Sue Breaks Lose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom said nonchalantly, “I wonder where Gene went. I better go see.” He leaned forward again, and took advantage of her distraction by kissing her on the mouth again, full on. She started to kiss him back, and her fingers clutched at his chest. But he broke loose and pulled back. He stared quietly down at her, with one hand on her hip. “I’ll be right back. I want you, you know.” There. He had declared himself, and she could decide for herself what to do.

As he turned to head for the stairs, I pulled back from the hallway entrance. Panic grabbed at me. What should I do? I knew that I could magically appear right now, and just take Sue home. We could go home and fuck like rabbits. Or.… something tugged at me. Tugged at my stomach and my crotch. In this short moment, as Tom was beginning to move toward the stairs, I was seized by a desire to watch them go further. I was scared by Sue’s passion for Tom, and worried that he would be too good with her. It was obvious what Tom wanted, and I was deeply aroused by their intensity. In an instant, I decided to let things go wherever they would. I felt wicked, and loved the feeling. I turned and fled and ducked into the guest room. I quickly stepped across the room and flopped backwards onto the bed, assumed a sleeping position, and closed my eyes. I was excited and scared.

About one minute later, Tom walked in and stood next to the bed, apparently looking down at me, trying to decide what to do. First he said, “Gene, are you ok?” Solicitous old Tom. When I just keep sleeping, I could sense him leaning over me, “Gene, you should get up.” I held my breath. He poked one finger on my upper right arm, and nudged me. “Gene, I really need for you to get up.” I mumbled. Then Tom said, “Gene, I really would like to fuck Sue, if it’s ok with you. Is it all right?” I mumbled again. “Thanks, Gene,” he said. Good God! Tom was going to go ahead and finish seducing her. Well, wasn’t this what I wanted? I slowly inhaled and pretended to keep sleeping.

I could sense him move away, across the carpet, and I heard the door softly click shut. Silence. Total silence. No noises. Good God, what had I done? What were they doing? I held my breath, and waited about a minute and then got off the bed. Moving very slowly and carefully, I turned the door handle silently. Fortunately everything was well oiled. I slowly opened the door, and slipped silently out into the hallway, which was now dark.

I decided to go very silently, so I got down on my hands and knees, and crept along to the end of the hallway. I felt totally crazy. What if someone could see me like this? Here I am, a full grown man, whose devoted wife is so aroused that she has forgotten who she is. I should stop this and take her home. Fifteen years we’ve never done this before. But the whole scene was so illicit that I couldn’t stop. Illicit. Exciting. I couldn’t stop. I was vibrating all over. I was trembling.

The view was strategic. The hallway was up about 3 feet above the living room and the couch was only about 15 feet away. I could see and hear them like they were on a big screen TV. I stretched out on the rug, and got comfortable. They had no clue I was there. I didn’t move a muscle.

Tom was already sitting on the couch on Sue’s right side. His right hand was gently caressing the side of her face. I had missed his first words, but now Sue was saying, “Well, I better go get into bed with him.” Tom put his left arm behind her on the couch back, and didn’t fool around. He held her neck from behind and her face from the front. He leaned into her with his face.

He kissed her on the mouth with force, and then said fiercely, “God, Sue, I have wanted you for so long.” Before she could say anything, he was kissing her on the neck and his right hand was gripping the side of her neck. He began caressing her neck and shoulder, bare down to her breast. Sue breathed in deeply and said, “Oh, Tom, we just can’t. There’s always tomorrow. I love Gene so much.” Yeah, Tom, I thought, what about that?

Tom just kissed her on the mouth and said, “It’ll be fine. You’re so hot.” She sighed and weakly pushed against his right shoulder. Tom’s response was to kiss her again, this time with his mouth open, and clearly with his tongue penetrating deep into her mouth. I could see her whole body stiffen against Tom, her stomach and hips pressed up against him. She gasped for breath and then lunged forward, clicking her teeth hungrily against Tom’s mouth. Her head turned to the side, and she shot her tongue into him.

