Sue's Sex Diary Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul took the lead, and Simon quickly followed, removing Sue's coat from her shoulders, sitting on the sofa, and wallowing in their attention. Without the coat, it was now very obvious that she wasn't wearing any knickers which would have offered her some protection, as if it were needed, as it was, it was an open invitation to finger her cunt and play with her clit. Under all this attention, she edged forward in her seat, splaying her legs wider as the boys played. Her sensitive nipples were kissed, bitten and tweaked, something she loves, but both at the same time, it was heaven. As evidence as to how hot Sue was she started bucking her hips in response to invasion of her cunt, begging the guys to keep going, and not to stop, telling them how good it felt, kissing them in turn, both boys attempting to bury their tongues down her throat, nibbling her ears, and kissing her neck. As she said, she came "like a train" (and so did I, well, almost).

Sue is certainly well practiced in the art of bringing me to the 'brink' before knowing the exact time to ease off.

Having recovered from her orgasm, she wasted no time in praising the boys, and complimenting them on their skills on knowing just to please a 'girl'. Standing up, she invited them both upstairs where they could all relax and get to know each other better. Following her up the stairs she suggested that Paul have a shower, that he knew where the towels were, and that he could come and join her and Simon when he'd finished. Sue had mentioned to me before about 'boy smells', as part of growing up I suppose. So a shower was a good idea, and besides, she wanted time alone with Simon.

Going into our second bedroom, Sue immediately invited Simon to remove her blouse, whilst she started undressing him. The bed was already prepared with just enough sheets, as they lay down, kissing and fondling. She was conscious of not being overpowering and tempting as she wanted the boys to take the lead, and not her. Simon became more talkative and relaxed, playing with her body, exploring, I think she said, and who was she to stop him?

Paul must have had the quickest shower in history, as he entered the room, a towel wrapped round his waist. Sue made some remark that there was no need for that and pulled the towel away, and kneeling on the floor she grabbed his balls whilst putting his semi stiff cock in her mouth. She then told Simon to go and have shower so that he could enjoy some of the same, and told him not to dare come wearing a towel.

Continuing to suck Paul's cock she wriggled a finger into his arse (she knows exactly how to please a man). But equally she was fully aware of not wasting valuable spunk, and so she had plans. Climbing onto the bed with Paul she told him what she had planned so that he wouldn't get too frustrated, inviting him to give her some tongue until Simon returned. Personally I love giving her tongue particularly after she's come, her cunt is more open, relaxed and inviting, and not only that, I think she is more in control of herself thus enabling her to receive hours of attention. Well, maybe not hours but a hell of a long time. How I don't develop blisters on my lips and tongue I'll never know.

Simon returned from his shower somewhat wet, and now Sue felt that she'd broken the ice with the twp boys. Paul, of course, was familiar, but she was aware that perhaps Simon needed some encouragement. After all, it must be a shock being with a woman old enough to be your mother, and she began to wonder if the boys felt comfortable in this situation, meaning being naked with such a woman. As she had said previously she didn't want to take the lead, but thought she could start proceedings but getting the boys to lie on the bed side by side, telling them that they could do anything they liked as long as everyone agreed. They both smiled. Sue started by sucking each cock in turn,( and as she told me this I was almost experiencing the point of no return.) This allowed Sue to crawl around the bed giving the boys access to her body, something which she loves doing, particularly that this would eventually lead to her doing a '69' on the boys (my mind was in overdrive as she continued to relate her experience).

Of course being relatively young they weren't going to hold off the inevitable for long. Indeed, Sue wanted them to come so that she could enjoy them longer afterwards. Sue for her part was very much on heat, asking the boys what treat did they want, did they want her to suck them off, or would they rather they jack off over her face, tits, cunt, arse, wherever, promising them that if they were good they could fuck her afterwards. That was an offer they couldn't refuse. The boys couldn't agree, though, as Simon wanted a '69' whilst Paul wanted to jack off over her tits before she massaged it into the skin and could she lick him clean. Paul had been here before I think!

