Sue Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife decends into degredation.
1.7k words
3.91
95.8k
31

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 02/17/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loboss2
loboss2
63 Followers

This is a story I wrote almost ten years ago, it has been posted online a few times. I decided to rework the whole five-part series and offer it here. Hope you like it!

Sue 1

My wife Sue and I tried a "game" a couple of years ago one summer when our two kids were out of state with grandparents. At first it started innocently enough where Sue went into a bar and I would come in later and try to pick her up. She wanted to see if I could handle possibly being rejected, and I wanted to see her in public wearing some sexy clothes.

That evening my wife put on a maroon colored tank-type mini dress, white shear panties, and a pair of thin strapped four inch heels. I couldn't keep my hands off her as we drove, but she pushed me off, telling me that I had to "earn" the right to leave the bar with her. As she got out of the car and walked into the place, I was amazed at how sexy my wife was! I mean, she was just poured into a dress that was so tight around her round ass you could easily see her panty lines. We had picked a bar that wasn't a dump, rather a place that was frequented by working people from around the neighborhood, but far enough from our house where we were not likely to bump into anyone we knew. After Sue disappeared into the building, I sat in the car and watched as more and more filed into the tavern.

I gave her twenty minutes before I entered the packed bar. Looking around, I didn't immediately locate her but in the crowded conditions I wasn't too worried. Finally I saw my wife in the back near the bathrooms. I was a little surprised to see her in a booth with a guy, because I was suppose to just walk up and try to pick her up. The stranger, a scruffy looking mechanic type wearing a ball cap, and Sue were sitting close to each other and knocking back some beer. Sue paid no attention to me as I walked past and sat a nearby table. She and her new "friend" were laughing and having a good time, occasionally punctuated by the guy placing his hand on her leg or draping it around her shoulder to hug her.

I watched for a few minutes until Sue whispered something in his ear and stood up, pulling her dress down a little to straighten the hem. She headed for the restroom and I thought this would be a good time to talk to her about the plan for the evening. As Sue left the ladies room a little later, I grabbed her by the arm, asking what she intended to do about the stranger and our original game. We were in a small alcove so I was certain the guy couldn't see us speak. Sue, now a little tipsy, told me not to worry.

"I just want to have a little fun with this rube," she explained, " we are still on for later this evening, especially if you barge in and try to take me away from him." With that, she gave me a knowing wink.

I wondered as I watched Sue walk back to the booth what she was up to; however, I noticed that something was wrong, missing as it were. Of course! No panty lines. Sue had removed her panties in the bathroom and was going to sit next to her new grease-monkey friend, naked beneath her mini dress. I got back to my table in time to watch the stranger kiss my wife on the lips as she sat down. He seemed a little surprised, and I guessed he didn't expect her to come back after leaving. My pretty spouse got real close to him and placed her hand on his lap.

I watched Sue and the guy drink, becoming a lot friendlier. Within minutes of her return from the bathroom, he had his hand firmly lodged between her thighs, trying to move his filthy fingers a little higher. My wife kept her legs tight and even grabbed his hand to move it away. However, the more she drank the less resistance she offered and in an hour her thighs were far enough apart for his dirty paw to travel all the way up Sue's dress. Soon, I could see the stranger digging at Sue's privates as he placed his right arm around her to pull her even closer. Because of the lighting I couldn't tell if he had actually worked a finger inside her pussy, but Sue began to squirm a little then kissed the guy deeply. From her reaction, I was certain that he was stroking my wife's cunt. Suddenly, "Goober" said something to her and they both left the booth and headed for the exit. I could see that my wife's dress hem had been pushed all the way up above her crotch as she was scooting out of the booth, and I could have sworn I spied the tell-tale glistening of her pussy juice on her freshly shorn pussy. Sue was very unsteady after all that drinking, stumbling a little as she pulled her dress down over ass, so her friend put his arm around her. They walked to the door slowly, followed by the knowing smiles of many of the patrons, and I couldn't help notice that several men at the bar tried to pinch or grab my wife's bottom when she passed.

I was afraid that I'd miss them by the time I reached the parking lot, however, Sue and her new friend hadn't gotten farther than his beat-up tow truck. In seclusion by the bar's dumpster, my wife was sitting on the dirty bumper with her dress bunched up under her tits and her legs splayed apart. Between her thighs, the stranger stood before Sue and unzipped his pants. He pulled his dick out and, rubbing it over her lips, begging her for a blow job. Hesitantly, she placed her right hand around its large girth and started to move it back and forth. I couldn't believe it, she almost never gave me oral sex and now was she actually thinking about blowing this greasy looking dude?

"What's wrong baby?" the stranger asked, "never seen a real man's cock before have ya? I bet your husband has a tiny pecker and that's why you are here tonight. Don't look at me like that Honey, you wore your rings tonight, so I know what's going on."

Stroking the young man's cock Sue tried to explain, "N...no its not like that. I love my husband, this was just a game. He's suppose to be around here and pick me up."

Looking around quickly, the man tried to see if anyone was watching, but I was well hidden in the evening. Satisfied that they were alone, he tried to push his eight inch cock in Sue's mouth.

"You don't like a working man's tool huh? Well its ok Darling because I don't think your hubby made it out of the bar. Maybe he found a faggot to go home with! Ha ha! Now get sucking bitch I don't have all night." The guy became aggressive and tried to pull Sue's head toward his throbbing weapon.

My wife tried to protest, saying that he smelled too bad, the stranger just chucked and told Sue that she needed to clean his cock then. With that he pinched Sue's nose closed and pushed his penis between her lips as she opened her mouth for air. He was able to get a few inches inside until Sue began to gag. He pulled all the way out then forced it in my wife's mouth again. She struggled a little so the man grabbed her head tightly with both hands then began a nasty face fuck. I couldn't help noticing that Sue stopped her resistance and even grabbed the stranger's ass to help regulate his strokes. Soon I could see more and more of the man's cock disappearing down her throat until she was able to take most of its length. By that time Sue began to finger her own pussy while moaning loudly around the big prick in her mouth. Just as she was about to orgasm, the guy groaned and shoved his dick deep. My pretty bride was getting a cum dinner, swallowing in an attempt to keep up with his load, but some of his sperm leaked from around her lips.

Sue really drained the man, by the time he had dumped his load and she licked around his hairy pubes to clean them, he was almost passed out. He leaned against the wall and practically begged my wife to come home with him. At this, I fearfully worried at how far this "game" was going. What if Sue went home with this well hung stranger? I had no idea where he lived, if he had diseases, or whether or not he was some kind of manic! I should have stopped this long ago, but I had to admit to myself that it was very exciting watching my wife.

Sue politely refused the stranger's request but as a token of the night reached into her handbag and offered her panties. Smiling, the man took them and gave her a deep kiss. I noticed he also gave Sue a card as he got inside his truck and drove off. She placed the card in her purse, got her compact out and tried to clean her face off a little, then walked over to our car. As she was looking around for me, I stepped out of the shadows and asked her where she had been.

"J..Joe. I didn't see you there," Sue nervously said, "well...I got a little drunk and decided to step outside for some fresh air. That guy I met inside helped me out then took off."

I didn't tell Sue I'd seen everything. I really wanted her to admit to me that she had blown a stranger and enjoyed it. We went home and had great sex that night. My wife was fantastic in bed and seemed insatiable, but something had changed. I wonder if Sue was thinking about her dirty mechanic while making love to me. I'm also afraid that we might have opened a door in our marriage that my wife will want to enter in the future.

loboss2
loboss2
63 Followers