Sue Ch. 01-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
225 Followers

He brought me to that and, soon after it even a third shattering climax before I realised that finally he was approaching his.

Until then he had been fairly quiet - only making soft sighs and moans of pleasure from time to time as my pussy first absorbed him and then again later when he felt my body contracting tightly around his entire shaft. But even as I became aware of the changes in his body, he began to groan, groans that turned to short, urgent grunts as the pressure inside him rose even stronger.

Almost exhausted from the power of my own climaxes I weakly opened my eyes again to watch him experience his. As his cock seemed to grow even bigger I felt it forcing me wide open with its mass, I saw him grimace and his face became contorted and then, as I felt the first, powerful surge, he threw back his head and let out a wail of sheer ecstasy.

I swear I not only felt his cock spasming as it jetted the first gout, but even the hot semen it fountained deep inside me, then the sheer force of his climax triggered yet another from my protesting body and we ground ourselves together as his pounding cock pumped load after load into me.

Later, when we had recovered from the intensity of our love-making and freshened ourselves with a quick wash, we sat quietly, my hands gently enveloped in his and we talked.

It was immediately obvious to me that he was experiencing the effects of a mixture of emotions that included, amongst others - pleasure and bewilderment - but most of all, a large dose of guilt. I had the strange feeling that our roles had been reversed, that I was the older, wiser and he the younger, much less experienced. I explained that he was not, as he at first seemed to think, guilty of seducing an innocent young girl. That for weeks I had been dreaming and fantasising about us making love together, that while I hadn't actually planned what had happened I had taken advantage of the circumstances and that none of it was his 'fault'. I explained that I had no intentions of getting between him, his wife, his family or even his job - I believed I was quite capable of being exactly what I had been before - but that I would certainly like to repeat the experience any time we could manage it!

To say that he was amazed at my little speech would be a definite understatement - he obviously hadn't the faintest idea of what to say in reply and at that time I don't think he was even sure about how really felt.

He did say that one of the reasons he felt as guilty as he did was because since the day of Williams' attack he had quite often caught himself thinking of me and that once I had started working in his office those thoughts had become stronger, more intense, more difficult to control.

Naturally I wanted to know exactly what those thoughts had included and though he was reluctant at first I was able to wheedle bits and pieces out of him. He said that he sometimes found himself just watching me. I had purposely never dressed in anything even remotely provocative but he told me that he often found it exciting just watching me move around - and though I had always worried about my breasts being too small, he in fact said that for him their firm, round curves were particularly arousing. But, he added, he especially liked my legs, even describing one of my skirts which he said, was almost guarantied to give him partial erections - I made a quick, mental note about that of course!

As he gradually became more relaxed he fondled my hands, looking deep into my eyes as he told me how lovely they were, that he'd always admired them and the way I took care of them. When I asked him to tell me more I was excited to see him blush and only after I had pressed him would he finally admit that he had, sometimes, when he stared at them as I typed, wondered what it would be like to have my long fingers wrapped around his cock. When I asked if the reality had been able to get close to the fantasy he lifted me up, wrapped his arms around me, hugged me tightly against himself and in a hoarse voice said that 'The reality was more like a fantasy than the actual fantasy had been.'

We kissed and hugged for a few blissful minutes but I could sense that just then he didn't want more than that from me, there was obviously something gnawing away inside him and after a little while he released me again, sat me down and I finally found out what was worrying him. He asked me why - why a 'beautiful', his word, beautiful young girl should be interested in a man more than old enough to be her father?

I was as honest as I could be and told him that there were a lot of things about him that I found attractive, his eyes, his concern for people, his air of authority. I also said that my physical interest had been triggered at the time of Williams' attack on me, when I had caught him looking at me as I lay sprawled on the floor. It was obvious that he knew exactly what I meant because again I saw him actually start to blush. I squeezed his hand reassuringly and told him how I had reacted when I woke later that night and I could see that he was excited by the thought of that. I even admitted that in a funny way it was his very age that was part of the attraction - that I had wanted to experience what it was like being made love to by a man who had learned some control of his body, who didn't climax after just a minute or two.

He actually grinned when he heard that. 'So you've been reading about the effects of ageing on the male performance have you?' he said with a mischievous twinkle in his eye.

'Yes I have and, from my so far limited experience, what I have read is certainly right, at least about an older man's ability to keep going longer. You were fantastic Brian and given a choice I'll take an older man every time thank you!'

'Did your book also warn you that it takes an older man longer to get an erection, that it becomes less powerful as he ages and that he isn't able to perform as frequently as a young man?'

'Yes, I know all those things too - but I don't see them as being important, certainly they don't outweigh the advantage of having a lover who can really satisfy a girl.'

'Did I do that Sue?' he asked nervously.

It seemed to me to be an incredible question to ask. 'Of course you did, couldn't you see and feel how strongly I came, one climax rolling into another, it was the most marvellous feeling imaginable Brian - I've never experienced anything that came even close to what you did to me. You are a fantastic lover'

He smiled, almost shyly. 'I've never considered myself as a 'lover' - husband, father, all those things - and of course my wife and I still have sex, but most times it's a question of habit. It's not often these days that it's from one or the other of us having a real, physical need, like lovers.'

'Well, if you want to be, you are - and have one too now - me!'

'That's going to take a bit of thinking about Sue.' he replied. I knew I had taken another chance when I said it and was thrilled that he hadn't immediately rejected the idea. I squeezed his hand and looked straight into his eyes as I replied.

'I know that Brian. You have far more at stake than I have - you'll just have to believe me when I say that I want nothing from you, that I wouldn't want to interfere with your family or your work. I would just like to share times like this with you, whenever that's possible - but other than sharing these moments I don't want to affect your life in any way.'

'But that's no life for you Sue, you can't let yourself simply revolve around a few stolen opportunities - and that's all they'd be.'

'I didn't say I'd just sit around doing nothing while I was waiting for times when we could be together - I'm not that silly. Of course I still have my own friends and I'd still do the things they all do. But, if you want me and there are times when you can get away to be with me somewhere, I'll be there with you.'

He looked at me thoughtfully for a long time before he answered. 'As I seem to remember saying on another occasion, that's a remarkably mature attitude Sue. I get the feeling that you're the older, more experienced one of us.'

I couldn't help smiling when I heard him express the exact thoughts that had gone through my head earlier.

'I doubt that Brian but perhaps I can see things a bit more clearly just because I have fewer things in my life to worry about. Why not give it a try, on that basis neither of us has anything to lose - and maybe a great deal to gain.'

'Of course I'll think about it - but tonight all I'll be thinking about is the wonderful feelings you have given me this evening, that and the sheer thrill of seeing your body as it was. If I do get any sleep I'm sure you'll fill my dreams.'

His words made my heart flutter again and I couldn't help myself kissing him once more, a far more passionate kiss than I had actually intended and I got the impression from the way his hands roved over my body that it wouldn't have taken much to get him aroused again. But he held himself in check and soon after that he insisted it was time for him to take me home.

I lay in bed re-living the evening, trying to fix in my mind the sight of him, the smell of his arousal and most of all the feel of his cock deep inside me. Its long, strong strokes steadily pistoning in and out of me, again and again and again, bringing me climax after climax until, when I had finally been unable to stand any more, I felt it pumping his semen into my violently shuddering body. And though during the night I didn't dream of him specifically, the dreams I had were filled with faceless men, each one of whom was, I felt sure, in fact Brian, doing strange and wonderful things with and to every single part of my body.

TO BE CONTINUED

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
225 Followers