Sue Serves Several

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we all watched, she rubbed her own breasts a few seconds before reaching in and extracting her own left tit **FLASH** again. Her full D cups made it easy to wear strapless dresses, show miles of cleavage and yet keep her nipples covered. She offered her nipple to Sue, who did not react. She rubbed her hardened nub between my wife's lips - still no reaction. "Sue, you may suck on anyone's nipple if you like. Enjoy it." She immediately opened her mouth and sucked Barb's tit. Both moaned. **FLASH** Sue held Barb's boob and guided more into her mouth. She then pushed the rest of Barb's dress down to her waist, exposing and palpating her other big boob. **FLASH** Hmm, I didn't tell her to do that. Was this a problem? Once she sucked on Barb's other thick nipple, I realized she was still following my last order. Good for her...and us. Barb's tits were well shaped and hardly sagged, though Sue's perfect nipples still drew all our attention. After some minutes of closely watched moaning, Sue stood up, walked back around the table and presented her pussy to me for inspection. It was now swollen and very wet. I pushed three fingers into her soggy slot and stirred. Her well-textured walls were puffy and slippery. **FLASH**

Rob and Reg had latched onto Sue's tiny tits **FLASH** while I inspected her pussy, but now released them so she could stand. I wafted my wife's sweet smelling fragrance under their noses and mine. After sucking my middle finger clean, I offered the other two scented digits to my nearest guests. They eagerly sucked a finger each. **FLASH** While they enjoyed my dear wife's most personal nectar, I enjoyed the tactile tongue lashing they gave me.

Sue waited patiently until I offered her the next dessert plate. She took it round to Lee. "Would you like ..." He had her tit in his mouth before she could complete her offer. **FLASH** Her long, loud moan filled the room. It was his turn to stroke her ass and spread it open for his wife. Sage rubbed her fingers down Sue's crack. **FLASH**

"I was going to keep my tits tucked away," she said, "but since hers and now Barb's have been hanging out all this time, I figure no one would object if I pulled them out."

Horny Steve piped up, "Oh please, allow me..." Before she could consent or not, he reached into her dress and fished out both sexy C-cups for our viewing pleasure. **FLASH** Lee reached over and pulled his wife's dress down to her waist and pulled one of her tits away from Steve so he could tweak **FLASH** and suck it. She struggled with the straps briefly, but thrust her chest out to offer both men her best. "Yummm, welcome to our group, Sage."

Lusty Lee piped up, "Reggie, I bet your tits would like to be free too. How about it?" As she licked and kissed Sue's ass, **FLASH** drawing deeper and louder moans, I stepped up to Reg.

"Since I offered my wife's tits to everyone, isn't it fair for me to sample all these lovely mammaries?" I caught Reggie's nodding and moved against her chair. Rob smiled at me and pointed an open palm at Reggie's chest. With all that consent, I wrapped my hands over her shoulders and over her covered tits. **FLASH** As I watched Sue's nipple vanish **FLASH** into Lee's mouth, I pushed Reggie's thin straps off her shoulders. After blatantly unhooking and unzipping the back of her dress, I pushed my hands inside her top, **FLASH** over her braless boobs, and deftly slid the dress to her waist without losing contact with the stiffening nipples. I went around to her right tit, **FLASH** leaving her left one for Rob.

He leaned over and bit her hard left nipple as I reached her right nipple and sucked it in. Our tongues worked on her **FLASH** as her noisy response matched our combined nipple concerto. Lee, meanwhile, kept sucking Sue's tit yet managed to watch Reggie's boobs bounce and largely vanish into two hungry mouths. He suddenly took a spoonful of chilled mousse and wiped it on Sue's free tit. The spoon nearly hung from her tall, straining nipple. **FLASH**

Barb laughed, but Lee spread the mousse mostly on Sue's aureola and nipple with the spoon. Sue shivered and moaned again. Without delay, Lee sucked one side of the flavored tit into his motor mouth. Sue's eyes closed. **FLASH** The hot-cold sensation with the moist suction was pushing her to her threshold. She began a rising crescendo of moans and grunts before suddenly shuddering, turning crimson and screaming out her tittie orgasm as ordered. **FLASH** Seeing her reaction, Barb took a heaping spoonful of mousse and held it up for the rest of us to see. Oh no she wasn't! Ohh, yes, she was.

She nudged Sue's legs far apart then quickly corkscrewed the tablespoon into Sue's gaping gash. **FLASH** Sue lurched. I didn't give her any orders about allowing pussy contact. How would she handle this? Her reaction would point to what her comfort limit is. Maybe because she was turned on already, she bent over again and offered Barb her ass. **FLASH** So much for being embarrassed being naked in front of a stranger! Still one stranger to have contact of the third kind with.

