Sue's Seduction Ch. 09

Story Info
Finding the sweet slut within.
2.1k words
4.45
17.9k
1

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/04/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue moved seductively over to Stu and squeezed his hand, telling him she needed him upstairs right away.

"I've got so much to tell you and show you baby, wait until you see the photos."

She leads him into our suite and asks me if they can look at tonight's pictures. I start to set it up to view on the tv as she slips out of her dress, I hear her tell Stu her ass is drenched in Mike's spunk. She stands behind him as he sees the pictures, her hand stroking his cock through his pants openly in front of me as she tells him how hard she made me and Mike. He looks at me and I nod.

"She was wicked hot." I tell him.

Pictures done she starts to tell Stu how she opened Mike's shirt and rubbed her tits on him, taking off Stu's shirt and replaying the scene, dragging her nipples across his chest.

"I told him Stu said I could touch him." she whispered, pulling down his fly and snaking her fingers round his cock, "And he was rock hard like you baby."

She tells Stu about the guys watching, then rubbing her ass on them, feeling their hands caress her, showing them Mike's cock as she pulls his from his pants. She strokes his hardness with both her hands as she tells how Mike's cock slid up and down her ass crack, turning her bottom towards him and sliding on his thick shaft. She turns and sees Stu's member is now glistening with Mike's cream. She moans softly as she lowers her mouth and engulfs his cock with her mouth for a moment, then smiles at me as she pulls him by his dick like a pull toy to her bed. She undresses Stu as she thanks him for letting her tease me with her body and his cock, then lays him back and mounts him, grinding her cunt against his pubic bone until they both orgasm together. She waits for him to soften and slip from her, then curls up between his legs to lick the residue of their coupling from his groin, his hand in her hair watching her bathing him.

"You had a pretty exciting evening with Mike didn't you?" he asks softly.

She looks up to him with the tip of his cock in her mouth.

"And with you too baby, hope it's not over yet." she giggles, sucking him a little more aggressively.

"You want his cock." he states, and she answers quickly.

"Only if yours is there also Stu."

She moves up beside him, her fingers lightly tracing on his dick.

"I am your baby, I work for you and will do anything you want me to do. Mike is the enemy, and so far you have used me to keep him off his game, to neglect his customers."

Her fingers continued to tease his hardening shaft.

"He's hot for me baby, crazy hot, but he understands I am yours and yours alone, unless you tell me different. I've hinted to him that there may be a small chance that he could fuck me in a threesome with you, but would have to submit to your rules and wishes."

She could feel his member twitch in her hand, she was exciting him.

"We want to crush his self confidence. If I had you both in bed I would make it quite clear that you are better than him, bigger than him, tastier than him.."

His cock was hardening quickly with her words and touch. She smiled lewdly at him.

"How would you like to look down and see your balls rubbing on Mike's face with no complaint from him. For the rest of his life he would always see you as above him, always rubbing your balls in his face in his mind."

"You think you can do all of that?" he asked hoarsely and she lewdly smiled at him again, her fingers working his cock for his pleasure.

"Yeah, I know I can baby, and she giggled, "Your cock is longer and thicker baby, that's going to make him feel inferior right away. We should shave all of your pubic hair off, it would make your cock look huge next to his, and I can go on and on about how your smooth skin feels so good rubbing on me."

She squeezes his shaft with her fingers in encouragement.

"Mmm I'd love to see your silky smooth ball sac rubbing on his face."

His cock was thick and hard as he grunted a quick "Lets do it."

She giggled and kissed him, gathering all she needed to trim then shave him smooth, sucking his cock occasionally to keep it hard and out of the way. She finished and gushed to him how incredibly large and sexy his cock looked now as she moved to straddle him, slipping his pole into her as she ground against his smooth groin, raving on how good he felt against her smooth pussy lips. She started to cum very quickly, moaning how good he felt, how different, how she loved his new big bare dick. He quickly spurted in her and they rested for a few minutes before he got up to leave. She promised him she would pick an extra special outfit to wear on the last day of the show, pouting a little as she whispered she would have to wear panties though, she was going to be so wet thinking about her big smooth prick. He left with a kiss and she came to my room with a big smile, telling me everything as I slowly fucked her. She was very excited about how well her little plan was coming together.

The next morning she dressed up very sexy, thigh high white stockings, a micro g-string under a tiny plaid skirt with a short one button blazer on top. She finished off with incredibly high white heels that made her legs and ass look exquisite. She met Stu at the booth and continued to stoke his ego, kissing him deeply and pulling him into the back, her hands all over his crotch as she pleaded to suck on his cock.

