Sue's Seduction Ch. 03

Story Info
Finding the sweet slut within.
1.8k words
4.5
32.2k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/04/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baremetal
baremetal
255 Followers

Sue's eyes were filled with lust and her voice quivered with desire as she thought of her old boyfriends cock.

I added a second finger to Sue's tight little quim and pulled off the street into a parking lot.

"Maybe we should do some practicing to make sure your body is ready for Ken's big man meat." I teased, then nodded towards the store I had stopped in front of.

We got out of the car and walked into the sex shop, looking over the toys and outfits on the walls and shelves. I took her hand and walked her down to the vibrators and stopped.

"Pick one out that looks like Kens prick."

She giggled self consciously but started pulling different units off the display.

"It's been a long time since I last saw it." she said quietly, but I pushed on.

"Did you give him a hand job?" I asked, and she nodded.

"Take them in your hand and close your eyes, find one that fills your hand like you remember, one that's as long as you remember stroking his. Did he cum for you?"

She smiled to herself as she nodded, "Yeah, he came allot I remember."

I could feel my cock get hard watching her grip each one then rub her hand along its length.

"Your making me hot just touching them." I admitted, and she said a quiet me too, settling on one in a bright purple.

It was about 10 inches long and quite thick. "You lucky girl, I want to watch you ride a cock that size myself."

I saw a display of very risque swimwear and directed her towards it.

"We should pick you out a sexy new swim suit, I'm sure we would go swimming when Ken comes for a visit."

They were all very tiny and Sue said she would have to shave to wear one that small. I told her she would look great shaved smooth, and how much more sensitive her skin would be.

"Plus it would be easier for you to watch his big cock slide in and out of you." I said, watching her eyes darken with arousal.

She kept looking through the suits, noticing how sheer they were.

"We want a suit to show you off." I pleaded, then went on about sending her off to the spa for a new hairdo, manicure, pedicure, facial, the works.

"If we shave you and you like it we will get you waxed smooth before Ken visits." I promised.

"You'll like it," she laughed, but I could tell she liked the idea too.

"Yes I will." I admitted as I took down a very tiny suit in green mesh with a matching cover-up.

"We will have to send you to the tanning salon to tan naked, and your skin colour would really set this one off."

She held it up, knowing it was almost see through but her mind was on Ken and his huge member. She agreed and we went to the counter and made our purchase, getting some batteries for the vibrator at the same time.

We got back on the road and I watched her as she pulled her new toy from it's package, quietly holding it in her little hands.

"I see you've got Ken all nice and hard already." I whispered, then told her to put the batteries in.

"Might as well test it." I coaxed.

She put them in and started it vibrating, a small squeak escaping her lips. She ran it up and down her hand and I told her to try it on her nipples, they are very sensitive.

"We didn't get any lube." she protested, and I just smiled and told her to lick it.

"I know Ken wouldn't mind being in your mouth."

She grinned a little as she looked at the head on the vibrator, getting into this little fantasy, and licked up the side of the head like an ice cream cone, then slid the head into her mouth.

"You look hot with a big cock in your mouth." I encouraged her. "Undo your blouse so I can watch." She did,then wet the head again and touched it to her nipple, and I watched it grow and heard her moan with excitement.

"Fuck me but you look sexy." I exclaimed, and she knew she was teasing me as much as herself.

She would watch my eyes as she licked and sucked on the huge head, then her eyes would glaze over as she watched it move in wet circles around her tits.

"I bet I know a place that doesn't need any lubrication." I whispered, and knew she was thinking the same thing.

She pulled her panties off and pulled her skirt up, turning sideways on the seat to let me observe. I watched as she moved the big head up and down her slit, shuddering with pleasure, then placed the glistening head back on her nipple. She did each breast and I asked her to lick her juice off Ken's tip. She placed it back between her legs, running it up and down for quite a while, teasing me, then brought it to her lips.

"I taste real good on his cock." she said quietly and I encouraged her, told her how much Ken enjoyed her taste too.