Barb had to use a finger to push the mousse off the spoon when it was already deep into my wife's public pussy. She packed the mousse deeper so it would stay inside Sue. **FLASH** When the nectar-laden spoon came out, Barb sexily licked it clean, sucked the last of Sue's luscious juices **FLASH** off and refilled it. She managed to push one more heaping tablespoon of dessert into my wife's pussy before it started to ooze out. **FLASH**

She passed the spoon dripping with Sue's sex juice to Reggie since her mouth was free. While Reggie licked the pussy spoon, Barb got on her knees behind Sue and started licking her chocolatey pussy. **FLASH** "Barb, you're going to stain your green dress. Why don't you take it off and put it with Sue's clothes? If you lose the panties too, you can finger yourself while you eat my wife." Matching her rising arousal, my timing was right on. She gave me a coy look and hesitated briefly.

"OK. Why not? I think we're all going to be naked soon anyway." She stood and stripped for us, ensuring that her big boobs bobbed for her audience. **FLASH** Barb dropped to her knees and lapped the foamy fudge from Sue's dripping pussy. Sue groaned, shook and shrieked her public climax. **FLASH** I guess a stiff clit has no conscience either! She noisily popped her tit out of Lee's mouth and stood on wobbly knees.

As Sue moved to me for her pussy inspection, Barb shouted at Steve, "quick, strip and stuff that fudge into my waiting pussy. It was great from her. You have to taste it, but I want to taste it on your cock too." Better than I hoped! Before Sue arrived, I stood Reg up and pulled her dress down her legs. **FLASH** No resistance. Sliding my hands over her sexy ass, I also removed her panties **FLASH** and fingered her steamy snatch. **FLASH** She looked squarely at Sage, the last woman still wearing half her dress.

Lee took both his wife's hands and stood her up. He pulled each hand to shake her a bit, side to side. **FLASH** While we waited with bated breath for her lemon yellow dress to fall off her, we enjoyed her jaunty, titillating tit show. I was closest to her and could wait no longer. So I pushed her gown past her hips. As it fell, it exposed the very pleasant surprise of her very shapely and well-toned legs. **FLASH** Lee kept her hands up as I pet and kissed her sexy cheeks before snaking my fingers into her snug ass crack to release and remove her tiny, low-slung thong. **FLASH** She blushed as we all appreciated her naked beauty.

Time to push the frontiers. Reg and Sage totally stripped Rob quickly **FLASH** then moved on to rip Lee's clothes off. **FLASH** I was left fully clothed, bow tie intact. I momentarily enjoyed the stark contrast with being the ONLY person still clothed and clothed formally! **FLASH** Steve was slamming his stubbie into Barb's mousse-stuffed snatch, her legs spread in the air; **FLASH** Rob bent Reggie over and hid his thick, stiff sausage in her meaty box from behind. **FLASH** Despite the wild grunting before her, Sue stood tall and still; Sage fingered herself and sucked her own juices off her sexy fingers while I drooled over her. **FLASH**

"Lee, whose chocolate filled pussy do you want to taste?" He said he wanted Sue's pussy. "OK. I'll eat Sage then." Lee lifted Sue's leg onto a chair and he knelt under her. She didn't resist. **FLASH** Sue looked on without expression as the last stranger pinched her nipple and moved to me. Sage took all my clothes off **FLASH** and lay on the table. I pressed my face between her gorgeous legs until my tongue could reach into her smooth, bald pussy. **FLASH** I heard Lee enjoying my wife while I savored his wife's succulent snatch. I licked her clit and wet pussy to a noisy orgasm **FLASH** and happily slurped the renewed surge of sex juices. As I approached climax from her release, my dick was suddenly warmed in a hot, wet mouth. **FLASH**

Barb had slid under me while Steve was still pounding her and sucked my hard cock into her throat. Her timing was perfect and I came quickly. The bowl of thick mousse was still on the table along with the berries. I spread a thick coat of mousse onto Sage's mons then opened her plump pussy and stuffed it well with mousse and berries. **FLASH** As I pushed my fingers and tongue into her gaping, well-used pussy I also spread a handful of mousse on my dick and Barb's face. **FLASH** Using those chocolate lubed fingers, I slipped gently into Sage's rear hole. She gasped, lurched and came again. **FLASH** As she began calming, I gently licked her clit, pushed her legs to her chest, then snaked my tongue deep into her pussy and sucked out the chocolate and sex-nectar coated berries. **FLASH** Ohhhh, heavenly. Her lusty aroma and taste drove me dizzy.