She was torn in two directions. She was massively frustrated, and turned on by Tom. But she was still not over the edge enough to want to go all the way. Tom slid his mouth sideways, along her cheek, and licked and kissed his way down her neck. She moaned and her head drifted back, as she exposed her neck to his mouth. As he nibbled and kissed his way down her chest, he moved his right hand up to her left breast, and squeezed gently. “Ohhhhhh…..Nooo…..” Sue said. I could tell that she was giving in, and Tom could tell, too. He reached around behind her back with his right hand, and pressed her breasts forcefully against his chest. She let out another gasp, and then kissed him again on the mouth. She was losing her control, and they both knew it. He kissed her for a long time, and she wavered and wavered. She was slowly sliding lower on the couch, and beginning to breath fast again. She was very aroused. She really liked Tom. This wasn’t easy for her, but she was so tempted.

With his right hand, he pulled the zipper on her dress all the way down, and this made Sue jerk back. He was moving a little too fast. Tom’s left hand was still on the back of her neck, and he pulled her forward again, and then pulled the front of her dress down, exposing her lacey bra. Before she could react, Tom started kissing her breasts, above the bra. He wasn’t rough, he was just gently kissing her from left to right, and down and down. He put both hands on her shoulders and caressed the tops of her breasts with slow gentle caresses that were synchronized with his kisses.

Sue was riveted in place. As he got closer to her nipples, he just hooked his fingers over the top of her left cup and pulled down. Her left nipple popped out and she whimpered and squirmed her chest up at him. I could only see the back of Tom’s head as he moved down to suck on her nipple, but as he closed his lips on her nipple, Sue arched her back and let out a cry, “Oh, God, Tom, that’s so good. Ohhhhh. You should st-st-stop.” She wasn’t very convincing.

Now he reached back and unsnapped the bra so that he could suckle both breasts. Her head came forward, and he cupped both breasts, the nipples sticking out between his thumb and forefinger. His mouth went back and forth from nipple to nipple, until her head drifted back again.

She was pretty far gone now, and enjoying his lovemaking. She was drifting into a dreamy, sensual place. He helped her recline further against the back of the couch. With her bra off, he slid her dress front and bra down to her stomach, and slowly rubbed her front with both hands. Starting on her breasts, one hand on each, he began to slowly work his hands down her front. Her arms came up and she put her hands on his upper arms, as if to push him away, but she just stiffened as he gently massaged her breasts and stomach.

His hands went back to her breasts, and again he gently rolled each nipple between the thumb and forefinger of each hand. He slowly pulled on both nipples until they were stretched way out. Alternating between sucking her nipples and twisting and pulling them, he got her very excited. She was panting and whimpering, and her hips were slowly rotating. Her circular hip movements were giving way to thrusts with her mound.

With her head back, and him passionately loving her breasts, they made such an erotic sight that I could no longer keep my cock in my pants. I lay down on my side and slowly unzipped my pants, and pulled out my cock. I gripped it with my right hand, and tried to prevent myself from coming, but still slowly pulled my cock skin up from the base. The feelings washing over me were so strong that I ceased to think at all. My chest was vibrating. I held my breath to make no noise, but I felt light-headed.

Sue was floating now. Her arms went up and around his neck. She began to run her fingers through his hair, with her head thrown back. Tom kissed his way down her front, stopping to pay special attention to her belly button. She was no longer resistant. She was enjoying him. He stuck his tongue in her and she responded by arching her back and rotating her ass with a quick motion. She was very hot, now. While he was tongue fucking her belly button, he brought his hand down to her legs. All this time and he hadn’t touched her legs! She had kept her knees together up until now.

When his right hand slid up her left leg from her knee, and ending on her hip, her knees quivered, and she spread her legs, wider and wider. She was now spreading them wide. Her skirt was still covering her pussy, but I knew her panties were in my pocket. To my surprise, she reached down with one hand, and pulled her skirt up, and then pulled her hips back quickly. Tom’s head sort of stayed in place, and all of a sudden, Tom’s mouth was on her pubic bone, and she tilted her pelvis up at him, clearly asking for his mouth on her. She was now nearly horizontal, with her legs spread wide, both feet on the floor, and her dress bunched up around her waist. She was finally getting what she had wondered about for all these years. She was really into it. Now she was over the edge of her indecision, and there was no longer any resistance. She was in heat.

Tom must have thought he was in heaven. With her legs spread, and her feet on the floor, he slid his right hand up the inside of her right leg. Even though he could probably have done whatever he wanted, he was still very slow and gentle. He ran his right hand up her quivering thighs toward her center. He didn’t give her what she wanted. No kisses on her pussy. And still he held back from touching her wetness. Her pussy hair was clearly separated by her wet and swollen lips. Tom moved his hand over to her left thigh and gently stroked it with his finger tips. Her legs started shaking, and she thrust her pussy up with whimpers.

