Suffocating Sandra Ch. 01

Story Info
A wife flirts, strays and pays.
4.7k words
3.57
70.1k
32

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over 18. This story is subject to copyright law and should not be duplicated or reproduced without the express consent of the author. I encourage you to vote and leave constructive feedback. Non-constructive commentary, especially from those hiding behind ANONYMOUS, will be promptly deleted.

I recognize that this offering may fit in to a number of categories. Therefore, your commentary, as to which category this should be placed in, is not necessary. This is offered as a multi-part series.

Thanks for reading.

*****

Similar to watching a solar eclipse without proper eye protection, the images of Bob's wife burned into his subconscious; yielding scorched retinas. These were not pleasant images of his beautiful bride-to-be walking down the aisle, about to commit to be his wife. They were not images of her holding their firstborn, just after having given birth. These were dark, ugly images of Sandra's ultimate betrayal of their marriage vows.

The loop kept running through his head. At first he had hoped the dark haired women on her hands and knees, face obscured by her hair, couldn't be his wife. Further obscuring his view was the muscular Mexican guy covered with tattoos. The man was dark brown, his skin weathered, revealing he worked outside all the time. A quick scan of the guy's tats revealed that some were extremely rudimentary; obviously not done in a professional shop. These were more like "art" you might see coming from prison. One notable tat on his left shoulder said "White Pussy Ripper."

The image Bob was viewing had been captured on a high quality hidden camera. He had positioned covert cameras in his bedroom before going out of town. The camera captured both sound and video. The video quality was excellent.

Even with her face pointed at the mattress, Bob could clearly hear the woman urging on her latin lover.

"Push that fat cock into me you motherfucker. That's it, shove it in and take it, make me your bitch," the dark haired women demanded of her bull.

"You like the brown cock you bitch," he asked with a heavy Hispanic accent? "You blanco bitches are all the same. Hubby is away and you want Hector to put his fat cock in you. I'm going to stretch that hole so your husband can't feel you anymore you fucking cunt."

The couple turned a quarter turn on the bed. They were now exactly perpendicular to the hidden camera Bob was viewing. Bob now had dual confirmation the recipient of the fat brown cock was his sexy wife Sandra. On her left hip was Sandra's own dolphin tattoo that amusingly said "BOB" stenciled on the tail.

Also, after the turn, Hector was able to lean on the headboard with one arm. His other arm was now free to roam on Sandra's body. First, Hector reared his hand back above his shoulder. His open hand came crashing down on Sandra's white ass leaving a distinct 5 finger hand print. "Ouch you asshole," screamed Sandra. "Don't fucking leave any marks dumb-shit, I won't be able to hide that."

"Shut up punta, I'm going to take it however I want. How about this you fucking slut", Hector asked as he grabbed a handful of black hair? "You like it when I yank on your hair while I fuck your cunt?"

Bob zoomed in on the image as he watched. He could clearly see Sandra's pussy creaming up Hector's enlarged cock. Each time Hector pulled his cock back, the fit was so snug the inner skin of Sandra's pussy pulled with the extraction. Each time the cock was shoved into his wife, Sandra grunted or yelled one of a string of expletives. The more Hector's cock moved in and out of his wife, the more it was covered in Sandra's thick white cream.

Hector released Sandra's bent back head and viciously smacked her ass again. The once well defined 5 finger mark now started to form into more of a large red blotch.

"Damn it you son of a bitch, no marks," Sandra screemed.

"Perhaps you would like this instead you white whore." Hector spread her ass cheeks with his thumb and forefinger. He spit a massive amount of saliva towards her asshole but covered half of her ass in the process. Hector licked his fat thumb and pressed it into what had been Sandra's virgin asshole.

"Stay out of my ass you fucker. Only Bob get's to have my ass."

"Shut up cunt," spat Hector. "I'll take what I want when I want it."

Bob watched as the fat brown finger sawed in and out of his wife's tight asshole.

"You're hurting me motherfucker," Sandra seemed on the edge of tears.

"Maybe this will take your mind off it bitch," Hector taunted her. He grabbed as much of her hair as possible, viciously yanking it back. Sandra's neck was almost at 90 degrees, staring directly at the wall ahead of her. Simultaneously, Hector buried his thumb deep into Sandra's ass.

