Sugar Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DeYaKen
DeYaKen
1,625 Followers

Back at the hotel we did try out that bed. We had some of the best sex we'd ever had. The next day I called Derek and invited them both to come to dinner with us at the hotel. He turned up without Linda, and that set the pattern for the rest our relationship. Derek was a good bloke who was willing to give me the benefit of the doubt, but his wife was convinced that I was some evil beast. We never went back to stay in Doncaster, but I did fix things up for Jane to see her dad. They obviously had a very special relationship, while he and I became great friends. When I suggested that she accompany me on my annual skiing holiday, he actively encouraged her to go.

Two weeks in Klosters staying in a client's ski lodge was heavenly. Jane was keen to learn to ski and took to it like a duck to water. There was no shortage of ski instructors keen to help her develop her technique. She simply told them that she already had a personal instructor. By the end of the first week she'd progressed from the nursery slopes to some of the more exciting runs. I offered nights out in Davos, where the apres ski scene was much more active, but she was happy to stay in quieter Klosters and curl up in front of the fire with me. While we were there we had a press invasion—Charlie and the young princes had apparently joined us. Jane couldn't understand why I found it so funny, but I was thinking of Lisa and her wanting to mix with the jet set, yet here I was holidaying with royalty.

While Bob and Wendy were away on their cruise, it fell to me to handle the entertaining of clients and, of course, Jane always came with me and played hostess. I was conscious that there was some talk about my young partner. The talk didn't worry me, and the clients were always charmed by her. It wasn't just her youthful good looks—she really did charm them. It seemed effortless to her. She had some understanding of business—after all, she was studying business and corporate law. She was keen to learn what she could, and the way she listened so intently to the points put forward endeared her to the clients we entertained. When Bob returned, he seemed to be very happy with the way things had gone. He invited Jane and I to dinner so that he could outline his plans for himself and the company. He was impressed with Jane and couldn't resist asking me about her.

"I must say, young Jane is quite something. How did you meet her?"

"On a scouting trip at the university." It was the first time I'd lied to Bob. I hoped he'd forgive me if he found out the truth.

"She acts like a mature young lady for her age. How old is she?"

"Twenty."

"And you're, what, forty-two? The age gap doesn't throw up any problems?"

"No, Bob, not really. There was no age gap with Lisa but I seem to have more in common with Jane than I ended up having with Lisa."

"Well, you seem happy enough, and you're certainly looking well."

"I am, Bob. I know it may not last, but I'm happy now, and I'm willing to take it while I can."

As dinner progressed, Bob got around to his plans which were actually a lot more far reaching than I'd expected.

"Our production side doesn't make a whole lot of money. It's your division, Design and Development, that makes the cash, as you well know. The last item you developed is making us more in a week than production makes in a year."

"So what are you saying, Bob? Do you want to close the production side?"

"Oh no, we still make money on it, but I'm saying that expansion of manufacturing doesn't make a lot of sense. Investing in Design and Development does. What would you say is the biggest growth area?"

"Digital signal processing, without a doubt."

"And you've been working on designing chips for that purpose."

"Yes, we're very close to a marketable floor plan."

"What I want is for you to expand that division and especially in the development of DSP chips. I want you to run that side of the business and I'll concentrate on manufacturing. I'm going to cut my time down to three days a week. Of course, it will mean an increase in salary."

As we made our way back home in the back of a taxi, Jane cuddled up to me, her head on my shoulder and both her hands holding on to my arm.

"Did I hear things right back there? Was my man just asked to take over the running of most of the business?" Her words took me a bit by surprise.

"If by your man you mean me, then yes, I have."

"Oh, that's so cool. You must be really good at what you do if he trusts you enough to put you in charge."

"I'm good at some things. There are some things I'm really good at," and I took her in my arms and kissed her.

As we broke the kiss she smiled at me. "There are some things that go without saying."

