Sue Oliver: Gilf Goddess

Story Info
Haitian man and white GILF connect in Ottawa.
1.6k words
3.04
8.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers

Meet Joseph Marc Antoine, a young Black man of Haitian descent living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. Joseph is a brother with something of a dilemma. Lots of brothers have a predilection for chasing White women, and that's far from uncommon. Still, Joseph's situation is fairly unique. He doesn't like today's lively, fearless and outgoing young White women who can be seen in the arms of their brown and Black lovers. Nope, he actually wants their grandmas...

Interracial relationships have always been controversial in North America, but in today's world, it's not considered weird if one sees a young Black man with a White woman. White males have been having fun with Black women for centuries and nobody seemed to mind. What makes the case of Joseph Marc Antoine of Ottawa so damn special? We shall get to that, toot sweet...

On Joseph's home computer, there's tons of porn stored. Nothing too unusual since he's a brother who recently started college. Joseph is in his first year at Algonquin College, taking up Police Foundations. There are lots of gorgeous young ladies on the Algonquin College campus, but they leave Joseph cold. Feeling bored one day, Joseph went to the nearby Nepean Centrepointe Library. That's where he found what he was looking for...

What Joseph Marc Antoine is about to find out is that the universe is a strange place. Sometimes a man finds what he's looking for in the strangest and most unlikely of places. Conventional wisdom tells us that a young, healthy and handsome young man on a packed college campus who happens to be horny will find no shortage of sex partners. Whether he's into women, or men, or both, it's all good...

Joseph Marc Antoine has had a few sexual experiences with young women he met at Algonquin College. The school is full of Somali women, Latin women, Haitian women, Indian women, French Canadian women, Chinese women, Arab women and more. These fine young ladies are quite pleasant to look at, to be sure. Joseph Marc Antoine would much rather be looking at their mothers, or their grandmothers. It's simply the way this Haitian brother gets down...

"What are you watching?" came the female voice, startling the hell out of Joseph Marc Antoine, who sat at a quiet corner on the library's second floor. With his laptop tapped into the library's free Wi-Fi, Joseph was indulging in his favorite past time. He went to Google and typed the words "interracial granny" and then proceeded to watch the videos catering to his rather unique interest...

"Um, nothing," Joseph Marc Antoine replied and he turned around and saw...her. Sue Oliver, the short-haired, curvy, bespectacled older White lady whom he remembered from the Saint Mathieu Church back in Orleans, Ontario. Joseph stopped going to that church ages ago, especially since his new job as a security guard kept his weekends busy. What is that annoying broad doing here? Joseph thought, irked by Sue Oliver's appearance.

"Hmm, interesting choice of porn, Mr. Antoine," Sue Oliver said, grinning. Joseph clicked out of the video he'd been watching. Like most young Haitian men, Joseph was raised to be a polite, hard-working, church-going sort. However, like any human being, Joseph can be annoyed. In fact, he was feeling particularly annoyed at Sue Oliver. The annoying old White woman had a habit of dipping into people's business, as he recalled...

"Yeah, um, I was just curious," Joseph admitted, scratching the back of his head. As far as Joseph knew, Sue Oliver lived in Orleans, Ontario. Nepean was quite far out of the way for her. What was the old bat doing in his neck of the woods? Sue Oliver looked at Joseph, a weird smile on her face. He was even more surprised when she grabbed a chair and sat next to him...

"Nothing wrong with being curious about women's bodies, young man, it's perfectly natural, still, why older women?" Sue Oliver asked, licking her lips. Joseph Marc Antoine sighed deeply, seeing no way out of having a lengthy conversation with the old White woman. Sue Oliver could talk a person's ear off, as Joseph remembered from his church days. Might as well fess up now, Joseph thought, annoyed.

"I don't know why I like older women, but I do, and I like them feisty and downright bossy but sensual," Joseph Marc Antoine said, and Sue Oliver licked her lips, and smiled. For a long moment, the two of them looked at one another. Sue Oliver didn't look at Joseph the way an old church dame looks at a wayward member of the church flock. Nope, she looked at him and assessed him the way a woman appraises a man...

"I see, and what about our sensuality moves you so?" Sue Oliver asked Joseph, her eyes boring into his. Joseph took a deep breath as the implications of Sue Oliver's question and her behavior simply clicked into his brain. The old bat's curiosity was aroused, along with the rest of us. How do I turn this situation to my advantage? Joseph wondered silently.

