Suffocating Darkness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,347 Followers

Marie screwed her eyes shut and bit down on her lower lip as muscles she'd forgotten she had were forced to stretch in a deliciously. Slowly she let herself sink onto Chris until her haunches were flat against his thighs. She nearly forgotten what a delicious ache it was to be completely full with a man. Her hips moved with a mind of their own driving until she could feel his swollen head hit bottom inside her. It only took a few minutes before that slight pain gave way to pleasure and she started grinding her hips into his groin.

"Oh God." Marie let herself fall onto Chris's crushing her breasts against his chiseled pectorals and slamming her lips against his hard enough to bruise them both. Her tongue forced it's way into his mouth more assaulting his tongue than seducing him. He didn't resist at all, if anything the beast was leaning into her returning the bestial passion. Marie was forced to come up for air when her stomach suddenly lurched forcing her hips to pick up speed. The sound of her hips and his slapping together was loud enough to drown out her own whimpers and moans.

Chris wasn't going to last much longer either, she recognized the way his stomach was clenching up tickling her own. The familiar sensation of his cock pulsing inside her seemed to move through straight to her core thrumming from her tingling scalp to her curled toes. Without even meaning to she dug her nails into his shoulder. She felt like his flesh was burning against her own but she didn't dare back away. Instead of pulling away she pressed against him even harder until she was certain she'd melt into him and even that didn't stop her.

No part of her stopped gyrating until a sudden jolt traveled the length of her spine and then everything she was stopped in place. Her head snapped back so far her hair tickled the soles of her feet. Her hips locked in place and her breath caught in her lungs as her heart skipped a beat. Marie was perfectly still for a several seconds before she collapsed against Chris her body slick with sweat.

Slowly Marie felt her racing heart slowly return to normal then like her breathing it fell in sync with Chris's. For a moment she completely forgot where she was or why she hated him so much and her lips affectionately brushed against his cheek. It wasn't until she heard a certain silken voice lightly humming that she started waking from the haze. "You're positively glowing my dear." Asylum was back on his throne grinning wildly. "So now that you've gotten that out of the way it's time to put you back where I found you. Back in the box."

The words had barely left his lips when she felt something cold and wet wrapped around her bare feet. "Please no." She whimpered. She couldn't see them but the walls were back, she could feel them all around her. Even the roof was slowly collapsing down on her.

"You know I can save you Marie. All you have to do is kill him. It's not like a good fuck is a good reason to let him live is it?" Marie looked to Asylum suddenly aware again of the weight of the blade she was clutching in her free hand. "You sacrifice him and I'll take you away from all of this." He had a truly mesmerizing smile. It was easy to almost forget who and what he was when he smiled like that.

Marie clutched the knife with both hands and looked down into the eyes of her Ex. She'd never seen that kind of terror in a man's eyes. It mirrored her own and for a moment she considered sparing him.

Only for a moment.

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,347 Followers
12