Sex was always outstanding on nights we'd been entertaining. I wasn't sure whether it was seeing me in action with the clients or dancing with the clients who were sometimes younger than me. However, this night she made it perfectly clear. After the most amazing blowjob, she straddled me and milked my cock with her pussy. She looked down at me with a look in her eyes I didn't recognise. "I am so proud of you." I felt my chest puff up and I swear my cock grew another inch as her hips continued their rise and fall.

The police compensated me in full for all the damage to my property and for my accommodation while the house was being repaired. They also paid for damage to my reputation. The Post was the one I relished the most. Half a million pounds and a grudging apology. Of course, they never accepted that I was innocent, just that, so far, no evidence had been found. The money was tainted as far as I was concerned. Having won it, I had no idea what to do with it. It was Jane who came up with the best solution. The Kevin Bryant bursary for promising engineering students.

Now that she was living with me, there was no need to pay for her accommodation, and since the object of our arrangement was to avoid her being burdened with debt, I started paying her tuition fees. At first she objected, but I made it clear the matter wasn't up for discussion. What she didn't realise was that, for me, paying the bills was a constant reminder of our arrangement. A reminder I needed if I was going to be able to deal with the aftermath when it came to an end.

By the spring of that year I was feeling the best I ever had. Thanks to my exercise regime I'd lost a bit of weight and developed a physique younger men would be envious of. My face, too, was thinner. The change was enough to make Sally, my PA, pass comment.

"I'll say one thing for that young lady of yours, she's certainly good for you."

"What do you mean by that?" I asked.

"Look at you—you look ten years younger. If that's the effect of having a younger partner then I'm getting myself a toy boy."

"I think the exercise and eating well had something to do with it. However, you're right about one thing—Jane was the inspiration."

"Well, whatever she's doing she should keep on doing it. You know, a lot of people were worried about you the last couple of years."

"Don't worry, Sally, she's probably going home for the holidays, so I'll be back to my old morose self."

"If the girl's got any sense she won't leave you on your own for long."

That night over dinner I asked Jane about her plans for the holidays.

"Well, I was going to talk to you about that. Danvers hires students for holiday work, don't they?"

"Yeah, we do, but they're normally engineering students for my department. Are you telling me you're looking for a holiday job here? I thought you'd be going home."

"Well, I don't think I could take more than a week with my mother especially after Christmas. So, if it's all the same to you, I'd like to hang out here. That's why I wanted a job."

"Okay. I'll talk to the office manager tomorrow to see if there are any vacancies for temporary work."

I was struck by the difference between Jane and Elliott. Both of them had no need to work through the holidays, but whereas Elliott took every opportunity to avoid working, Jane was keen to get whatever experience she could.

The following morning I ran the idea past Bob Danvers. To my surprise Bob was really keen on the idea.

"We depend almost as much on the office staff as we do on the engineers. It's about time we started training them. Do you have someone in mind, Kevin?"

"Well, Jane asked me if we took on business trainees and it seemed like a good idea. I think she has it in mind to apply."

"Apply nothing, Kevin. See Mrs Pritchard, the office manager, and tell her to draw up a training scheme for young Jane."

That summer was absolute bliss. We saw each other during the day as well as at home. I bought a couple of bicycles, and we would ride out to the country parks and take a picnic. I made a point of riding behind her so I could gaze upon her divine arse. When she wore a crop top I would move out so I could glimpse her hanging breasts. I know I could look at them every night but there was something more exciting about stolen glimpses. Right through to October we enjoyed each and every day, so when term started it was a bit of a wrench letting her return to university.

By that July, Danvers launched our first DSP chip, and it was an immediate success. With no facilities for chip production, we farmed it out to specialist companies. However, once the telecoms companies found out what it could do they were beating a path to our door with requests for further integration plans. With Danvers being paid to integrate our own design into customer's current technology, and being paid a small percentage of the price of every chip produced using our design, we gained a large increase in income with virtually no increase in costs. We had become part of the knowledge economy, selling our know-how. We employed a few more graduates and started work on our next project.

With my personal life on a roll and the company doing so well, the only cloud on my horizon was Elliott. He seemed to believe I had something to do with his mothers disappearance. He barely spoke to me other than to give me grief. Sometimes I started to believe that he thought I'd murdered her. I knew he was serious about a girl he was seeing and the rumour was he was planning to marry her. However, I never even got to meet her and I had my doubts about getting an invitation to the wedding.