She spread her legs a little wider and started to tease her outer lips and thighs, slowly moving closer and closer to her hole.

"He wants to be inside your tight little cunt baby."

She just moaned, her eyes half closed as she slowly pushed a little of him in. I could see her hips move forward, her hungry pussy wanting more. She pushed the big dildo in and out slowly, watching it all the time.

"Can we shave me when we get home?" she asked and I nodded quickly.

"As soon as we get home baby, then Ken and I will fuck you silly."

She moaned hard at the thought of two cocks, and I knew she was thinking of having us both naked in her bed servicing her at the same time. With one hand she teased her big clit, the other pushed the huge shaft deeper into her wet box, I could hear the squishy noise as it slid in and out, then watched her tremble as her orgasm took her. I lay her down on the seat, her head in my lap, and placed the dildo between her thighs.

"You have a little nap," I told her, "with Ken keeping you company. I just hope a trucker gets a view of you like that."

She smiled, and left her skirt up, daring truckers to look at her ass, and quickly fell asleep.

When we got home I quickly escorted her to the bathtub and got her nice and comfortable while I got a joint and a bottle of wine. Once she was nice and mellow I cut her pubic hair short then lathered her up, shaving her smooth as silk. She could see how this was making me crazy, my cock was so hard, but she wasn't sure how she looked. I told her how hot and sexy she looked, how beautiful her little pussy was. I had her stand so she could see herself in the mirror, showing her how her tummy rose slightly in a little mound down to her labia just slightly peaking out from between her legs. I teased her clit out and for the first time we could see how large it really was. I had her turn and told her this is where her real treat was. As she bent over and opened her legs a little her swollen lips came into view, the tip of her clit also showing.

"Ken is going to get so hard the first time he sees you on all fours waiting for him to fuck you from behind."

I dried her off and she reached for her new swimsuit and slipped it on.

"Once I'm tanned this is going to be beautiful." she whispered, not the least concerned her aureole were completely visible.

She turned and bent over, watching the tiny green string disappear between her cheeks, the outline of her slit showing through the mesh. I adjusted the bottoms so they cupped her lips and the seam slipped into her slit, tugging so no material covered her asshole, the string now stretched across her sexy brown rosebud. She ran her fingers through her slit, pushing the material a little deeper, then gently rubbed the string over her brown ass pucker.

"Ken will love me in this." she sighed.

Ken's cock became part of our love making every night, fantasizing about him in her mouth, cunt, and yes, even her ass. She loved the look and feel of her smooth pussy, and had started to have it waxed. She was tanning every day and was a beautiful brown from head to toe. I started to pressure her a bit about when she would schedule the big day and she told me how nervous she was.

"What if it doesn't go right" she worried.

I explained a man would have to be dead inside to not fall for her charms but understood her issue.

"You are only going to have the one chance to seduce him, and I know you want it to be perfect."

She nodded, "Not only the seduction, but how bodies need to move to have both of you pleasuring me at the same time."

I felt that wouldn't be the big hold up, having him join in as a willing third partner would be the issue.

"It all comes down to just how you seduce him." Then an idea came to me.

"What if we have a dry run?" I suggested, "We can pick someone else for you to practice on, someone you don't have any feelings for, and let you seduce him into our bed. You would find out what works and what doesn't, and have a different guys idea of what makes him hot for you."

"I can't just pick some guy and fuck him." she said hotly and I put my hands up in defense.

"Why not, you like to fuck, you want to practice before Ken, and it would certainly be a learning experience."

She thought about it a little bit more, then asked who.

"It can't be anyone we know, and I don't want anyone we know to even see me with this guy."

I asked her to give me some time to think about it.

"If I can set up the perfect situation would you like to give it a try? It would help you have the self confidence to make sure Ken ends up naked and hard between your sexy long legs."

She gave me a quick nod and curled up in my arms, my mind already working out the details.

baremetal
baremetal
255 Followers