Sue Ch. 02

Story Info
Once Again, a wife Strays.
2.5k words
3.73
51.2k
20

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 02/17/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loboss2
loboss2
64 Followers

The following story in for adults only. If you are offended by such material, please stop reading!

About two years ago, Sue, my lovely bride of fifteen years, underwent some disastrous changes in her attitude toward sex. The result can be found in her first story, where she was charmed by a greasy looking mechanic at a bar and then gave him a blow job right outside the place. At first, I believed it was a one time affair and she wanted only to prove that she was still desirable to other men. However, I soon found out that she enjoyed being with men who might be considered her social or economic inferiors. It appeared that Sue needed to have the rush of forbidden sex, while fulfilling a degradation complex through sex with less-than-savory men.

I should tell you that Sue is in her mid-thirties, stands about five-five, has short dark hair, size 36" breasts, and a great pair of legs. She's always lavished great care on her legs, making certain that they are always shaved clean and covered in the finest lotions. My wife has never dressed too sexy in the past, although it was clear to anyone she has a great figure and a fine round ass. After the bar affair though, I could tell Sue changed as she started to wear more revealing attire. At first I believed it was her way of atoning for going down on the mechanic at the bar, and in fact we did have some awesome sex that evening. However, after a few days of watching my wife put on shorter skirts and much more make-up than normal, something smelled rotten.

Our kids were in the last few weeks of a summer-long stay at their Grandparents out of state, when I finally got my proof my wife had sunk into infidelity. the bar incident had been a week earlier and I noticed Sue talking on the phone in a hushed whisper from time to time, then leaving while dressed in some tight little skirt. She said she was either shopping or visiting friends, and she also explained that since it was summer, a shorter, tighter dress wasn't uncalled for.

"Lighten up," my wife told me, "I think its great to show off a little skin now and then!" That evening Sue told me that she and a few friends were going out to dinner and not to wait up. My wife left wearing a halter top that did nothing to cover her breasts, tight shorts and a pair of sexy high-heel sandals. I doubted she had underwear on because I could clearly see the outline of her pussy slit through the crotch of the shorts.

Just when I decided that I'd follow her that evening, the phone rang. It was the Grandparents calling to say hi and to give us the latest news about our kids. They seemed disappointed that Sue had left, but soon we were talking about everything under the sun, and, I totally lost the chance to look in on Sue. After the call, I resolved to stay up and see how late my wife returned. I was fascinated to know if Sue was cheating on me, perhaps I could get some kind of clue when she came back. Why I couldn't confront her over my suspicions I could not explain, perhaps I actually wanted my wife to have an affair with such an unsavory character.

Sometime that evening I must have fallen asleep, because around one in the morning I awoke from a car pulling into our driveway. Rising from the couch, I went to the back of the house and peeked out of one of the kitchen windows. From the darkened room, I had a clear view of Sue's car pulling into the garage. I waited for a few moments but didn't see my wife. I wondered what happened, worrying that perhaps she had fallen. In just a few moments I was out the back door and ran to the garage; however, approaching the side of the building I clearly hear a man's voice. Immediately, I recognized him as the mechanic from the bar.

"That's it baby," the young man said, "for a married bitch you are a great cocksucker!" I could also hear the distinct sloppy noises of oral sex, accompanied occasionally by slight gagging sounds. I peered around the corner into the garage itself, but found it difficult to make out anything in the gloom. In a few moments though, I could just make out the back of a man's head in the front seat behind the wheel. The outline of his right arm occasionally came into silhouette as he moved it back and forth, probably caressing my wife's ass no doubt.

"Donny," Sue sputtered as her head came into view, "that's it baby! I can't swallow any more of your cum tonight, especially with my husband asleep in the house!"

"Well Bitch," the younger man replied, "if you let me fuck you like I know you want, we could forget the 'protein' diet." I saw my wife start to exit the car, but, Donny stopped her and added, "Babe...you know I really like you, and I know you like hanging with me. I want our relationship to be about more than making out or blowjobs. I really need to take this to the next level, what do you say?" With that he pulled Sue close to him and they began a passionate kiss. At first I think my wife tried to move away. Thirty seconds later, however, I could see her head tilt back and her body rise and fall a little as I guess the younger man was rubbing my wife's sex. When he asked her to strip, Sue moaned that if they were going to have sex they would have to get out of the car.

"Donny," Sue explained, "if we are going to actually do this, we can't leave any stains in the car. My husband will know what we are up to. P..please honey, lets do this outside." They broke their embrace and both climbed out. As I ducked back into some bushes near our house, Sue turned the light on in the garage, telling her young friend that she was looking for a blanket I kept around there. Now I could easily see both of them in the weak glow of the light bulb. Donny was in jeans and a muscle shirt, and still not very clean looking, while to my surprise Sue was still in her shorts and halter top. I saw that her lip

stick was smeared from the oral sex she had indulged in, and her thin top had been pushed above her breasts.

Grabbing the dirty blanket, Sue quickly told her boy friend to turn off the light and follow her around to the back of the building. She knew that there was a yard light at the rear of the garage, but it was the only secluded spot around. I waited for a minute or so after they disappeared, then cautiously followed while staying in the shadows of a couple of trees in our yard. When I found them, my wife and Donnie were standing on the blanket, kissing passionately. The young guy was working my wife's tight shorts off her hips and down her shapely legs. After the shorts were a heap around her high heals, he started removing the top, and Sue's help they were soon both naked.

