips as he began to suck me off...

Anyone for part 2?

Mistress Maude

12