"Everything," Joseph replied, and from the way Sue Oliver smiled, the young Haitian man knew he'd given the right answer. Sue Oliver looked at Joseph Marc Antoine the way a hungry person looks at fast food. After some more banter, the two of them left the Nepean Centrepointe Library and headed out. They went to Joseph's single occupant residence at Algonquin College, and once there, got themselves better acquainted...

"How do I look?" Sue Oliver asked Joseph as she sat him down, and showed him what she was made of. Five-foot-eight, curvy, with alabaster skin, short dark hair streaked with gray and lively blue eyes behind horn-rimmed glasses, Sue Oliver was beautiful in her own way. Slipping out of red and White summer dress, she revealed a curvy body that was past its prime, but still hot...

"You look gorgeous," Joseph replied, and he drew Sue Oliver into his arms, then kissed her. Sue Oliver kissed Joseph back passionately, for she felt his desire for her. When a woman hits forty, she knows that however beautiful she might look, she is no longer young. At fifty, she wonders where the time went. At sixty, well, she feels alive and wishes the world knew it. Joseph most definitely knew Sue Oliver was alive and desirable, and he showed her...

"Go for it, handsome," Sue Oliver told Joseph, as he tentatively caressed her breasts. They continued with their fun, and Joseph pleased Sue Oliver by spreading her thick pale thighs and giving her hairy pussy a good licking. Joseph inhaled the scent of Sue Oliver's pussy and slid a finger inside of her, then added another. Sue Oliver moaned softly and encouraged Joseph to continue. The young Haitian stud was quite talented...

"Hmm, you taste delicious," Joseph told Sue Oliver as he gave her pussy a tongue bath. Sue Oliver lay there, relaxing and enjoying as Joseph did his thing. After Joseph left her pussy tingling thanks to his expert tongue action, Sue Oliver was ready for more. She rubbed her tits together and flashed Joseph a sexy wink. Joseph smiled, knowing exactly what Sue Oliver wanted...

"Let me taste you, handsome," Sue Oliver told Joseph, as she grabbed his long and thick, dark dick. Winking at Joseph, Sue Oliver took his dick into her mouth. Sue Oliver has been with many men and a few women in her six decades upon this earth but this was the first time she held a Black dick in her mouth. I am going to enjoy this chocolate stick, Sue Oliver thought as she savored Joseph's dick...

"Oh that feels good," Joseph moaned as Sue Oliver sucked his dick with gusto. Amazed by the smell and taste of Black dick, Sue Oliver went to town on Joseph, sucking his dick passionately. While fellating Joseph, Sue Oliver fingered the young Black man's butt hole and he did not seem to mind. In fact, Joseph's dick seemed to get harder as Sue Oliver fingered his ass, just like she knew it would...

"Now fuck me," Sue Oliver told Joseph, after polishing his big dark dick until it shone like a Black light. Rolling a condom on his dick, Joseph watched as Sue Oliver got on all fours and shook her big pale ass for him. White granny booty, that's Joseph's ultimate fantasy and seeing Sue Oliver's ass shake for him got him harder than a rock. Without further ado, Joseph pushed his dick into Sue Oliver's pussy. Time for this sexy White Canadian granny to get some Haitian dick...

"Hell yeah, give me that granny booty," Joseph said, and he playfully slapped Sue Oliver's big pale ass as he thrust his dick into her. Sue Oliver squealed in delight as Joseph began banging the hell out of her. Joseph, who'd been craving White granny for ages was delighted to ram his dick into Sue Oliver's pussy. She bucked against him, grinding her ass against his groin and driving his dick deeper inside of her. Nothing beats young dick, Sue Oliver thought happily as Joseph fucked her.

"Oh yes, fuck me, beat that pussy up," Sue Oliver squealed as Joseph fucked her. He gripped her hips and rocked her pussy by drilling into her. Sue Oliver, no stranger to rough sex, gave as good as she got, moaning passionately as Joseph proceeded to dick her down. The younger Black man fucked the White granny until she tapped out, squealing in delight after a good fuck...

Joseph Marc Antoine and his new lover Sue Oliver discovered new pathways to pleasure that day. Sure, they come from different generations, different worlds, and all that Jazz, but passion is passion does. The two of them became regular lovers, meeting in secret to consummate their lust. Not out of fear or shame, but because the world doesn't need to know their comings and goings. Life is better this way...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers