Sue, Keith & Lisa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, I could wait no longer. The fire in my pussy need to be quenched. Reluctantly, with a final suck, I let his cock slip from my mouth and moved myself up his body until I was straddling his hips. I reached back between my legs and grasped his cock firmly. For a few moments I did nothing more than massage my swollen clit with it's crown. I was so turned on that I felt the beginnings of an orgasm almost instantly. I let the pressure mount until it was too much to bear. Then, as the dam broke and my climax flooded over me, I pushed my hips back and in one movement, impaled myself fully on his dick.

"Ooohh!" I sighed as I felt his cock fill me. I began to move and my pussy slid easily up and down it's length. Clenching the walls of my cunt, I milked his dick as I rode up and down. Sliding up until only the very tip was still inside me then down again, over and over, relishing the feeling of having Keith between my legs and our bodies joined as one.

Lisa moved forward. Placing her legs on either side of Keith's head, she lowered her pussy on to his face. "Mmmmm," she murmured as Keith's tongue began to probe. She leaned forward and soon we were supporting each other as Keith sought to satisfy both our hungry pussies.

As Lisa and I moved to the beat of our own private pleasures, I became aware of Lisa's nipples brushing against my tits. The sensation heightened my arousal. Almost as soon as I became aware of the feelings Lisa whispered softly in my ear, "Mmm, that feels really nice." As she smiled at me I tentatively lifted my hands to cup her breasts. A shiver ran down her body. "Oohh," she sighed as my thumbs pressed against her nipples.

Lisa ground her pussy convulsively against Keith's face as my hands caressed her tits. As her breathing deepened she raised her hands and began playing with my tits in exactly the same way that I was fondling hers. She squeezed them gently causing my cunt to contract around Keith's cock. The fire in my pussy spread to engulf me, reaching every extremity of my body.

Lisa was breathing heavily. My hands on her tits and Keith's tongue lapping at her clit pushed her over the edge. Her body shook and she fell against me for support as she came. Finally she could take no more. She lifted herself from Keith's face and slumped down, exhausted against the sofa. Her eyes were closed and she wore a dreamy smile of contentment.

Deeply aroused, I ground my pussy more and more rapidly up and down the length of Keith's cock. At last, I could no longer support myself. I collapsed on top of Keith and we rolled over. In no time at all he was pinning me to the floor with powerful thrusts of his hip. Every time he penetrated me my pussy contracted, gripping him deep within me. I brought my legs up to take him in deeper, resting my feet on his arse, my fingers clawing at his back.

His balls slapped against me with every thrust of his cock. I could feel his prick begin to twitch inside me. His breathing was hoarse. "Sue! Oh Sue!" he exclaimed. He pulled his cock back until only the very tip was still inside me. With only a moment's pause he plunged into me. I felt his cock erupt, emptying its load deep inside me. I flexed my pussy, milking every last drop of cum from his cock.

As Keith withdrew my hand moved to my pussy, letting his cum trickle over my fingers. I raised them to my mouth and licked the warm, sticky mixture from them. The fingers of my other hand massaged my swollen clit until, finally, I came. I looked up, a warm, satisfied glow, spread over me and I saw Lisa smiling down at me. I smiled back. Finally we positioned ourselves, one either side of Keith and proceeded to lick his cock clean.

Lisa ended up staying the night and most of Sunday. Before she left Keith told us both how much he'd enjoyed it and, to my surprise, suggested that we might do it again soon. Lisa and I both agreed enthusiastically. I let him know just how enthusiastic I was immediately after Lisa left. After a whole day of satisfying Lisa and me, both together and individually, it was no surprise that Keith decided to take Monday off to recover.

That night he told me that his only regret was that Lisa and I hadn't "got it together" as an extra treat for him. I admitted that the idea held some attraction for me too. "Maybe you should talk it over with her," he said, just before he fell asleep. Well who knows, I thought to myself as I lay there beside him, maybe some day?

12