Sugar and Spice Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anything else?" Mandy asked, coming up behind Amber and putting her arms around her waist.

"The first PTA meeting is on the seventeenth. We should be prepared for that, you know..."

"And...?" Mandy asked, beginning to kiss Amber's neck.

"We've got brunch with the clients on Thursday. We're trying that thing called the collaborative divorce for them. The Grants seemed so good together, but a marriage does have a good chance of failing..."

"What else is there, sweetie?" Mandy pressed.

"Oh...just a minor thing on the twenty-fourth...our fifth anniversary..." She said, and turned around to go into Mandy's arms. "Happy almost anniversary, wife," she said.

"Well, happy almost anniversary to you, too, wife," she giggled, and put her arms around her.

Just as they kissed, a little box on a shelf in their office erupted in sobs. It was quite comical because Simpkin, who had been napping in his kitty bed under one of the desks, meowed very loudly and full of irritation of being disturbed of his slumber.

"Just when we get a moment..." Mandy said.

"...Sebastian starts to cry," Amber said. "I guess I'll get him," she said in mock-torment as she crossed to the nursery. "After Penelope is born next month," Amber called back to Mandy, "no more!"

"Well," Mandy said, following Amber to the nursery. "You know I went to the doctor yesterday and I got that first ultrasound, right?" she asked as Amber picked up Sebastian to change him.

"Right," Amber said, tossing the old diaper and taking out a fresh one. "I wanted to hear about it but we were so exhausted. Who knew that sex while pregnant, be it either way, could be so wonderful?" she asked, powdering Sebastian and returning him to his crib. "So, tell me, my dearest love, what's the big news?"

"Okay," Mandy said. "You love me?"

"Of course," Amber said, grinning. "I married you. Wait...is Penelope going to be a Phillip?"

"In that case, we'll have to name them Philippa and Phillip," Mandy joked, a grin on her face as well. "Of course, I'm not to partial to names that similar..."

"Them?" Amber asked, closing the nursery door behind her. "You...you just said 'them'..."

Mandy nodded. "Yes, Amber, I did say 'them'," she said, her voice full of glee. "Amber...honey, we're having twins."

Amber gasped. "Twins?!" she cried, reaching out to touch Mandy's stomach. "Really?!"

"Yes!" Mandy cried. "A boy and a girl... And I liked the names Devon and Lucy," she said.

"Yes," Amber said, pulling Mandy close to her."It's just perfect. Now, get your fine ass into that bedroom before your stomach is too big, and we're both too tired to lick each other's pussy."

"That's not very romantic," Mandy said, putting out her bottom lip.

Amber began leading Mandy down the hall. "Honey, remember when we first got together? The rose petals and everything?"

Mandy nodded. "Yeah," she said. "That was amazing."

Amber then opened the door. There were red rose petals all over the bed, the fake candles on the nightstand, the curtains drawn to simulate intimacy, and romantic music playing. "Well?" Amber asked, grinning at Mandy. "What do you think?"

"I think...I think I love you," she said.

Amber grinned and pulled Mandy towards the bed. She undressed her slowly, until she stood completely naked before her. She then began at her wife's forehead, then down to her eyelids, the tip of her nose, her lips, her throat, her neck, her collar bone, her chest, her breasts, her beautiful swollen stomach (which she also caressed), and finally, to her pussy, shaved, just how she liked it. She then pushed Mandy playfully onto the bed just like she used to and licked at her pussy.

Almost at once, Mandy began to buck her hips. "Lick me," she moaned, pushing Amber's head closer to her wanting clit. "Oh, God, Amber, lick me!"

Amber nodded and continued until Mandy had gotten an orgasm. Her beautiful pussy lips were a shining pink, and were just perfect to the touch, and to the taste. For good measure, Amber stuck her tongue inside Mandy's pussy and went to kiss Mandy. "How do you think you taste?" she whispered.

"Sweet," she whispered.

Amber chuckled, flopping onto the bed next to her. "Funny," she said, "I was under the impression you tasted spicy."

Mandy giggled.

"Sugar and spice," Mandy whispered.

"What?" Amber asked, sitting up to look at her.

Mandy looked over at her wife and grinned. "Our names mean 'sugar' and 'spice' in Latin..."

Finally knowing what she was talking about, she nodded. "So different, yet so alike," Amber said, weaving her fingers together with Mandy's.

"Yes, sometimes necessary, to create something wonderful..." Mandy peeked at Mandy, giving her a smile.

"This is something wonderful," Amber said, kissing Mandy on the mouth, almost leading her to orgasm one more time.

12