“Oh Tom, please, please, please. Do me. Do me” She whispered to her lover. These two were realizing something that had been between them for a long time. I thought for sure that he was going to put his face right between her legs and make her happy, but no, not Tom. He said, “Hold still, Sue, I want to give you whatever you want. But there’s no hurry. We have all night.” She shivered and groaned, and put both hands on his head. She pulled his face to hers and they kissed for a long time, with his hand sliding up toward her pussy.

Her kiss and her hips were too much for him, and he couldn’t hold back any longer; suddenly his hand was on her pussy. She writhed and cried out. She tilted her mound up and spread her knees even wider apart, so that now she was wide open. She was so wet, that his hand was instantly between her lips. He dragged his finders across her open entrance, all red and swollen. He tried to move slowly, but she was so needy, after all these hours of frustration, she moved her hips again, and his two middle fingers just slipped in to her. With her pushing so hard, and him moving in time with her, he had two fingers all the way in with just one hard move. His fingers moving against her juices made a slurping sound.

She let out a squeal and a gasp and groaned, “God, yes, Tom, please fuck me now. I want you so much.” He kissed her again, and her entire body rotated and vibrated under his chest. She was almost sobbing.

He moved his hand back and forth slowly and Sue dropped her ass down and pushed up with her pussy. She arched her back and whined. Tom let out a big groan, and then pulled up, with his fingers hooked inside her. He learned close to her ear, and said in a loud whisper, “Go ahead, I’ve got you. You’re gorgeous when you’re hot. Come for me.” His hand went in and out faster and faster, and he held her tight with his left arm, around her the back of her shoulders. She put her head back so that she was looking straight into his eyes, and then she let out a shriek.

She bucked and bucked and came like a crazy woman. “Oh God! Yes! I love it when you fuck me! Oh yes, Oh, Oh”. She was nearly convulsing, her hips pushing up a good foot off the couch, and her hands clenching the cushions. Tom’s hand was soaking wet, and her juices were dripping on to the couch cushion. Her mouth was pulled back from her teeth, as though she was in pain. From as far away as I was, I could see the ripples of her vaginal muscles reflected on her stomach. God, she is such a pure female!

Tom was hanging on, riding with her moves. I almost came with her, but I managed to hold off while she recovered. At last her ass dropped down and hit the couch, and her face relaxed. Her back uncoiled, and she just melted into the couch. Tom’s hand was still inside her.

At this point, Tom’s needs overcame him. He had been a real lover, and hadn’t even thought about himself up to now. But suddenly, he was really in need. He stood up and said to her, in a desperate voice, “I want you now. I have to be inside you.” She made little sobbing noises while we unbelted his pants, and they dropped to the floor. He slipped his boxers down with one quick move, and his cock jumped out. It was kind of odd that his cock had been in his pants all this time, but she was so intense, and he was so devoted to her that he just never had a moment to pull it out. Sue’s head rolled side to side and she moaned and said “Please, Tom, fuck me now.” I got a real chill in my stomach when I heard that, because it was really going to happen now. I just bit my lip, and kept quiet. She was going to go all the way, and I was just going to watch. I was trembling all over. Incredibly, she also started to tremble as she looked at Tom’s cock.

His cock was shorter than mine, but it was much wider. It was plenty big to give her a good feeling. He reached down behind her left side, and slid and rotated her so that her head was on the far left of the couch, on the wide arm. Her ass was on the cushions, with her right leg on the floor and her left leg against the back of the couch. Tom folded her left leg so that her knee was up and he got on his right knee on the cushion. Leaning forward and supporting his weight on his arms, he moved his cock down close to her pussy. With his left hand, he slid his fingers across her wet, wide open pussy lips. She groaned and groaned again and then reached out with both hands, and seized his cock. She pulled hard on his cock, toward her pussy. He pushed forward with his ass while she pulled him in. Together they joined, with his fat cock head pressing part way into her. It wasn’t all that easy. She was very wet, but still tight, and he was bigger than she was used to.

“Tom, I love it. Your cock is wonderful.” Sue was delirious. I was ill and about to come. Tom grunted and stopped to kiss her again. With his cock head lodged in her, he stopped to kiss her deeply! She moaned even more. They went back to their effort to become one.

