Sue Ch. 05-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
226 Followers

He made all the arrangements but discussing and planning them together over the following days gave us both something to look forward to and I thought that this must be a little like the way couples feel when they are organising their honeymoon.

Brian hired a car for me and booked a room in a motel in the next town, the arrangement was that I would drive up on the Friday afternoon and that as he was supposedly going off for a day's fishing, he would join me very early Saturday and, hopefully again on the Sunday morning too, I would then drive back home on the Monday. We didn't plan how we would spend the time together I just thought how lovely it would be to have him to myself, for a while at least.

Of course I did some shopping, getting myself several new things that I thought were both practical and flattering, including a bikini, that reminded me of the one I had bought a couple of Summers earlier, the one that had been such a hit with Richard. As Brian had mentioned a day out on a boat I also bought myself some new shorts, a couple of pairs that were both smart and practical and one pair that was not practical at all and looked positively indecent when I tried them on at home, not only exposing half my bum cheeks but also so tight in the crotch that the seam actually cut up between my pussy lips. I bought a pair for Brian too and a shirt to go with them, as a surprise present and later, as I gift-wrapped them, I tried to visualise him wearing them for me.

I had told my parents that I was spending the week-end away with a group of girls from the office and though of course they had no objections I saw my Mother giving me some odd looks when she saw how evasive I got whenever she asked me about any other details.

Although the intervening days dragged slowly by and as we got closer to the factory shut-down there was more work to do and fewer opportunities for us to be together, finally the last Friday came and I had only one more week, to be spent alone, before our first full day together. If I had thought the previous time had gone slowly, they were a flash of lightning compared to those few days. What made it even worse was the nagging thought that once away from home and the pressures of his job, Brian and his wife might find themselves and their relationship revitalised and that he might not want to continue sharing part of himself with me. I tried to keep those thoughts at bay by keeping myself busy and spending time with friends I hadn't seen for a while but wasn't completely successful and even when I picked up the car and actually set off, the sense of excited anticipation was marred by those deeper worries.

The drive was uneventful and though I felt rather odd, booking into a motel as 'Mr. and Mrs.' when I was by myself - explaining that my 'husband' would not be arriving until the following morning - when I got to the room I told myself not to be silly, unpacked, showered and decided to go out for a walk around town before having dinner. The river ran into the sea quite nearby and as I stood on the beach-front at the edge of it and looked across to the far bank I saw the dim outline of the other town, where Brian and his family were staying and wondered if by some chance he was, at that moment actually thinking of me.

I had dinner, watched some TV and as I obviously wanted to be fresh in the morning, went to bed early - but sleep was a long time coming and when it did it was fitful and full of dreams, mostly about me losing something or someone and I'm sure it was well into the early hours of the morning before I really fell into a deep sleep. Then of course I was still tired when the early morning call I had booked came through - and after I had put the phone down, I fell asleep again!

The next thing I knew was the sound of banging on the door, that woke me with a start and when I saw the time I leapt out of bed to open it. It was Brian of course, carrying his fishing gear and a broad grin on his face. I literally threw myself at him, my arms encircling him and the rods and I heard myself sobbing in sheer relief as he backed me into the room and kicked the door shut behind himself, kissing me at the same time as he tried to disentangle me from the fishing tackle. As the sobs slowed I relaxed my almost manic grip and let him stack the things in a corner before hugging him again.

'I was so worried that you wouldn't come, I got hardly any sleep last night and went back to sleep after my early call. I'm sorry Brian, I so wanted to be fresh and nice for you, not like this, I'm sorry.'

He kissed me again, harder this time, his arms holding me close - and, as he felt me relaxing and responding, slipped his hands under the T shirt I had slept in and I felt the firm touch of his hands on my still bed-warm skin. His kiss quickly became more urgent, more demanding and I made no protest when, a few seconds later he pushed me away from himself and in one swift move, stripped the T shirt up over my head then I stood there watching while he quickly got out of his things and, as he stepped out of his pants, saw with pleasure the already hard length of his cock quivering with his need for me.

