Sugar Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DeYaKen
DeYaKen
1,625 Followers

Lisa sat with her head in her hands, sobbing. "Yes—yes, you're right," she said between sobs. "I've been a bloody fool and now you hate me for it. I really am sorry, Kevin."

"Okay, you can stop all that. I don't hate you and never have, and I never said I wouldn't help you. However, I will expect something in return for my help."

After I outlined what I wanted her to do I set about making the necessary phone calls. First it was to book Lisa into a hotel, then it was to speak to Derek Draper.

"Derek, how are you? Are they treating you well?"

"Couldn't be better, son. What can I do for you? You're not planning a last minute stag night, are you?"

"No, nothing like that, Derek. Tell me, is Linda with you?"

"Oh, yes, she's here, son, but I hope you're not expecting her at the wedding. She's not noted for her open mind, I'm sad to say. She plans to go shopping instead."

"Well, Derek, I just may have something that will change her mind. I know a mother wouldn't dream of turning up to her daughter's wedding in anything other than a new outfit. Now, if I give you details of the shops where I have an account, do you think you can get Linda to buy a new outfit so she can come to the wedding?"

"I can get her to the shops if you can give me something that will get her to the wedding."

I outlined what I expected to happen, and he agreed to do his best.

Over the years I'd collected a number of business cards from the gentlemen of the press. I thought this was the time to use them. To each of them I gave the same message. "Kevin Bryant is getting married tomorrow in the great hall of Audley Manor. If you attend the reception for the speeches you may learn something that will interest you. As long as you leave when asked, you will find that you are welcome." I think I managed to contact all the national newspapers and a few of the regional ones. There was, of course, one exception—I didn't inform The Post.

I must admit that I had a bit of a disturbed night—the feeling of apprehension kept waking me. I was really excited by the time Bob Danvers turned up in the morning.

"Come on, Kevin, I'm taking you out to breakfast."

We went off to a local hotel and enjoyed a very good breakfast. Over breakfast we discussed the plan for the day and worked out our own schedule. Bob asked if I had any worries about the day.

"I don't think so, Bob. The only things I have to worry about are Jane changing her mind and Lisa."

"You have no worries about Jane—the girl adores you, anyone can see that. Why you should worry about Lisa I don't know. She walked out on you, man—you shouldn't be worrying about her."

"She's back, Bob. Turned up yesterday. It was unbelievable—just breezed into the house, bold as brass, as if she'd just got back from the shops."

"Does she know what's happening today?"

"She does now. I have to say, she didn't like it much. She didn't like the fact that we're divorced and that she didn't get anything out of it. I think I've worked out a deal with her. I have a plan, and as long as she sticks to it everything should be okay. I'm worried about spoiling Jane's big day."

I outlined my plan to Bob, and he agreed to go along with my little scheme and to handle Lisa while I was on honeymoon. We finished our breakfast and made our way home. I asked Bob if he would get all the locks changed on my house while I was away.

We got ourselves ready and set off for Audley Manor. Everything was going according to plan; however, the gentlemen of the press started turning up long before the guests. Bob Danvers had a few words with them, basically telling them to keep out of sight until the speeches at the reception.

The guests started to arrive, and Bob and I took up our positions. As the seats started to fill I heard someone calling out, trying to get my attention. I turned to see Linda Draper waving at me. Her smile was beaming from ear to ear. She moved her hands down either side of her body indicating that I should look at what she was wearing. I put my thumb up and told her she looked lovely. It seemed like no time at all till the band struck up, playing the wedding march. I turned to watch her walk down the aisle on the arm of her father. She stopped momentarily when she saw her mother standing in the front row, then made her way to stand at my side.

"How did you get my mother here?" she asked.

"Tell you later," I whispered.

The vicar called the congregation to order and the service started. I did have a few butterflies when we got to the 'speak now or forever hold your peace' part. I wondered whether Lisa might try to throw a spanner in the works. I needn't have worried—the service went off without a hitch, and when she lifted her veil it took all of my self-restraint to stop at just kissing her.

When we filed out for the photographs she gave my arm a squeeze. "Alright, smart-arse, give it up—how did you get Mum here and when did she get that outfit? I know I've never seen it before."

"There were some unexpected developments yesterday, and I've had to make a few small changes to the plan. I'm afraid it may take some of the attention away from our special day."

"I don't care—I've got you, and my mum and dad were here to see it happen."

When the photos were all taken we went back into the hall for the reception. After the meal Derek stood up and made a speech telling people about his daughter and welcoming me to his family. Bob Danvers gave a typical best man speech and gave everyone a good laugh at my expense, then it was my turn. I started out telling people the same tale I told Bob, about how we met and how much I loved my new bride. Then came the crunch.

"I know Bob has already thanked you all for coming and mentioned those of you who have travelled a long way to get here. However, there is one person Bob hasn't mentioned, who has come a very long way to be here today. Ladies and gentlemen, please give a big welcome to Lisa, my ex-wife. It has taken a lot for her to get here today, and I'd like to welcome her. Come on, Lisa, stand up and let everyone see you."

Lisa stood up, and the press men gathered round her, shouting questions and taking photographs. I let this carry on for a minute or so.

