Sugar & Spice & Not So Nice Ch. 01

Story Info
Billie's stepsister Kathy was his worse nightmare.
2.8k words
3.63
59.4k
15
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/29/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathy, Billie's stepsister had made his life a living hell all through school so several years later he was very happy when he graduated college, got a job at Hi-Tech Computers and moved out of the house into his own apartment. For a few years life was good; Billie was clever and he got several pay increases at HI-Tech Computers. Soon he was able to buy his own condo and he drove a late model car. Then like a cloud of despair, Kathy was back in his life.

Life had been good for Billie but not for Kathy. She had dropped out of school and had first worked as a sales clerk in a department store, then as a waitress, and last as a bartender in one of the downtown clubs. Now she worked on a commission only basis, part time at a boutique and drew unemployment insurance. This did not produce enough money to suit her lifestyle so she went to visit Billie.

"Billie, remember how as kids you used to give me your allowance to help me out? Well I need your help again. I need you to give me a thousand dollars each month to make up the shortfall between my income and my expenses.

"Don't be preposterous, I used to let you boss me as a kid but those days are over."

"I don't think so. Give me my money or I'll get my boyfriend to beat you so badly you will be begging me to take your money."

"Those days ended when I left home. Now I have to ask you to leave."

"You are going to be soo sorry," Kathy sneered as she left.

Several days later when Billie entered his condo, after getting home from work, he was surprised to see Kathy sitting on his sofa. "How did you get in here? What are you doing here?"

"I came to collect my money."

"We have been all through that before and I am not paying you any one thousand dollars a month."

"Billie, I want you to meet my boyfriend Frank," she said as the bedroom door opened and Frank walked out. "Frank, why don't you punch Billie in the head, as a way of saying hello?"

Before Billie could even react Frank slammed his fist into Billie's face, breaking his nose and glasses and causing blood to drip on the rug. "This is going to be so much fun. Hit him again Frank. Keep hitting him until he cries. I want to see tears running down his face, and listen to his crying."

Billie was knocked to the ground; he was not crying but he was in severe pain. He felt one of his ribs may have been cracked. He was afraid he could be seriously injured so he capitulated and said, "OK Kathy you win, I will pay you one thousand dollars a month. Just get out of my life and stay out."

"Is that any way to show me proper respect? Hold his head for me Frank; I want to kick him. Now Billie, kiss my shoe and apologize to me." He did as she demanded; anything to end this.

For 2 years he paid her every month and while he didn't want to, it did keep her out of his life. During that period he met and fell in love with a beautiful girl named Amanda. She had long chocolate brown hair and a reserved sexually about her that really excited him. She was quiet and shy, just about the exact opposite of his step sister.

They were going to get married and since Billie had no close friends he asked his mother if she thought his favorite uncle Fred would stand up for him. His mother was making all the wedding arrangements, but when Kathy found out she wanted to help also. His mother was always happy to do things with Kathy. Kathy said her boyfriend Frank would be Billie's best man and she was going to arrange a wedding shower and a bachelorette party for Amanda. Billie did not want Kathy involved in his wedding in any way but his mother insisted.

Kathy arranged the wedding shower first. The guests were all Kathy's friends so Amanda felt out of place. It was held downstairs in his mom's house. They drank wine and Kathy had a porno flick running on the TV. The gifts consisted of sexy underwear, a couple dildos and a male chastity belt. "The chastity belt is Billie's size so you might want to give that to him as a wedding present," Kathy said with a smirk. Amanda was embarrassed but tried to be gracious and thanked Kathy for the wedding shower.

Next was the bachelorette party. Again it was the same group of Kathy's friends and held downstairs. Billie's mom had agreed to stay in a hotel that night so she wouldn't be a party pooper. Unknown to Amanda, Kathy had arranged to have a male stripper come. The night of the party they were all drinking, but Kathy was spiking Amanda's drinks with the date rape drug Oralhrm. By the time the stripper arrived all the girls were half drunk and Amanda was feeling horny. The stripper was a sexy black guy named Tom with a great body who danced as he stripped naked. He danced for all the girls, some kissing him and some feeling him up. When he got to Amanda, after she gave him a light kiss, he placed her hand on his cock and slowly moved it up and down. Then he started French kissing her and holding her tight against his body. Amanda knew she should be stopping him but it felt so good that she thought she would let him do it a little while longer.

