Sue's Seduction Ch. 05

Story Info
Finding the sweet slut within.
1.5k words
4.47
22.7k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/04/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baremetal
baremetal
255 Followers

Sue was very aroused after her first meeting with Stu so we spent the rest of the afternoon making love and enjoying a long shower together. I ordered dinner and wine up to the room while she decided what she should wear down to the casino, knowing we would probably meet up with Stu. She picked a cream coloured pantsuit, the pants cut low in front and back, the openings laced up, leaving her skin bare almost to her mound and the top of her butt crack showing through the lacing. The top was just a few strips of material that crisscrossed her breasts, leaving her back bare. The outfit fit like a second skin over her bottom and thighs, then flared out at her knees. A little jewelery and high heels and she was a sight to behold. We went down to the casino and gambled a little, then ran into Stu. Sue flashed him a warm smile and told him she was happy she had run into him. He mentioned he was going to a reception for suppliers and Sue asked if he wanted her to accompany him. He told her that would be terrific, then looked my way. I begged off, saying I would rather play some poker. Sue asked if she was dressed appropriately for the meeting and Stu said yes, she would be the belle of the ball, explaining it was mostly just people standing around drinking cocktails.

Sue leaned over and gave me a kiss and told me not to wait up, took Stu's arm and let him lead her away. Stu looked confused for a minute and she squeezed his arm and told him she liked to tease me.

"That's what this whole job is, to tease men with my body so they come into our booth isn't it?" she asked with a smile.

Stu nodded and told her there would not be customers at tonight's affair, just other suppliers.

"We still want to make an impression." he admitted. Sue smiled and moved his hand down to her ass.

"I promise I'll make an impression." she giggled, "You just make sure they all know I belong to you."

They entered the ballroom and Sue noticed it was mostly men in small groups, some also had their booth girls with them and the waitresses were all from the hotel so there were some other women there. Stu got them champagne and they walked the room, Sue taking his hand as they strolled. Someone called his name and went over to a small group of men. They all shook hands, obviously they knew each other well. Stu introduced Sue to each and she flashed them all a winning smile then tucked her self in under Stu's arm, his hand on her hip as he explained she was working in his booth. One of the men smiled and said.

"Nice eye candy for the booth this year Stu." Sue smiled at the gentleman then looked back at Stu.

"Stu was a little worried that my boobs were too small to play Vegas," she cooed, "But I think I have other assets."

She stood in the middle of the group and turned slowly so they could take in her whole outfit.

"What do you guys think?"

The gentleman that had spoken looked her in the eye.

"I think you look exquisite, and hope to see more of you. If Stu doesn't need your services I would hire you immediately."

Stu smiled and pulled Sue back to him, his fingers slipping into the open lacing on her ass.

"Nice try Jim, but Sue belongs to me."

"Mmm," Sue moaned seductively, "He's so possessive, I belong to him, I like it when a man knows what he wants."

Her arms went up around his neck letting the tiny straps of her dress outline her hard nipples even more, then whispered into Stu's ear.

"And you haven't even sampled my services yet."

They moved from group to group, Stu introducing her and letting her flirt for a few minutes before moving on, his hand becoming more comfortable on her bottom. They had more champagne and continued to move around the room until Stu stopped suddenly. Sue looked up and he explained Mike, his biggest competitor was in the next group.

"He's just a pompous ass, thinks he's better than everyone else."

Sue asked him to point Mike out, a young dark haired well built man.

"Take me over there honey, and let me do my stuff."

Stu took her over and it was obvious the dislike between them, but Sue made sure to hold Mikes hand and eye just a little longer than the others. She made sure he had the best view of her body and kept smiling seductively when he glanced her way. The band had started playing and she moved sensuously to the music, her eye on Mike and he took the bait and asked her to dance. They were out on the floor for one or two songs and when they came back Sue asked Stu to dance. They went out to the floor and Stu asked what she had been up to. She molded her body to his gently rubbing her pussy against his cock.

"I danced real close to him like this, moving my body against his cock until he started to get hard." She smiled at him, "Like you are getting hard now baby, and when he started to enjoy it too much I told him I needed to dance with you."

Stu gasped at her forwardness but she just giggled.

"He was trying to move in on your property baby, and I shut him down, but I would like to tease him some more, do you want me to?"

Stu nodded asking what she had in mind.

"Is he watching us?" she asked.

Stu whispered "Yes, and he looks pissed."

Sue giggled and whispered in his ear.

"When we go back over there make sure I stand beside Mike so he can see your hand on my ass, and don't be shy baby, show him I'm yours."

They moved back to the group and Sue maneuvered herself beside Mike, her back sometimes towards him as she talked to others in the group. Stu's hand was cupping her ass cheeks and rubbing her bottom, and Sue kept giving him encouraging looks, and a small sigh of approval as he slid one of his fingers down through her lacing and into her butt crack. No one but Mike could see what was going on. Sue turned to Stu and whispered something in his ear, then turned to the group.

"Could you please excuse us for a few minutes, I have something I need to take care of."

She led Stu away from the group and down the hallway near the washrooms, then found a cloakroom that was not being used. Sue dragged him in and dropped to her knees in front of him as she quickly undid his pants.

"What are you doing?" he asked quickly as her hands found his hardened cock.

"Your cock felt so hard out on the dance floor I thought I could relieve some pressure for you."

Her eyes looked up at him as her lips wrapped around the swollen head of his prick and sucked him into her hot mouth, letting him slip out again with an audible pop.

"I've wanted to taste your cock all day, I knew you would be delicious."

She lowered her head again and her hands and mouth worked his shaft in unison. Stu let his hands drop to her head and she murmured around his shaft.

"Yeah baby, fuck my mouth, cum for me baby."

Stu did almost immediately and she moaned as she swallowed his seed. She milked the last drop of his cum to the tip of his cock and rubbed it between her breasts, then ran her lips over his tip, coating them with his cream. She grinned up at Stu.

"When we go back to say goodnight I'm going to take Mike aside for a second, please watch and wait for me."

They moved back to the group and said goodnight, Sue moving into Mike and giving him a kiss on the lips, thanking him for the dance, then led him a short distance away. Stu watched them talk, and Sue's fingers dipping to her breast and then to her mouth, then smiling and coming back to him. He took her hand and led her from the room but stopped as soon as they were out of sight.

"What was that all about." he asked.

Sue grinned as both her hands rubbed in his groin.

"I kissed him, and he tried to slip his tongue in my mouth. I took him aside and said he shouldn't do that, he didn't know where my mouth had been. He looked confused so I told him I had just been swallowing your cum, then let him see the cum still on my tits. I licked it off my fingers then asked him if he liked the taste of your seed, I sure do.

She pulled Stu down the hall with both hands "C'mon up to my room baby, I need for you to fuck me with your big cock."

baremetal
baremetal
255 Followers