"Gentlemen, please remember this is Jane's and my wedding, so I ask you now to leave us to continue our celebrations. Mr Danvers will ensure that you all have her contact details."

I looked around the hall. The number of shocked faces was amazing. Slowly things returned to normal and we got the party started. By the time Jane and I left for the hotel things were in full swing. We left them all to it—we had better things to do. We were spending the night in a hotel in Gatwick before flying out to St Lucia the following morning.

It certainly wasn't the first time we'd shared a hotel room, but this time it was special. I was no longer playing the part of the sugar daddy looking after a girl young enough to be my daughter in return for her sexual favours. To be honest, I hadn't felt that way for a number of years. This night was different. On this night I was welcoming my lovely new wife to my bed and hopefully into the rest of my life.

Like a good husband I was ready for bed first, and I sat there waiting for her to make her entrance. I had no idea what to expect. What I got just blew me away. She walked from the bathroom slowly and deliberately, placing each foot directly in front of the other in that catwalk style that makes the hips sway. Her slender body was clothed in a white lace basque. Each leg was covered in a white stocking, and she wore her white-heeled wedding shoes. There were no panties, and her naked pussy was on show with just a small strip of hair above it. Her long hair fell down over her shoulders and her full lips showed just a trace of lipstick. She held her hands slightly out from her body and carried a small packet in her left hand. She came to one side of the bed and knelt on it with one knee while she lifted my chin with her right hand. She bent, kissed me tenderly on the lips, and then showed me the packet of contraceptive pills she had in her left hand. Getting up off the bed she turned and, with the same walk, went back to the bin and dropped the packet into it. She could have dropped anything, really—I was mesmerised by the sight of the beautiful, round arse swaying as she walked. She returned to the bed, kicked off her shoes and pulled back the covers. As she climbed onto the bed she kissed me again and spoke for the first time. "Okay, Mr Bryant, let's make babies."

I took hold of that body I'd held so many times before, and it was like holding it for the first time. Every man thinks his wife is beautiful, but at that moment she really was the most beautiful woman I had ever laid eyes on, and she was giving herself to me. I pulled her to me and kissed her passionately. As my tongue stroked her lips they parted, welcoming me into her mouth. As I kissed her I ran my hand over her back. When I reached her naked arse cheeks she thrust her hips forward almost impaling herself on my rock hard cock.

"Not yet, Mrs Bryant, I want to sample the other delights first."

"What did you just call me?"

"Mrs Bryant."

"Say it again—I've got to get used to that."

"Okay, Mrs Bryant, now roll onto your back—I want a taste of those lovely breasts."

As she rolled, I eased the straps off her shoulders and pulled the cups off her delightful orbs. I sucked and even nibbled on her cherry nipples, and as I stoked her tummy and hips, her pussy rose up to meet my hand. When I started to move two fingers into her pussy I found it already very wet. "I see you're ready for me, Mrs Bryant."

"I've been ... ready ... for you ... since ... three o'clock."

She wasn't kidding; no sooner had I found her clitoris than her first orgasm ripped through her. I waited for her legs to stop shaking before I climbed between them. As I started to enter her she thrust her hips up, forcing me quickly into her pussy. Both arms came around me and she pushed down on my arse. It was barely a minute, and I hadn't even got into my stride, before a second orgasm swept through her.

"Oh, Kevin—yes—yes—give it to me. Oh, oh, OH, OOOOOOOH."

This time I did my best to carry on through it, and by the time my own climax was building Jane's third was coming on. I held back as long as I could, but when she started grabbing my arse cheeks, pulling me into her, and her cervix started to closing over the head of my cock, I shot stream after stream of my seed into her. I rolled her into a side-by-side position. We held each other close as I softened inside her.

"You'd better get used to this, Mr Bryant, because I don't intend to waste any time."

Epilogue

Following our sexual athletics I did manage to give Jane the baby we wanted, and I enjoyed being a dad again. In fact, I enjoyed it so much we did it again. Both children are in for a confusing time, as Elliott also has two children now. I have two children and two grandchildren, all more or less the same age. Christine has been very good for Elliott, who has taken a cut in salary to come and work for me. Our relationship has never been better—being in close proximity of the people whose lives are affected by his decisions has done him the world of good. I'm becoming very proud of him, and he seems to be a happier man. His relationship with his mother has, I'm afraid, taken a serious knock. It's only Christine's insistence that the children need a grandma, that keeps them in contact.

Lisa sold her story to the Sunday papers and came away with a little over a hundred thousand pounds. I was pleasantly surprised that it painted me in a very good light. When it came to her foreign adventures, she told it like it was and named names. It stirred up a shit storm but not for me. Of course, a hundred grand didn't last Lisa very long. Just long enough, in fact, for her to find herself a wealthy old man who actually married her.

Jane's mother hasn't bought a copy of The Post since the day of the wedding. She's now immensely proud of her daughter and son-in-law. She and Derek have moved down from Doncaster to be nearer their grandchildren. Derek and I still get on very well.

Me, I'm happy as a pig in muck, and why wouldn't I be? I have a lovely young wife who loves me and three children—one of whom is looking after his father's interests and two who think daddy is some kind of super hero. It's been an eventful life so far, and long may it continue.

DeYaKen
DeYaKen
1,625 Followers