Sue's Seduction Ch. 07

Story Info
Finding the sweet slut within.
2.1k words
4.47
20.2k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/04/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baremetal
baremetal
254 Followers

Sue moved back over to Stu and molded herself against him.

"Mission accomplished." she sighed, moving against his body.

"You made him cum in his pants?" he asked and she nodded.

"He made me cum too baby, God I am so horny!"

She related what had happened out on the dance floor and could feel Stu harden as he listened.

"Did he leave then?" he questioned and she smiled.

"I told him he had made me so horny thinking about his cock in my ass that I was taking you to the cloakroom for a quick fuck. I think he may hiding in there to watch us."

She took his hand and rubbed it along her groin.

"Right now I don't care if he is there or not, I need to feel you inside me baby, I need my man to fuck me."

She started pulling him towards the darkened room. Stu was a little nervous.

"What if he is there?" he questioned.

Sue turned and smiled, "I hope he is so he gets a great view of your big prick sliding in and out of my juicy box."

They entered the room and moved to the back. If Mike was hiding there was only one place he could be and Sue pulled a low bench close to that spot.

"Fuck honey, Mike got me so horny I need to have you right away." laying Stu down on the bench facing the dark spot by the wall.

She moved away and pulled her dress over her head, then slid her panties down her legs, leaving her naked but for her high heels.

"Baby what if someone sees us?" Stu whispered as she unzipped his pants to get at his cock.

"Mmm that would be hot honey, what if Mike was watching as I sucked your beautiful cock?"

She lowered her mouth to his dick, bending at the waist so her ass and pussy lips would be very visible to anyone in the corner.

"He really got you going tonight didn't he?" Stu asked as she sucked and tongued his member.

"Oh fuck yeah." she answered, "I told him I was dreaming about his hard prick buried deep in my ass, I could feel every spasm of his cock and balls as he came."

Her mouth moved from his thick hard pole as she moved up to straddle him.

"Look how wet Mike made me baby, I'm practically dripping all over."

With her feet firmly planted on the ground she was able to control each penetration of her hungry cunt, sliding down his entire length to grind against his crotch, then moving up slowly until just the tip of his head was still between her legs, letting Mike see her pussy lips sucking and spreading themselves around his glistening shaft. She moaned deep in her throat as she told him how good his cock felt inside her.

"You're still thinking about Mike slipping into your ass while I fuck your cunt." he observed.

She moaned again and nodded her head.

"Oh God yes Stu, I can imagine him standing behind me right now, watching your big dick sliding in me, his cock in his hand as he strokes it lightly, seeing you fill my cunt while my asshole begs for his attention."

Stu moved his hands to her ass and pulled her cheeks apart, the tips of his fingers probing her tight brown hole.

"He is there baby and now he can see your pretty back door even better."

"Fuck me baby and tease my ass, hold me wide so Mike can see my bum hole is hungry to feel his cock press against me, his head slipping into my hot tight hole, then slowly sinking his length deep into my bowels, I so want to feel his balls slapping against my bare ass."

Stu started to grunt as she shuddered and writhed impaled on his spurting shaft. Sue leaned down to rest against his chest, her legs wide, letting Mike enjoy the view of Stu's cock softening and slipping from her engorged lips. They rested for a quick moment then she moved off him, using her tiny panties to blot her pussy dry.

"Put your panties in your purse baby, let's leave you bare for the rest of the evening."

He zipped up and helped her slip back into her dress.

"Your photographer is going to take some shots of you tonight isn't he?" Stu inquired as he fussed with the lacing on her dress.

She nodded as she felt him loosen her dress considerably.

"Lets make them hot." he encouraged and Sue smiled at him.

"You are so wicked baby, now I'm going to get the photographer all aroused too, I'm going to need you to fuck me hard all night."

They left the cloakroom and Sue made a pit stop in the washroom to freshen up. Stu met her with a glass of champagne and they discussed their last adventure, both of them sure, or at least hoping Mike had been present. They walked the room a little until I met up with them, enjoying our champagne as we walked the ballroom looking for a quiet spot to take some pictures. I settled on a tiny raised area with a few tables that was deserted, and I left them on the stage as I readied my equipment. I didn't know the situation with Mike but the three of us must have noticed him watching us from the shadows. I could see Stu speaking earnestly to Sue but could not overhear their conversation.

Stu had noticed Mike watching from the lower floor and spoke forcefully to Sue.

"Don't turn around baby, Mike is back."

She giggled and asked if he was wearing new pants. Stu smiled, his eyes dark with lust.

"I want you to tease him more." he commanded. Sue nodded with hesitation.

"I don't think I can keep him aroused like I did earlier honey."

"Yes you can baby if you take it further" he whispered, his hand dropping to caress her ass.