Kicking her clothes away and removing her heels, Sue knelt before her young lover and used her pretty mouth to get him rock hard once more. She engulfed his cock with her mouth and throat, and in a minute Donny's large bottle-like erection was ready. There in the harsh light of the security lamp, my once faithful wife worshiped the mechanic's big tool sucking it until his pubes hit her nose, then pulling back to lick and tease his overly large nuts. The fluttering of moths attracted to the light and the buzzing of flies around the two lovers were the only accompaniment to Sue's slurping and Donny's gentle moans.

I, of course, had a hard on as I watched the two. Try as I might, I couldn't stop fondling my penis through my shorts. The sight of my wife deep-throating the young grease monkey while rubbing her pussy furiously was so erotic I feared I would moan and give away my presence there. I repressed the rational part of my thoughts, the ones that warned of Sue running off with Donny or the possibility that if she succumbed to his wishes she could get pregnant! In that moment however, I was honest enough with myself to not care about the consequences. No matter what happened this evening between Sue and Donny, they were "performing" for my twisted desires; and, I was too far gone in my own voyeuristic world to understand what might happen in the future.

"Donny," Sue spoke and interrupted my thoughts, "do you have a condom? We can have sex, but you need some protection. I haven't been on the pill in a while because Joe had a vasectomy a few years ago. I...I mean I really want to have intercourse, but I can't take a chance. You understand don't you?"

My wife's young partner shut her up by forcing his big cock into

her slobbering mouth, saying, "Well that's too bad bitch because I never use them. Rubbers ruin sex for me, but if you're worried I might knock you up, I'll promise to pull out before I cum in your sweet cunt! That'll have to do because if I get no pussy tonight, I'll walk out of here and you'll never see me again! Look at you woman, naked in your own backyard, husband in the house sleeping, sucking my cock like a whore; you want to fuck me bad!"

In answer, Sue looked up at him, nodded slightly and then lay down on her back. My wife's feet were pointed in my direction so I could clearly see her shaved pussy when Donny licked her legs apart and eased his body between them. Moving up and on top of Sue, the mechanic rubbed his big penis along her slit and began to enter her pussy. At first Sue tensed up and tried to push him off, asking him to slow down. I know she'd never had something so large trying to invade her married cunt, but her young lover would not be denied. With a mighty shove, Donny plunged his big muscle all the way in my wife! Fortunately, he had also leaned down and covered Sue's mouth with his own, or I'm sure she would have screamed. Through the shadows, I could make out his big cock totally sealing my bride's painfully stretched cunt.

Donny held himself deep inside my wife, and let her body get accustomed to his size. The young mechanic kept kissing Sue then moved his right arm between their bodies to kneed and pull on her breasts. Moments later, my wife started humping up against the massive invader in her pussy while lifting her legs into the air. Sue then wrapped her arms around Donny's neck and returned his kiss passionately. The young man needed no other sign from my unfaithful wife. She had just given herself to him completely!

Donny started screwing Sue in earnest after than, driving his body forward like a piston to fuck her hard and claim what was his.

My wife moaned and squealed as Donny screwed her as only a young man could. His rapid strokes knocked the air out of Sue. She gasped for breath while begging him to fuck harder. Legs kicking wildly, Sue grabbed his ass with her hands, trying to pull him even deeper into her abused pussy. Between their sloppy kisses, my wife continuously blurted out how much she loved Donny and how she'd never experienced any thing like his cock. After a few minutes, my wife brought her legs back almost to her tits and groaned loudly. I could see her toes clawing at the balls of her feet, indicating that she had a massive orgasm.

"Oh...God," my wife moaned into Donny's ear, "that's the best, I've never cum like that before. Never stop Donny, I want this all the time honey!"

Glad you like it Sue," Donny replied between grunts and deep breaths, "I'll be glad to be your man. You have the sweetest pussy I've ever had, shame your dumbass husband don't appreciate what he's got."

Donny announced that he wouldn't hold out much longer, and increased the pace of his assault on my wife's pussy. To my shock, as he began to pull out, she wrapped her legs tightly around his back and pulled him back deep inside. Donny managed to ask my bride if she was certain about this, but she was too far gone in another orgasm to answer. The young mechanic, groaning in exctasy, held himself inside my wife. I could have sworn I could see his heavy testicles jumping as they poured their fertile semen all the way to Sue's womb.

He collapsed on Sue while they kissed. Their sweaty bodies covered with grass, dirt, insects, and intertwined like they had been lovers forever. When Donny tried to apologize for cumming inside her, Sue touched his face gently and silenced him with another kiss.

"Its fine," My wife told him, "I guess I really wanted it. My husband if a good man, but I'm not getting any younger. I want excitement, I want someone to touch me and love me back as a woman, not just a wife."

They lay there for a few minutes in a post-sex glow. Eventually, my wife told Donny that she needed to get inside and clean up, before I awoke and wondered where she was. As Donny rose and put his dirty clothes back on, he got out his cell and called someone, telling them to pick him up at a gas station near our house. Sue tried to gather her skimpy clothes, but before she could dress, Donny told her to go into the house naked. She smiled and hesitated.

Go ahead Sue," he explained, "if you see him before you clean up, tell him the truth. You are my woman now and he let you go on his own."

At this, I made my way back to the porch and let myself in. I climbed the steps to the point I could look over the rail and see our back door. I didn't have too long to wait, because less than five minutes later my wife cautiously walked into the kitchen. She stood there in the gloom holding her clothes, totally naked.

I could swear she looked around briefly to see if I was around.

I watched as Sue opened the basement door to use the shower we had down there. Appreciating the irony, Sue descended to clean the filth of her lover from her, and wondered just how far she would descend for her young lover in the future.

loboss2
loboss2
64 Followers