*****

"Do you have any idea of the damage you did, Mum?" Elliott was beginning to lose his temper with Lisa.

"I know about the police investigation, but none of that was my fault."

"Of course it was your fault. Without so much as a by-your-leave, you just disappear. You can't blame the police—and me, come to that—for being suspicious. How could you do that without even contacting me to say you were alright?"

"What are you talking about? You didn't need me. You'd moved out and gone to London. Your father didn't need me—we hadn't had a proper relationship for years. That's why he never tried to find me."

"Of course I needed you. I only went into the financial sector because of you. I wanted you to be proud of me. I wanted to be able to talk to you, to show you how well I'd done, but you weren't here."

"You had your father—you could have talked to him."

"No, I couldn't. You destroyed that, as well. I couldn't believe you'd just leave, and I'm sorry to say I blamed him for that. I even wondered whether the police might be right. I've hardly spoken to Dad since you left."

"Oh darling, you can't really have believed your father killed me." Lisa started to cry.

"I didn't know what to believe, and I had no one to help make sense of it all. I even tried to stop him divorcing you."

"Stop saying that. How could he divorce me without my knowing about it?"

*****

The divorce came at a most inconvenient time for me, coming as it did around the same time as Jane's graduation. It seemed like the end of two relationships were coming together. Thankfully my lawyer, Guy Pearson, was more than capable of tying up one loose end for me. The relationship with Jane was another matter. With her graduation came the end of our arrangement. I had tried to prepare myself for the day, but I hadn't been able to stop myself—I was totally in love with the girl. The age difference meant nothing to me. I only knew my life had never been better, and now part of that was coming to an end. Jane had noticed how preoccupied I'd become, but I just told her it was due to the divorce. I tried very hard to encourage her when it came to finding a job. I was keen for her to get a position that would benefit her most. Matters came to a head when she was offered what many would say was a plum job.

She came to me with the letter in her hand. "Kevin, I've been offered a job by KPMG, in their accountancy division."

I tried unsuccessfully to read the expression on her face. "That's great news. A couple of years on their graduate training scheme and you'll be able to go where you like. You'll be in demand."

"But it's in London."

"Well, it may not be my cup of tea, but you're a young girl—you'll enjoy the fast pace and the night life."

"So you want me to take it?"

"I want you to do whatever's best for you."

"Oh, for gods sake, Kevin, why can't you just tell me what you think? Do you want me to go to London?"

"I have no say in the matter. Our arrangement's coming to an end—now you should start doing what's best for you."

"Our arrangement? Is that all I mean to you? Perhaps I should go to London," she started to sob uncontrollably. I put my arm around her and we sat together on the sofa.

"Of course you mean more to me than that, but I thought you'd want to get out in the world, find a man your own age and live life to the full. Isn't that what you want?" The tears welled up in my eyes.

"Kevin Bryant, for such a clever man you can be really stupid at times. I don't want a man my own age. Yes, I want to get out in the world, but I want to do that with you. I don't want to leave you, but if you want me to go to London I will."

"You mean you'd give up this chance, to stay here with this old man?"

"You're forty-five, that's not old, and in case you hadn't noticed I'm in love with you. I want to move my stuff out of that spare room. Now are you going to take me to bed and show me how much you love me?"

I got up, picked her up and carried her up to the bedroom. We lay on the bed, just holding each other, undressing each other and running our hands over each other. I pulled her naked body into mine, my manhood pressing between her legs. I ran my finger over her beautiful round arse and into the crack. As I touched her tight little anus she pushed her pussy hard against me.

"Fuck me there," she whispered. "Fuck my arse, Kevin. Abby says it feels amazing. Please, Kevin, I've got the lube and everything. You'd be the first, the only one. I really want to try it."

"Well, if it's what you want how can I refuse?"

She jumped off the bed and ran to the bathroom. She came back with a small plastic bottle. She knelt on the bed and smeared the slippery liquid all over my cock, and then my fingers. She got onto all fours.