--------------------------

Theirs was a classic case of everything in life seeming to be in alignment. Bob and Sandra had been married for what had seemed like 5 blissful years. Both of them having professional lives, each had submitted to extended education and professional development periods. Bob was now 34, his lovely bride Sandra 33.

Being single professionals, each earned a decent income. Both of them were squirreling away dollars for the future. When they met, their respective, frugal lifestyle, was one of the things each fond attractive in the other.

Both Bob and Sandra were attractive and ambitious. Neither were model quality attractive. However, both of them took care of their appearance, ate well and followed a structured fitness regimen.

Sandra was a raven haired beauty. She wore it shoulder length and didn't yet have to color to keep away the grey. 34d, 26, 37 rounded out Sandra's physical presentation. She had long legs with a shorter upper body. Accordingly, even when Sandra wore regular length skirts, they were shorter on her than most women. When she wore shorter length designed skirts, her 5'7" frame couldn't be more sexy.

Bob is 6'2", 225 lbs. While never playing organized sports in school, Bob was an active rugby player in amateur leagues. Giving his size and surprising speed, Bob was a popular and successful player consistently. Having very little fat content, Bob's considerable size was mostly muscle mass. Short, sandy brown hair and his signature green eyes rounded out Bob's physical presentation.

Bob and Sandra had agreed the addition of a pool would be an expense, while substantial, would be worth the cost. Accordingly, Sandra set out to obtain bids and design estimates from 5 of the more highly rated companies in town. Bob thought nothing of his lovely bride getting the initial footwork done. His expectation was to see only the 2 most favorable choices, at the appropriate time.

After the first week, Sandra had met with 3 of the 5 contracting companies. Each day a meeting occurred, Bob would just get a brief update on basic cost estimate, shape and premium features. Each recap was brief, lasting between 5 and 10 minutes. They would then continue their usual routine of work updates and general married conversation.

The following Tuesday, the 4th contractor meeting occurred. That evening, the update conversation went on for almost 45 minutes. The additional time consisted of looking at actual mockup designs, based on their property. They also discussed in length the premium features, which included a built-in kithchen/entertainment area, with an pergola. Sandra seemed to be almost glowing, excitedly reviewing each of the design components with Bob.

"You seem awfully enthused about this bid," Bob remarked. "What makes these guys so much more intriguing?"

Sandra wrinkled her face in thought. "I was really impressed by the immediate attention to detail, their ability to crank out a bid so quickly, efficiently and the remarkable options they had to consider. I really think this is going to be the best choice unless one of the other groups really knocks in out of the park."

"Alright," replied Bob. "Let's see what the last bid comes in like and we'll make a decision. I assume the sales guy seemed trustworthy?"

"Oh, he wasn't a sales guy," Sandra informed. "He was the foreman for the pool company. He works with the design people however, he's the guy that directs all of the work from the initial dig to the final touches. I was a little scared when I first met him. He's a big Mexican fellow and covered in tattoos. You can tell he's a man who spends a lot of time outside. He almost gave me the vibe of being some "rough trade" as you might describe. I could easily see him pumping iron in a movie prison yard scene."

Bob stopped what he was doing as his bride described the man behind her encounter today. When she finally finished her very detailed description, Bob started to ask questions. "You're sure this guy was from the pool company? I assume you saw his ID and verified his credentials?"

"Don't be silly honey. I scheduled the meeting through the pool company. When he showed up, he had on the company uniform and an ID badge. Of course, I think his uniform shirt was at least one size too small. It looked like his arms were going to literally rip through the sleeves." Sandra paused for a moment, her eyes shifting up and to the right, contemplating her meeting.

This contemplative gesture was not lost on Bob. He was not generally a jealous man or one suspicious of his wife, however, there was just enough out of character behavior to set off Bob's internal alarm. The "little man" in Bob's head was screaming at him to take notice.

Bob calmly replied, "It sounds like you were quite impressed with this group. Let's see what the last company comes back with and we'll be able to make some firm decisions."

At that point, the conversation went back to the usual back and forth in which married people engage. Bob made himself a mental note to research technology for home surveillance.

