Sue's Sex Diary Ch. 05

Story Info
Time to come clean.
3.6k words
3.6
25.5k
1

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/05/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Suetops
Suetops
15 Followers

Sue's playtime carried on for quite a few months, as she acted the complete slut. Her urges and mine have taken over both our senses. A few of my friends have noticed how 'good' she looked. The neighbours, no doubt, not being stupid, could not help but notice the influx of young boys visiting us, especially as we have no kids of our own.

I enjoyed the regular supply of fresh cream-pie, and actually getting involved for Sue's birthday treat, but more of that later. It certainly increased Sue's sex drive, if that were possible, but she loved telling me what she'd been up to, almost as much as I liked hearing them.

We are fortunate to have a cleaner who cleans the house twice a week. Pat is what I'd describe as a 'typical cleaning lady', who gets on with her job with no frills, but who certainly is past her best and dresses accordingly. Sue and she get on well, having many a chin wag conversation over morning coffee. Being our cleaner, Pat is privy to some of our secrets, by virtue of the fact that she cleans, washes and sees around the house, and then making comment to Sue about her lovely underwear with that knowing glint in her eye. Who wouldn't if you saw some of her attire? This, of course, as you would expect led to more 'women' chat about how successful lingerie can be in activating a man's attention. As I am fully aware, when Sue gets chatting woman to woman she sometimes doesn't know when to stop. So Pat soon learnt that Sue was enjoying herself with a young lad. Well at least it started out that way, with it developing into Pat being eager to get regular updates from Sue.

Of course, Sue was careful to ensure that she 'entertained' on the days that Pat wasn't around. But with curiosity obviously getting the better of her, it was only a matter of time before Pat met the young lads.

Yes, you could best describe Pat as at the age of 50ish. I could not recall seeing her other than in her 'cleaning' clothes, but I have subsequently learnt that she has quite a firm figure for her age, certainly not fat - more petite, which has obviously helped and she certainly likes fucking! I gather her husband likes a bit of mild bondage with her tied to the bed and various objects inserted up her. Sounds good to me! However I digress, so at least you get a 'feel' for Pat and where she's coming from - quite a randy lady with nice sized if droopy tits, but moist cunt when aroused. So her 'going for it' with another cock was in hindsight no surprise.

For me it was certainly an interesting twist. As I've stated previously, Sue certainly did not 'fuck' on a regular once or twice a week basis, it was an infrequent regular session depending on a variety of factors such as work, the boys and other commitments. As luck would have it they hadn't met up for a few weeks, so therefore they were doubly horny. This is probably my favourite 'Sue experience', the visions it conjures up in my mind are incredible.

Over time Sue had taken it upon herself to teach the boys about sex and a woman's body (I never had a teacher like that), and this enabled her to enjoy her exhibitionist tendencies and her liking for being noticed and being the 'centre of attention'. So fucking in bed was not always on the menu. Sue liked the idea of being 'taken' anywhere, anyhow, by any, well, no we do have some dignity, not just anybody, although more often than not bed was where they ended up. As Sue says, "We do get carried away and don't have time to go upstairs" (eager beaver!) On the day in question, I don't think they even left the lounge as Sue recalled..........

As they hadn't met up for awhile, they were all very horny, Sue couldn't wait for some 'double action', and having had a few sessions with her letting the boys pleasure her, it was payback time. Sue decided to give the boys a show of her various 'toys' as a preamble, and she just knew they were going to love it, as well as her. She'd found out long ago that the boys appreciated her dressing up, or perhaps not as much dressed as not naked. A cup-less under wired bra, as all we guys know and appreciate, works wonders to old and maybe sagging tits, making them stand up and demand attention. Self support stockings or matching suspenders and stockings were also favourites, and aren't they always? And so is keeping her bush neatly trimmed in a triangle as if to 'point the way'. So the stage was set. Wearing a long dressing gown to hide the goods was generally mandatory if she wasn't going to shock any other surprise visitors. Today Sue had decided on self supporting stockings as she didn't want any suspenders to get in the way.