As Sue said, though, this worked out perfectly, with Simon lying on the bed and Sue straddling his face. Paul meanwhile was at the side jacking off, with Sue issuing verbal encouragement such as "Please, give me your cream, fuck my mouth, get that tongue up, go on harder," whilst occasionally looking Paul straight in the eyes as she said it. Just as Simon's spunk hit the back of her throat she climaxed lifting up off Simon's cock in response. Paul had been given what must have been a very erotic sight as he triggered off all over her hair face and tits. Momentarily she had forgotten about sitting on Simon's face before leaning forward to clean up the remainder of his cream which she'd failed to swallow, and already his cock was starting to rear up again.

Easing off Simon, Paul was sitting on the bed, his slimy softening cock awaiting her attention, and Sue duly obliged, trying also to massage his spunk into her tits, but this was more for effect, as most of the spunk had been shot elsewhere (talking of which my balls were well and truly aching under the strain and excitement). Bedtime stories were never like this.

Given my undoubted excitement, and God knows how many gallons of pre-cum I'd already leaked, I felt sure my spunk would just drain from me without me getting the pleasure of actually coming. Does this make sense? Sue asked me if I wanted to finally come, as she could always finish off the tale another time. I was undecided. Sue on the other hand wasn't, promptly straddling my face with her loose open cunt. There was no need for any instructions. I could hardly wait to bury not only my tongue and nose but metaphorically my whole face 'inside' her. Whilst she didn't taste of cream pie, she was very open, swollen and used.

I knew full well that any kind of contact, the slightest touch of my cock would activate the hair trigger, not that I was in a position to say anything. She was grinding down on my face, almost breaking my prominent nose in a violent attempt to gain pleasure, which fortunately for me didn't take long as she finally knelt up grabbing her tits and harshly pulling and tweaking her nipples. Obviously I couldn't actually see this but could sense it with her change in position and I knew that she did it quite often whenever she gets near an orgasm. Finally she collapsed forward again, gyrating on my face, then subsiding, and leaving me to lick her gently, mopping up her come juice, softly, carefully, lovingly. Yes I really loved this woman.

Grabbing a handkerchief to wipe my glistening cum drenched face (my arms hurting at this point from being in the cuffs above my head) she continued to relate how she had entertained the two boys.......

After Sue had gone and got drinks for the boys, the all sat on the bed, naked, at ease with each other (knowing Sue she probably enjoyed exhibiting her charms!) They chatted awhile, and although keen for more she apparently controlled herself (her words). Paul mentioned that I (Steve her husband) knew and indeed encouraged her to have other guys, and Sue didn't pull any punches relating particularly for Simon's benefit about what would happen when I get home. This gave Sue the opportunity to move things along, saying she wanted a right royal fucking, as she grabbed to boys already stiffening cocks. (For me and for you, the reader, it would be nice to add to the story that both boys were hung like horses, but I'm sorry to disappoint as they weren't. Sue described them as just nice maybe a little bigger than mine, and Simon certainly was fatter, but they both were much harder. Ah the effects of youth!)

Sucking them alternately into full hardness, she told them that it was her turn to have fun and their turn to learn - (learning was never this much fun when I was a lad.) Lying on her back at the bottom of the bed, she asked who was going to be first, with no need to ask what for. Simon duly obliged. Sue told me he could hardly wait to get it in, and even though she was relaxed, she had to stop him going too fast. Once in a rhythm, Paul climbed next to her as she then sucked his cock, working her way round his balls and tentatively tickled his anus (I could now see the reason for having the shower earlier). Whilst they'd both come earlier, Sue still wanted to enjoy them. Having learnt that Paul liked his bum tickled, they changed round.

Paul was much more adept at fucking, and no surprise there. He even took time out to stop and play with Sue with his fingers and then his tongue, but she wanted fucking, bucking her hips in protest. Simon's cock, on the other hand, was already twitching ready to erupt, so she eased off sucking and licked his balls and again gently teased his bum hole. No complaints from Simon either!

