Sue Ch. 05-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having my breasts dangling in front of his face like that was a temptation Brian couldn't resist and I sighed as I felt him gently take hold of one and, lifting his head, begin to lick and suck at it. It felt so good that even when I had all his cock inside me and I began to slowly move myself up and down, I stayed in that position, leaning forward so that he could continue his delicious caressing and sucking of each in turn.

As he did that and I moved up and down on him I felt his cock quickly getting stronger and then, as it grew bigger still I lifted myself a little higher, teasing the bulging head with my pussy-lips, hearing him respond to that with a slow moan of pleasure and feeling the shaft inside me finally become completely hard. Having achieved that I was able to give myself up to the pleasures he was giving my breasts with his fingers and mouth and those I was giving myself as I steadily rose and fell on his cock. But although I would have loved to have been able to go on like that for ages I had got myself so worked up that all too soon I felt my rapidly increasing need and, pulling my breast from Brian's still sucking mouth, I pushed myself upright and wriggled around so that I could get his cock even higher up inside me, then began to thrust myself down on him faster and harder.

As he saw and felt what was happening to me Brian bent his legs and braced himself with his feet, using the extra leverage that position gave him to add to my excitement by thrusting vigorously upwards to meet my downstrokes. The sensations were incredible - my pussy-lips were forced wide open by the mass of him driving up into me and as I ground myself down on to it I heard myself crying out as the almost agonising pleasure grew stronger and stronger. Finally, just when I thought I could really stand no more an almighty whirlpool seemed to form inside me, and I rode him faster and faster until the peak of the climax ripped through me.

When finally the ecstatic feelings lessened slightly I found to my surprise that Brian was still thrusting up into me, more slowly and less vigorously than before but maintaining a steady rhythm that kept alight the fire that had just blazed inside me. Opening my eyes I looked down and saw him smiling up at me.

'When I see you climax like that I can really believe what you say you see in me and actually forget the difference in our ages.' he said, then pulled me down to himself and while continuing his slow, steady upthrusting, kissed me long and hard.

It was a lovely feeling, his arms wrapped right around me, holding me tightly down against himself, my breasts squashed against him, their still sensitive nipples being grazed by the hair on his chest, my mouth being worked on by his lips and tongue and the feel of his still hard cock sliding smoothly in and out of my quiveringly tender pussy. As the kiss lingered on and our tongues teased each other I was amazed to feel the fire inside me starting to burn more brightly and felt a thrill of anticipation ripple through me. I don't know if Brian was aware of the change but I felt my pussy gripping his shaft more tightly and then the exciting contractions began to start again.

But even when it was obvious from the way the rest of my body responded that I was building up to a second climax Brian didn't slacken the tight bear-hug he was holding me in. It was a very strange feeling, being wrapped up like that, held so tightly that I could hardly move at all, while his cock still pistoned powerfully up into me. I had no control over what was being done to me - it was almost as though I was being fucked against my will. I knew that all girls have dreams of being raped - not that they want them to come true of course - but this was different, this was actually happening to me and by putting the image of Brian out of my mind, leaving his body faceless, I found I could imagine the experience of a violent dream actually coming true. And that it was incredibly exciting!

He maintained a strong, steady rhythm and because I was held so tightly I couldn't use my body to urge him on and though in one way I was screaming out for his thrusts to get faster, in another way that frustration only served to heighten the fantasy - and in turn aroused me even more - so I mentally surrendered, allowing this all powerful cock to do whatever it would with me.

The climax he gave me that time was completely different to the first, when I had been in charge, going at the speed I needed, shifting my body around so that the friction of his shaft was in just the right place as I built up to my own peak. This time my body was forced to go at another's pace, still moving from one plateau of excitement to another but sometimes being held back, sometimes being forced upwards as my body responded, almost unwillingly to the continuous rhythm being set for me.