Greeting the boys at the door, as usual they headed off the hallway into the kitchen to make a drink; this is where the action could start without being in view of anyone coming to the front of the house. The kitchen leads off into either the lounge or dining Room. Sue had selected her toys and had gathered them just out of view in the lounge. She was already 'dripping' (her words not mine) between the legs from the anticipation and for the greeting she got from the boys whilst waiting for the kettle to boil.

Moving to the lounge, much as they usually did, Sue put on a porn video, and sat between the boys to watch. They never did see the end of the video! (I lost count of how many I bought for Sue and various topics) This inevitably hastened the removal of clothes, and as she wasn't wearing much to start with..... She made it clear that it was her turn to entertain, much to the eager boys' disappointment, as all they wanted to do was fuck! Don't we all!

Having lost her dressing gown Sue went and sat in one of the armchairs, noting the look on the boy's faces wondering what was coming (hopefully them) next. Sue opened the drawer of the small table next to the armchair, and then removed a few of her toys, namely nipple clamps and various sizes and shapes of vibrators.

Unfortunately, or fortunately, depending on how you look at it, Pat had left her handbag behind one day, and when she eventually remembered where she'd left it, came round to our house the following day and caught Sue and 2 lads in the lounge. Not that she joined in, but she confessed to watching and enjoying.

Sue persuaded her to 'be around' when they next had a session. Apparently she was nervous at first, cleaning upstairs whilst the fun was downstairs. Over coffee, Sue suggested that maybe she should give herself a chance by dressing loosely. It took a few visits before she succumbed to the lure of hard young cock. The lads loved fucking 'their' granny. It's not a regular thing, I don't think her sex drive is the same as a teenager, but she certainly liked getting some cock up her! And even though her tits had seen better days, her cunt had the right 'effect', as I can vouch from my experience with her. Perhaps I should tell more of this another time?

Sue managed to persuade Paul to give Pat some attention. He's grown in confidence with every fuck, and now thinks he's God's gift to women. So he came round. Sue told him that she was maybe interested, and from her chats with Pat, knew she had given herself a chance by dressing sexily (in her eyes anyway). Outwardly she looked the same old cleaner, but underneath were lacy items which were better suited to a 20 year old. Apparently Paul had surprised her upstairs cleaning our bedroom, feeling her bum as he sneaked up behind her. Pat told Sue that she nearly jumped out of her skin, but remained calm enough while she turned to admonish Paul. But really Paul loved it, said nothing and just smiled. Sue said she couldn't wait to find out what was going on, only to find Pat and Paul half lying on our bed, Paul with his hand up her skirt and obviously inside her knickers, whilst Pat was wanking Paul' s exposed cock. Pat was very embarrassed. Sue said she wanted to join in, but thought better of it, telling them to make themselves more comfortable and she would see them downstairs later. She could hear our bed squeaking!!!

By all accounts Sue had made them coffee, and Paul appeared first, with a smug grin on his face. I know the look well, having seen it many times after he'd screwed Sue, and he was followed by Pat, looking a little flushed and sheepish. But Sue soon altered that by asking her if she enjoyed 'it'.

It was certainly not a regular occurrence for Pat to get serviced, as Sue likes more than her fair share of rock hard young cock. I know you must be wondering did Sue and Pat ever get involved together. Well yes, only the once I think, when it was Paul's birthday treat.

From their various women chats, Pat certainly enjoyed having a 'young admirer' again. To avoid her husband getting suspicious, though, Pat gets changed at our house rather than arouse suspicion at her house. I can certainly vouch for her sexy looks even at 50, although maybe somewhat clouded by the fact that she had everything on show and offer, some guys would fuck anything if it was handed to them on a plate, and Pat certainly knew how to look good in just bra & suspenders and stockings with a hint of make up to give her a bit of colour.

So Paul popped round for his birthday present - two women both with eager cunts, both dressed for the occasion, both eager to please. If only I had been there, one can only imagine Ooooooooh! Sorry, getting carried away.

As in all sex, and sexual matters Sue is very good at recounting the 'action', which of course has the desired effect on me, resulting in some if not all the detail being forgotten by that certain feeling in my cock with the often quick and inevitable outcome.