"Just your fingers first. Stretch me out before we try with little Kevin."

I did as she suggested, first running my slippery fingertip around her little rosebud before working my finger in past her sphincter and into her rectal passage. All the time she pushed back onto my hand issuing small moans. She brought one hand back to her pussy and started to finger her clitoris. As the second finger went in she dropped her head down onto the bed and started to gasp. I started to finger fuck her, trying to force my fingers apart to stretch her.

"I think I'm ready now," she gasped.

I took my fingers out, knelt between her legs and lined my cock up with her anus. I edged forward, pushing my cock into her. She pushed back onto me until the head of my cock popped into her rectum.

"Wait, Kevin. Let me get used to it first ... Okay ... I think that's it."

I started to push slowly into her, her rectum squeezing my cock as it went in. I pulled back, and then started to go forward again. Soon my hips were slapping against her arse. Her first orgasm came shortly after I entered her, as she gripped the sheets and screamed into the pillow. As I continued to plunge into her, her gasps started again, and I could tell she was getting ready to come again.

"Oh, yes, Kevin. Come in me. Come in me now."

As I shot spurt after spurt of sticky sperm into her, the second orgasm swept through her, this one more powerful than the first. Her whole body shook as I leaned forward and wrapped my arms around her. I rolled us onto our sides, spooning her with my cock still buried in her arse. Her body slowly returned to normal as my cock softened and gradually shrank inside her.

"Well, did you enjoy it?"

"Oh yes, it was unbelievable. How about you?"

"It felt amazing on my dick, but I don't think I want to do it all the time. I miss the holding and hugging. I like to look at you and feel you while we're making love."

She reached back to me. "How do you always know the nicest things to say?" She eased herself off the bed and turned around to look at me. She put one knee on the bed and leaned forward to kiss me.

"I can feel you running down my leg," she said. She went into the bathroom, then came back to bed. "I forgot to tell you, I've had another job offer. The place where I've been working in the holidays have made me an offer. The money's not so good, but I really like some of the staff there."

"Bob Danvers has offered you a job? He didn't tell me."

"Well, he has, and I think I might take it. The guy who runs the design and development side is a real hunk, I could really go for him."

"You're really going to work at Danvers? And you really want to stay with me?"

"I've wanted to stay with you since our first Christmas, you wonderful man. I can't wait for you to be my boss. You could punish me on the desk if I did anything wrong," she giggled.

I couldn't believe all my fears had been groundless, and the wonderful girl I loved so much was deeply in love with me. For the first time there was a need for some urgency in the matter of my divorce. I'd put a lot of faith in Guy being able to pull it off for me and was somewhat surprised when he told me I'd have to go to court to explain the efforts we'd made to find Lisa. Guy told me we'd have no problems if I was to set aside half of my current worth for Lisa to claim when she eventually turned up.

"No way, Guy. She abandoned me and left her bank cards. If that isn't saying she doesn't want anything from me, what does? It's been three years now."

"Sorry, Kevin, but if that's what you want, you're going to have to go before the judge."

So it was that I ended up in county court, explaining what we'd done to find Lisa. It would seem three years of advertising wasn't enough. We made an arrangement for one further year, in which I would have to advertise in other countries. The court accepted that if Lisa had left the country she'd most likely be in Europe, so it was the European press I had to concentrate on. I was already pretty unhappy, but when I met Detective Inspector Maynard on the way out of court the day just got worse.

"Good morning, Mr Bryant, and thank you. You've finally given me something."

"What the hell are you talking about, Inspector? What have I given you?"

"Motive, Mr Bryant. Half your net worth must amount to a couple of hundred thousand pounds. People have been murdered for a lot less."

"Inspector, there is only one reason why I'd like my wife to return. To see the look on your face while you apologise for harassing me."

"The file is still open, Mr Bryant, and I'm a patient man."

"You will wait a long time for any evidence of my wife's murder, because she isn't dead." I walked off and left him to his own devices.

DeYaKen
DeYaKen
1,625 Followers