Sue and Me Pt. 09

Story Info
The wedding.
2.1k words
4.23
6.7k
1
0

Part 9 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
schmoe90
schmoe90
300 Followers

Steve and Hannah were getting married. I was going, and had ended up as the designated driver for our little group. Not drinking didn't bother me, as I was hoping to try and get in to the pants of Abbey, one of the bridesmaids, and I'd need to be at my best. The bridesmaids dresses were so ugly I was expecting at least one to hit the floor before the confetti.

A few weeks before the wedding, Steve called to tell me Sue was going to the reception, as a friend of Hannah's. No big deal, and then he said she was bringing a plus one. Great, I wouldn't have to worry about her cramping my style with Abbey.

The wedding went well, and I'd been a little lucky in talking with Abbey, but a fly had appeared in the ointment - the bride's brother Tim had also taken a shine to her. After the ceremony, all the guests went and changed out of their costumes into something more comfortable for the evening. Bah, no chance of helping to remove an ugly dress. We sat through the speeches and toasts, and when everybody started mingling, I ran into Sue. And her boyfriend, Dave. She was wearing a knee length dark blue dress with a lot of cleavage, and high heels. Bare legs, though.

She introduced us, and Dave asked how I knew Sue.

"We fuck," I said.

She glared at me, and said "we dated for a while, before I met you. Now we're just friends."

I made small talk, and it seemed they'd been together for about 8 months. We'd been fucking every now and then the whole time.

As she got a little bit tipsy, Sue started getting pretty handsy with me, hanging off me, putting her hands on me and so on. Dave didn't seem to mind too much, but I did - there was no way I'd be able to get into Abbey's pants with Sue's tongue in my ear.

John, one of the guys I was supposed to be driving back to the hotel, came over and said they were fine to get a cab if I wanted to go off with Sue, and I pointed out her boyfriend, lurking around the place. I didn't see anything happening here, and pretty much resigned myself to just getting through the night and heading for the hotel when everybody was good and drunk.

We went in to dinner, and I was seated opposite Dave, but next to Abbey, who was opposite Tim. Sue was next to Dave, but swapped seats with him to sit opposite me. She said she thought Dave'd get on better with the guy on her other side, as they, I don't know, both collected stamps or something.

Pretty much as soon as she sat down she was flirting with me, and before the starters were out, she was playing footsie.

I tried talking to Abbey, but that looked like a lost hope - she seemed more interested in Tim, and it was difficult having to turn and talk to the person next to you when you're supposed to be eating. To say nothing of Sue constantly talking to me as she rubbed her bare leg against mine under the table.

Fine, two can play at that game. I slipped my shoe off, and ran my foot up the inside of her calf. Up and down. She seemed to really like that, so I ran it up higher, and felt her spread her knees apart and adjust her dress so I could slide my foot up the inside of her thigh, all the way to her pussy. That seemed to shut her up for a minute, so I was caressing her thighs and pussy through her panties while she was talking to her boyfriend. Nobody was talking to me at the time, so I worked on my soup and looked around the room. Nobody seemed aware that I was playing with Sue under her dress.

I tried to pull at her panties between my toes, and she briefly stared at me. I mouthed the word "off," at her, and she went back to talking to Dave. A few minutes later, she stood and excused herself, reaching for her purse while looking at me. I shook my head slightly, and she left it on the table.

She came back a few minutes later, with something clutched in her hand, hopefully her panties. She took her purse into her lap, and put whatever it was in there.

Her leg started rubbing on mine again, and I looked at her and started talking about work and stuff while running my foot between her thighs again. She had indeed removed her panties, so now I gently rubbed against her bare pussy while we seemingly chatted innocently. Every now and then she'd lean towards me, pushing her tits together and making her cleavage really stand out, and, it seemed, her nipples hard. I could feel her wetness through my sock. I was tempted to take my sock off, but it was almost the end of dinner, so there were more speeches, and more toasts, and I turned to watch them, taking my foot out of her crotch.

Her bare foot appeared in my crotch at this point, and I dropped my napkin on it in case I still had a chance with Abbey, and ran my fingers up and down her calf until it was time for the dancing to begin.

I'm not good at dancing, but I managed to get a few in with Abbey, including a slow one where she put her head on my shoulder and pulled in tight against me. I saw Sue dancing with Dave around the place, and bouncing her tits off him during the livelier numbers.

Another slow tune was just starting when Sue cut in on me and Abbey, and Tim took that as an opportunity to grab Abbey and climb all over her.

"Aren't you with somebody?" I asked.

"Yes," she said, "you."

"What about Dave?"

