Sugar Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DeYaKen
DeYaKen
1,624 Followers

"You don't have to, Lisa. You deserted me."

*****

Once I'd moved back home I looked into divorcing Lisa. I'd got to the point where I wanted to forget all about her. While I was living with her she was doing her best to humiliate me, and even now she was gone she was still causing me problems. My solicitor advised me to wait for a while so he could sound out the courts, to see what I'd need to do to show that Lisa had left and wasn't coming back. It was two months before he came back to me.

"I need to know what you want out of this divorce, Mr Bryant, as it has some bearing on what you'll have to do. If you want to take all your joint assets, then it'll take longer. It's possible, especially since she left her bank cards. This will be taken as your wife not wanting any of your assets. I said it will take longer because you'll have to show that you've made every effort to contact your wife and inform her of your intentions."

"And if I want a quicker option?"

"Well the quicker option involves you in setting up a trust fund for your wife, which would have to be worth up to half your joint assets. The court would say exactly how much that would actually have to be, but the important thing is, should your wife re-appear, then she'd be able to claim the money she might have been awarded had she defended the case."

"I think we'll take the long route—I'm in no hurry."

"Okay, Mr Bryant, I'll get started on the paperwork right away."

I thanked him and left him to start the work.

It didn't take long before Inspector Maynard got wind of the divorce terms I was pursuing. He sent a couple of his gentlemen round, to invite me to come into the station for an interview. He may have thought that he'd found a motive, but he still had nothing to indicate that Lisa hadn't just left, which of course she had. Once again, as I left I had to run the gauntlet of the press. Strange how they always seemed to know when I'd been questioned.

The police had left me plenty of work to do in the garden. Although I had no plans to do it all myself, I certainly intended to design it. Even with garden design and my everyday work, I still found myself feeling very alone. I registered with a couple of internet dating sites and found myself surprisingly popular. The problem was that, almost always during the first date, the woman would say, "Do you think your wife will ever come back?" Of course, what they meant was, "Did you murder your wife?" I felt I was often being dated for my curiosity value. I had no problem getting sex, but as to finding anyone I'd want to live with, I was having no luck. I started to look at other sites, ones that focussed just on getting laid. I never tried them, just looked to see what was available. I was surprised to find girls of eighteen and nineteen advertising. One girl in particular caught my eye. I tried to ignore her, but time and time again I found myself drawn back to her profile.

Jane was being remarkably open and upfront. The more often I read the profile the more naive she seemed.

Profile:

I've just started at Uni and, thanks to the tuition fees, I need some financial help. I'm not talking about designer dresses and Gucci bags—just help me avoid the drudgery of a job. In return, I will be yours exclusively. If you're married, I will be your secret girlfriend. Not interested in one night stands or short term relationships.

I looked at her picture and read the profile and imagined all of the creeps she'd get responding to that ad. After a while I could almost convince myself that if I contacted her it would protect her from all the perverts. It had nothing to do with her youthful good looks. In the end I could resist no longer—I contacted her and set up an appointment.

I sat in the bar of the university theatre nursing a cup of coffee. I was just wondering how the staff managed to concentrate on their jobs with all these nubile nymphs around, when I saw her. I'd studied her photo so often that I recognised her immediately. I stood up and motioned her over. She was almost at my table when I realised she'd brought a friend.

Jane was about five foot six, with slim hips and an ample bosom, wearing jeans and a sweater. Her shape was immediately noticeable. Her high cheeks, full lips and big brown eyes were the reason I'd been drawn to her picture, and now I could see her long mousy-brown hair. Her friend was smaller, with short blonde hair. Her frame was somewhat slight, but she was still an attractive girl.

"Hello, I'm Jane, and this is my friend, Abby," she said, holding her hand out for me to shake.

Abby stood back and took my picture with her phone.

"Hi, I'm Kevin. Can I get you ladies a drink?"

"I'll have a coffee. That's the reason I suggested we meet here—it's the only place on campus that serves good coffee."

"What about you, Abby? What would you like?"

"Just water, thanks."

They sat down at my table and I went to the bar for the drinks. When I got back to the table Jane looked more relaxed than either me or Abby. I gave them their drinks and sat down.