"I couldn't sleep all night thinking about how hot your dick looks all smooth baby."

He smiled and backed away, telling her he wanted to save all his energy for this evening. He changed the subject and inspected her outfit. She showed him how she could let anyone he wanted see her breasts, then showed him her tiny panties wedged deep between her sex lips.

"How short do you want me to make my skirt baby, I need your customers to see as much of me as you want, make sure they remember to buy from you."

Stu got on his knees and adjusted it up her waist, then checked the bottom.

"We don't want to have you showing all the time now do we?" Sue smiled down at him.

"You know I will do whatever you want baby, if you want me to show all the time don't be shy, it will keep me that much more excited for your beautiful cock."

He looked up at her and she could see the lust in his eyes.

"Yeah, deep down you want it shorter don't you baby?", her fingers moving to the waist of her skirt, slowly pulling it higher.

"Say when honey, and don't be shy, I want you to be horny all day too, knowing everyone can see as much of me as you need."

She kept moving it up until he finally nodded, then pulled him to his feet and sat him down in a chair. She caught a glimpse of how short her skirt was in the mirror then moved to stand in between his legs.

"Can you see my pussy baby?", licking her lips suggestively as he nodded, then she turned very slowly so he could check out her ass.

She moved her legs apart and bent forward.

"How about now baby, can you still see my cunt?"

He nodded again and she turned and bent forward so that her blazer fell open showing her tits.

"Every customer you invite to sit in this chair is going to see all of me baby, and I'm going to work him hard so he enjoys everything I can show him, that's what you want me to do today, let them all see the cunt you're going to fuck later."

She bent and kissed him and told him she could hardly wait to hear what he had planned for tonight. He told her he was still fantasizing on a couple of details but would tell her by lunch time. They moved out to the front of the booth servicing customers until a younger man came by that obviously knew Stu. They were chatting but the man could hardly keep his eyes off Sue. Stu grinned and called her over and introduced her, giving the young man ample opportunity to look her over. He asked if she worked for the company and she said no, I only for for Stu, cuddling up under his arm. Stu held her for a second then asked the young man if he had time for Sue to get him a coffee. His eyes toured her body again and said yes. Stu gestured to the chair in the back and asked Sue to show him a good time. Her eyes sparkled as she took his hand and pressed it along her breast as she took him back to the chair.

"You just sit there and enjoy" she said lightly, then moved to the far side to bend and retrieve a coffee cup, smiling to herself as she heard him gasp.

"Cream, sugar?" she asked, looking back over her shoulder at him.

He gulped a quick yes and she took her time stirring the cup before walking back to him and bending over to show him her tits quickly, then stood and smiled down at him a she moved even closer between his legs.

"See anything you like?" she teased, then gestured at the brochures in the room.

He stumbled through a no, then complimented her on her outfit. "It's very sexy" he volunteered.

Sue let her legs part just a little, moving her hips in little circles just inches from his face.

"Stu picked it out for me, then sat right in that chair and adjusted my skirt until he liked what he saw. How about you baby, do you like what you see?"

His eyes dropped furtively to her crotch, afraid to get caught looking.

"Don't be nervous baby, Stu wants you to enjoy his gift to you. I wish I didn't have to wear the panties but I get so wet when I know Stu wants to let a good looking man check out his favorite bare pussy. Look at me baby please make me wet for Stu."

His eyes dropped to her crotch as she ran her fingers through his hair, telling him how hot it was making her knowing he was burning her cunt into his mind. She looked out through the door to see Stu watching.

"He's so cute baby can he give me a kiss?"

Stu nodded and Sue turned between the mans legs and moved her ass in tiny circles, her fingers pulling her skirt higher, exposing all of her to his eyes.

"Give me a kiss baby, let me feel your lips on me."

His mouth moved forward as she rocked her hips back so his mouth pressed into her thick labia.

"Mmm Stu, he's kissing me right on the lips." She giggled, moving her ass on his face for a second before pulling away.

She smiled down at him, telling him she was sorry, but was so horny this morning she couldn't help herself. her eyes dropped to his hard cock and told him she had better leave and give him a few minutes to compose himself. She moved back to Stu and rubbed his hard cock.

"You liked that didn't you baby" she cooed, and he laughed, telling her she would probably cause some of his customers to have a heart attack.

The rest of the morning was uneventful, Stu leaving her alone for an hour or so, no interesting people through the booth. When he did get back he was smiling and put the out to lunch sign up, telling her to come with him, he had a big surprise for her.