Fast forward seven days, the final bid had been received. Bob and Sandra sat down to review the 2 bids Sandra thought were the best. Of course, the bid that was more thoroughly detailed than most was one of the top 2 being considered. The other bid was similar in design and upgraded amenities. Both timelines were similar for completion, and the costs were general equal to each other.

"I tell you Bob, after having had time to consider it, I'm inclined to go with Hector's company." Hector was the beefy armed foreman covered with questionable tattoos. "While the two bids are very similar, I got a definitive no BS kind of attitude from Hector's company. The fact they sent the foreman, and not some polished sales person, really shows me they have confidence in this guy. Plus he gave me his assurance that he would be personally overseeing every aspect of the project through completion."

Bob hesitated momentarily, calmly contemplating his response. "You seem to be very enamored with Hector's proposal. I hope that you haven't been sold a bill of goods by a smooth talking con man. Please make sure that you ensure this Hector fellow is fully vetted by the company and the company itself has sufficient positive reviews. That being said, if you still want to move forward, go ahead with the deposit and the appropriate paperwork. If I have to sign anything, just get me a copy and I'll sign it when I get home.

Sandra excitedly went around the table giving Bob and long hug. "I can't wait until the project is done and we can go skinny dipping in our own back yard." Sandra gave Bob a passionate kiss full of tongue and full frontal contact.

After the paperwork and deposit had been handled, Hector advised that the clearing and dig portion of the project would begin 2 weeks later on Monday of that week.

--------------------------

The Monday the pool project was going to start, Sandra had difficulty containing her excitement. Having elected to stay home to make sure all was in order, she rose at 6:00 a.m. After her shower and teeth, Sandra decided to put on some light makeup. Upon completion, Sandra donned a short part of red denim shorts with a revealing red and white polka dot halter top. The top was low cut, revealing a generous amount of flesh for cleavage.

Bob came in to the kitchen following the delicious aroma of bacon, eggs and coffee. "Wow, that's quite an outfit hon. Don't you think that's a bit much in front of the workers?"

"What, it's just shorts and a top dear. Plus, I figured I'd be outside watching and working on my rose bushes. It's supposed to be warm outside and I want to be comfortable. I made breakfast for you." Sandra held out a plate with a generous helping of eggs, bacon and toast.

"Just be careful around the construction guys please. You said yourself this Hector character looked to be a bit of rough trade. No telling where hole diggers and concrete people might originate from. I'm sure there's probably a felony or two between them. Just keep your wits about you and don't let anyone in to the house. I'm sure they'll deliver a site porta potty for the work crew and if you feel compelled to bring out drinks, please deliver them outside.."

"Don't be such a worry wart Bob. I'm sure all of the workers are vetted. But, I'll be careful regardless. You realize though I may have to go over the plans with Hector, especially if they run into a glitch or something."

"Like I said, just be careful," Bob stared at his beautiful wife. He made sure to stay still until she noticed his stare, looking him directly in the eye. After a brief moment, Sandra dropped her head.

"I understand dear." She hoped Bob hadn't noticed the blush she felt in her cheeks.

About 7:30 a.m. a flatbed with a backhoe and porta potty on the back, a dump truck and a van, with the pool company logo, arrived. Sandra heard the commotion as they pulled up to the house. She ran to the back to check her hair and makeup; positioning herself just in back of the front door thereafter.

As she watched through the peephole, Sandra noticed the workers exiting the van, grabbing tools and heading for the back yard. She watched as Hector exited the passenger side of the truck with the flatbed.

Hector was wearing a sleeveless heavy cotton shirt with the company's name patch on the left breast. The sleeves had been removed some time back based on the threaded fringe around the arm holes. His khaki cargo shorts and work boots completed his method of dress.

Hector strode up the walk with a confident stride. The sleeveless shirt allowed for the display of his muscular arms. Sandra guessed that his forearms were as large as her thighs; and solid muscle.

Sandra waited patiently behind the door while Hector approached. She waited until Hector range then doorbell. Not wanting to appear to be too anxious, Sandra counted silently to 15 then unlocked and opened the door.

With her brightest smile, she greeted Hector, "Good morning sir."