"Well, you've passed the physical," Jane said with a smile. "I could do it with you."

"Well, that's comforting to know. You have me at a disadvantage, though. You seem to have this all worked out, while I still can't believe I'm doing this."

Abby just sat there shooting icy glances in my direction.

"Are you married, Kevin? I can be very discreet—you don't have to worry."

"It's not my wife that worries me. I'm worried for you. Are you sure you really want to do this?"

Suddenly, she looked angry. "Is that why you've come here—to try and talk me out of it?" She pushed her coffee away and started to get up.

I reached out and held onto her hands. "Please sit down—I was just checking that you were sure. Now, what is it you want from me?"

"Well, you can cover that for a start," she said, putting an invoice on the table.

The invoice was for her halls of residence accommodation. Three hundred and sixty pounds for ten weeks. I smiled to myself, Lisa would have spent that much on a pair of shoes. I took out my cheque book and wrote one for the full amount, made out to the university estates department. I held the cheque out for her. She took it and studied it.

"The full amount, up front—you would do that for me?"

"Yes, I'll do that and I'll do it again next term, but there are conditions. You must cancel that ad and there is to be no one else."

"Of course, that goes without saying."

"Good, then here's what I propose. I'll pay your rent, your food bills and your books, and next year I'll pay your tuition fees. In return I expect you to be diligent in your studies and to be available to me for social events and engagements."

"Social events and engagements. Huh—I've never heard it called that before," muttered Abby.

"Now, Jane, do we have a deal?"

Jane fixed me with those big brown eyes. "We most certainly do."

"Good. Now, unless you two ladies have already eaten, may I take you to dinner?"

"Now hold on, Mr Pervert," Abby interjected. "I'm not part of this deal; I'm just here for Jane's protection."

"I appreciate that, Abby, I really do, and that's why I'd like you to come. Call it a thank you, for looking after our mutual friend."

With that we, all three, left the theatre and walked across campus to where I left my car. They were somewhat surprised to see the Skoda. As we got in the girls looked at each other and then to me. Jane reached out and put her hand on mine.

"Kevin, can you really afford to do this?"

"Of course I can. I wouldn't have offered if I couldn't."

She looked at Abby again, then back at me. "Sorry, I didn't mean to doubt you, it's just that this isn't the car a wealthy man drives. My dad has one of these. It's older, of course, but it's the same car."

I laughed out loud and only stopped when I realised how embarrassed she was. "Oh, Jane, you just reminded me of my wife—she couldn't understand it either. You see, I'm a man who lives his life according to his needs, not according to his means. This is a good reliable car, and it was good value for money. That leaves me more cash to spend on the important things in life."

"And I'm important?"

"I hope you'll become so. I really do. My wife has left me. My son finished university and has moved to the big city to make his fortune. The two of them cost me far more than I'll be spending on you, so don't worry about whether I can afford it."

We had a very pleasant meal at a little Italian restaurant in Bath. I let Jane do most of the talking, and before the end of the evening I found out that her father was in his early sixties and her mother was almost twenty years his junior. They lived in Doncaster, where Jane had grown up. Her father had a second family to keep, so they were far from well off, but he had instilled in his daughter a healthy dislike for debt.

"Dad always says that borrowing is like paying someone money simply because they have more than you in the first place," she told me.

I liked the sound of her father, even if it did mean his daughter was taking big risks to avoid being in debt. Of course, she hadn't told him what she was doing. As far as he was concerned she worked in the campus bar. At the end of the evening we exchanged phone numbers and I drove them back to their halls of residence.

I may have been acting like an old fool, but I wasn't totally stupid. The next day I called the company lawyer and asked for the name of the enquiry agent they used. I gave the guy all the details I had and asked him to find out all he could. I didn't think she was taking me for a ride, but it made sense to be sure before I got in any deeper. In the meantime I took things very gently. In the first two weeks I took her out a couple of times a week. We went out to dinner and we went to clubs. I knew I was becoming attached to her, but I tried to keep her at arm's length, at least until I got the report from the enquiry agent. At least that was the plan—the problem was that Jane hadn't read the script.

