Suffering For Him

Story Info
A slave suffers for Master.
1.8k words
4.19
31.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am standing here, wrists bound above my head and suspended from the ceiling. My ankles cuffed and attached to a spreader bar. I can just barely stand on my toes. I am waiting for Your return. Thinking about how just a short time ago I was waiting for You to come home from work. I always get a thrill when I hear You come in the house.

I was there to greet You as always. You opened Your arms and I gladly fell into them. Feeling them wrap tightly around me. You take a handful of my long hair in Your hand and gently pull my head back and lean down and gently kiss my lips. You press Your face to mine, Your lips just inches from my ear and You whisper to me…

“I need you to suffer for me today my pet."

I feel myself responding to those words like I always do. With arousal and fear. I know You will hurt me tonight. But I want to suffer for You. I need to suffer for You. You gently take me by the hand and lead me to basement. The room I love and fear at the same time. You are very gentle with me as You unbutton my blouse and slide it off my shoulders and down my arms. Next You undo my skirt and slide it down my legs. I am not wearing a bra or panties today. So I am left standing there in my garter and stockings. But I know those will come off as well. Because there will be no place left on my body that is unmarked by You tonight. You slide off my stockings and then the garter belt.

So that is where I am left. Bound and waiting. I here Your footsteps approaching. My heart starts to beat faster with anticipation and fear. You approach me and stroke my face.

"Such a lovely slave you are. You want to cry for me, to hurt for me, don't you My dear?"

"Yes Master." I whisper. "I very much want to suffer for You."

I see You pick up the whip. I start to tremble. I know what is coming. But it never gets easier. Each time I suffer for You it's like the first time. I know that most people would think I'm crazy. To submit to this. But they don't understand. I need to suffer for You as much as You need to hurt me. I crave this abuse. But You understand my desires. So I try to prepare for the feel of the first stroke.

I hear the whip whistling through the air and feel that first burning stroke. My body jumps as the lash wraps around and leaves a red welt. The first of many. Over and over again the whip comes down on my body. Finding the tender places. Tears start to stream from my face. There is no anger in You. Just slow and deliberate strokes. Working Your way down from my back.

The whip wrapping around my body. Leaving welts on both sides of my body. Biting into the tender flesh of my breasts, stomach, and thighs. I struggle with the pain. My desire for this conflicting with the pain.

Each stroke emphasizing Your ownership of me. I no longer feel each individual lash hitting me. My entire body feels like it's on fire. The pain is intense. I am no longer just crying. I am sobbing and screaming in pain. My body has a life of its own. Jumping with each stroke of the whip. But You do not lessen the force with which You wield the whip. And while I might scream, never would I beg for You to stop.

It takes my mind a moment to register that You have stopped. I am hanging limp and sweaty. My legs barely able to support my body. There isn't a part of me that does not ache and burn from Your attention. My head is hanging down. Tears and sweat running from my face. I feel Your hand lift my chin up and gently brush my hair from my face. You gently kiss me. Your lips following the path of my tears. You take a cool cloth and softly wipe my face.

I feel Your hands rubbing along my body. Feeling the welts that You have put there. My flesh burning with pain and pleasure at Your touch. Slowly I feel Your hand run down my breasts to my stomach. Rubbing each lash mark roughly. The mix of pain and pleasure an exquisite torture. Your hand reaches my cunt. You pull on the rings, 3 on each side of my cunt lips and one above my clit. They are a permanent reminder that I belong to You.

I can feel the wetness of my arousal running down my legs. Your hand parts my cunt and gently strokes my clit. I push my hips toward Your hand. Wanting to feel more of You. You pinch my clit hard.

"Such a wet, little whore you are. But this is just a rest time for you dear one. You are not through suffering for me yet."

You take Your hand away from me. I want to cry out with frustration. You pick the cloth back up and wipe down my body. The coolness feels wonderful against my burning skin. You pick up a glass of ice water and put it to my lips. With all the sensations I am feeling I didn't realize how thirsty I was and how raw my throat was from screaming.

I can see You looking over the instruments of my pain. What will You use next? Your hand lingers on the paddle before picking it up. You know that I am watching You and wondering. You walk back over to me with the paddle in Your hand.

"Shall we begin again My slave?" You ask.

I know that You don't expect an answer. The tears have already begun to flow again. As much in anticipation of the pain about to come as from the pain I'm already feeling. You are closer to me when You use the paddle and I can feel Your hand gently rub the welts that are already on my bottom.

There is a loud smack as the paddle hits my bottom. Over and over again You bring the paddle down. I start crying in earnest now from the pain. The blows are so forceful that I am propelled forward with each strike. I know that I will have a hard time sitting down for the next few days. You walk over and replace the paddle and pick up the crop. I hear it swish through the air as it strikes my breasts. I cry out with the pain. But that is what You want. You want to hear my cries, my screams, see my tears.

You continue to bring the crop down on my breasts, my stomach, my thighs. Even on my cunt. With my legs spread, You can even get a few licks in on my tender little clit. There isn't a part of me that will not be sore and marked by tomorrow. You stand back and admire my body and Your work. There are many bright red welts, even some places where the skin has split from the whip. My bottom has already started to bruise from the paddle. You can see all the marks that the crop has left on my breasts and stomach.

I am hanging by my wrists now. Now longer having the energy to even try and stand. I feel You come over and undo my ankles. You wrap one arm around me as You reach up and undo my wrists. I collapse in Your arms. You gently pick me up and my arms go around Your neck and my head falls on Your shoulder. You carry me up to bed where You lay me down. Tears are still flowing but no longer with pain. But with joy. I have suffered for You and know that You are pleased with me.

I feel the tenderness in Your touch as You brush back my hair and gently kiss my cheek. Those hands that are so gentle, yet also brutal at times are now running over the length of my body. Rubbing and touching each of my tender spots. You lean down and start kissing my neck. Taking my breasts in Your hands, You pinch and pull the nipples. They become erect at Your attentions. My arousal is becoming apparent even though I am exhausted and sore all over. I start to whimper with desire.

"What do you want slave?"

"I want You to fuck me Master - please." I cry.

You stand and take off Your clothes. I can see Your arousal and know that You want to fuck me just as much. You kneel on the bed and part my legs. I know that You can see how wet I am for You. I feel Your hand reach down and start stroking my clit. I raise my hips toward You, wanting more. You can tell that I am on the verge of orgasm so You pull Your hand away. All I can think of is the need to feel You deep inside of me.

"Please Master, I beg, please fuck me now!"

"Why should I?" You ask me.

"Because I'm a whore Master."

With that I feel You plunge Your hard cock into my wet cunt. You drive harder and harder into me. Fucking me roughly. I am consumed by my passion for You. It doesn't take long for You to feel me building up to my climax.

"Who's whore are you slave?"

"I'm Your whore Master."

"Then come for Me, My whore."

I feel my orgasm start. The pleasure is intense. My pain forgotten. Each time You drive Your cock inside of me triggers a wave of pleasure. I can feel Your cock start to spasm. I know You are about to cum and I want to feel You fill me up. With one last hard thrust, You release Your cum inside of me.

I feel You leave my body. My cunt is now as sore as the rest of my body. I try to find a comfortable position to lay in. But there isn't a part of my body that does not burn, sting, or throb with pain. But I'm exhausted and know that I will be asleep soon. I feel You cover me with a soft blanket. You lean down and whisper in my ear...

"I'm pleased with you slave."

When I look in the mirror tomorrow and see the marks and bruises, I will know that I'm cherished. And loved.