Sue: Her Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
caprine
caprine
214 Followers

Two more buxom, well oiled, and naked ring girls entered from the wings and came over to help revive me. I was never completely out, at least not for more than a few seconds, but I was definitely dazed and groggy. They offered a drink of water and a wipe down with soft towels. They also vigorously fingered their pussies and placed their juice soaked fingers across my lips and into my mouth. This activity brought me back to full awareness just as more naked and virile young studs, oiled and with monster hard ons now entered center stage to join the group.

None of them had less than seven inches and some had much more. Their cocks pulsed with anticipation of the next few minutes and leaked copious amounts of pre cum. One stud had evidently stroked too much and started spurting a full load of orgasmic cum. He started softening and was replaced by yet another erection sporting stud. I do not know where they got all these hunks, but hunks they were and in seemingly endless supply! Don filled me in later on all the details that I could not see at the time. What with all the dripping pussies and spurting cocks, the floor was becoming dangerously slippery. The red velvet mattress was picking up its share of white spots, but much, much more was yet to cum. One of the ring girls helped me onto my hands and knees while two of the lucky, naked, and oiled studs approached from the sidelines. One of the studs stood in front of me and another one behind me. The stud in front began to tickle me in the face with his cock, teasing it into my mouth. I began to suck and lick like I had not had any cock at all tonight. Meanwhile, the stud in back began to rub his swollen cock up and down my butt crack and pussy. Moistening his pulsing cock with the cum juices still spread all over as well as still in my pussy, he then began to push his dripping cock into my back door.

It was very tight and slow going, but studly finally eased in balls deep and began to slowly stroke in and out. I was licking and sucking the front stud with a rhythm to match the one in my ass. Saliva mixed with leaking cum drooled from my mouth as I took the entire cock into my mouth and throat, all the way to his balls. A naked, oiled, and very horny young ring girl now got up from one of the chairs and crawled under me and began to lick and suck my pussy and clit while at the same time rubbing vigorously on her own pussy and clit. The two men both withdrew their cocks at the same time and began to shoot cum all over my back, with the stud in front giving an arcing deluge over my head.

The stud in back shot an even larger load of hot, creamy jism onto my back. It was a near perfect symmetrical shot of cum landing together in pool, puddling in the middle of my back--a spectacular display of "fountaining!" The girl at my pussy and I climaxed seconds later with shuddering screams. More very loud applause for our performance!

By now I had absolutely no idea how many orgasms had shaken me so far this night, but there were a hell of a lot of them. I did not faint this time, but I was getting weaker and a little dizzy.

Two more naked and oiled ring girls again appeared to help me get read for the next round. They again offered a sip of water a wipe down with towels, and another reviving shot of their cum juice soaked fingers across my lips into my mouth. While this was happening, still another naked and beautiful ring card girl circled the mattress with a card that read, ACT III. Then the ring girls stepped back as, once again, fresh new virile studs appeared sporting enormous and leaking hard ons.

One stud lay on the mattress, feet towards the audience with his rigid cock standing straight up in the air. Two other studs turned me to face the audience also and then helped me ease my back door down on this phallic eight inch offering of eros with a little lubricating help of my pussy juice. As this channel had already been opened a few minuets earlier, this did not take long and the big dong slid home effortlessly. Don again returned to the spotlight and gently laid me back on top of the guy in my ass and began massaging my now aching, but still steaming pussy and clit again before easing his newly raging monster cock into my cum and juice slick pussy hole.

A second naked stud from the side lines stepped up and kneeled over my head and offered a very thick, and you guessed it, dripping cock four inches in circumference to my open mouth. I now had three cocks stroking in my holes. Now two more new, and this time, black studs, appeared with nearly twelve inches of cock each and at least three inches around knelt on either side of me and placed my hands on these monsters. I knew they were black because first one and then the other said, "Stroke my black dick, bitch!"

Now I had five monster cocks at once going. I couldn't scream, all I could do was moan, loudly, around the cock in my mouth. Now Don whispered that two more naked studs with cocks at attention had squeezed on either side of me at about belly button level, to make seven pulsing cocks. These last two to join the action were stroking themselves as if there were no tomorrow.

Don whispered to me that naked ring girls were joining the fun and helping themselves to any cocks and balls they could find while furiously finger fucking themselves. The moans, groans, cries, and whimpers were a loud cacophony of erotic music and a further stimulation to all of us. Then one, by one, seven cocks began to erupt, spurting a ton of gooey white gobs of spunk all over my face, back, tits, and in my pussy and ass.