Kathy spoke up. "Amanda, let him take off your blouse and bra. It will feel wonderful to rub your breasts against his bare chest." While he started to strip her, Kathy held her hands behind her back. Amanda could have pulled her hands free but somehow it seamed easier to submit to Kathy's will. Once her breasts were bare he started kissing and sucking one breast while he caressed the other. In the background she could hear Kathy's voice, "It feels good doesn't it? Encourage him, give him a kiss." Amanda's mind screamed at her, "What are you doing, you are about to get married. Stop this right away. Put your clothes back on and get out of here."

Amanda knew this was wrong, but it felt soo good. She had never been so sexually excited before. Little did she know the drug Oralhrm was playing a big part. It was just so much easier to submit to the seductive voice of Kathy and the thrilling touch of Tom. When Kathy undid her skirt and let it drop to the floor and he massaged her pussy through her panties, Amanda could do little more than make a week attempt to push his hand away. Kathy then pulled her panties down and taking Tom's cock in her hand, slowly rubbed it up and down on Amanda's pussy lips. Kathy gently pulled Amanda back on the sofa and whispered, "Spread your legs for him. You know you want him to make love to you."

Half sitting up and half lying down Amanda did spread her legs a little bit. Tom was kissing her and rubbing his cock up and down her slit. Kathy, behind her, was massaging her breasts and pinching her nipples. She whispered in Amanda's ear, "He won't do you unless you ask him. Go ahead; ask him to put it in your pussy."

"No I won't. It's not right." That's what she said but she was starting to moan and her hips were pushing back against him. She wanted to feel that cock in her pussy. Between Tom in front rubbing his cock against her pussy and kissing her, and Kathy behind caressing her breasts and pinching her nipples, they were driving her crazy.

"You know you want to do it. Ask him to fuck you. Let him send you to paradise." Her mind might be saying no but her body was saying yes. Tom was holding his cock at the entrance of her pussy and fucking not more than a couple inches into her, Soon Amanda's hips were bucking up against Tom trying to get more into her pussy but Tom would withdraw, not allowing much more than an inch or two to stay in her pussy.

Tom now sped up his fucking rhythm and let about three or four inches penetrate Amanda. This was getting Amanda so excited that she bucked and thrust against him. She wanted him to just do it and not make her ask for it. Kathy cooed, "Would you like to feel that wonderful cock deep inside you? All you have to do is ask him otherwise he is going to pull out and go home."

"OK, OK Tom, I want you to do it."

"That's not good enough Amanda, you have to ask him to fuck you and also say please."

"Please fuck me Tom. I want your big cock in my pussy." Several minutes later after Tom started really fucking her she had a fantastic orgasm. It was a combination of the stimulation of the drug, the sluttish feeling she had over using those dirty words and Tom cuming in her that gave her that wonderful orgasm. She wanted to continue fucking but Tom pulled out. Amanda did not notice that this gave Linda, who was filming the whole thing, a close up of her fucked pussy with Tom's cum leaking out.

When Amanda woke up the next morning, having slept in Billie's old bedroom, she was soo embarrassed as she remember what she had done last night but now she hoped the whole thing would just fade away. A short time later Kathy walked in all smiles. "Get up you dirty slut and come to the den to watch a video."

Still in a daze Amanda got up and followed Kathy into the den. Amanda went into instant shock as she saw herself in the video that Kathy played. It captured every disgusting detail and a couple things Amanda did not even remember doing. "I'm sure Billie is going to enjoy this video, maybe you can watch it again on your honeymoon."

"Kathy, why are you doing this to me? I thought we were friends. You know this will destroy my upcoming marriage if Billie ever sees this. Why are you being so cruel?"

"I do like you Amanda. Actually it was all my boyfriends' idea. He wants to fuck you and make you suck his cock because he thinks you are hot and he does not like Billie. I knew the only way you would do that was if I blackmailed you. Just go along with what he wants to do to you and when you get married in two weeks, I will give you the video as a wedding present and Billie never has to see it."

"But you know I don't like him and Billie hates him."

