Sugar Baby

Story Info
A married woman meet up with her ex co-worker.
814 words
2.74
25k
11
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara had married an older gentleman.

"You got yourself a sugar daddy," her best friend, a psychologist, told her one day. "Tell me where you found him."

In reality, she had nothing to lose, and much to gain with this arrangement. Since she married Aaron, she knew that her life would be set. No more waitress jobs at the bar and being groped by strangers.

"Yes, he's my sugar daddy, and I'm his sugar baby," she said.

"And how is the life of a sugar baby, regarding sex? Everything good there?"

Sara did not answer.

"It is a life of many luxuries," she said. "We travel a lot."

Regarding the difference in ages, of course there was a problem. She was 25, and Aaron 65. And sexually speaking, that was a big problem.

However, she had found a very nice way to solve her dilemma. Her friend Henry from the bar where she worked, was still open for meet ups.

One day they saw each other in an abandoned building that was on the way to the academy where she took piano lessons in the afternoons. She liked to walk to the academy. Sometimes Aaron would pick her up after the class.

Henry was a 23-year-old kid, who made her laugh a lot. He was also an exceptional fucker, thanks to his big cock that was always loaded with hot milk. Sara told him that he would be a good candidate for the porn industry. "Why do porn if I can fuck bitches in the bar?", he would ask.

Without wasting much time, they entered a room in the abandoned building. There Sara went to her usual position, standing with her hands on a wall, her legs open. Henry did the rest. He pulled the yoga pants down to her knees and inserted his well-endowed cock up to his balls.

"Ohhhh shit," Sara moaned.

"Did you miss the cock?"

Sara was not for answers, she felt the rigor of getting an old fashion fuck. The cock deep in her pussy, causing pain, but also pleasure.

"Fuck, your pussy feels so good and wet. I hope your old man does not call you on the phone because I'm having a good time over here."

"Go slow, you're hurting me."

"My love, what, you forgot what a good cock feels like?"

Sara bent her back more and this time it was a deeper fuck. The balls crashing between her buttocks, in a frenzy of extreme pleasure, giving her several mini orgasms.

Suddenly there was a noise in the building. Henry slid out his cock and took her by the neck with his hands.

"What have you done you bitch! is that your old man?"

Henry helped Sara pull up her yoga pants and Sara, still shocked by the fuck, composed herself as much as she could.

"I don't know what you are talking about."

"Oh yeah? Well, I don't want to risk it. I know that your husband is crazy as fuck."

"You're being paranoid," Sara arranged her yoga pants at her hip and fixed her hair.

Sara could barely walk from the fuck as she left the building. After a block or so, she saw something that startled her. Aaron was waiting for her in the car.

Sara got in and kept quiet.

"What were you doing in that damn abandoned building?" Aaron asked, driving away, his face reddish.

"Oh nothing. Just looking around, I was curious."

"Sure about that?"

"Of course, baby, why are you asking me these things? You are acting very weird lately, asking me questions."

Aaron drove the car silently through a quiet neighborhood. Sara could still feel Henry's cock throbbing on the lips of her vagina. Although it had been a short fuck session, he had worked her hard, as always, and the feelings of pleasure still invaded her, leaving her wanting more.

"Tell me something," Aaron said suddenly, "are you in trouble of any kind? Are you doing drugs?"

"How can you ask me that baby? Of course not. I have never done drugs in my life, nor will I. It's disgusting."

"So, what the hell were you doing in that damn building?"

"I have an idea, why don't we go for the pizza you like, and watch a movie? What do you say?"

After picking up the pizza, they drove by the bar where she worked. Sara remembered the nights she had slept with one or another client. Not too many, just enough for her to feel good. The tips had also been good. She saved money and bought a nice car. But she did not have to worry about that anymore. She had already freed herself from that stage of her life. It was in the past. Of course she still liked the cock. And she knew that the desire to fuck someone will always be there.