Once I thought I had my fill of pussy chocolate, I restuffed Sage's sweet tasty twat **FLASH** with more berries and mousse. Barb had to release my dick when I pulled it up and close to Sage's seductive snatch. She pulled her perfect legs to her chest, opening her asshole and labia **FLASH** for my adoration and assault. I slapped my stiff cock onto her pubic nest and slid it down, into her swollen slit then rubbed it up and down her outer labia, **FLASH** pushing against her enlarged, sensitive clit. Delaying a bit so the chocolate in her pussy would warm up, I opened her legs **FLASH** so I could bite her thick nipples. Her deep, prolonged moan filled the room. Her clit rubbing my phrenulum brought intense spikes of pleasure to us both. Breathless, I shifted my cock so it found and raided **FLASH** her warm, mousse-stuffed snatch. The berry bumps inside her pressed against my dick and her box, adding surprise and random stimulation. The berries were crushed by our hard thrusting and the mousse squished loudly as it shot **FLASH** out of her pussy, past my stiff shaft and into my increasingly chocolate pubes. The overall bewitching effect was exhilarating. My hips thrust me deeply and firmly into her warmth of chocolate and berry juice. My grunts delivered my own creamy goodness to create a sweet berry ganache with Sage nectar. I collapsed onto her beautiful, exhausted legs, my shaft still deep in her and our four well-mixed liquids oozing around my deflating dick **FLASH** and into her seraphic ass crack and hole. Still insane from the sex spell of this enthralling seductress, I slid down her toned legs and dragged my tongue thru the sluice **FLASH** and lapped my way down her ass. After licking her back hole clean of all our juices, I called for help with her flooded pussy. My nose and chin were already in her **FLASH** intoxicating love box. I wrapped her legs over my shoulders and discovered I hadn't yet had my fill of her luscious chocolate sex sauce. Reggie pried herself under a leg and shared **FLASH** Sage's four juices with me. Our tongues wrestled for each drop **FLASH** of steamy sex pudding, often inside Sage as she moaned louder and louder. I decided to leave my chocolate sauce-coated pubes for my wife, but Reggie licked and sucked my reawakening dick clean. **FLASH**

Lee was fucking Sue from behind; she didn't seem to react at all, but her eyes and short gasping noise contradicted her calmness. **FLASH** Her swaying little tits popped in and out of Sage's mouth. I didn't order her to fuck in public, so she exposed her desire on her own. "Sue, you will allow anyone here to fuck your ass."

"N....no thank you, sir." Ahhh, limits!

"Sue, you will let everyone here finger fuck your ass." She blinked and thought a moment.

"Yes, sir."

"And you will allow me and only me to fuck your ass while everyone watches."

"Ummm, y...yes sir." Interesting. Lee grunted and flooded my wife's pussy with his swimmers while Sage bit Sue's nipple and pushed her to another orgasm. **FLASH** I watched and shot a load into Barb's throat. Rob and Reg were panting. I missed their display, but waited for Sue as she calmed.

"OK, Sue. Come lick my pubes clean of Sage's fuck juice mixed with mine and the mousse/berry sauce. **FLASH** Mmmmm, now pull Steve's fat, chocolate-covered cock out of his wife's pussy and suck it deeply. **FLASH** Swallow when he comes in your mouth. Barb and others will shove two or more fingers deep into your ass and you will love it. You will then move on to Rob and Lee and swallow their sperm too. **FLASH** Then come back to me and cover my dick with chocolate and swallow me down your throat and swallow my cum. You will cum when I do. If anyone wants to eat your creme filled pussy while you follow my orders, you will allow it and enjoy it. Do you willingly agree to all this?"

"Yesssss, SIR!" While she was bent over sucking Steve's dick, Rob moved Barb to Sue's side, but keeping two fingers pumping Sue's asshole, he grabbed her hips and jammed his long, stiff cock into my wife's swollen and dripping pussy. **FLASH** With all three holes filled, Sue came shortly after Rob began harshly slamming his pubs against her reddening ass. **FLASH** Her climax got Steve pumping his cum in her mouth; her clenching pussy made Rob scream his climax, unload his balls into her pussy and splash some pearly cream on her ass and Barb's fingers. **FLASH** Barb licked some of Rob's sticky juice off her fingers **FLASH** and fed the rest to Sue, **FLASH** not telling her those fingers just came out of her own ass.

After a brief rest, Sue scooped some mousse on my dick and sucked it quickly into her throat. **FLASH** Sage replaced Barb in Sue's distended asshole. The increased sensitivity of my dick caused me to cum quickly as her throat squeezed my purple bishop. As ordered, she climaxed, violently, again when I did. **FLASH** Steve had barely starting **FLASH** fucking Sue, so he didn't cum.

