Sue Ch. 17-20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'And you treated it beautifully too John.' I replied 'You're more than welcome to do what you did - and what you're doing now, any time it takes your fancy.' I added with a grin.

'That's an invitation I'm going to accept, you can be sure of that.' he answered as he took most of his weight on his arms and shoulders and began to rhythmically thrust his cock in and out of me.

In spite of his highly excited state he was able to control his climax long enough for me to reach another and as he felt my pussy tightening for it he increased the speed of his movements, almost immediately bringing on my third - and, within a few seconds of that, his own too. My only real disappointment was that within another couple of minutes he had rolled off to lie beside me and, almost immediately, fallen asleep.


Chapter 20

Decisions

I lay there for a while, wondering whether this was just the start of another affair or if it might develop into something more lasting. We had some things in common, I liked his sense of humour and that he could make me laugh, he had a nice body and mine responded well to him. As I recalled those last few minutes of our love-making I saw him smiling down at me again, remembered the look in his eyes - and how much they reminded me of Brian's!

John slept on even after I had freshened myself up in the bath-room and got dressed, so I left a note on his bed-side table that just said - 'Call me!' - and went home. He did, later that evening and after apologising for going to sleep on me, asked to see me again the following Friday evening. I agreed of course and after that we started going out - and staying home together, more and more frequently.

The block of flats that John lived in was quite small and we didn't often meet any of the other occupants and when we did John just gave them a polite greeting, it seemed that everyone kept themselves pretty much to themselves. But there was one girl, rather attractive in an obvious kind of a way, who I thought must live on the floor below John's, that I met a couple of times as I was either arriving or leaving. The first time I really took no notice of her, other than to observe that her shoes and bag didn't really go well with the outfit she was wearing - but I had the feeling she was examining me with more than just simple curiosity. The second time, about a week later, I felt sure of it - and somehow knew that she and John either had something going between them or that they had until recently.

I didn't say anything to John at the time of course but a week or two later, when we were swapping experiences, I asked him about his previous love-life. Unlike Brian he didn't go into great detail, which disappointed me in a way and when he seemed to have finished I casually said - 'And what about the girl downstairs?'

He actually blushed! Anyway he admitted that they had been seeing each other up until about a month before I had come on the scene - and that there had been another couple of women before her who had also lived in the flats.

'It's probably because I work at home you see. Unlike most men I'm around the place during the day, I have more opportunities to meet the other residents. Anyway how did you guess I had been seeing her?'

'Just intuition I suppose. The way she looked at me, she looked as though she was sort of comparing me to something, or someone - herself I suppose. Is she nice?'

'How do you mean - 'nice'?' he asked with a laugh. 'In bed you mean?'

'I guess so.'

'O.K. - what can I say. We enjoyed each other for a while, we got on reasonably well - it was no great love affair, no broken hearts or passionate recriminations. As I said, it had finished before I even met you. Just as you can't erase all traces of the men you knew before me, I can't pretend you are the first woman I've ever been out, or to bed with.'

He was right of course - but it still gave me a funny feeling, knowing that below us, perhaps listening to us when we made love, was someone who had recently been in the same bed.

What made it more difficult was the fact that behind the building was an alley-way which John's and the other flats at the back of the building over-looked. The building on the other side of the alley was taller and so noise from the flats was amplified and reflected back again. Most of the time it wasn't a problem but if someone was playing music too loudly or if a couple was having a row, everyone else got to share it. As at times I tend to make a bit of a noise when I climax I tried to remember to close John's bed-room window when I was visiting.

After several more weeks, by which time I felt sure I was actually falling in love with John, he suggested it would be more convenient if we shared the one flat and I agreed. In spite of the nagging concern I had about the girl on the floor below, his place was closer to the city and very convenient to where I worked, so I moved in with him. Everything was terrific - my parents and friends liked him, as time passed I found we actually got on even better together, he could always lift me out of the doldrums with his slightly off-beat sense of humour, and our sex life was very good.

I can't say there weren't times when I felt his beautiful cock about to explode inside me that I wished he could hold back longer or that I sometimes got frustrated at the way he tended to fall asleep after he had finished. But I wasn't complaining, in every other way he was a good lover and apart from the growing love I was feeling for him - as a man, I really liked him too.

My job began to get more demanding about that time, I was given several new clients to take care of and as they were big companies they took more of my time and I also began to have to travel inter-state quite frequently. John was very supportive, as he knew the business he understood the demands and pressures well and made no complaints about the times I had to be away. Like any woman travelling on her own I was often the target for lonely businessmen's attention - but the thought of 'being unfaithful' to John hadn't crossed my mind, that is until various things began to happen just a few months after my frequent travelling began.

It was only later that I recalled that when I told him I had another two day trip the following week that John's reaction to the news was, in some odd way different to usual. We went to bed early and of course we made love, or I should say that John made love to me, far more vigorously than usual and that night it was my turn to fall asleep almost as soon as we had finished and I actually slept through the sound of my alarm clock the following morning and had a mad rush to get away in time.