"What do you want me to do to him?" she asked as she moved against his hand.

"I want you to touch him, and let him touch you." he said lustfully, his fingers holding her dress open for Mike to see.

"Your dress is practically undone and your naked underneath, let him fuck you in your ass like you want."

She shook her head and spoke quietly but with conviction. "It takes some time to prepare for a nice ass fucking baby, I need to be lubed and stretched out before a cock will fit, and I want you to be there the first time if you let him fuck me."

"I can make you ready right now, bend over this chair."

She bent as instructed, feeling Stu's hand sliding under her dress to run his fingers through her pussy, then slipping back to tease her back entrance. With some effort he was able to slip one finger into her butt, then slipped it out again.

"My God but you are tight." he conceded, "I guess that's not going to work." He thought for a moment then smiled at her.

"OK, but I still want you to touch him and make him cum, but this time on you."

She smiled and nodded, "I'll come back to you after he creams on me baby, and then will you take me back to my room and fuck me long and hard?"

He nodded, fingering her pussy one more time.

"Make your photographer hard too baby, show him how hot you are."

She kissed him and flashed a grin, "You have such a sexy way of thinking, I'm all wet again."

Stu left and Sue came over to me to bring me up to speed, and I smiled at the change of events.

"So our job now is to get Mike closer so he can watch a very sexy photo shoot before you tease him some more."

She nodded and I told her to go get him. She moved to Mike and kissed him lightly on the lips.

"Hi baby, I missed you so much, I can be with you again as soon as I finish getting some pictures taken."

He asked if he could stay and she smiled and nodded, her fingers tracing lightly over his cock. She squeezed his shaft for a second and told him his hardness was going to be her motivation for some hot pictures. He quickly blurted out that he had watched her in the cloakroom, how hot she had looked.

"I was thinking about you the whole time." she said softly as she licked his ear, "Come closer and watch me now."

They both moved back over to me and I asked if she was ready. She said yes, then added she would like this group of pictures to be "HOT". I looked her up and down and told her in that dress it would not be a problem, then commented on the aura surrounding her.

"You've got that just been fucked look about you."

"That's because I have just been fucked baby, and I'm still horny as hell."

We started with her facing the camera, letting her slowly show her breasts, then some with her pulling at her nipples. I had her put one hand behind her back and pull her dress tight across the front.

"You're naked underneath." I observed, and she nodded. "Good, the pictures will be that much sexier."

I moved her hands and the dress until her mound and thick lips were highlighted.

"Your sex is showing through the dress." I told her as I clicked away and she shivered with the thought, looking at Mike's eyes burning into her flesh.

"I'm so swollen." she admitted and I told her how hot her pussy lips looked.

I moved back and pinched her nipples so they showed through, then took some more with her hips thrust even more aggressively and her breasts showing. I had her turn so we could check out the back of her dress.

"How hot do you want these pictures baby." I asked, and she spelled out the word with capital letters.

I turned to Mike and asked if he wanted to help me out and he nodded.

"Undo the laces on her dress so we can see more of her." I suggested.

Sue smiled a knowing smile to me then looked encouragingly to Mike as he approached her.

"Pretend I'm showing myself to you baby just before you take me to bed."

With shaky hands he undid the laces then pulled the dress back until her ass was exposed. I asked her to gyrate her hips as I took shots, then had her turn her upper body and use her hand to hold the skirt away from her ass, letting her breast show. We slowly gathered more and more of her skirt in front of her, leaving her more and more exposed. I had Mike bring her a chair to lean forward on, pushing her ass more towards us.

"Spread your legs baby, and keep moving your hips."

She moved her hips back and forth, whispering to Mike that she was imagining him fucking her from behind.

"If you bend more your pussy lips are going to show." I warned and she nodded, looking at Mike.

"I want you to see them." she said softly.

I had her gather her skirt completely in front and bend deeply over the chair. Her lips came into view and I took some more pictures.

"You look great baby, your lips are engorged, time to show some pink."

I asked Mike to run his fingers between her lips.

"Open her up so we can see inside her slit." I commanded.

He hesitated then moved his fingers between her legs, separating her lips and opening her like a flower. her wet glistening inner lips coming into view. She moaned loudly with his touch and her legs wobbled for a second, then slowly regained control. I told her how hot she looked and took some shots, then asked her to put one leg up on the chair. She did and I got Mike to adjust her lips again.

"See if you can't tease her clit out." I suggested and watched as his fingers moved to pull her swollen nub free from it's hood.

This was too much for Sue and she started coming, and I encouraged her to let go, catching her orgasm on film, her lips glistening, her cream wetting her thighs. I patted her on the ass and told her that was enough for me tonight, leaving her alone with Mike, knowing I had set the stage for an interesting time for both of them.

baremetal
baremetal
254 Followers