Sugar

Story Info
A college coed finds a way out of a low paying job.
1.6k words
3.78
31.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The trees were changing colors but Samantha remained pale. Pale wasn't a bad thing, unless you were a twenty one year old in college, submerged in a sea of baked bronze blondes. These girls stood out at parties and acted the part of the airhead, the innocent, and the bimbo. It was hard to pull off that act when you were dressed in black from head to toe like Samantha.

Every weekend there was a party, the locations changed and so did the couplings. The party for that night had been thrown at the house of a friend of a friend in Samantha's Spanish class. It had started out good, with a live band and plenty of booze to spread around. By 4am, the party had slowed down, and Samantha had to be in work by quarter to six to get started on the morning's first pot of coffee. She swore this would never happen again, like every college student does after a night of too much drinking.

Laying on the floor of the old house, staring at the ceiling, her dark brown hair falling into her eyes, trying not to be sick, Samantha told her self over and over that she wouldn't even look at alcohol again. Megan and Marcy had left her there as they went off in dimly lit bedrooms to be felt up and probed by overzealous animal like college boys. And the only guy there who she had even remotely thinking of blowing, had passed out an hour ago.

By the time Samantha was ready to head home, darkness was around, but she knew she had to get to work, because she would be the only one there for the first two hours of the morning shift. Saturdays were never busy, all the college kids were asleep and the nearby businesses didn't even open until noon. However, she knew the seven hour shift she had ahead of her would be a killer.

She was still a bit drunk, and hoped that she didn't smell too much like cheap beer. She sprayed on some perfume, straightened her hair, and hoped for the best.

Every Saturday Phillip Monrose came in at exactly quarter after six to grab a cup of coffee before he headed to work at his law office. He parked his shiny red convertible sports car in front of Karma Coffee, not caring that he was in a no parking zone. He chain smoked as he waited in line, ignoring the huge red signs which proclaimed "Smoke free environment".

He ran his hands over the collar of his freshly ironed cornflower blue polo shirt. The girl behind the counter wasn't wearing the typical white shirt and black pants that was the uniform . She had on some tight dark jeans which were so low he couldn't help but stare, and a faded black t-shirt with a band on it that he had never heard of. Her belly button was showing and her long dark brown hair was down and it hit the middle of her back. Phillip grimaced, knowing the girl should have had it pulled back. It disgusted him. He placed his sunglasses down on the counter, but she didn't turn around. He glanced at the board with the specials, but he knew exactly what he wanted. He was growing impatient and he didn't have time for this. Time was money for Phillip. He slapped his hand down on the counter, and the girl spun around, startled.

"What can I get you?" the girl said, her icy blue eyes looking him up and down. "the usual?" She had forgotten about the tall, thin, lawyer with the beamer and how every Saturday he was there, bright and early. She looked down at his black sunglasses, which probably cost as much as she would make in a month at the coffee shop. She fought the urge to roll her eyes.

"yes, low fat milk. I hope you remember this time."

Samantha smiled. Thanks for the reminder asshole. Of course I remember, it's the only damn thing you ever order. She quickly fixed the drink and slammed the cup onto the counter, a little harder than she meant to. The coffee cascaded in an even flow onto the blue shirt, with smaller drips staining the front of his light khakis.

Samantha's eyes widened. "Oh my gosh, I'm sorry."

"You fucking little bitch, you threw hot coffee at me. You are lucky I'm not going to sue your ass and this shitty little mediocre coffee shop. He said as he shook his finger at her. He swiped some napkins from the counter and began patting his pants in an over dramatic fashion.

"Ruined!" he hissed. "fuckin ruined!"

"Listen, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do it, it was an accident."

"Do you know how much this shirt and these pants cost?"

"No, I..."

"I didn't think so." He began mumbling something under his breath.

He turned and made his way to the back of the shop. Samantha stood at the counter, unsure of what to do. She ran into the back, and pushed the door of the mens room open.

"What are you doing, you dumb bitch."

"Listen, I want to fix this. I can't afford to pay to get you a new shirt and pants. I can give you the money so you can get them dry cleaned."

"Ha, would you even be able to afford that? You are lucky you didn't burn me." "I'm really sorry, the coffee spilled, I didn't mean to..." tears ran down her face.

He looked up from the stain on his shirt. "I have an idea, if you want to hear it."

"Go ahead," she sobbed

He breathed in deeply.

"what is it?"

"well you could help me out. You are a good looking girl. I work all the time, I could use a little relief if you know what I mean. You could help me out every once and awhile. I think a few times would be enough."

She leaned against the door, silent. He could see she was thinking if over.

He placed his hand on her shoulder. "Listen, if you want to do this, its fine. I just..."

"I hardly make any money here. I'd rather blow and fuck you rather than owe you a couple hundred dollars for a shirt and pants ."

"And shoes ."

"Let's just do this."

She pulled down her pants and blue green lacy thong and then stepped out of it. Phillip's eyes lit up as he focused on her ass. It was nice, round, and smooth. Her skin was like milk, it was so flawless and fair. It had been a long time since he had been with a girl, his work seemed to push everything aside. He let his hands feel her hips and he licked his lips with sweet anticipation.

"I didn't think you'd do it right away like this, this is nice."

She bent over as though she just wanted to get his over with.

He unzipped his pants, and his cock sprung out. It wasn't impressive, but it would do for now, she thought. No wonder he was such a dick.

"you are going to have to be a lot nicer than that," he said.

She leaned over more and reached back, spreading her shaven pussy open. Phillip grinned.

"Yeah, girl, that's it, much better."

A small bead of sweat formed on his forehead, but he ignored it. He wanted to sweat all over this dirty girl and her tight pink pussy. He pressed his cock up against her opening. She still seemed bored, as if this was another task at work that had to be completed. He wiped some spit off his mouth and rubbed it on the tip of his dick.

"I see you every Saturday morning, it's a nice way to start the day. It's a shame you are such a bitch."

He slid his dick into her and she moved her body back so she took it to the hilt. She moaned loudly.

"mm, yeah that's it, take it."

He pushed his dick in and out, but just the first two inches of it, so it hardly went inside her.

"look at you, all nice and wet, your dripping on my cock, you slut."

She pushed back against him, writhing up against the sink. He was driving her mad.

"Mmm, no no no, not all the way."

He took his dick out and rubbed it on her clit. She sighed. The tip of his dick was spongy and it slid frantically all over her clit. Back and forth it slid over her swollen clit and lips.

He continued tease her, sweat running down his face and into his open mouth. He grunted as his cock got more and more moist. Juices were flowing out of her pussy. He sunk his cock back into her pussy, deeper than ever. A long moan escaped from her lips. He began to thrust in long movements. The force of his thrusts were making dirty sounds that he had only heard in porno. He reached around and pinched and pulled on her clit lightly and she began to shake.

"you are a fuckin wet little bitch, and I love it." He reached down and grabbed her hips with one hand as the other grasped a fistful of hair. She squealed out in pain.

He pulled his dick out and came in a large spurt on her ass. He smacked her lightly.

"You were good, If you make this an ongoing thing with me, you won't ever have to work in this shitty coffee shop again, I'll take care of you if you take care of me. "

She turned back and looked at him "Okay."

"you just have to keep up the end of your deal and I will do the same. Stop by my office after you have cleaned yourself up and we'll figure out the specifics."

He smacked her ass again.

"yeah I think things will work out fine."