One Saturday I decided to take her out to one of my favourite restaurants, so that afternoon I took her shopping for appropriate clothes. Then that night we went into town and had a wonderful evening, first at the restaurant then at a night club. I had booked us into a hotel, with separate rooms of course. As we walked into the hotel that night Jane had hold of my arm with both hands and her head was on my shoulder. As we got to our rooms we stopped outside her door. I attempted to kiss her on the cheek, but she turned so that our lips met. I kissed her gently, but she took my head in both of her hands and kissed me back with a passion.

"We need to talk," she said. "We could do that in your room, but I'd rather it was mine." She turned, opened the door and gently led me in. She sat me down on the bed and walked to the mini bar. "Shall we have a drink?" She got out two small bottles of wine and came back with two glasses. "Kevin. I'm very grateful to you for helping me, but I thought we had a deal."

"We do have a deal. I've kept to my side of it, haven't I?"

"Sort of, but you haven't let me hold up my side of the deal. We said you'd meet my expenses and in return you get me, exclusively. I really enjoy going out with you, and how could I not like dresses like this." She reached up her back and I heard the zip being pulled down. She pushed the dress off her shoulders, let it fall to the floor, then stepped out of it. She stood before me wearing only stockings, red lacy bra and matching thong. She looked down at my lap and could see the tent forming there.

"I know you find me attractive, so why do you treat me more like your daughter than your girlfriend? I already have a father—I don't need another one." She sat on the bed and held my hand.

"I'm just not used to arrangements like this. I suppose I'm trying to break us both in gently. I don't want you to feel like a prostitute."

"Is that what you think I'm doing? If I was a prostitute, clients would be choosing me and trying to make deals. A prostitute isn't in control of the relationship. I'm in control of this relationship. I chose you, not the other way round. If you're unhappy with that we can end it now."

"Okay, I was trying to protect myself as well as you. I'm a man in his forties, you're nineteen. How long's it going to be before some young student captures your heart and you want out of our arrangement? Where is that going to leave me?"

She got up, then sat on my lap and stroked my face. "That's not going to happen. I don't go for young men. They're all so Wham bam, thank you, ma'am. I want a mature man who takes his time and can teach me how to enjoy sex—I want you, Kevin. Not just for the money—I really enjoy being with you. Right now, I want you to release this bra and start to play with my breasts. Isn't that what you want?"

Damn right it was what I wanted. As I reached around to release her bra-catch she took my face in both hands and kissed me tenderly. I eased the bra down over her arms and hands and revealed her close-to-perfect breasts. They hardly dropped as I removed the bra and, pulling it forward, revealed her dark areola. Her nipples sat like morello cherries on top of an iced bun. My hand moved up to fondle her breasts, and I immediately noticed the difference between her and Lisa. Lisa always had great boobs, but Jane's were soft to touch and firm at the same time. There was no wobble of flesh just beautiful globes. I took one of her cherry nipples into my mouth and sucked, using my tongue to lick and circle her nipple. Jane's head went back as her hand came up behind my neck, holding my head firm as her breast was being pushed further into my eager mouth.

"Oh, yes, Kevin, that's what I want."

I moved my hand down her back. As I stroked her back around her hips and the base of her spine, she started to wriggle on my lap and made some unintelligible moans.

"Take me to bed, Kevin—I really want you inside me."

She stood up and I removed her panties. I stood up and swept her up in my arms, carried her round the bed and laid her down on the covers. I undressed and lay down beside her. She reached out to me and ran her hand down my body. When she reached my hips she moved down to grasp my cock. She gently squeezed it.

"Mmm, that will do for me. Now come on, you lovely man. Take me."

I turned her onto her back and continued my assault on her breasts. As I moved my head to her right breast I used my left hand on her left breast while my right hand made its way down between her legs. Her back arched, pushing her breast up into my mouth. Her legs parted for me, and my fingers parted her labia and entered her wet pussy. I found her clitoris with my thumb. As my fingers slid in and out of her pussy, my thumb stimulated her clitoris. In no time at all her pussy clenched on my fingers. Her hips rose up to meet my hand. She started to cry out.

"Oh—yes, Kevin, yes, yes, Y-E-S."