First the two jackers shot off on my back. The stud in front shooting close behind into my face. The two I was jacking off shot next spraying my tits and stomach and each other. The cock in back pulled out and shot all over Don while Don filled my pussy once more with a big load of creamy hot cum.

I began to shudder uncontrollably and convulsively into five minutes of continuous, and uncountable, multiple orgasms so violent, I could hardly breathe. There was a short pause and I orgasmed twice more in quick succession with shuddering convulsions and as Don slid out of me with a loud and squishy sound, I squirted out both Don's cum and gobs of my own in yet another orgasm and then fainted once again.

The audience, those who were not in the throws of their own orgasms by now from playing with each other, gave a long and resounding standing ovation with yells, hoots, clapping, and whistling. There was some foot stamping as well.

PART III THE PARTY ENDS

Everyone on stage was now liberally soaked with and dripping both pussy juice and cock cream. It took several naked and slippery ring girls more than five minutes to get me up and going again--this time a whiff of smelling salts was needed. I was dazed, but still game for more. My black blindfold was now heavily splattered with white goo. God, I thought, I wish to hell I could see these studs that are fucking the shit out of me! This time, the naked ring girls stayed on the mattress and were joined by two more as still another new, naked, and oiled ring girl came on stage to circle the mattress with a card that read, ACT IV.

I thought, what now? What can possibly follow that last act? I'm about done in!'The ring girls laid me on my back again on the mattress. One girl knelt over my face and offered a swollen and oozing pussy to my mouth, and I, tired or not, greedily began an oral feast of Camelot. A second one knelt between my splayed legs and began feasting on my cum filled and dripping pussy while the other two lay beside me and guided my hands to their pussies for a finger fucking good time.

One of the naked studs returned to place himself behind the girl sucking away on me and he slid a huge stiff cock into that pussy and I could hear the squishing sounds as he begin to piston away in her box. A second naked stud kneeled behind the girl at my head and reached around to knead and massage her tits and nipples. When he used his fingers to rub her pussy, I could lick pussy juice off of them. Once again orgasms began erupting cum all over the bodies and and I did too, for the umpteenth time that night. More applause, but weaker because, by now, most of the audience was engaged, solo, in pairs, or in groups in a fucking, sucking, good time!

For the final time, still another naked and gleaming Asian girl with a full and heavy rack and a leaking pussy, walked around the mattress with a card the read, ACT V, FINIS. For this final act, as if anything could top the seven at one time spurting cocks.

A love swing was lowered from the ceiling. Three of the lovely nude ring girls assisted me into the swing and it was raised head high to the next naked and oiled young stud to step forward. I was gently pushed into motion by one of the ring girls who helped herself to a lick of my butt as she pushed me off toward the stud. The stud got a lick of pussy while stroking his enormous erection before the swing went back to the ring girl's tongue. This went on for some time before the swing was stopped and lowered some more to allow the stud to climb aboard both the swing--and me.

With a full pussy again, the swing was again set in gentle motion by two more naked ring girls, one in front and one behind. While the stud fucked my now totally numb pussy and sucked my very sore tits, the ring girls got in butt licks on each end. Once again, I had my pussy filled with throbbing cock and then hot cum and I screamed with yet another, all be it, weak orgasm.

The two naked ring girls had been rubbing their own pussies with vigor all the time they were pushing the swing. They now shuddered in their own orgasm, squirting pussy juice all down their legs and onto the floor as the swing slowly wound down to a stop. With help from the reviving ring girls, the stud and I dismounted from each other and the swing to close the show for the evening. Thunderous applause!

The lights on the stage dimmed to dark while the room lights came back up. Don came to assist a very dazed me into my dress and then put on his own cloths. I barely managed to ask Don to take me home as I did not think I could get there on my own and was just able to mumble the address before collapsing. Don lifted me into his arms and carried me outside to a waiting cab.

It was an hour and twenty minute ride back to and across town to my apartment. Don tells me that I spent the entire time fast asleep, cuddled into his side with his right arm around me. Don was nuzzling my hair with his nose while his right hand was slowly massaging my right breast and nipple under the skimpy dress. Don's left hand was between my legs with two fingers buried in my cunt for the whole trip. I had a deep smile of satisfaction on my sleeping face. Or so Don says, anyway, the next day. I could not say for sure. Don and I have been keeping company ever since that night.

**********

If you liked this story, please, leave a comment and tell me. All constructive criticism is welcome! If you did not like it, you may tell me that too. I also appreciate your votes. Thanks!]

caprine
caprine
214 Followers
12