Sue started to tell the boys of how much she enjoyed their two cocks, and hoped they could give her such a good hard fucking in order that her husband could lick out all their spunk and see what a bruised and well used cunt she had. As is common knowledge, timing a simultaneous orgasm can be difficult (OK maybe not for you, in which case aren't you the lucky one?) Now breathing heavily, she told the boys to swap over quickly, (at this point guys, who are we to argue?) , so Simon rammed his cock right up and continued thrusting, looking at Paul through glazed eyes as she told him play with her tits and nipples harder. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, oh that's good" she cried. Simon could not have pumped any faster, and her nipples were starting to tingle whether in pain or arousal she didn't care.

Sue had a giant orgasm (her exact words) "with tingly toes" (whatever that means) and she couldn't remember when Simon came, only that he'd stopped pumping and she felt warm inside. Seeing Paul's cock right in front of her face reminded her that she hadn't finished, and she grabbed it with both hands to lovingly kiss it and tongue the eye. Simon uncoupled himself and went to the bathroom.

Given Paul's state of arousal, Sue wasn't sure if she was going to come again before Paul shot his load. Nevertheless she got Paul to take her in the doggy position (her favourite). Smiling at Simon when he returned, she knew he would appreciate the very rousing visual spectacle of her unfettered breasts bouncing too and fro in response to Paul's pounding. Sue admitted concentrating on looking Simon straight in the eyes, mouthing obscenities and asking him, "Do you like what you see, a wanton married slut, getting well used and fucked by two young studs?" I know that under the same circumstances, I would not have been able to hold out from coming and sure enough neither could Paul. "Go on baby, fill me up! And yes, make sure there's enough up there for Steve to enjoy".

Sue did not have an orgasm at the time but leaning forward, her arse still in the air, she rubbed herself off with her hand, as she didn't think the boys were in any condition to help. Not that they were shagged out, but they had both just come and after all they were only inexperienced boys. They just sat on the bed and watched although she did have a few fingers rimming her arse, whilst someone caressed her hair. It all helped.

Coming down from her high, she rolled over onto her back looking and smiling at the boys in turn. She complimented them on knowing how to give a girl a good time, and if they would like to do it again sometime, but only if they wanted to do so. (What do you think?) She also made reference to keeping things warm for me (Steve) as she dipped her fingers between her thighs and put them in her mouth with a cheeky grin.

She made a sandwich downstairs in the kitchen, after the boys had dressed again, Sue putting on one of her g strings which for all intent and purposes was to keep her cream pie fresh and juicy, very juicy until I got home. In reality it was completely useless, there not being enough material to stem the flow of spunk from her gushing cunt. But it's the thought that counts, and as she said it was obvious that the boys appreciated the sexiness of it all. She was still wearing her bra and stockings, topped off by her kimono, but not bothering to tie the belt. The boys appreciated the view, and Sue loved the attention.

By this time I was so engrossed with Sue's recollection and the delicate position of my hair trigger cock, that I hadn't noticed that Sue had stopped teasing my shaft, and was gently squeezing my balls. Without notice, she asked me if I was ready, not waiting for my answer, or even to ask what for, she simultaneously released by balls with one hand whilst wanking my cock with the other. "Geronimo-o-o-o-o!" I thought I was going to come for ever, even spitting my balls out of my cock at the same time. What a cow! My spunk flew everywhere, and she cupped her hand round the end of my cock to catch as much as she could before smearing my spunk all over my face "to see how you like spunk in your face," she said. If only she knew! I wanted her to have more spunk up her, to be the sex slave to the boys. God, how did I get in this state? The agonies of letting my wife fuck other guys, yet it was my fault. But hearing and seeing her being used by others was pleasure enough. I was soon to learn how my pleasure was to be restricted.

Sue left me to 'dry out', still cuffed to the bed as she went to make dinner, releasing me later. My face felt tight and cracked as I smiled. We relaxed in front of the TV for the rest of the evening. Needless to say I wanted to know more about the day's events in great intimate detail, realising that I just could not get enough of my wife fucking around. What a pervert I have become!

12