Sue and Rob's Trip to Goa Ch. 01

Story Info
Sexy holiday with my gorgeous wife, day one.
1.1k words
3.99
22.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
susieq76
susieq76
120 Followers

Sue was standing on the secluded balcony of our luxurious Goan apartment block. She had thrown a see through wrap around her and the sunlight shining onto our balcony merely showed off her beautiful body to perfection.

She gazed out across the ocean as a red kite circled overhead in the early morning light. She leant on the balcony rail with both hands outstretched, totally at peace with the world and her luxurious surroundings.

"Come on sleepy head. Get out of bed and come and have a look at the view," she said as she turned her head around and grinned at me.

I certainly had a great view as the curves of her ass and outline of her body were displayed through the diaphanous material of the wrap. She turned back facing the sea and I could only gaze in wonder at my beautiful wife.

I got out of bed and walked over towards her. I nestled into her back and slid my hands around her, opening the wrap so that I could close my palms over her gorgeous tits, using my fingers to probe at her hardening nipples, standing to attention in the cool morning air.

"Hey mister," she exclaimed. "Someone might be able to see what you are getting up to from the beach."

I assured her that nobody could possibly see us on our second floor apartment and ran my hands up and down her sleek body as I nuzzled her ears, something that she always loves.

Sensing she was now safe from prying eyes and starting to enjoy this attention, I lifted up the back of the wrap and ran my fingers over her bum cheeks which caused her to involuntarily spread her legs apart slightly. I reached between her legs and fingered her now moist pussy.

She didn't turn around but took one hand from the balcony rail and reached behind her until she had managed to wrap her fingers around my hardening cock. She ran her red painted nails slowly up and down the length of my cock, feeling it hardening to her touch. Pre cum was seeping from the end so she used the nail on her forefinger to push into the tip to scoop up the increasing dribble of spunk and brought her hand back to her mouth to taste my excitement.

"That tastes good." she purred, as she placed her hand back on the balcony rail spreading her legs farther apart to give my fingers greater access. I pushed 2 then 3 fingers between her now very wet pussy lips, spreading them apart as I began to tease her clit with my probing thumb. She pushed back against my probing fingers, forcing them deep inside her cunt.

I removed my dripping fingers, covered in her juices, and replaced them with my now fully erect cock. She was so wet I buried myself within her up to the hilt. I started to slowly fuck her doggy style, my cock gliding in and out with long hard strokes. She was moaning loudly as I pushed in and out and suddenly tensed, her whole body thrashing in the throes of her orgasm. Her legs went weak at the knees and her head dropped forward as I reached around her to grab her dangling tits.

My orgasm had failed to materialise and I was desperate to cum as she slid herself off the end of my still hard cock.

"That was absolutely amazing," she said as she turned around and hugged me tight. She could feel my erection pushing against her thigh and gave me a quizzical smile as she reached down for my cock.

"I can see you need a little bit more attention," she muttered and went down on her knees, sinking her warm mouth over my cock as she bobbed up and down with gusto. I was ready to come in her mouth but she suddenly stopped sucking my cock and looked up at me with a lascivious grin on her face.

"I want you to fuck me in the ass right now before you cum. I want to feel you cum in my ass," she whispered shyly.

I couldn't believe my ears as she had never really wanted to do anal but she knelt down on the floor and raised her ass in the air, wiggling it at me, looking around with a questioning smile on her face.

I still had a raging hard on so how could I possibly refuse her request????

The only lube to hand was a bottle of suntan cream so I squeezed a dollop into the palm of my hand before gently pushing a finger into her beckoning asshole.

"Ooooh, very gently and slowly," she murmured as I pushed in harder.

"We have never really done this before and I am a little scared ."

She was moaning and groaning however as I worked my finger in and out of her widening asshole, her whole body shaking with anticipation of what was about to happen. I removed my finger and pressed the tip of my cock against her ass. She reached behind and moved the tip up and down between the cheeks of her ass, spreading the lubricant deeper inside.

I pushed the tip against her bum hole and the end disappeared into the tight opening.

"Oh my god," she screamed as I pushed deeper. "Gently, gently, but please, please, please, don't stop," she sighed as I continued my downward assault into her virgin ass.

Her breathing was coming in loud gasps and I could feel her muscles tightening on my cock as I pushed deeper. Small tears were trickling down the side of her face until I felt my cock totally disappear into her warm ass.

I pulled out before thrusting deep as she raised her ass to push back against my thrusts.

"Please, please push harder and fuck my ass," she moaned, tears till trickling down her face.

"O-oooh , O-o-o-o-o-h , YES,YES,Y-E-S," she screamed as my thrusts got longer and deeper.

"Don't stop, don't stop," she yelled. "Aaaghh, I'm cumming."

Oooh, holy fuck, I'm cumming so hard," she cried out as her muscles clenched my dick deep within her. I couldn't hold out any longer and with a loud shout I exploded my cum deep within her ass.

As I pulled out of her ass, cum dribbled down the inside of her leg as she collapsed onto her front on the patio floor.

"Are you OK," I said as she lay prone on the floor. She lifted her head and looked up at me with a look of satisfied lust on her flushed face.

"Thank you," she whispered. "That feeling when you came in my ass was nothing like I have ever felt before. And it is still only 9.00am!"she giggled.

susieq76
susieq76
120 Followers