"Oh, he's crap at dancing, so he's happy to have somebody else take me off his hands for a while."

I did wonder about that as we wandered around the dance floor with her grinding up against me.

The crowd started to thin out a bit as the night wore on, so I was looking right at Dave, over her shoulder, when I undid her bra strap.

She quietly said "fuck!", but he didn't seem to notice anything.

Shortly after that, she excused herself to the ladies' room. When she came back, she sought me out again, sitting and chatting with some friends, and asked to dance. I suggested she dance with one of the other guys, and she seemed a little disappointed, but went out onto the dance floor with him.

I'd expected her to redo her bra strap, but looking at her it was obvious that she'd taken her bra off. Maybe that's why she was upset at not dancing with me.

It looked like her (drunk) dance partner was trying to feel her up, so they were only out there for one dance, and I felt the warmth of her tits on my back when she put her arms around me, kissing my neck.

John gave me a look, and then I suggested we head back to our hotel as it was getting late. He agreed, and we stood up. Sue went back over to Dave, who seemed to be another designated driver, and we all headed out to the parking lot. I corralled my drunken mob into my van, and headed for the hotel.

When we went in to the hotel lobby, Sue's little group was already there, and she came over and threw her arms around me while I was checking in. I made sure everybody was checked in, had their key cards and headed off to bed. Alone. I hoped Tim had managed to pull Abbey.

I tend to sleep on my side, and I was woken my somebody gently pushing me over on to my back. I was still groggy when I felt a mouth on my dick, but who's going to argue with that? As I came around fully, I reached for the light switch and turned it on. Sue got out from under the covers and grinned up at me, naked.

"How the fuck did you get in here?" I asked.

It seemed that she'd left Dave snoring after taking an Ambien, then managed to convince the counter guy that we were together and she'd locked herself out of the room, wearing just a robe, while going to get ice. He'd given her a spare key. She then headed up to my room, letting herself in. I saw her robe in a pile by the door.

"I still feel all sweaty after the dancing and stuff," she said, "I'm going to take a quick shower."

While she headed to the bathroom, I called the desk and asked them if they could send up some toothpaste. I then went in to the bathroom and picked up all the bath towels.

Sue came out, with her hair in a small towel, holding another towel that was too small - if she could wrap it around herself, it didn't cover her tits and pussy at the same time, and if it covered her tits and pussy, it wouldn't wrap around her.

There was a knock on the door. "Room Service."

"Get that, will you?" I asked, getting out of bed and putting her robe on.

She opened the door, holding the towel vertically so it covered everything, but she was having to use both hands to hold it in place. I wandered over, and the guy handed me a mini tube of toothpaste.

"Sign here," he said, trying to hand her a pad and pen.

I went and put the tube of toothpaste next to mine in the bathroom. I walked back out, looking at her naked back.

Sue turned her head and looked at me, holding her towel tight up against her with both hands, and said "can you help me with this?"

"Sure," I said, taking the towel from her.

She squeaked, naked in front of the room service guy and the open door, blushing and trying to cover herself up. He just grinned.

"Aren't you going to sign for the toothpaste?" I asked.

She steeled herself, put her hands down and reached for the pad and pen, signing the form.

"Thanks," he said, still grinning at seeing her standing there totally naked in front of him.

She threw her arms around him and kissed him, quickly backing away before he got a chance to drop the pad and feel her up.

"Thanks again," he said, grinning even more, and backed out of the door, closing it behind him.

She stood there, naked, looking at me.

"Get on the bed," she said.

I got on the bed. Usually she didn't like me to go down on her, but she was fresh out of the shower. She straddled my face, pushing her shaved pussy down onto my mouth. While licking her out, I reached up and played with her nipples until she came, noisily.

She got off and let me up. I washed my face, then brought her over to the 12th story windows, opening the curtains. She stood there looking out into the night, naked, with her hands on the glass as I took her from behind, making her cum again. She turned round, kneeling down in front of me, and cleaned my dick. She pulled me away from the windows and over to the bed, and laid down on it on her back, with her head off the edge. She pulled me over so I was standing above her, and sucked my dick into her mouth. I leant forward and played with her tits as she swallowed, taking my dick into her throat until my balls were on her face. That felt amazing, and it didn't take long until I came, pumping straight down her throat.

We came apart, and she sat up on the bed. I went and looked at the room amenities in the fridge. "Do you want a chip?" I asked her. We sat naked on bed, eating a bag of chips until she put her robe back on. I took the belt from it and put it in the pocket. She kissed me then headed back to her room and boyfriend.

schmoe90
schmoe90
300 Followers