I couldn't believe what was happening to me. It was as though the rest of my body had dissolved away, leaving only a yawning, sopping cunt - a cunt that was being scorched by the red-hot column of flesh that relentlessly drove up into it. Every nerve and fibre screamed at the intensity of my response, I felt my entire body shuddering uncontrollably and as the peak finally overwhelmed me I tore my mouth away from his and heard my own unbelieving cry of almost unbearably painful ecstasy.

He didn't let go of me, I was still held tightly down against him and the fucking machine below continued shafting up into my raw pussy until it had forced every last shivering response from me, only then slowing and finally coming to a stop, then his grip of me weakened and I was able to relax, falling sideways on to the blanket beside him.


Chapter 8

A Pair Of Shorts

The haze of satisfied pleasure cleared slowly and after some minutes I became aware of sounds around us and the feel of the sun on my exhausted body - and it was only then that I realised that in spite of the massive double climax Brian had given me, he had not come himself. Propping myself up on one elbow I looked down at his crotch, his cock, still glistening with my rapidly drying juices, lay across the top of one thigh, though not erect it was still much thicker and longer than I knew it would have been if he had been as exhausted as I was. Looking up, my eyes met his, gently smiling at me.

'I suddenly realised that in spite of what you did for me, you didn't climax yourself love. Would you like me to take care of you now?' I asked, sitting fully upright and resting one hand on his belly, just above where his cock lay.

He reached up with one hand and lovingly stroked my hair and face. 'There's no rush is there darling? Just because I didn't come doesn't mean I didn't love every second of it. I can't get as many as I used to you know - let's save this one for later - but that doesn't mean you mustn't touch me.' he added with a grin when he felt me starting to draw my hand away from him.

I smiled understandingly and left it there, resting the palm on the sticky mat of hair, letting my fingers curl down between his thighs and under the sac, lifting and fondling his heavy balls, conscious of their vulnerability in his still partially aroused state and, looking down again was pleased to see that as I gently rolled and squeezed them, his cock stirred and began to swell and then roll slowly across his upper thigh. He let out a contented sigh and then pulled my lips down so he could kiss me while I continued to lightly caress him.

It was obvious from the way I felt his cock responding that it would have taken very little to get it to its previous erect state but remembering what he said about there being 'no rush' and that he had wanted to save himself 'for later' I made sure that my caresses were light and intermittent enough to keep his responses just below the level where his pleasure would turn to need.

We stayed like that, kissing and intimately fondling each other for a long time, it was lovely, being in such a romantic setting, not a care in the world, free to simply kiss, touch, explore each other - without the pressure of knowing that soon we'd have to go on to the next stage, as I had always felt with other boys and men.

After a while, as the sun climbed higher above us, we both began to sweat and just when I was about to suggest we move over into the shade, Brian had an even better suggestion.

'How about a swim, to cool us off a bit? Then, if you like we can go a bit further up-river, or we can just stay here for the day. Whatever you like Sue.'

I remembered that as we had come in to moor I had noticed that just here the river seemed to have a clean, sandy bottom and the idea of a swim seemed terrific - I just as quickly made up my mind about the other question he had asked too.

'Lovely idea, the swim I mean - and unless you know of somewhere even nicer than this is, let's stay here Brian.'

I didn't need to hear his reply to know that had been his choice too, his happy smile said it all.

'No I don't know anywhere nicer - so come on!' he said as he got up and grabbed my hand.

'Wait a minute, I need to put something on!'

'What on earth for? There hasn't been another boat go by in all the time we've been here and even if one should happen to head towards us, we'll hear it long before it get's here.'

He was right of course and when we actually got into the river I was glad he had been. I'd never 'skinny-dipped' before but when I felt the sensation of having nothing at all between my skin and the water I immediately understood just why it was so popular. After some initial shivering from the sudden temperature change after being in the hot sun, I found it positively sensual. As I swam out into the middle of the slowly moving current I revelled in the sensations I felt as it flowed over my bare breasts and eddied up between my thighs where it soon cooled off my over-heated pussy.