Neither of us wanted to waste any time with the niceties of love-making, at that moment both of us just needed a fuck - there was no other word for it! And fuck we did, hard and fast - probably waking the people in the rooms on either side of us when we cried out together as we came.

It was only then that I was able to accept that it was all actually happening and I began to really feel the excitement of the prospect of this time together. We rang through for breakfast and while we waited for it to arrive, showered together, laughing and giggling as soapy hands explored and fondled and, as we felt each other becoming slowly re-aroused, kissed while the shower rinsed the suds from us. Then, during a short break for breath, he held me away from himself and as he looked down into my eyes I saw that his were twinkling mischievously.

'What would you say if I told you I would be staying here tonight?'

I couldn't believe what he was saying. 'Truly? You're not just playing a trick on me?'

'No darling, I wouldn't do that. I'll be here tonight, truly.'

'Oh Brian, that's just wonderful!' I responded excitedly as I hugged him hard back against myself. 'But how? What about your w..., you're family?'

'My wife has an old aunt who lives further up the coast and the family decided they wanted to go up there for a couple of days to visit her, as she and I have never got along very well my wife suggested I not go - her idea, not mine. Can you believe that for a bit of luck? Anyway I agreed, reluctantly of course.' he added with a cheeky grin. 'So tonight - and tomorrow night too, you have me all to yourself - if you want me that is.'

'If I want you? You idiot, of course I do, that's why I'm here. Oh that's marvellous, so much time together, it'll be just wonderful Brian, just wonderful.'

I was so excited at the thought of having him to myself for so long that my enthusiasm carried me away a bit and if we hadn't been interrupted by knocking on the door I think I would have been able to get him fuck me again right there in the shower. Certainly his cock was getting interested in a second performance, as he found out when he tried to cover himself so he could answer the door and I couldn't help giggling as I watched him trying to hide it in the folds of a big bath towel. I listened to Brian collecting the trays and then when I heard the sound of the door closing again, wrapped a towel around myself and joined him for breakfast.

As we began to eat he looked across at me, his eyes were shining with happiness and, from the way I felt inside, I guessed mine must have looked exactly the same.

'I've hired a boat, ostensibly for a fishing trip, we don't have to use it but, if you would like to we can go up-river for the day - we don't have to do any fishing.' he added with a twinkle in his eye.

'I'd like that Brian, a day on the river sounds nice, so long as we can find a nice, secluded spot to stop sometime.' I said, knowing he knew exactly what I meant by that.

'I'm sure we can find somewhere suitable Sue.' he replied. 'But, as I'm quite well known to a fair number of people around here I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to meet me somewhere, not come down to the boat-yard with me.'

'I understand, that's not a problem, you tell me where and when and I'll be there. But first,' I added as I got up and fetched the parcel. 'I've got a small present for you.' Then I watched with pleasure as he opened it, found the things I had bought for him and saw that he obviously liked them.

'For today Sue?'

'If you like them.'

'Of course I do, they're terrific. Now I feel bad that I didn't think of buying something for you.'

'Don't be silly, you've given me all this.' I said, indicating the room and meaning everything he had paid out to get me there with him.

'Still, I hadn't expected a present - you're more of a present than I could ever have expected Sue - but thank you, I hope you like the look of me in them.'

'I will, don't worry about that. And I'll think of how good you'll look when you're taking them off too.' I added cheekily.

He grinned but then as we both hurried to get ourselves ready I was pleased to see just how good he actually did look in them, his legs and bum still had a nice shape and the fit of the shorts accentuated them more than ordinary trousers did and I found it was easy to forget how much older than me he actually was - he was just a good-looking man who was able to give me more pleasure than any other boy or man I had met.

