Sue's Photo Session

Story Info
A shy wife shows off her body for the camera.
1.6k words
4.18
139.3k
64

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
susieq76
susieq76
120 Followers

I have taken into account comments from my previous two submissions and hope you like the new story about my wife. Please let me have any useful comments and I will conclude the tale of Sue's Photo Session in a forthcoming episode.

*

My gorgeous wife Sue works in the radiology department of our local hospital. She is in her mid thirties with a shapely body and full tits with pert nipples. However she has always been embarrassed by her good looks so it came as quite a surprise when she arrived home from work one day to announce that Mr Daly, one of the consultants at work, had asked her if she would like to do some modelling for him as he was quite a keen photographer. She seemed nervous about the idea of showing off her body but we talked about it and she eventually agreed she would do it. I was excited by the idea as I would love some sexy shots of my lovely wife and also wondered how far Sue was prepared to go in showing off her body to another man.

When the night of the first photoshoot arrived she came downstairs dressed in a low cut, red ,button through dress and black high heels with matching black lacy underwear. She looked fabulous but was a little apprehensive about what type of photos Mr Daly might want to take of her. I told her to go along with the session and see what happened.

I was in bed when she arrived home later that evening and she said the photos had been quite innocent but she was clearly turned on by the experience as we had a great fucking session and she came to a noisy climax. A couple of days later Sue arrived home with the photos and to Sue's horror some were a lot more revealing than she had imagined. Although most were showing a lot of leg and cleavage he had managed to get some great shots of her nipples showing through her skimpy bra as she was leaning forwards and her pussy lips were clearly outlined through her tight panties when her dress had been raised. I was really turned on by the photos and asked her if he wanted to see her again. She said he had asked if she would be prepared to do some nude shots and after much persuasion she said that she would agree. Again she was very excited and we fucked like rabbits all week before the next session was scheduled.

I was not disappointed when the next set of photos duly arrived. He had wasted no time in getting her to strip and there were shots of her cupping her full tits with a very saucy grin and tweaking her nipples to get them really hard. He had also got several great shots of her pussy with her legs wide apart and had even persuaded her to pose with her fingers pulling her pussy lips apart and stimulating her clit. She had definitely been turned on by the experience as the photos clearly showed how wet and glistening were her juicy pussy lips. She also said he had spent a lot of time in posing her for the shots and had slyly managed to do a lot of intimate touching in doing so. I could see there was a definite change happening in my previously shy wife and developed an enormous hard on in thinking about where all this may lead. Sue could see my predicament and unzipping my jeans she took the whole of my cock into her mouth, something she was usually not very keen to do. She proceeded to give me a fantastic blow job and when I could feel myself about to cum she held my cock in her mouth and swallowed as much of my cum as she could manage, a trickle emerging from between her lips and running down her chin. Once again this was a first for Sue as she had never let me cum in her mouth before.

After the third session Sue was very late home and slipped into bed beside me. She at once took hold of my hardening cock and slipped her lovely mouth over the end. While she was giving me a wonderful slow blow job I managed to get two fingers into her very sticky wet cunt and started to finger her juicy pussy. There was a thin streak of what looked like cum in her hair and it was obvious that she had already been fucked that night. I pulled my cock out of her mouth and pushed her onto her back. I rammed my full erection into her already very wet cunt and came almost straight away, my spunk dribbling out from between very juicy pussy lips. As we calmed down she described how he had not taken any photos that session but had instead fucked her solidly for a couple of hours and how he had cum all over her tits and ass. She was worried that I might be really annoyed but I told her that if the experience made her this horny I was all in favour.

A few weeks later there was a fancy dress party at the hospital, not surprisingly the theme was doctors and nurses. Sue was dressed to kill in a very short low cut nurses uniform and had obviously left off her bra as you could see the outline of her hard nipples against the thin white cotton. She introduced me to Mr Daly when we arrived and I took him to one side to let him know I knew what was happening between him and Sue and that I was ok with it. He appeared relieved that I knew what was going on and as the night went on he was openly pawing Sue on the dance floor.

At the end of the night we were all a bit drunk so I invited Mr Daly back to our house for a nightcap. No sooner had we got into the house when Sue looked sexily at us both and said 'How about we all go to bed together'. Mr Daly and I followed her upstairs and she went to the bathroom. We both got undressed and got into our king size bed waiting for her. It was an odd sensation to be in bed with another naked man knowing that he was going to fuck your wife in front of you. Sue came into the room naked and got in between us. We all lay there for some seconds waiting to see who would make the first move. Sue reached out with both hands taking my cock in one hand and Mr Daly's in the other. He began to stroke her already erect nipples causing her to moan softly while I slipped my two fingers into her already sopping cunt.

She turned towards me and I could see Mr Daly's fingers tweaking her hard nipples and then felt another hand joining mine in fingering her cunt. It was a very odd sensation feeling another man's finger joining yours in finger fucking your wife. He then told Sue to kneel on the bed and I watched as his large cock nudged the entrance to my wife's pussy lips . She pushed back onto his large cock with a loud moan and he started to push into her hard and deep. She pulled my cock to her open mouth and proceeded to deep throat me as he continued to fuck her. After a few minutes he began to tense and with a cry he pumped his cum deep into her cunt. Seconds later I came in her mouth, my cum dribbling from the corner of her mouth and down onto her tits. Exhausted we all eventually drifted off to sleep, a well fucked Sue sandwiched between two men.

I awoke in the morning to see Mr Daly push his cock into Sue's open mouth just in front of me. It is a strange but exciting experience to wake up and see a man fucking your wife's mouth directly in front of you. He filled her mouth with so much cum that she couldn't swallow it all and was choking in trying to take it all down. I sunk my rampant cock into Sue's pussy and as I kissed her I could taste her salty mouth and slippery tongue as we both climaxed together. Not content with his blow job Daly was soon hard again and suggested we both make love to her at the same time. Sue wasn't sure she could take two cocks at the same time but Daly lay on his back and she slowly lowered herself on to his impressive erection while I slowly eased my hard cock into her well lubricated pussy from behind. Initially she tensed with both cocks inside her but Daly and I somehow managed to develop a good rhythm and she was soon shouting and moaning as we filled her very wet and sloppy cunt. We all came together and Sue seemed to be in a state of continuous orgasm as her body shook and trembled. As we pulled out of her there was a squelching sound and a mixture of cum and her own juices dribbled out of her pussy onto her inner thighs.

Daly left our house soon afterwards and the following day when Sue came back from work she had a very mischievous smile on her lovely face. Daly had suggested to her that, instead of more still photographs, he would like to make a video of her in the next couple of weeks so long as it was ok with me. After what had happened the previous night how could I refuse so she gave me a big hug and kiss and said she would tell him yes.

susieq76
susieq76
120 Followers