Sue Wants a Baby Pt. 01

Story Info
A couple desire to fall pregnant the old fashioned way.
1.5k words
3.9
34.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a physics teacher in a local high school. I have just hit the 40's and caught the flab just in time. I work out 5 times a week to keep in shape and try to keep a moderate diet. Well enough about me, lets get to the story.

I joined the school five years ago and spent my first two months getting to know the ins and outs of the school. The accountant at the school was really helpful in helping me get to grips with all the financial protocols and getting my pension, medical etc. sorted out. Her name is Susan but didn't mind me calling her Sue. She was about 29 years old and a dark brunette with a caramel skin complexion. Her tits were about a 34B and she wore dresses that showed off her cleavage. She was athletically built and worked out at the gym every week day. But her crowning glory was her butt. She had the finest ass I had ever seen. It was such a fine firm bubble butt. Sue was married and so was I, so our relationship was strictly business.

Then in the fourth year of my tenure my wife decided she enjoyed the money of an old asshole businessman more than my company and asked for a divorce. We had two kids - a son aged thirteen and daughter aged nine - and she got custody. I got the house as she didn't need it, but sold it for a two bedroom loft apartment. Hell the big house just reminded me of my loneliness.

Sue was really supportive during the divorce and helped change all my paperwork. She and her husband couldn't have kids and so she doted on my kids whenever we had work functions that included my family. It was after the divorce that I noticed Sue "flirting" with me. At first I just wrote it off to my sex starved condition - using your hand doesn't count as sex. But when she continued seeking me out at work for insignificant reasons, brushed her hair out of her eyes and licked her lips invitingly I was sure she was making a play at me. But I knew she was married and much younger than me.

This carried on for about two months. One day she asked me to come to her office. When I got there I was greeted with her facing away from me bending over a filing cabinet. Her thong line was visible through the tight dress. I felt my loins stir.

She must have become aware of my presence and turned around. When she saw who it was she greeted me with a hug. As her body pressed into mine I caught her fragrance and my cock began getting hard.

"Sorry to bother you again Alan!"

"No problem," I retorted.

"Glen and I are having a barbeque tonight and wanted to know if you could come and join us?"

Glen was her husband and owned the local surf shop. He came with the whole surfer package - long sun bleached hair and dark tan.

"Well I only get the kids on Friday and was eating alone tonight - so yeah - thanks. I will take you up on the offer. What can I bring?"

"Just whatever you are drinking"

The day passed quickly and soon I was at home getting ready to leave for the barbecue. On the way to their beach house I stopped at a liquor store and bought a bottle of Southern Comfort. I knew that Sue and Glen enjoyed my taste of SoCo and lime on the rocks.

I was greeted at the door by Sue wearing a sarong and a t-shirt. Her nipples were visible through the material and so I assumed she wasn't wearing a bra. She led me outside to their outside entertainment area. I greeted Glen who was busy grilling some steaks on the barbecue. I offered both of them a drink and they both said they would love one. I poured the drinks, and handed it to each of them. We made small talk and ate heartily for the first part of the evening and soon the bottle of SoCo was heading past the halfway mark. The conversation turned towards my two kids.

"We wish we could have had a child," Glen said wistfully.

"Hell sorry man. Here I am gushing about my kids..."

"No! No! We love your kids Alan," Sue quickly cut in.

"Well is there any chance for kids?" I asked.

"The doctors now have determined that I have a low sperm count due to a surfing accident in South Africa in my early teens. We have considered adoption but want one of our own. It just won't be the same. The other option is a sperm donor but Sue feels its too clinical."

"Sorry to hear that Glen."

"Well actually we have asked you around on false pretenses Alan. You see we may consider a sperm donor after all, but Sue wants the physical contact with the father. When we discussed possible donors your name came up but you were married, so Sue dropped it as she didn't want to be a home-wrecker." Glen answered.

"Am I hearing you right Glen? Sue wants me to..."

"Fuck her! Yes you heard right", Alan cut in.

"And are you OK with it?"

"Its become a fantasy of mine to see my wife with another man to be honest with you. But I would like to be part of it - my sperm mixed with yours."

Sue was quiet throughout this discussion. When I looked over at her, she was biting her bottom lip and I could see she feared rejection.

"If you are not OK with it then its fine - no pressure Alan. Just don't tell others please!"

Looking at Sue I knew what my answer was. Shit I wanted to fuck her right there on the spot."

"Well it more than OK with me. Glen your wife has been the woman in my fantasies every time I have to beat off!"

"Should we go inside then?" Alan asked.

We reached the bedroom and Sue turned towards me. She fell into my arms and raised her chin towards me. I kissed her pushing my tongue into her mouth. She started sucking on my tongue as if it were a cock. I rubbed her tits through her t shirt and felt her nipple stiffen. I pulled the t shirt over her tits and started sucking on her brown tight nipple. She groaned and grabbed my head pulling it towards her other breast. She then turned away out of my arms with her back to me. Her butt pushed into my cock and I felt it grow to its full length. I pulled the t shirt over her head and played with her nipples. Glen approached us and kissed his wife. She was now sandwiched between us and couldn't move. As Glen and her kissed, I tugged on her sarong and loosened it. It fell to the ground and as I looked down I saw she wasn't wearing any panties. She pushed Glen back and he fell onto the bed. She moved away from me and crawled up onto the bed after him. Her pussy and tight ass were lifted into the air, her little rosebud winking at me as she moved. She pulled Glen's shorts off and I got a glimpse of a thick 7 inch cock. I shucked off my clothes and knelt behind her, eating her pussy. She moaned and took Glen's cock into her mouth, muffling all further cries of pleasure. I could hear the sound of her mouth working his cock.

I licked her tight rosebud and she flinched but did not say anything so I continued pleasuring her asshole with my tongue. I then started invading her ass with my tongue as I finger fucked her pussy with two fingers. I then felt her shudder and go still. As she came she squirted all over my fingers.

"I want your cock in me now"

I lay down on the bed and she straddled me. My 9 inch cock was thicker than Glen's and curved upwards. She groaned as it made contact with her G-Spot till it finally filled her. She then rode me fast, my cock pistoned in and out of her pussy. She then rubbed her clit over my pubes and came for a second time, her cunt juice coating my cock. I felt Glen move down between my legs. He must have continued the onslaught on her ass as I could feel his chin rest against my balls. Then I felt him licking my sac. I wasn't sure if I was into this but the pleasure was greater than my reservations and I left him. Then I felt his one finger enter my ass. I tried to pull away but in my position I was stuck. The discomfort turned to pleasure as he massaged my prostrate. It was soon to much for me and I came deep inside Sue.

She rolled of me and crossed her legs in order to keep the cum in her. As I looked down, Alan smiled and took my cock into his mouth and sucked it clean.