Brian said he would arrange supplies for the boat at the marina, so all I had to do was take whatever I needed. I had toyed with the idea of wearing my tight, sexy shorts underneath a more normal pair so that I could give Brian a thrill at some stage during the day but not knowing just what might eventuate on the boat trip, I finally decided against that and instead of that, packed them, along with underwear and a few other things in a small bag, wearing my new bikini under the shorts and T shirt. When I was ready he drove me to a small park beside the river, where I waited while he went for the boat and it wasn't long before we were together again, cruising slowly up river in a small but very nicely equipped cabin cruiser.

The day was superb, not a cloud in the sky, the sun already quite warm and the river as smooth as glass. We saw a few other boats going backwards and forwards but seemed to be the only one making a journey up-stream and I frankly hoped that it stayed that way. Brian was obviously used to handling boats and once we were out on a clear stretch of water he let me take the wheel, explained the principles and pointed out the various navigation signs we had to follow. It was great and when I found it wasn't as tricky as I thought it might be and with the feel of Brian standing close beside me I began to really enjoy myself.

Even though the river was almost empty of other boats most of the time, I still had to concentrate on what I was doing but as he stood there with one arm lightly round my waist I was constantly aware of his nearness and that he spent as much time looking at me as he did at the river. I guessed some of what must be going through his mind - almost sheer disbelief that we were there together, still trying to handle the fact that a girl of my age would be genuinely interested in someone of his. But then he couldn't be expected to understand just how much appeal his experience and, even more importantly, his physical staying power had for me. So, looking forward to whatever pleasures the day might bring, I let the boat take us steadily further and further away from the busy towns down stream.


Chapter 7

On The River

We had been going for well over an hour and were cruising through a narrower, quite heavily wooded section of the river and although we hadn't seen another for ages I had slowed the boat's speed just in case we met one coming the other way, when I saw a small clearing fronted by a strip of sandy beach on one side of the river.

'Could we stop there for a while Brian?' I asked.

'Sure, I've got a thermos of coffee and some biscuits if you fancy a break.' he answered, then took the wheel and showed me how to 'park the boat', as I insisted on calling the manoeuvre.

By this time the sun was getting really warm so while Brian got the things out of the boat I stripped down to my bikini to get a bit of a tan and, hearing an appreciative whistle I turned and saw him standing there openly ogling me.

'That's fantastic darling, you look sensational!'

'I'm glad you like it.' I said, pirouetting around so that he could get a good look from all angles. 'I was thinking of you when I bought it. But there's plenty of time for perving, where's that coffee and biscuits you promised?'

As well as the coffee and biscuits he had brought a thick blanket from the boat, so we sat, quietly enjoying the tranquil view, listening to the sounds of the river flowing past and happy at just being together. But I was also conscious that Brian frequently turned to look at me and I liked the nice warm feeling I got from knowing how much enjoyment he got from just that.

After we had finished the coffee I realised that I needed to piss and although we hadn't seen anyone else passing by I automatically looked around for somewhere better screened from the river.

'I have to take a pee, I'll just pop over behind those bushes.' I said as I took a couple of tissues from my bag then walked across the open grass. When I went through the bushes I found that behind them was another, smaller clearing that was completely hidden from view from the river and, taking off the bottom half of the bikini, squatted down. Then as I began to piss, something made me look up and saw that Brian had followed me and was standing there watching me.

It gave me a funny feeling, having him looking at me like that while I pissed - but, to my surprise I found that in a strange kind of way it felt sexy too, so I took my time and when I had finished, slowly wiped myself, not once taking my eyes from his and, as he in turn continued to stare at me, I was amazed to feel a slow surge of desire welling up inside me.

'I hope you didn't mind me doing that.' he said in a low, uncertain voice. 'I don't know what got into me, I just somehow felt I had to watch you.'

'Of course not love. In a way it felt nice having you there. But now you'll have to let me watch you.' I didn't know what made me say that either but having said it, I found that the mere idea was quite exciting so, leaving my bikini lying on the grass, I got up and walked over to him.

'You must need one too.' I said, running my fingers lightly over his crotch.

He nodded - and as he slowly unzipped his shorts and felt inside for his cock I moved to one side and slightly behind him, took it from him and gently held it. It was fat and warm and obviously watching me pee had started to get it aroused and that and the feel of it in my hand sent a shiver of pleasure running through me. He turned his head and I saw a look of uncertainty on his face.

