Sue's Decision

Story Info
Married white woman craves ebony cock.
1.8k words
3.83
225.8k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to fuck other men."

Stunned, Jon sat silently and listened to his wife's pronouncement. Sue managed to have her way most of the time and he knew it would not be different with this.

"Well, may I ask why?" Jon knew as soon as he said it that he would regret what he heard next.

"To be quite frank, my dear, I need more fucking than you can give me." Sue was never one to pull punches when it came to criticism. She didn't consider it criticism though, merely telling it like it is. If it hurt Jon, well he had to learn to be more of a man. Just like in fucking, a real man lasts as long as a woman. And Jon did not measure up.

"Is there anything I can do to change your mind?" Jon knew that Sue would do what she wanted, no matter the cost. If he couldn't handle it, then that was further proof he was not a real man.

"Not really. If you would like to help me find a man, that would be nice. I do love you and want to always be your wife. You do know that? This does not change the way I feel about you. We will be stronger once I do this." As usual, Sue's words were matter of fact. Her reassurance was hardly settling to Jon.

"I am not happy with this at all, Sue." Jon knew he had to try something or else the result would be the same as always. "Why are you not consulting with me first?"

"Jon, you know that I need this. We both know you can't deliver. That is not your fault, it is simply a fact that we both must recognize and accept. Just as my need for more and longer fucking is a fact. You do want me to be happy, don't you?"

Jon walked out of the room. He had lost. What he didn't realize is that Sue had already started on her crusade long before she told Jon. She really liked the men in their town. Sue had started more projects than Jon could handle and she found that there was no shortage of male volunteers to assist her. One neighbor in particular was always eager to help. Ken was a handsome, well-built black man, dark and strong, he exuded confidence around Sue. Sue was petite, with blonde hair, blue eyes, large prominent breasts, and a fine ass that a black female co-worker once remarked was something that men would just love because of its size. Sue had been offended but then realized it was very attractive to black men and that she had been paid a compliment.

Sue did like black men's bodies more than white men and she was thrilled that Ken never failed to be there when Sue needed help. Sometimes it was very warm in her house and Ken removed his shirt to Sue's delight. She managed to somehow get closer to Ken then usual when he showed off his broad shoulders and muscular chest. Sue looked forward to Ken coming over to help while Jon was at work. Hours passed and Ken would remove his shirt, Sue began commenting on what a lucky woman Ken's wife was. Ken admitted that he did hold his end up when it came time for his marital duties but sometimes he just didn't get enough. Sue started dressing more provocatively when she worked around the house, sometimes only wearing short shorts and a sports bra, especially if she knew Ken was off and would come over and help out. Ken always liked to check out Sue's ass and her titties as she bent over at the waist to pick up something from the floor. She seemed to drop things an awful lot when Ken was around.

Ken and Sue were back in the bedroom and were working hard at fixing a door frame. Sue always assisted Ken, giving him anything he asked for promptly. Ken was up on a ladder working on the top of the door frame when Sue glanced up while holding the ladder and noticed that Ken was not wearing any underwear under his shorts. She stared fascinated at the sight of his long dark cock, dangling downwards and his ball sac so close to her. Sue had a black lover when she was much younger and she always remembered how beautiful black cocks were compared to white men. Oh how she missed those days. Actually she missed black cock and the sex, not her former lover who was not a nice person. But Ken was more than nice, he was caring and helpful as well.

Ken asked Sue for a hammer and handed her a plane first. As she reached up, she purposefully brushed the front of Ken's shorts with her forearm almost becoming dizzy at the thought of what was inside. She apologized and noticed that it seemed to be getting longer. She took the plane and retrieved the hammer and handed it to Ken. Brushing more this time, with the back of her hand. Ken joked that if she kept that up, he would be keeping it up as well. Sue then decided she had to make a move, she needed what Ken had.

"Oh really, Ken?" Sue rubbed her palm over the front of his shorts, slowly caressing his manhood through them, feeling him grow to her touch. "What's the matter, am I too much for you?" Her other hand caressed his ass. She loved black men's bodies and Ken's ass was what she wanted. A piece of it, to be exact. Her hand moved from the front of Ken's shorts to inside them from the bottom, touching the object of her desire. Feeling the length of it as it hardened in her hand, stroking him with her fist.