It was when I was in the cab on the way to the airport that I realised I had left my keys behind, something I had never done before. After panicking a bit and then cursing myself for being so silly I realised all I had to do was ring John, let him know what I'd done and what time I expected to be home the following evening. That way I'd be sure that he was home to let me in. I didn't have time to ring from the airport and had a bit of a dash to get to my meeting at the other end of the flight, so it was almost lunch-time when I first tried to get him on the phone. I let it ring and ring but there was no answer, nor the next time I tried, nor the next. In fact I tried on and off most of the evening, finally giving up only because I had to get some sleep before another busy schedule the following day.

I tried again the next morning and admit I was relieved to hear John's voice. When I explained why I was ringing and told him I had tried on and off the previous afternoon and evening he replied very hesitantly, telling me that he had been out discussing a new job with a client during the afternoon and that they had gone on for drinks and dinner afterwards. On the surface the story was reasonable but I couldn't help thinking that he sounded as though he was feeling guilty about something. But I said nothing about that, just made sure he would be home to let me in that night, chatted briefly about what had happened to me and then we hung up. I sat, just looking at the phone for quite a while, my thoughts in turmoil - remembering the intensity of our love-making the previous night, unable to forget the incredible sensations he had given me - but at the same time not able to quieten the one thought sounding in my brain again and again - 'Why would he feel he had to lie to me?'

I got through the day and was relieved to get home, to find him there to greet me and that everything seemed absolutely normal. John had obviously taken care of some of the household chores, as he often did, there was a meal under way for us and in fact I began to think I had just been imagining things. He was too tired to make love to me that night but said that was because he had an urgent piece of work to finish and he was worried about it because it wasn't coming together properly. I could understand that and in fact put my previous worries and suspicions out of my mind - until that week-end that is.

I had been out shopping while John did some more work on the piece he had to have finished by the Monday morning, when I came into the downstairs hallway I heard the sound of someone in the communal laundry and, as I went upstairs noticed that the door to one of the flats was partly open. When I went up the final flight, to our level I found a little girl, two or three years old, standing outside the door to our flat. Guessing what had happened I asked her name, which she said was 'Tricia', took her hand and suggested we go and look for her mummy. The woman in the laundry was someone I had never seen before and I couldn't help noticing her strange reaction when I told her who I was and where I lived.

She seemed to be either incredibly nervous, or anxious about something - and when I said I had found Tricia on the top floor, standing outside John's flat I at first thought she was going to smack her but she somehow managed to control herself and instead, snatched her up and without another word literally fled upstairs and slammed her front door shut behind them.

I said nothing about all that to John but couldn't help myself wondering about it. Why she had acted so strangely when I told her who I was? Why would a mother react so strongly to her daughter just exploring the building she lived in? What could possibly have happened that would make her instinctively want to punish her for being near our flat? It just didn't make any sense.

I think I only saw the woman once after that and several weeks later, when I saw furniture being moved into the flat she had lived in, I realised she must have already left. It was quite a while before I discovered who the new tenants were, two nurses from a nearby hospital. If my instinct was right and John had been having sex with Tricia's mother, he had been remarkably careful about it, if it hadn't been for finding the little girl on our floor I would never have known it - but it wasn't too long after the nurses moved in that I knew he was definitely visiting one or both of them whenever I was away!

It was silly things at first - I found some pills in the bath-room cabinet and when I asked John what they were his answer just didn't ring true, several more times when I tried to ring him I got no answer, little jobs around the flat that he said he would do remained undone. Little things in themselves but not his usual behaviour. Then one day I developed a really splitting headache and left work earlier than usual, he was there when I got home but my arrival obviously unnerved him and as I gave him a kiss I smelt the still lingering traces of perfume - and sex, on him.

Perhaps I should have confronted him, had it out in a blazing row, done something - but I didn't, I felt too sick, from my headache and, more importantly from my disappointment in him and my own badly damaged pride. Instead I told him why I was home at that time, told him I just needed quiet rest and took myself off to bed. I lay there in the dark, my thoughts in a whirl, fitting all the previous events together to make a picture of what I felt sure had been John's 'extra activities' during the previous months - and trying to decide what I was going to do about it.

I didn't resolve the question that night, eventually I fell asleep and in the morning, still without saying anything I left at the usual time. But I didn't go to work - instead, having rung in sick I drove out of the city, heading nowhere in particular until, an hour or so later I finally stopped at a beach where I parked the car and walked beside the equally disturbed ocean.

I knew that again I had choices to make - I could confront him, I could ignore it, I could leave him, I could try to change him.

The last time I had had a big decision to make, about Brian, I had done what I thought was the 'honourable thing', ignoring my own emotions, being sensible, thinking of the others involved. I decided this time I would do what suited me best.

So I stayed, said nothing! The location of the flat was incredibly convenient for work, sharing with John meant my expenses were much lower than if I lived alone, I knew from experience I preferred living with a man to with another woman, John nearly always did his share of the chores, our sex was good, I still liked him. But, I decided, 'what was good for the goose would now be sauce for the gander.' If I was sufficiently attracted to someone I met on my travels, from time to time I too would help myself to a bit of a fling - and if John got to suspect what I was up to, so much the better!

TO BE CONTINUED

IF YOU ENJOYED THIS STORY CHECK OUT ALL MY OTHER SUBMISSIONS - AND

IF YOU WANT CONTRIBUTORS TO CONTINUE POSTING TO THIS SITE

PLEASE DOYOUR BIT ANDVOTE!!!