'Go ahead.' I said.

In the odd circumstances it took him a while to get started but after a few seconds it began and then the powerful flow quickly followed. I couldn't believe just how exciting it was, holding him like that, feeling the pulse of his piss surging through his cock, excitement that increased even more when I began to slowly move his cock, up and down and from side to side, watching as the stream drenched the grass in front of us. I had read about what's called 'water sports' and while I certainly didn't fancy the idea of people pissing over each other, I found that doing this was in fact really quite sexy - and as I felt his body pressing back against me, I guessed that so did Brian.

I still had the tissue in my other hand so, when I was sure he had finished and I had shaken the last few drops from his cock, I moved round and knelt in front of him, dabbed the moisture that still clung to the tip of it, then, looking up briefly, I reached round behind him, gripped his arse, slipped my lips over its head and, pushing forwards until I had my nose buried in his crinkly pubic hair, took all of his cock in my mouth. His arse cheeks tensed as he felt himself engulfed and his cock squirmed and thickened as, in response to the stimulation my tongue and sucking mouth were giving, blood began to pulse more strongly into it.

It quickly grew too big for me to keep all of it inside my mouth and when I eased back from him a little it surged and stiffened even more. Feeling it coming to life like that was exciting and I encouraged it by curling the fingers of one hand around the quickly hardening shaft and lightly stroking up and down its still growing length while I took care of the velvety smooth bulb of its sensitive head with my lips and tongue.

Brian moaned with pleasure and I felt his body tensing even more as my mouth and fingers slowly worked it up to a full-sized erection and when I was sure that I had, I slipped my mouth off it and keeping just a light hold of his tightening balls, leaned back a little so I could see it properly. It looked marvellous, jutting straight out at me, quivering slightly from his arousal, the head a dark, shiny red and as he looked down to see why I had stopped, I smiled up at him.

'I just wanted to see you like that. It's very exciting Brian, so big, proud, almost angry looking. I'd really love to have a picture of it. But though its exciting for me to just look at it I think it would rather be doing something - so why don't you get your things off.' I added.

He bent down and struggled out of his shorts and underpants and then, instead of coming to me, turned and headed away through the bushes.

'I'll get the blanket Sue.' he said.

I had to admit it was a good idea, the ground, other than where the last drops of his piss still sparkled in the sunlight, was very dry and hard and making love on it would be a bit uncomfortable for whomever had to be on the bottom. I got up and peered through the bushes to watch him and when he picked up the blanket and turned towards me I was interested to see that his cock had already lost some of its previous rigidity. 'It needs a bit more stimulation.' I thought to myself, recognising that I was going to have to learn the phases of his arousal and just what he was - as well as what he was not - capable of, if I was going to be sure that both of us got the very best out of our time together.

But even while I was thinking that, my body was reacting to the sight of him as he walked back again, the swing of his still powerful looking manhood stirring memories of the pleasure it had given me at other times, adding to the effect that holding it just a few minutes ago had triggered - and reaching down between my thighs I found that I was already very wet.

When he came through the bushes and saw me standing there he stopped and just looked at me for a few seconds.

'I'll never get used to just how lovely you are Sue - nor the idea that you want to be with me. I keep expecting to wake up to find it's all nothing but a dream.'

'I'm not a dream love and it's as wonderful for me as you say it is for you, don't forget that. Now come over here - right now I just want to feel you inside me.'

He spread the blanket and then lay down on it. 'The ground's pretty hard and I don't want you to graze or bruise yourself, so you can be the driver again.' he said with a grin.

I didn't need to be told twice! I knelt astride him, reached down for his cock and because it wasn't completely rigid supported myself with one hand and eased it slowly inside myself with the other. His eyes dropped to watch as it disappeared up into me and as I felt his cock suddenly surge with his excitement, wished that there were some way that I could see as well as feel it.

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
226 Followers