She pulled his cock more and he pushed again. The big head of his cock was in, but it was smaller than the thick shaft. She had both hands between her legs, holding on to him. Part way in was driving her crazy, and he was showing amazing control. She was making noises like a cat yowling. Finally, grunting in her ear, he pushed hard, and she put both hands on the back of his ass, and pushed up with her pussy. He finally forced himself all the way in, and then stopped and froze in place.

He didn’t move for a full minute. “What’s wrong?” she said. Tom didn’t say anything. I was amazed he hadn’t come when he went in. She was all over him and there was pussy juice and precome fluids all over both of them. The smells were wonderful. She had a tangy odor that now filled the room.

Finally, he started pulling back slowly, causing her to croon, “Oooohhh, I love your cock, I’m so full. Please Tom, please fuck me”. Very slowly, Tom kept pulling his cock back, until he was all the way out. With his cock head just touching her opening, he froze again, until she twitched and made a frenzied noise. Then he pushed in again, and I watched his ass slowly move forward, with a steady motion. He moved steadily in and out, with long slow strong thrusts. Each and every stroke brought moans from Sue. With each stroke, the moans pitched a little higher.

After several minutes of rocking back and forth, she began panting. On the next stroke Tom stopped again when he got to her bottom, and then he began to rotate his hips. I could visualize his cock inside her, the base of it moving hard against her vagina entrance, and then the tip of his cock rotating around inside, against the walls. The head must have been rubbing against her insides. That did it. Sue started to sound crazy with a continuous moaning, a wordless song. Tom was fucking her beyond her controls, and she was loving it. “Oh, Unh… Oh. Oooh”

After a few more minutes of this, Sue began to come. Tom went back to stroking her, but with fast hard stabs, and her back arched with her pussy pointed up at his cock. She was jerking with her pelvis, and making guttural sounds. In her heat, her right leg flew up, and shaking, wrapped around his ass cheeks. Her pussy was wide open and taking anything he did to her.

Tom changed his cock thrusting angle so that it was almost up and down, and he was clearly rubbing against her clit on each stroke. Her coming had a long slow ramp up. She cried out loudly, over and over. When she reached her peak, her back snapped and curled so that her pussy pointed straight up. She was crying, “Oh, Oh, Oh, Gooood!” “Oh, you fuck me so good!” Tom fucked as hard as he could, and he came with huge grunts. His thrusts were hard and long. At the bottom of each come thrust, he held his cock inside her, and his balls pumped, making his cock and his hips jerk with strong mindless waves. Her pussy was contracting and her spasms were grabbing at his cock, pulsating around it, with trembling thighs jerking in spasms. He pumped and pumped with grunts and groans.

Watching them had driven me crazy. I couldn’t take my eyes off them, and I couldn’t hold back any longer. All I knew was that I had to pump myself, and I too came like crazy. I managed to keep quiet, and just sprayed my semen out like a hose blast, across the floor and onto the wall. My cock felt like a rocket going off. A wave of hot pleasure swarmed over my body, from my crotch up past my eyes, and into my heard. I tingled all over, and my balls and my cock quivered and spasmed.

Tom and Sue had just made the most intense love that I could imagine, and I couldn’t stop coming. Even after the wall was covered from the first burst, I came more, a second wave, I was seeing stars as I pumped. My eyes stayed open, watching them.

With a wordless cry and a sigh, Sue finally slumped back on the couch, full of his semen. She cried and sobbed a few seconds, with obvious great pleasure. Her eyes wet, and sweat on her throat, her muscle tension dissolved, her arms fell back on the couch, and her hands hung limp. Tom collapsed on her, trying not to let his weight crush her chest, her breasts and softening nipples pressed into his hairy chest. His cock was still buried to the hilt, and they just lay there as they recovered. They lay together without moving for a few minutes.

Finally, I watched as he pulled back, and his cock plopped out her. Tom rolled off, and the sight of Sue lying there, completely open, her legs spread, with come rolling down her ass, was fantastic. I couldn’t believe that I had watched the whole event. It had been so intense that I forgot my own existence for most of the time. I was scared. I don’t think that I ever fucked Sue like that. Tom was incredible. Sue was going to want more. I could feel it. And it made my stomach roll.