So, according to Sue, here we have the two of them. My wife as often happened before a 'liaison' had showered and pampered herself and couldn't resist warming up with a few of her toys. As she says, it can save time in getting it up her if she's well lubricated. Not that the two of them had been intimate with each other, nor was there any such thought, and certainly not from Pat, but at least they had seen each other in 'action'. Pat, whilst taking time for her to get warmed up, fucked like a train once she was primed. With this in mind, and as arranged, Pat arrived early and Sue suggested she make herself comfortable and relax. I think this was another way of saying, "You know where the bedroom is - go and get changed, and oh, by the way, there's a nice video running which you might like." Pat confessed that she liked seeing older white women being fucked by young black cock. Don't we all?

Sue for her part was beginning to run out of new lingerie ideas herself, but knew Paul loved her to have her tits out on show, so she dug out a very old, cheap, cup-less underwired bra which was now a size or so too small. To keep her hot, the old favourite nipple clamps were also in place, at least until he arrived, as she often complains how sore and aching her nips feel, but it certainly keeps her on heat. She finished off her attire with just a thin silk suspender belt and sheer stockings and some new black high heels. I love the way high heel shoes make her unfettered breasts wobble as she walks. This was topped off with her coverall dressing gown, which I know would only remain in situ until the door was closed behind Paul as he walked into the house. I took a coffee up to Pat, and saw that she was looking a little red faced in her almost see-through top, not really disguising her 34B tits. No doubt it would have the appropriate effect on Paul, particularly having an enhancing padded bra. Paul, I gathered, loved to bury his head in a nice cleavage (don't we all!). Pat's top finished mid thigh, trying to disguise the fact she wasn't wearing any knickers. But, hey, why waste time?

According to Sue, Pat quickly moved her hand, from where presumably she had been playing with herself, and a knowing smile passed between the two of them. Sue explained what she had in mind for when Paul arrived, and Pat agreed, although perhaps hesitantly.

Right on cue (the randy git) the door bell rang and Sue answered the door as usual, casually closing the door and slipping off her gown as she turned towards the kitchen with Paul following. Apparently this had become something of a ritual, with them always going to the kitchen to make coffee and have a fondle whilst the kettle boiled. Sometimes they didn't have coffee until 'after'.

Of course Paul couldn't keep his hands of Sue as soon as she stopped to fill the kettle, - not that Sue minded. Indeed she loved it, especially feeling a little helpless with both her hands occupied with the kettle and tap. She had remembered to remove her nipple clamps earlier. "After all, there is only so much pain a girl can endure when expecting pleasure". Recalling that her nipples were still swollen and tender to his touch, she eventually turned round to face him, and started rubbing his crutch which was 'tenting' nicely, before undoing his belt whilst kissing his face lightly. She always explained that it was not passion in her kisses with other guys, but pure lust. Stepping out of his trousers and boxers, Sue helped Paul to remove his shirt, before taking him by the hand upstairs. "What? No coffee?" you ask.

I think Paul knew what was coming (apart from him of course!) At the top of the stairs we have a large landing area leading to 4 bedrooms and a bathroom, with Sue usually having 'fun' in the second largest bedroom. We have made a few modifications to help Sue's fun and my watching enjoyment, but more of this another time. Pat came out of the smallest bedroom with a huge smile on her face, instantly grabbing his cock as she gave him a kiss on the cheek. Sue thought he was going to come on the spot.

There were hands everywhere before all three of them moved to the bedroom with Paul lying between the 2 of them. As Sue said, she and Pat made a good team, alternating between cock and mouth, each moving up and down so that Paul could taste their delights. Of course they were both experienced women, and both were very aware that Paul would probably lose control. They were certainly correct in their assumptions, but he was not helped by Pat getting a little too excited herself, violently wanking his cock so that he came in her mouth as he was licking Sue's cunt.

I know Sue likes to tease and enjoy and so was not pleased at Pat, but she needn't have worried because at least Paul now had more time now the initial rush had passed.