"I know, that's what makes it so delicious. Billie can't fuck you until he marries you but someone he hates can fuck you whenever he wants. He has wanted to sink his cock into you for a while now and I gave him my permission, so you had better learn to live with it. It's only for 2 weeks."

"OK, I'll do what he wants but you have to promise me that you will give me that tape before my wedding day."

"I'll keep my part of the bargain as long as you keep yours. You must do all you can to make him happy, no matter how humiliating it might be for you. Do you agree?"

"Yes Kathy," she said in a soft voice.

"Good, he is waiting for you at his apartment. I'll take you over there. When you walk in, tell him you love him and you want to suck his cock."

So Amanda's 2 weeks of agony began. Kathy pushed her into Frank's place, made her get on her knees, undo his pants and start sucking him after telling him she loved him. Both Kathy and Frank watched her try her best to please him. It didn't take long before Frank came in her mouth, pushing his cock halfway down her throat, but it was long enough to get Kathy horny.

"OK Amanda, you can do me next. I want to cum all over your face." Amanda still on her knees got between her legs. Kath had already removed her panties and lifted her skirt before Amanda got to her. She started licking Kathy, as she flipped her skirt back over Amanda's head and held her in place. "Don't start licking right away. First of all I want you to tell me you love me and just kiss my pussy until I tell you to start licking."

Kathy had three orgasms in quick succession. It was the combination of Amanda's lips and tongue and knowing it was Billie's future wife that really turned her on. "You are soo good at that Amanda You are better than Billie and he has had a lot more practice than you. I may take you home with me a couple times to spend the night so that you can amuse and relax me.

After they made her kiss both of them, telling Frank and Kathy she loved them, they let her go home totally humiliated

Amanda's humiliation was not over. Frank decided to have a bachelor party for Billie. Six of Frank's friends and Billie had a party at Frank's place. They had loads of beer and ran hard core porno films on Frank's TV He told all of them that he had a whore in his bedroom and when anyone wanted sex to just go in and fuck her. "She will suck, fuck or take it up the ass, just tell her what you want." It's a good thing Billie didn't know that it was Amanda in the bedroom. She knew that if Billie came in her marriage would be over before it even got started, and Frank tried to get Billie to go in just to watch his face, but Billie said he wanted to stay true to Amanda.

That party was so successful that Kathy decided to have a similar party with 3 of her girl friends and once again Amanda was the sexual entertainment. The girls just loved it. Jennifer, one of Kathy's friends, wanted to rent Amanda for the night. When she upped her offer to 200 dollars Kathy agreed.

The next humiliation, this time for Billie was the double date. Kathy had told Amanda what she had to say and do. At first Amanda said she couldn't do that to Billie but when Kathy reminded her she only had a few days to go before her wedding, she agreed. First she had to get Billie to agree to the double date. That was no easy task as Billie intensely disliked Kathy and was mad and a little afraid of Frank. Billie had to pay for a good dinner and all the drinks at a dance club afterwards, supposedly a pre wedding celebration. Amanda had to wear a short tight dress that Kathy made her buy. When Amanda sat down at the restaurant her dress barely covered her pussy and Billie could see Frank leering at his soon to be wife.

At the dance club, as previously arranged, Amanda asked Frank to dance with her. Billie was not a very good dancer but he did not like her dancing with Frank either. About the 3rd or 4th dance Frank started kissing her a little on the dance floor. That not only made Billie jealous but it was humiliating as well. Kathy was now sitting beside Billie at the table so that Frank and Amanda could share the other side. Billie could not see, because the table was in the way but when Frank and Amanda came back to the table for a rest, he thought Frank was putting his hand on Amanda's bare leg.

Now when they danced Frank rubbed his hard-on against her. When they came back to the table Billie said it was his turn to dance with Amanda. Blushing she spoke the line Kathy had told her to say. "No Billie, Frank is a much better dancer than you and I like dancing with him." Now Billie was totally embarrassed so he did not ask her to dance again. On the next dance Frank was holding her close and kissing her. Kathy took that opportunity to whisper in Billie's ear. "Amanda wants to have sex with Frank. Can you see the way she is rubbing her pussy against him? Why don't we quietly slip away so that they can go somewhere and fuck?"

Coming soon part 2, Married Life