It was time to push forward again. "Steve, lie on your back on the floor; Sue, mount his fat stubby facing him and bend so he can bit your tits. **FLASH** Lee, kneel in front of her and shove your big dick down her throat. **FLASH** Now Sue, I'm going to fuck your ass while everyone else watches." Though her mouth was full of cock, I heard her soft grunt of assent. She rocked on Steve's dick and I aligned mine with her still open back hole. When she rocked back, she pushed the head of my stiff cock into her ass. **FLASH** After a short groan and pause, she resumed rocking harder and harder. Soon my long, stiff dick slid past Steve's stubbie inside her body. She moaned and paused each time she bottomed her bottom against my pubes. The fat clump in her pussy pressed hard against my sore cock with each thrust. This was my first time double, or triple, teaming anyone, but I could never be sure if it were Sue's first. I didn't last long, yet heard her and Steve groan and climax with me. **FLASH** Lee shuddered and shot down her throat shortly after we all climaxed. I rolled onto the floor and loudly popped out of her ass, leaving her back hole gaping and bright red. **FLASH** Steve also popped out of her pussy, but she held onto Lee's dick a few more seconds before it too popped and **FLASH** slurped out of her mouth.

Sage and Barb pushed open Sue's legs and began hungrily sucking **FLASH** the pool of mixed sperm out of her pussy. Reggie stuck her tongue in Sue's ass **FLASH** and drank my cream from it. Though exhausted, Sue came again at the three female tongues inside her. As tired as we were, four naked women writhing on the floor was too much to ignore. Barb's pussy was the only one I hadn't tasted, so I followed my tongue **FLASH** to its prize. Rob sucked Sage while Lee fingered Reggie and Steve took more photos. **FLASH**

The three women tending Sue shortly had her clean, but we didn't stop until they all came again. We lay on the floor catching our breaths and gently stoking tits **FLASH** and groins. "Sue, AWAKE." Momentarily confused about why she was on the floor and NAKED, Sue looked around and saw her formerly formal guests were all naked too and fondling each others partners. We enjoyed watching her remember **FLASH** what we'd all done and checking her sore and swollen pussy and asshole. Afterwards, we sat around, still naked, drinking **FLASH** and waiting for midnight's strike.

"Gee, I guess I wasn't so embarrassed to get naked with strangers and fuck you silly. Is there anything I didn't allow?"

"Only one thing, my love. You'll remember shortly. No one here can be considered a stranger anymore. How do you feel about exploring your limits honestly with our friends?"

"I'll have to take the fifth for now, but I WILL get you back for this!"

"For having one of the best parties of our lives and helping you cum MANY times on the hands, mouths and dicks of our guests, you want to punish me?"

"I didn't say punish, but, no..... I'll say no more for now. I have to admit I never considered doing all we did. But now that we have, I think we should do it again... and again... and..... you get the idea. It's my birthday in four weeks; let's do it again then, and maybe find another stranger to join us?"

Lee spoke up, "I've been teasing my sweet wife for months that we HAD to start the new year off with a bang, several of them, but I had no idea it might come true. Especially like this. Thanks for hosting an unforgettable party."

"Well Sue, you got your ADULT party, but it's time for us to split. Let's drive home naked. I'll bring an album of all the good photos from tonight to your birthday gathering. Our first sex album of the decade- may we make many more!" Our guests found their clothes and draped them over arms or shoulders and made their way to the door... and our big mistletoe cluster.

I offered, "If anyone wants to drive back here in daylight naked, I'll volunteer Sue to suck you off wherever you like. Ladies may get my mouth instead."

Sage pursed her lips, "How about if I want BOTH of you to eat and fuck me?"

"Oh, I think that can be arranged." Sue and I said together. Just saying 'goodnight' to all was another treat. Under the mistletoe, we hugged Rob and Reg. Besides the long wet kisses we shared, Sue squeezed Rob's swelling dick **FLASH** while I dug deep into Reggie's wet pussy **FLASH** and pinched her nipple. Both women knelt and sucked our dicks briefly. **FLASH** "Ohhh, my! I think this should be our secret handshake and goodbye ritual from now on. What a perfect end to a rousing evening." Steve and Barb copied the last guest's ritual to a T. Then Barb stood, still bent over and keeping my dick in her mouth. **FLASH** Before she let me go, Steve stuffed two fingers into his wife's pussy and she gasped me deeper into her throat. **FLASH**

Lee and Sage watched the prolonged departures and were already breathing deeply when they came to the mistletoe. Lee sucked Sue's tongue into his mouth and bent her backwards. Her legs spread for him and he jammed two fingers in her reddened but still pretty pussy while rubbing her clit with his thumb. **FLASH** Her tits vanished into her armpits, leaving her tall nipples standing straight up and crying for attention. Former stranger Sage licked her lips, then licked Sue's nipples while I fingered her pussy. **FLASH** She jerked her husband's long dick to full stiffness. **FLASH** Lee stood Sue up and, still sucking her tongue, shifted his hips until his stiff rod found Sue's wet hole. With a single thrust, his dick was buried into her pussy and he rocked his hips deliberately. **FLASH FLASH** They both moaned slowly.