Pat made sure there were no 'left-overs', and went to the bathroom, while Paul continued to pleasure Sue, changing places so that Sue was lying on her back rather than sitting on Paul's face. She just loves holding the back of a guy's head forcing it into her cunt. She started to tweak her nipples which were still sore but this only added to the effect. It didn't take long for Sue to come, opening her eyes to see Pat fondling Paul's ass as he knelt up off the bed to kiss Pat (still with Sue's juice on his lips), grabbing her tits and working his way to her cunt. Sue moved down the bed to nibble and suck his balls and cock, which was already starting to show signs of life again. Paul was now fingering Pat, her breathing becoming faster. Sue moved over the bed, allowing Pat to lie down with Paul on top of her as if to fuck her with his semi hard cock. As he was not quite at the rock hard stage, Sue suggested he let Pat help him with her mouth, and he duly obliged by offering his cock to her lips. In turn Pat opened her legs to allow Paul to get his hand and fingers to work. Pat wanted his cock up her, but Paul appeared determined to make her cum with his hands, while Sue for her part moved to keep Pat's legs open by holding her ankles as if to force Pat to let Paul make her come, bucking her hips and arse off the bed. At one point I think Sue thought Pat was going to bite Paul's cock.

Paul was now rock hard and ready for more and the girls (Sue & Pat), of course, needed a real good fucking with a cock not a mouth, tongue or fingers. (Those were Sue's words - not mine.) Sue was not going to waste time (as usual) seeing a rock hard cock going to waste and duly pushed Paul over onto the bed and straddled him unceremoniously, not that he was complaining. Pat, having recovered, took her turn on sitting on his face, rubbing herself up and down his nose and tongue, and occasionally stopping to let his tongue do the work. Sue was doing her best to get satisfaction out of his cock, encouraging him to push up harder in response to her movements. At one point she sat back on his cock with Pat doing likewise on Paul's face (poor guy!). Both girls started tweaking each others nipples, and they were obviously hard and aroused. This took Sue over the top, for she does have sensitive nipples. She does like her nipples 'abused' in the nicest sense of the word.

Pat was approaching another orgasm, while Sue was slowing after hers before she eventually climbed off Paul, going over to Pat and grabbing her tits and nipples and giving her them encouragement as she began violently bucking on Paul's face. I wish I could have been there to see the 50 year old fucking a young guy.

As Pat climaxed a second time, Paul came up for air; not that he'd had much choice immediately before. They all smiled, and Sue could not help but laugh at Paul's extremely red face, not to so glistening with cunt juice. Referring to Paul's still hard cock, she asked "What are we going to do with that?" She promptly grabbed his cock and guided him to the foot end of the bed, and she then knelt on the bed so he could insert his cock in her doggy style whilst he was still standing. Certainly Paul wasn't about to complain!

Sue told me should couldn't remember when she had last felt or been fucked by such a HARD cock. By all accounts I think Paul's sex tuition by Sue was paying off as he was slow and deliberate, making sure he got his entire length up her willing wet and sloppy cunt. As we guys know, we try very hard to make sure we last as long as possible before losing control. Pat, seeing this, didn't want to miss out either, so she knelt down next to Sue to await her turn with Paul's cock. She wasn't to be disappointed as Paul then withdrew from Sue and inserted himself into Pat, although this time though he was much more forceful, with the bed creaking under the power of his strokes. Pat and Sue were now both vocal in their encouragement, both sensing Paul's imminent orgasm. How much can a guy stand! Sure enough he unloaded in Pat, eventually collapsing on top of her. Sue, for her part, gently caressed his ass cheeks and fondled around his balls, joking and asking if he'd made sure they were completely empty THIS time.

Much to Sue's surprise, once Paul had moved to rest on the bed Pat moved over to make sure his cock was completely clean by using her mouth. I think Sue surprised herself by almost instinctively moving her hand between Pat's legs to play with her clit, and Pat was complaining as she made sure Sue had better access. What a sexy cow Pat was turning out to be! Sue recalled how gooey Pat had felt, being almost tempted to replace her fingers with her tongue as globs of sexy goo emptied over her hand as Pat came a third time.

As all were now sated, it was time for that coffee, and everyone wondered if the kettle had boiled yet? Sue went and got the drinks and a few biscuits as Pat & Paul made themselves tidy. Chatting over their drinks they all agreed it had been a nice birthday present and that they should do it again sometime. Pat said she couldn't wait; not that she had to wait too long, but that, as they say, is another story.

Suetops
Suetops
15 Followers