Her juices flowed over my hand. I pulled her to me and kissed her passionately. I slipped my knee between her legs and pushed her over onto her back. I climbed on top of her and she reached for my cock. She guided it to her pussy and I gently pushed into her highly lubricated love channel. I sank into her with a slow, gentle movement, giving her chance to get used to my cock. I slowly moved in and out, and her legs wrapped around me. I rolled on to my back, flipping her on top of me. I ran my hands down her back and gently massaged her arse cheeks. Again I was reminded of her youth. Her buttocks were firm and toned—not at all wobbly like Lisa's. She forced herself down harder onto my cock as I ran my fingers into her arse crack. As I started to run my finger around her tight little anus, her breathing got more erratic and her movements even more forceful—she was coming.

"Oh, Kevin, fill me, fill me up with your seed. Fuck me, Kevin, fuck me hard."

As her pussy started to squeeze on my dick and her cervix started close over its head, I felt my seed starting to rise. Her breath now came in gasps as I shot my load into her. We gripped each other tightly, both of us covered in sweat. I stopped pushing up into her and she lay on top of me, shaking. As she regained control of her body my cock started to soften inside her. She lifted herself slightly and kissed me.

"I just knew you'd be good," she said. "I just knew it."

We lay there for several minutes, just enjoying the closeness of each other. I was struck by the difference between this lithe young body and the softer older woman I was used to. I was also conscious of the difference between her body and mine. Yes, the bit of exercise I did had kept me reasonably fit, but I was getting a bit soft and floppy.

"Would you like to share a shower with me?" she asked.

"Try to keep me out."

She got off the bed and ran for the bathroom. I followed. With the water spraying down on us we kissed and cuddled. We lathered each other, and I washed her breasts and pussy with relish. Jane seemed to take great pleasure in washing my balls and cock which obliged her by immediately standing to attention for her. As we towelled each other dry there were more hugs and kisses which then changed to tickling with both of us running naked around the room and over the bed like a couple of children. When I caught her and pulled her, still laughing, down onto the bed we both got under the covers. I held her tight, and after a few more kisses I lay on my back and she snuggled under my arm with her head on my chest.

"So did you really choose me?" I asked.

"Of course I did—you didn't think you were the first candidate, did you?"

"Well, I hadn't really thought of it until tonight, but yes, I suppose I did."

"No—there were many who wanted to have me. You were the first one who really wanted to look after me. One fat old man wanted to go back to my room so that he could see what he was getting. You just gave me the money, and if I hadn't forced the issue tonight, you still wouldn't have had anything for your money."

"Please don't say it like that. Getting something for my money. It makes it sound like I'm paying you for sex. I don't see it like that at all."

"Oh, Kevin, I know you don't, and neither do I. That's why you were special. Add to that, I really fancied you, and when we all went out to dinner you were so charming I've wanted to go to bed with you ever since." She hugged me and pressed her firm young breasts into my side. "So how did you see our little arrangement?" she asked.

"I don't know, I think I wanted to protect you. I desired you sexually, of course, but you're twenty years younger than me. I only wanted you in my bed if that's where you wanted to be."

"Well, it is, so please, no more separate rooms."

I hugged her close then she turned over and we spooned with my cock nestling in her arse crack. We must have drifted off to sleep because the next thing I knew I was waking up to the sound of Jane talking to someone.

"I'd like to thank you for such a wonderful night. Now what can I give you to say thanks? How about a nice big kiss?"

At first I thought she must be on the phone, but that last question forced me to open my eyes. I managed to bring her into focus just as she planted that kiss on the head of my erect cock. The feeling was amazing.

"Hmm, you know, you taste good enough to eat."

She knelt beside me completely naked, addressing every word to my own little soldier who dutifully stood to attention. She kissed it again.

"Sorry, but I'm just going to have to eat you."

With that she took my cock into her mouth. She went to work with her tongue and lips. Licking, swirling then sucking. She brought her head further down until the whole of my cock was in her mouth and pushing into her throat. Her head moved up and down. This nineteen year-old girl was giving me the best blowjob of my life. I reached down and stroked her hair. She lifted her head and looked at me.

DeYaKen
DeYaKen
1,624 Followers