Sue Works Her Passage

Story Info
Sexy fun on the ocean wave.
2.1k words
4.17
30.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
susieq76
susieq76
120 Followers

My lovely wife Sue and I are both in our mid thirties. We had been working really hard at work and decided to take a sunshine break in Lanzarote for two weeks. I am a very keen amateur photographer and had just bought a state of the art digital photo/video camera. We had made video's of ourselves fucking in the past but whether it was the excitement of the holiday or the new camera, Sue was up for everything I suggested and after a couple of days we had some really good explicit pics, a couple of short films of us fucking outdoors in the sun and one of Sue giving me a fantastic blowjob ending with me cumming over her face and tits. I also had one of Sue using her favourite large black vibrator to bring herself to a noisy orgasm.

With a couple of days left in the holiday we got caught up in the flight ban caused by the volcanic ash crisis. We were running short of cash and desperately needed to get back to work. A UK work colleague heard of our plight and suggested we contacted the captain of a cargo ship berthed in the port at Lanzarote with whom he had done business in the past. We duly contacted him and met him at the dock to discuss the possibility of a passage home. Sue was wearing cut off denim shorts and a low cut T-shirt with no bra and had our new camera hanging around her neck. The captain, whose name was Mike and in his sixties, was clearly impressed by my sexy looking wife and said he would take us back to the UK for £1500 each with a 10% cash deposit up front. We were desperate but had no cash for the deposit so he said to Sue that if she let him take some photo shots of her on the way back he would waive the deposit. We were a bit wary but he said there would be nothing more outrageous than perhaps a couple of topless shots and asked if he could use our new camera to take them as he was a keen amateur photographer himself. After discussing his offer between us we had little choice but to agree.

During the first couple of days Mike introduced us to the rest of the crew, two lads from London whose names were Colin and Tom and the black chef who everybody called Tiny. He took lots of shots of Sue posing on the deck both dressed as she came on the boat and in her tiny white bikini which showed off her tan to perfection. He also took lots of shots of Sue messing about with the rest of the crew, sometimes topless, and they missed no opportunity to have a sly grope of her ass and tits at every opportunity. Sue was starting to enjoy all this male attention and we fucked like rabbits when we retired to our cabin as she said she felt so horny. He also took a couple of really suggestive shots one of which had Sue peeling a banana and slowly feeding it into her mouth. In another shot Mike had her posing holding her bare tits wrapped around a large cucumber and licking the end just as though she was titty fucking it. The crew were shouting out crude suggestions about using the real thing and Sue was blushing and smiling sweetly.

Two days out from the UK Mike asked us to dinner in his cabin. We had lots to drink and Mike said he would like to make a fantasy video of Sue posing as a glamour model in front of the crew and if she agreed he would be prepared to waive the rest of our bill. He whispered something in Sue's ear and she blushed furiously, then with a sexy giggle said she hadn't got anything a glamour model would wear. Mike said the clothes she had would be fine as he hoped she wouldn't be in them that long anyway! Leaning towards me Sue whispered that we were very short of cash and, so long as I was willing, she would be prepared to do it and accept whatever consequences developed all the time squeezing my hardening cock through my trousers underneath the table. She also said Mike had seen our home-made video clips, which I had forgotten to wipe off the camera before lending it to him.

I had often fantasised about seeing Sue have sex with another man whilst watching porn videos at home but she had always laughed and said I was the only one she ever wanted to fuck. Maybe my fantasy was about to happen! Intrigued to see what might develop I agreed to her proposal with a mixture of trepidation and excitement. She turned to Mike and said as long as things didn't go too far she would do it. Mike said there was no time like the present and duly assembled the crew on the deck as the night was very warm and clear.

A large mat was placed on the deck to allow Sue to pose without hurting herself. Sue appeared from Mike's cabin and she looked stunning. Wearing bright red lipstick and dressed in a halter-top and short mini skirt, she oozed sex. She was obviously not wearing a bra, as her nipples were clearly visible through the thin material. There were lots of wolf whistles and cries of 'get em off' from the crew but Mike clearly wanted to be in charge of the proceedings and called for some quiet before turning on the camera.

Mike told Sue to imagine she was auditioning for a spread for Fiesta and asked her to slowly remove her top. She had her eyes closed and dreamily swayed in the moonlight to some music as she loosened the straps of her top and let it slide to the floor exposing her luscious 36d tits for all to see. Mike then told her to walk over to Colin and let him play with her very erect nipples, which she duly did. Colin wasted no time in fondling her tits and started to suck on the left nipple whilst Tom, not to be outdone, eagerly fastened his mouth over her right one. With all this attention Sue started to softly moan, cupping her tits in her hands and feeding them to both men. She was really getting into the fantasy role Mike had created for her and, from the flushed expression on her face and her pert nipples, was clearly enjoying it as well.

