Sue's New Lifestyle

Story Info
A wife goes looking for the sex she desires
1k words
3.58
54.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsFlsh
MsFlsh
100 Followers

I never thought of myself as an assertive person, at least not until I entered into my second marriage. After a terrible initial union with my high school sweetheart I was ts making me happy!” I said with a sarcastic laugh. “I guess as long I’m getting mine it all that matters.”

“Do the men enjoy having your sex?” He said finally looking at me.

‘Damn right they do, and they are all getting all they want. Something you could give me in a lifetime.” I added.

“Do you want to bring them here to the house?” He queried.

“No, why would you like that, so you could see them do me?” I said.

“Only if you wish.” He replied. He look told me that he really meant that.

þ•S I never thought of myself as an assertive person, at least not until I entered into my second marriage. After a terrible initial union with my high school sweetheart I was unsure and wanting the security of a relations so I jumped into my second one with out really thinking. It didn’t take long to see that although money wasn’t an issue, physical love was lacking. I strayed early and often with other men, something I didn’t do in my first marriage. My husband didn’t have the slightest idea I was screwing others.

I began taking huge risks with my sex partners and when I did get caught the wimp didn’t show much of a reaction at all. He asked me to stop seeing others and other than trying to provide the excitement I needed, fell into a flunk of no sex at all. I wasn’t going to sit on my ass and let my sexcapades end.

One evening I called from work and told him I had something to do with a girlfriend of mine. I wasn’t lying, she was setting me up with a man who was a friend of her husband. We all met at a lounge in a downtown hotel and as you can imagine I let him get a room and we ended up screwing for several hours. He was good and I knew from the way be met my needs I wasn’t going to let him be a one night stand.

When I got home around 1:00 a.m. I didn’t shower and I’m sure the smell of our sex was covering my body. I got into bed and my husband didn’t even roll over and ask were I had been! The next morning I got up to find him holding my panties in his hand and looking at the huge stain of my lover’s cum that had leaked out on the way home. He didn’t say anything’ just dropped them and walked into the shower.

He left for work without saying a word.

At work I was greeted by my co-worker, with a huge smile and handed a cup of coffee. Apparently my lover had talked to her husband I had made quite an impression on him.

“Damn, you must be good” was all she said. I laughed and took the coffee and walked to my desk. I was tingling as I thought of the previous evening’s sex.

That night after work instead of going straight home I stopped at the same lounge hoping my new friend might show up. I sat at the bar and had a few drinks but he was a no show. Just as I was getting ready to leave a gentleman moved in next to me and asked if he could buy me a drink. I accepted and soon we were getting to know each other. I paid no attention to the time, only the way he kept touching my arm and telling me what an attractive woman I was. I was beginning to find him equally as charming and allowed my hand to settle on his thigh. He laughed and said I had better be careful and I said I was a big girl and knew what I was doing. Within thirty minutes we were in his car in the parking lot and I was bobbing up and down on his very thick cock He was playing with my breasts and I was loving the attention. After expertly drinking him, he fingered me to a climax causing my thigh highs to be coated with my juices. We parted and assured each other we would see each other again.

I got home at 11:15 p.m. and again the wimp was in bed. I took off my clothes in the guest room and got into bed. No response from him at all. As I was trying to get to sleep I wondered what in the hell does it take to get this guy pissed!

The next morning I noticed my panties and thigh highs were in the clothes hamper in the laundry room. I checked them and again they were coated with dried juices. Surely he knew what it was.

That evening I got home at 6:00 p.m. He had made sandwiches for us and we ate in silence. Or at least until I couldn’t stand it any longer.

“Do you know what I have been doing the last two nights?’ I asked

“Yes” was his reply without looking at me.

“Do you care?” I asked in amazement.

“I want you to be happy.” he said.

“I guess you want me to let you see what a wimp you are. Hell, I should make you clean their cum out of me when I get home so you won’t be totally left out of the fun.” I said in an attempt to embarrass him even more. I couldn’t believe this jerk was sitting there allowing me to talk about my sexual fun while he was getting nothing but degrading remarks from me.

“I will honor your desires and if that is what I deserve, I will agree to that.” He said

“Good! You can begin by washing my undies and my hose. I’m going out tonight.”

I got up and walked into the bedroom, puzzled at what was transpiring. You was almost inviting me to go out. get screwed, and come home to further degrade him as a man. Well, I will do my damnedest to accommodate him!

To be continued

MsFlsh
MsFlsh
100 Followers