Sugar...

Story Info
You lend her more than she bargained for.
2.9k words
3.95
35.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew who you were when you rang the doorbell. I have watched you for over a year, my hot young married neighbor from down the street.

I like to watch you do things outside your house and I can't resist sliding my hand down my pants, stroking my clit and thinking about sliding my hand down your pants...

You mow the lawn with no shirt on and I love to drive slowly by in my convertible, catching your eye as the sweat rolls down your back. You always smile and wave like a good neighbor.

But then I see you look at me when you drive by, your wife in the car. I see the look in your eyes mirrors my own, hungry . . .

-------

One summer day I'm out back by the pool in my bikini bottom, no top thanks to my private yard. I've been out here all morning, greasing up with suntan lotion, paying special attention to my breasts, kneading the lotion in and rubbing my big nipples. As I lie in my lounge chair, I half doze off, warm and sleepy in the sun, thinking about the things I need to get up and do.

Soon I just can't lie there any more. I'm hot and ready for a drink, so I throw on my little cover up and make my way through the back door and into the kitchen. Just as I put the ice cubes in a glass, the doorbell rings.

I peek out the front door and as I see you there, I think, "Great, here I am all hot, sweaty and smelling of suntan lotion and you have to appear."

With a devilish gleam in your eye you ask, "May I borrow a cup of sugar?" I just laugh as you proffer the empty cup and tell you to follow me. We go into the kitchen and I can feel your eyes on my ass as I lead the way.

As we enter the kitchen, I hear you stop by the back door, the blinds rattling as you look out at the pool. I turn and sneak a peek at you, looking you over from head to toe. You are just as fine up close and in person as you are in my fantasies. I watch your big hands on the blinds and can feel myself getting wet as I think about you running them up and down my body...

I suddenly realize you have turned around and are speaking to me, and I can feel my guilty blush creeping up my neck to my face.

"Do you use this pool often?" You ask, apparently not for the first time as I see you raise one eyebrow and smirk at me.

"Yes, I love to swim laps and swim daily if the weather's nice," I reply, looking down into the cup I'm holding. I feel like an idiot, standing here blushing like a schoolgirl, but feeling my nipples getting hard just the same.

I realize then that I'm only wearing this little cover up and you can probably see right through it, so I cross my arms in front of my breasts and think, "Get a grip girl!"

"What are you making that you need sugar?" Is all I can think of to say.

"Not sure yet," You reply, and walk toward me, still smiling but now with a look in your eye that sets off alarm bells in my head.

Turning quickly, I beat a hasty retreat to the counter where the sugar canister sits, thinking to myself, "Give him the sugar and get him the hell out of here." I have always been a huge flirt, but I feel way out of my depth here. You are one really fine looking man, but you're married and so young and this whole encounter is starting to make me nervous.

As I reach to get the canister of sugar, I feel you press into my back, your hardness rubbing my ass.

I jump as you growl deep in your throat, "You know I don't need any sugar, baby."

I try to turn around, stuttering, "Wha...what did you say?" but you hold me against the counter and begin to rub yourself against me harder, working your hard cock between my legs.

"No!" I say, "This isn't right! You have a wife, you can't just come in here..." But you cut me off by pulling my head back hard by my hair and sticking your tongue in my mouth. You suck my bottom lip in your mouth, biting down and pulling it through your teeth, making me forget what I was saying.

Still pulling my hair, you kiss me again hard, until I can't breathe, almost shoving your tongue down my throat. You growl again, mumbling something into my mouth about "You fucking tease."

You bite my shoulder then run your tongue up my neck and across my cheek, nipping and licking my face. I try to turn away, but you have your hand tangled deep in my long hair, using it to steer my head any way you like.

Holding me by the arm and grabbing the glass of ice off the counter, you pull me stumbling down the hall to the master bedroom.

I'm excited, but really scared too. I don't know you at all, and here you are in my home manhandling me and ordering me around. And yet, I stand here breathing heavily, my chest heaving, waiting to see what your next move will be.

Putting the glass on the nightstand, you turn around and look at me. The look in your eye says, "I'm going to eat you for lunch." A shiver runs down my spine.