Mike then instructed Sue to remove her skirt and return to the mat on the deck. He then told her to lie back, keeping her legs apart, and put one hand inside her tiny white lace knickers and play with herself. Although I didn't want things to get out of hand there was obviously no going back now and Sue, blushing madly, did as she was told. There was total silence now as Sue began to arouse herself whilst her other hand came up to her left breast stroking and caressing the erect nipple. She was breathing heavily and her legs closed, squeezing on her fingers stimulating her enlarged clit. Mike then said he wanted some total nude shots of Sue and asked Tom to help Sue remove her knickers. Tom went over and eased her knickers down off her bum and over her thighs as she gazed up at him, still masturbating gently. Mike then told Colin to join Tom and gently pull her legs apart as wide as they would go to reveal her soaking wet pussy so he could get some good close ups of Sue's slim fingers slowly pushing in and out of her very puffy outer lips.

Then from nowhere Mike produced Sue's black vibrator and told Tiny to turn it on and join the others on the mat. He then told Tiny to gently run the tip of the vibrator over Sue's pussy lips, which caused her to shudder and buck a little as pleasure ran through her. He told Tom and Colin to hold Sue down a bit at the shoulders to stop her moving about too much and to stroke her firm tits. Sue was moaning loudly and tried to push on Tiny's hand to force the vibrator inside her but Mike told Tiny to only slip the end a little way in as the night was still very young and there was still a lot more filming to carry out. Sue's cunt lips easily parted around the large vibrator tip and Colin and Tom pulled Sue's hand away from stroking her now achingly sensitive clit to stop her coming too quickly.

Tiny began to slide the vibrator further in, pushing a little harder and faster as Sue gasped and bucked at the sensations ripping through her body.

Mike then told Tom and Colin to strip off and get on the mat with Sue. He told Sue to get on all fours and stick her pert bum in the air. He then told Tom to pretend to fuck her from behind and just rub the head of his erect cock coated with lashings of pre-cum on her dripping pussy lips. He ordered Colin to put his cock on Sue's lips and then asked Sue to put out her tongue and gently lick the pre-cum oozing from the eye of his cock. I could tell from experience that the low mewing noises Sue was making indicated she was more than ready for a good fuck. For about 10 seconds they managed to hold this pose then Sue, by now desperate for some hard shagging, slowly slid her full lips over Colin's now lipstick coated cock and he began to relentlessly stretch her mouth with his thrusting. Low sensual moans escaped from Sue's cock filled mouth and her back arched as she attempted to push back onto Tom's thick cock which was now parting the cunt lips of her quivering juicy pussy. Sue's orgasm was beginning to build as Tom began to slide deeply into her when suddenly Colin tensed and let out a low groan as he emptied his cum causing her to gag as a trickle of semen dribbled from the corner of her mouth. When his sperm stopped pumping Sue took him back in her mouth and pushed his thick white spunk back through her lips and onto his cock. Colin meanwhile had hold of her hips and was pulling her cunt deeply onto him. His body jerked as he shot his cum deep inside her willing fanny and she screamed out as her orgasm pulsed through her writhing body.

Mike then told Tiny to strip off and Sue gasped as she saw the size of his erect black cock. Mike told Tiny to lie on the floor with this enormous cock sticking up like a flagpole and told Sue to straddle Tiny facing his feet and to slowly lower herself onto his prick. Sue's cunt was dripping wet but she struggled to take the whole length of Tiny's huge cock despite Tiny easing her up and down by holding her engorged tits. Mike then told Colin and Tom to help her by holding Sue under the arms and lifting her up and down on the huge prick, using it as a living dildo, until the huge prick very slowly, inch by inch, totally disappeared between her dripping wet pussy lips and her body shuddered with ecstasy. She screamed and lay back across Tiny, his prick sliding fully in and out of her sopping cunt while he clung onto her tits and squeezed and pulled on her fully erect nipples.

After a few minutes of cunt battering Sue had another almighty orgasm as Tiny shot his load deep inside her. She then slid off Tiny's rapidly shrinking cock and lay back exhausted on the mat. Mike's ever present camera zoomed in on her cum covered tits and the mix of Tiny's spunk and Sue's own juices dribbling from her puffy cunt lips down the inside of her thighs. He then panned out to capture a very contented grin on her face. Although I fully expected Mike to want to fuck Sue as well before the end of the shoot he said that the video of the evening was more than enough compensation for our passage. So Sue walked sexily back to the cabin to get dressed with the cheers of the crew sounding in her ears. After a few minutes she came out onto the deck and sat very close to me for the remainder of the evening.

We arrived in the UK the following day and a week later Sue received a dvd from Mike showing her exploits as a fantasy glamour model with a note asking her if she may be interested in a new idea of his featuring her in a French Maid fantasy! I look forward to her decision with excitement.

susieq76
susieq76
120 Followers