Sue's Mohair Sweater

Story Info
Sue's first job.
1.3k words
4.14
31.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
susieq76
susieq76
120 Followers

We were having a bit of a clear out when my wife came across an old sweater that she never wears. "We might as well put it in the bag for the charity shop," I said but she gave me a shy smile and told me she wanted to keep it because it had a sexual history!

It was blue mohair and was a memento of her first job on leaving university. Sue was working as a receptionist at a law firm and one of the partners took a fancy to her.

Sue decided on giving me a little modelling session so took off her dress and bra and put on the sweater. Sue has always had a great looking body and if the way the sweater clung to her now was anything to go by she must have looked really sexy on the law firm's reception desk a few years ago. She looked fantastic, especially since the sweater was see through and clung to every delicious curve of her tits.

Apparently she wasn't wearing a bra on the afternoon when things hotted up with one of the lawyers at the firm either. She was well aware of how men were turned on by the sight of her tits pushing out against her sweater and I watched as her boobs bounced and jiggled as she strutted her stuff around our bedroom wearing only the sweater and a pair of black lace knickers.

"This sweater always made me feel so sexy and that is why I wasn't wearing a bra with it," she said.

"It was so arousing to feel the soft wool brushing against my bare boobs and nipples and I knew if it felt that good against my tits, any guy would enjoy the sensation of feeling my sweater against his cock," she continued.

One of the lawyers, Steve, had shown an interest in Sue and my wife had decided to see how good she could make his cock feel simply by rubbing it against her soft mohair sweater. She let the sexual chemistry build to the point where Steve was practically drooling down my wife's front.

It wasn't drool she was after!

My wife likes guys to flirt with her and she encouraged Steve when he' accidentally' brushed her boob as he passed by the reception desk. Touching became the occasional squeeze which led to massaging from behind her when no one else was about. Sue has always liked me to play with her tits and tongue her nipples as they are very sensitive and she gets really aroused.

It was late one evening when Steve asked Sue to stay behind to take some dicktation!!

Every other member of staff had left the office. Steve stood behind her as she was typing and started to run his fingers along the back of her neck and nuzzle her ears, something that really starts to get her excited.

Sue responded by reaching behind, and with the back of one hand, started gently stroking his cock through his trousers. He bent down and kissed her ,tonguing her mouth deeply, at the same time cupping her tits through the sweater in the palms of his hands which really got her moaning with delight. He thumbed her now erect nipples making them push out hard against the see through material. She decided it was now time to try her sweater tit job.

Sue told Steve to take off his trousers and boxers and to sit on his work chair. She knelt down in front of him and moulded her soft tits around his erection. Steve couldn't believe what was happening as she proceeded to slowly wank his cock with her soft woollen tits.

Sue wanted to know how it felt.

"Do you like the feel of my tits around your cock," she asked him, whilst continuing to massage his cock with her soft sweater encased breasts.

He groaned without needing to reply, his twitching erection answering her question as she slowly continued to wank him. Sue could feel him quivering against her and couldn't believe how big his exposed cock had become with her on-going ministrations. He suddenly exploded all over the front of her chest, rivulets of cum sliding down the front of her sweater.

I was both intrigued and curious about her revelations and wondered how the soft flesh of my wife's tits and mohair sweater would feel against my own cock. She almost read my thoughts and grinned at me as she eased my now rock hard erection from my jeans and wrapped her sweater encased boobs around it.

It really did feel amazing and I could feel Sue's rock hard nipples pushing in to my cock through the soft wool.

She rubbed my cock lightly back and forth at first and it was an incredible turn on to think she had done the same thing to another cock all those years ago while wearing the same sweater. My eyes were fixated on my cock, thrusting out between the mounds of her sweater. Sue had always given an amazing tit fuck but the feel of the soft mohair against my erection was extra special and was soon driving me crazy.

"Does that feel good my darling," she cooed.

"Oh my god, it feels amazing, "I replied.

I bet it did for Steve as well all those years ago!!

My cock was now super sensitive and pre cum was seeping out from the end, the wet spots turning Sue's sweater a darker shade of blue. She pushed her boobs together even harder creating a deep valley which covered most of my cock.

"Your cock is soo... much bigger than his," she purred . My erection twitched with excitement as I thought about another man being here before me.

Sue put on a husky voice and whispered, "Are you going to cum all over my sweater?"

My body practically screamed the answer as cum splashed all across her chest. Sue pushed the tip of my cock against her sweater so that my spunk oozed through the soft mohair and drizzled onto her bare tits. She paid particular attention to her nipples, stimulating them by scraping them hard against my cock, and squealed with delight at the sensation of her tits dribbling with my cum. It was obvious that she felt particularly slutty feeling me unload onto her sweater just as her boss had done years before.

I watched as the cum stains got bigger and darker on her sweater. Within the dark patches there were rivulets of slippery white cum. She worked the spunk all over her tits, squeezing my cock to make sure every last drop slid through onto her slippery slopes.

"It's even better than when Steve did it," she said laughing.

Rather than let her clean up I pulled her onto the bed and started to make her tell me about all the naughty things she had got up to with Steve as I slid her black lace knickers to one side and eased two, then three fingers between her engorged pussy lips.

She pushed her hand on the back of mine to increase the depth of my strokes as I fucked her with my fingers, using her thumb to stimulate her clit at the same time. She started to push back against my thrusting fingers, her breath coming in short gasps as her orgasm was fast approaching.

"I promise I will tell you everything," she panted, her breath coming in short gasps as her orgasm was fast approaching.

She threw her head back against the pillow as her back arched, causing her rock hard nipples to push out against the see through cum stained sweater. The cum coated tits were clearly outlined through the thin material.

She screamed as her body thrashed and shuddered from side to side as her orgasm overtook her. She came all over my fingers, her juices dribbling out from her soaking pussy.

Needless to say the sweater never made it to the charity shop and I am waiting to hear of her other sexy escapades at the law firm.

susieq76
susieq76
120 Followers