We swam, splashed, horsed around and generally behaved like two little kids and as we laughed and played the difference in our ages seemed to get washed away, so much so that even if Brian's age had caused me problems before I would have forgotten them completely. When the water finally began to chill us we ran back up to where we had left our things and with the help of the sun, quickly warmed up again as we dried each other off. While Brian went back to the second clearing for his clothes I slipped on a clean T-shirt and, deliberately leaving my panties off, wriggled myself into the skin-tight pair of shorts I had bought myself. When he came back and saw me he stopped in his tracks, staring at me and for a moment or two I wondered if they were too raunchy - but when he moved towards me and I saw the expression on his face I knew I needn't have worried.

'Where did you get those - and more importantly, how on earth did you get them on?'

I laughed. 'I think you're really worried that you might not be able to get them off again.'

'You could be right.'

'But do you like them?' I asked, turning slowly around so that he could see me from all angles, bending and twisting to make sure that he didn't miss seeing just how tightly they fitted up between my legs.

'I'm not sure I'd be game to walk down the street with you wearing them - but, if they are just for my benefit, in private - I love them!'

I laughed happily. 'Of course they're just for you - and I'm glad they have the effect I'd hoped they would.'

'Can you walk in them?' he asked with a grin.

I pulled a face at him. 'If you're going to make cracks like that I might just put on a pair of daggy old jeans instead.'

He smiled back at me. 'You'd be the sexiest woman I've ever met even, if you were wearing a tent Sue. But I thought we might go for a bit of a walk by the river before we have something to eat - so the question was partly serious.'

'They're fine, quite comfy really, once you get used to the feel of them. Exciting in a way, having the seam so tight up against me.' I added, looking him straight in the eye as I ran my fingers suggestively down the front of them and then on down between my thighs.

'Mmm, I imagine they might be.' he said quietly as he watched what I was doing and seeing how the seam actually cut up into the fold of my pussy - and as he continued watching I saw him quickly moisten his lips.

'But that's 'for later' isn't it?' I said cheekily. Then, arching my eye-brows I added. 'Walkies first, then food, then..... well, we'll see what happens won't we?'

His voice was a tone lower and there was a hoarseness to it as he answered. 'I don't think there's any doubt about what's going to happen Sue.'

But though it was obvious that the sight of me had re-aroused his appetite, he took my hand and we set off for the walk as he had originally suggested. The tree-line on this side was a little way back from the edge of the river and although there was no path as such and there were scattered rocks and bushes along the way most of the time it was quite an easy walk. It was so marvellously peaceful that it was as though we were the only two people on the earth. The sound of the river as it gurgled over rocks and boulders, the buzz of insects and the accompanying bird-calls all combined to make a kind of strange music, just for our pleasure. The feel of Brian's firm but gentle grip of my hand and the thoughtful way he steadied me as we scrambled over the occasional tricky rocky outcrop made me feel safe and secure and all in all I felt sure that even heaven couldn't make me feel any happier.

Most of the time we walked side by side, hand in hand but every now and then Brian would let me go on ahead of him - and although the way did narrow sometimes I began to get the feeling that he was finding excuses to drop back just to get a better view of my arse in the brief, skin-tight shorts and when, after the third or fourth time he had done that, he then had to go up ahead and turn to help me up a rock-pile, I felt sure that the bulge in his shorts was noticeably bigger. I hoped that I was right - and the thought that I might be turning him on like that started up nice warm, squirmy feelings deep inside me.

So the next time he dropped behind I put just a little extra wiggle in my walk and when I found him staying back even longer, stopped and bent over, making out that I had to adjust my shoes. In that position the fabric was stretched even tighter, cutting down into the cleft between my arse-cheeks and feeling that, I tried to imagine what it would look like to Brian and what his reaction would be.

Having fiddled with my shoe for a few seconds I peered back under my arm - he was standing just a few paces away, staring at me, apparently using one hand to adjust his cock to a more comfortable position but, when he noticed me watching him he immediately stopped. But now I could clearly see the evidence of what the sight of my arse had done to him and a series of delicious shivers ran right through me.