Hector was taken aback at how delicious this young wife looked. The shorts, halter top, exposed flat tummy, generous tit flesh on display, all combined to immediately grab Hector's attention. Hector did not immediately acknowledge the greeting. Instead, he arrogantly stood at the door examining Sandra. Starting with her feet, Hector slowly and visibly drank in this delicious offering. As his gaze reached her thighs, Hector slowly lowered his dark sunglasses down his nose, continuing his upward moving exam. Upon coming eye to eye with the young wife, Hector smiled and said "Good morning Sandra. Looks like you're dressed for some hard work today." Hector smirked, pushing his sunglasses back on his face. "If you have a moment, I'd like to do a final review of the work plans and the schedule."

"Good morning to you too. I took the day off today so that I could be at your disposal," hands on hips, head canted to the side, Sandra offered her dazzling smile.

Sandra stepped back, opening the door so Hector could enter. "Why don't you put everything on the dining table over there," Sandra pointed. "We can...spread out...whatever you need to see."

Hector walked to the dining room table. As they approach the back of the house, both occupants could hear Hector's people starting to take down the sections of fence required to get equipment back and forth. Hector laid out the plans showing the backyard. It contained the company's rendition of the finished product. He motioned to Sandra, "if you would stand right here, I can confirm the final design and cost estimates.

Momentarily, Sandra was confused. She knew she had sensed a definite vibe from Hector in the last meetings. However, he seemed to be all business right now. Sandra moved next to the table where Hector had suggested.

Looking at the unrolled plans of the backyard, Sandra leaned over, placing both hands on the table. She made sure that Hector had a nice view of her tits hanging in the halter top.

Hector began to review the various components of the design including the pool depths at the various points around the shape specifically designed to maximize the space in their backyard. They reviewed the stone placement, the placement and components of the outdoor kitchen; he was very thorough.

Unbeknownst to Sandra, Hector kept one eye on the plans and one eye on the top of her breasts. The soft, milky flesh literally made Hectors mouth water. He had to speak very carefully, making sure he didn't spit any excess saliva during their review. A spectator looking on would see Sandra on the left and Hector on the right, the plans in front them on the table. There was a small folder to the left of Sandra holding a number of 8½x11 pieces of paper. Hector maneuvered around Sandra, keeping as close to her as possible. Rather that moving all the way around her, Hector stood in back of her, leaning forward to reach and open the folder. In order to reach the folder, Hector had to press himself against the back of Sandra. While unnecessary and bordering on inappropriate, Hector continued to review documents and quotes until he had flipped through all the pages. Hector asked Sandra to endorse each page and initial the final plans.

Hector reached into his breast pocket and fished out a business card. Staying in back of Sandra, lightly brushing against her, he reached around her shoulders, offering the card. "If you have any questions Sandra, my cell phone number is on here. I'll oversee all aspects of the construction so, I'll be onsite during all work hours. If you need anything after hours, you can reach me night or day. Hector paused allowing the innuendo to permeate.

Having concluded the review process, Hector walked toward the back of the house, exiting into the back yard. Sandra's palms were sweaty and she sensed a hint of moisture between the legs. She walked into the kitchen, which faced the backyard. She watched with interest as Hector organized the workflow, the placement of stakes for the outline of the pool and general preparation for the dig.

Around 11:00, the crew had marked up and staked the yard. Sandra heard the rumble of the backhoe as they fired it up; positioning it in the backyard. Sandra moved back to the window to watch the machine dig into the earth. She was surprised that most of the workers were now shirtless, some having tied their shirts to their heads or donned some kind of hat. Sandra scanned the backyard, not seeing any sign of Hector. She watched for a few moments, never catching a glimpse of his brown chiseled form. Trying not to be too obvious, Sandra loaded up a tray of bottled water and headed out to the yard. Sandra knew that most of the workers spoke little if any English. She went from worker to worker asking "agua?"

Most smiled, saying thank you or gracias, as they selected a bottle. When she reached the backhoe operator, she saw him flip a switch to kill the digging machine. As he selected one of the last 2 bottles, Sandra said "Hector?"

"Si," the operator said, signaling to the other side of the big yellow machine.

12