Walking slowly across the room to me, you tell me, "Take off that top now." You're smiling, but the smile doesn't quite reach your eyes. I hesitate, and by then it's too late, you're right in front of me.

Running your hands up under my top, you find my nipples and pinch them until I gasp and a tear rolls down my cheek. You shake your head and quietly repeat, "Take off that top now." As I undo the ties with shaking hands, you bend closer and lick the tear off my cheek.

I let the top fall to the floor and see you looking at my tits. I see your eyes widen as you see just how big they are. Taking their weight in your hands, you run your thumbs over my hard and distended nipples.

Taking me to the bed, you lie me down on my back, leaving my head hanging over the side. I watch you as you take off your tee and slide your shorts off, running your hands up your hard body.

You have that sexy gleam in your eye again as you take your cock in one hand and stroke it slowly, cupping your balls with the other hand. I can actually feel your eyes as they run down my body, taking in my 40 C's with the nice tan and my long, shiny legs.

I try one more time to tell you to stop. I don't like being out of control, and as much as I want you, I'm accustomed to calling the shots.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing, coming into my home and pushing me around?" I ask, trying to maybe bluff you into stopping with my tone.

But I find maybe I was just bluffing myself as you walk up to me, pull my head back over the edge of the bed and slide your cock into my mouth, cutting my protests off. Slowly and gently, you start sliding your cock farther and farther in my mouth.

I'm paralyzed for a moment, expecting you to hurt me again, but you just continue slowly fucking my mouth, running your hands over my tits and down my stomach, squeezing and pulling as you go.

Every muscle in my body is clenched tight. I realize nothing I say is going to stop the inevitable. I also realize I've never been this wet before, can I really be this turned on and this scared at the same time?

With another growl you pull my bikini bottom off and grab my thighs in your big hands, digging into the soft skin, spreading them wide. I'm only offering token resistance now, so you casually lick all over my inner thighs, leaving small bites here and there and making me jump and groan with passion.

As I start to suck and lick your cock, you bury your head between my legs, sliding your tongue up and down my pussy, making me arch my back and moan and purr.

All thoughts of who is in control fly right out of my head as you find my clit and suck and nibble on it. Pushing first one, then two big fingers deep into my pussy, you fuck me with your fingers as you suck and bite harder on my clit.

I put my arms around your ass, pulling you deeper into my mouth, squeezing your balls softly, causing you to thrust harder down my throat. We are in a nice rhythm now, and I can feel my pussy getting wetter and wetter as I get ready to cum.

Suddenly, you pull your face out of my pussy, sucking my swollen lips as you do. I try to follow you with my pussy, needing to cum and I was so close, dammit! You push me back down onto the bed, holding me still while you spread my pussy open with your fingers. I can feel the air on my hard clit and I try to squirm around, seeking release from somewhere.

Suddenly I jump as icy cold is placed on my clit. You have taken ice from the cup and are sliding it up and down my pussy, the melted water running down my ass.

It melts quickly, hot as I am, so you take another ice cube and run it up and down my inner thighs until it too is melted and gone, and I can feel my nipples getting harder and tighter from the cold.

I'm having an incredibly hard time trying to suck your dick and not grind my teeth on it as I'm quickly losing any semblance of control.

You take one more ice cube and place it directly on my clit, gently at first, but then pushing and rubbing it with more pressure as it starts to melt from the heat radiating from me.

I tense up and then let loose the fiercest orgasm, only your hand holding me open keeping me from bouncing right off of the bed.

As I cum, you take me again in your mouth, licking and sucking every bit of my pussy juice up, leaving me a twitching and quivering mess.

Pulling yourself out of my mouth, you turn me over onto my stomach, holding my wrists up above my head in one of your big hands.

You spread my limp legs and lay on top of me, crushing me into the bed, covering me from head to toe, so I can't move an inch. Slowly you sink your cock all the way in my pussy until your balls are resting on my clit. You pull back quickly, until just the head of your cock is inside me, then slowly thrust back in.

Whispering in my ear you ask me, "Still want me to stop?" as you lie motionless on top of me, waiting for my reply.

I moan, "Nooo, don't stop."

You laugh and say, "I knew you would say that, you horny bitch."