Ken began to moan and breath heavily. "Sue, that feels so good but we are both married." Ken's thoughts of marriage and fidelity were swiftly racing away. "Oh Sue...." his words stopped as his hard-on was raging. Sue's hand was stroking him up and down, slowly and her hand on his ass clouded his thinking. He quicky blurted out, "Let me get down from here, Sue."

Sue reluctantly let go as Ken got down and they quickly closed the gap between them with an embrace, lips meeting in animal lust. Ken's hands moving directly to Sue's ass, lifting her up and moving towards the king size bed. Sue's arms were locked around Ken's neck and they kissed deeply, tongues wrestling, and Sue broke the kiss to kiss Ken's neck. Ken laid Sue down and stood up admiring the sexy lady waiting for him, with those breasts he had imagined so many times, with those legs open, waiting for him.

Ken lifted Sue's ass and slid her shorts down in one swift motion. No panties, how nice indeed. He planted a kiss on her mons and stroked her bare ass in his hands as he lifted her to his mouth. Sue motioned ken to help her remove her bra, and as he did, her 36DDs were there in all of their glory. They were so perfect, beautifully shaped and he slowly stroked the sides of them as Sue's nipples begged for attention. "Ken, I need you now!" Sue gasped as her eyes traveled to the bulge ion Ken's shorts. Ken moved up towards Sue's tits and she quickly got the message and hooked her fingers in Ken's shorts to reveal his wonderful 7" love wand. Sue pulled on Ken's ass urging him to bring it closer to her, she reveled in the moment. Her tongue tentatively reached out and licked the dark crown, watching it twitch from the feel. She bathed the head with her tongue as she caressed his ass, guiding him back and forth to her mouth.

Sue took the head in and swirled her tongue all over it, the taste was delicious, that of a real man. Ken maneuvered his body so that he faced away from Sue, planting his knees on either side of her head and inhaling Sue's scent. Ken loved to eat pussy and this was his first white woman and he would savor this moment. He took the flat of his tongue and guided it along Sue's lips, making her gasp again and remove Ken's cock from her mouth. Although she loved sucking Ken, she knew that she needed him inside her soon.

"Ken, fuck me. Fuck me now." Ken knew that this would not be the only time he would have Sue. He knew that she needed it and he was only willing to oblige. Reluctantly kissing her pussy one more time, he rolled Sue on her stomach and lifted her hips so he could check out her fine sexy ass up close and persona. Her pussy lips beckoned and opened for Ken ,and he placed the head of his rod on the outside, sliding it up and down her lips her wetness making his head glisten even more. He held her ass cheeks and began slowly moving the head to the warm wet entrance, the lips seemed to part more for the new arrival.

Sue thrust her hips back as he began to enter her. "Oh Ken, that feels soooo good." She moaned. Ken grunted as he felt her tight pussy around him. She was very tight as she clenched her pussy muscles onto him.

"Sue, you are so damn tight. You are incredible."

"Fuck me Ken, I need your black cock, I love your black cock." Sue knew that truer words had never been spoken by her.

Ken began thrusting deeply into Sue, as her big breasts rested on the bed with her ass high in the air. Sue moaned long and loudly as Ken's balls slapped on her ass. Ken moved his hands down and tweaked Sue's nipples, pulling on them and twisting them gently as he shortened his strokes.

Sue reached underneath and caressed Ken's balls, so heavy with what she needed, what she lived for. They felt so good on her, she vowed to always treat them special, to suck on them and make Ken proud of her. The moment was becoming overwhelming for her.


"Ohhhh Kennnnnnn, I am going to cummmmmmm...." She began pushing her ass back further and further onto Ken, trying to keep all of his cock in her, she loved this more than anything. Ken increased his pace and began to spank Sue's ass.

"Cum for me you white slut, cum while I have my big black dick in your hot white pussy." Sue loved hearing this and knew that this is her only desire, black cock.

"Sue began to tremble and her hips moved involuntarily thrusting onto Ken, "Aaaaah, yesssssssssss, ohhhhhhhhhh...." Her words trailed off as a massive orgasm ripped through her body. Ken began to feel the inevitable as well.

"I am going to fill your hot hole, you whore!" Ken thrust faster and faster as his cock spurted deep inside Sue. Sue loved the feel of her pussy being filled, she knew that this was the beginning of a new chapter for her, one where she came first.