Looking round I noticed that just up ahead of us there was a tree that must have been struck by lightning at some time, its trunk had been split vertically and one side had fallen, to be supported by some of the bigger branches and one of the lower ones stuck out parallel to the ground, just below waist height. It gave me an idea. If Brian had been so turned-on by watching me walking in front of him, perhaps I could get him even more aroused by displaying myself even more brazenly.

He hadn't moved and so, still keeping my back to him, I stood up, unzipped, then began to wriggle my way out of the shorts, making it look just a bit more difficult than it actually was and so giving him plenty of time to both get a good look at me and for his imagination to get to work. When they were finally off I looked back at him over my shoulder and saw that he was now quite openly handling himself and that from the size of the ridge in his shorts, guessed he was almost fully erect already.

'I think now is the 'later' you mentioned love.' I said, as I moved across to the tree. Turning, I beckoned to him, then spreading my feet wide apart, bent myself low over the branch so that my arse stuck up invitingly and my already damp pussy was spread wide open for him. I heard a rustling sound and hoped that he was stripping, but when there was then a long pause I began to wonder if I had over-estimated his recuperative powers. But then I felt the warm touch of his hands on the backs of my thighs and I began to tremble with anticipation as he slowly began to stroke up and over the tight curve of my arse.

His touch was so soft that his fingers felt like silk gliding over my skin and he triggered shivers up and down my spine as they wandered over the full curve of each cheek, up and down the backs of my thighs and then, eventually, up between them to find, then excitingly finger the soft folds of my warm, moist pussy. Then I realised he was getting down on his knees behind me and the next thing I felt was his tongue, reaching as far under me as he could get it, skilfully using it to tease the edges of my sensitive pussy-lips then, as he slowly rose again, licking back up over my tightly puckered arse-hole and on up along the curve of my spine.

Even while I was still being thrilled by its slow progress I felt his hand between my thighs and then the blunt head of his cock as he guided it between my pussy-lips. As I pushed myself back on to him, we both groaned at the thrills we felt as in one, long, powerful drive, he plunged it right up inside me. Once there he stood still, jammed hard up against my arse and I found that in that position I could actually feel the throb and pulse of his cock as it continued to harden, stretching me wide open.

'Oh God Sue - that's so good, so incredibly good.' he moaned softly before he took a gentle but firm hold of my hips and began to move slowly back and forth. Just little short movements at first that, as his shaft rubbed against it, quickly brought back those lovely burning feelings to my clit - but as my body responded and I began to push myself more firmly backwards on to him, I aroused his need even more strongly and felt his strokes quickly becoming longer, stronger and then gradually faster too.

I didn't know if it was because he hadn't climaxed earlier, because he had been so strongly aroused by the sight of me, because of the lascivious way I had offered myself to him, because of what he was feeling at that moment or just some combination of all of those - but I did know, for sure, that he was going to reach orgasm this time and, I guessed, quite quickly too. The mere thought of being able to arouse and excite him that much speeded up my own already rapidly approaching climax.

We came together, in fact just that once I think he may have been a split second earlier than me! I was just about to go over the top when I felt his cock surge, heard him cry out, then felt the first hot load of semen jet high up inside me and, at that moment my own orgasm began too. He grunted as he continued thrusting and slammed himself even harder against my arse as he erupted into me over and over again and I heard myself scream at the intensity of my reactions to his pounding body and felt my cunt gripping the greasy, pistoning shaft in an effort to drain every last drop from him. Even after I knew he had completely emptied himself into me, his body continued to jerk and spasm from the strength of what he had experienced and, in addition to the blissful feelings my own had given me, I felt a strange sense of achievement at this time having been able to get such an incredibly powerful response from him.

When his body finally stopped spurting into me he fell forwards and, with his slowly shrinking cock still plugged into me, hugged me tight and passionately kissed the back of my neck. We stayed locked together like that until we both stopped shuddering then, after lifting and turning me, he took me in his arms and kissed me even more passionately on the mouth. As we broke from a kiss that I would have liked to last forever he pushed himself a little bit away from me and looked deep into my eyes.