Fucking me now with long, measured strokes in and out of my throbbing pussy, you are still holding my wrists above my head but not as tightly.

You start to suck on my neck and shoulders, biting and nibbling until goose bumps break out all over my skin. When you reach under me with one hand and start rubbing my clit, I can't keep from cumming, screaming out loud as I jerk and try to drive myself back harder onto you.

Letting go of my wrists and holding me around my waist, you roll over onto your back, keeping me firmly anchored on your cock. Then hands against my back, you push me up until I'm sitting on top with you buried deep inside me.

Grabbing my ass tightly with your hands, you start to push me up and down your shaft.

"Move that ass, baby," You tell me, smacking me hard on one ass cheek while still pushing and pulling the other.

I run a hand down each of your hard, hairy thighs and lean forward a bit, balancing on my hands and knees. I start to slowly rotate my hips in a circle as you guide me up and down your cock.

You continue to spank me, and I can feel my ass getting hotter and hotter with each slap of your hand. My pussy is dripping with my cum, it's impossible to feel where I end and you begin.

Now it's my turn to take your thighs in my hands and push them apart, just enough to get a hand in between your legs.

I take your balls and rub them on my clit, soaking them in my pussy juice and rolling them softly in my hand.

I run my wet hand under your balls and rub the tip of my middle finger around the rim of your ass. You stop spanking me and move your hands to my hips, moaning as I continue to ride you and slowly slide half of my wet finger into your ass.

I continue to fuck you with my finger and you spread your legs wider to allow me deeper.

Soon I have my whole finger sliding in and out of you and you moan louder and louder, your hands clenching and unclenching on my hips.

"Now I'm back in control and you don't even realize it," I think to myself with a smile, throwing my head back and losing myself in the feeling of sliding up and down your member, gripping you tightly as I can with my pussy.

I'm well on my way to my third orgasm when you suddenly grip my hips and pull me right off of your cock, my finger popping out of your ass, and I find myself on my back with you on top now.

I must have been sending out vibes for you to realize how cocky I was feeling, because you quickly put an end to it, sliding your hands under my head, grabbing two big handfuls of hair and holding your face inches from my own.

"Open your legs," you demand. Nipples still throbbing from earlier, I quickly obey and slide them open as far as I can.

"Good girl," you say as you slide your cock into me once again. Holding my head by my hair, you stare into my eyes and proceed to fuck me deep and hard, bringing tears to my eyes once again as you bottom out against my cervix with each stroke.

Pulling my head back, you begin sucking on my neck hard, making little bite marks like you're putting your brand on me.

I hold my breath and just hold on tight, not able to do more than just experience the feelings that are coming from being taken like this.

Letting go of my head, you slide your hands under me, grabbing my hot, pink ass in your hands, pulling it up off the bed and holding me tightly against you.

I didn't think it was possible for you to go any deeper than you already were, but with this angle your cock is sliding in and out of my pussy with amazing intensity, my pulsing clit crushed between you and your cock, sliding up and down your hot, hard shaft, all wet with my cum.

I can feel it all the way to my toes and it feels like my hair is standing on end. I start to shake with yet another orgasm and realize, yes, that's really me, grunting and crying, "Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" at the top of my lungs.

I can't breathe and my ears are actually ringing. I've clenched my teeth so hard that my damn jaw hurts.

You start to pump faster and faster and finally drive hard, yelling while cumming deeply inside me. It feels as if my insides are being scorched with each hot spurt of cum.

Totally spent, we both just lie there, panting and feeling the aftershocks until your cock starts to soften and slowly leaves my pussy, making me twitch and whine because it feels like I've lost a part of me.

After you catch your breath, you roll off of me and run your hand down my body like you now own it, squeezing and rubbing it possessively as you go.

"Oh my God," I say as I roll onto my side and look you in the eye. I run my fingertips down your sweat-slicked body, memorizing the feel of you.

You lean over and cup my chin in your big hand, kissing me long and deep.

"If you don't quit driving by my house and teasing me, this will happen again," you warn in a very stern voice, squeezing my ass hard and giving it one last slap.

Smiling at you, I'm already planning what I'll be wearing the next time I drive by your house.