Sugar Daddy

Story Info
Elder gentleman gets the kind of housekeeper he wants.
3.3k words
4.44
99.5k
63

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wanted—a live-in housekeeper to provide cooking and maid services for a somewhat demanding older gentleman. No health-care activities involved. Free room and board, a generous salary, and one day off a week. Applicants must be youthful and attractive. Call the number below and leave a voicemail describing appearance and qualifications.

"In here my dear. Celeste is such a lovely name. Please call me James."

"Thank you, sir."

He ushers her into the formal drawing room of the mansion. The furnishings are heavy Victorian, but masculine in style, with multiple leather sofas and chairs in various sizes. Two large portraits fill one wall. One is of distinguished-looking older gentlemen in Victorian attire. The other is of a severely dressed woman of middle age. Her stern expression detracts from the classic beauty of her face.

James is a handsome older man who somewhat resembles the gentleman in the picture. Celeste notes that James's formal suit is fashionable, expensive. She thinks his age could be anywhere from sixty to eighty, the ideal range for a Sugar Daddy.

He points to the portraits. "My illustrious ancestors. Don't let them scare you. Have a seat, please."

Celeste sits in a leather-padded, straight backed wooden chair. James takes a larger, more comfortable chair at an angle to hers. He is more than pleased with her appearance. A creamy-skinned blonde in her thirties, she is neatly dressed in a tight medium-length skirt and an even tighter, buttoned up blouse. Her pert breasts are molded by the fabric like shrink-wrapped fruit.

His mouth suddenly feels dry. "Did you have to come a long way?" he manages.

"Not far, but it took several bus changes."

Her voice is soft, the accent sexy. She, too, is pleased by what she sees. A large house, really a mansion, worth at least several million. An attractive man, more than twice her age, but healthy, and thankfully not fat. She knows she could not to follow through on her plan if the man were obese. The newspaper ad seemed promising. So far so good.

"Yes, public transit is not good in this part of town", he says. "That's why having a live-in housekeeper makes sense. Thank you for coming."

"My pleasure." She raises her eyebrows. "I was intrigued by your ad."

"Yes, well... Are your working now?"

She shakes her head. "No sir. I arrived in town only a few days ago."

James has lived alone in the big house for a year since his wife died. He is in his seventies, in good health, and ready to have a new female companion, one in which he can maintain his independence but still enjoy sex of the kind he likes. The woman will have to be attractive, and sexy, with the right attitude. She will probably be between twenty and forty, and badly in need of money. He knows that to get what he wants will be expensive.

Money, however, is no problem. His inheritance, plus fortuitous investments in the stock market have made him a multi-millionaire. Even after making substantial gifts to a number of charities, the balance in his portfolio continues to increase. He has no children or close relatives in need of an inheritance. He will use his wealth to get what he wants.

"You have a charming accent," he says to Celeste. "Where are you from?

"Finland," she says proudly, her radiant blue eyes sparkling.

He is enchanted. "My, what a long way. Do you have family here?"

"No sir. I don't know anyone." It's not quite true, but she wants him to see her as needy.

Perfect, James thinks. He likes the way she keeps saying "sir". But will such a pretty woman allow herself to be dominated the way he intends? He will see.

"Why did you leave Finland, if you don't mind my asking?"

"I had to get away from a bad situation. I thought I could find work here and start a new life. But it is not so easy, and my money is almost gone."

"I won't ask whether you are here legally," he laughs. "Have you had many interviews so far?

"Only one other. There are not many ads for live-in help, and that's the kind of job I need right now."

James sits back in his chair, studying her, wondering why such a lovely creature wants to work as a housekeeper. In his wildest fantasy he had not conjured up a woman like this. He decides to be straight forward.

"Celeste, I'm sure you are aware of your beauty. You surely have lots of choices. Why on earth would you want to work as a housekeeper?"

She crosses her legs, letting her skirt ride up to mid-thigh. "Oh sir, you are too kind. Many women in this city are far prettier than I. It will take months for me to learn my way around, meet people, and find a good job. In the meantime, I am broke and need a place to live. Housekeeping is one of the things I know I can do well."

"I am sure there are many things you can do well," James says coyly.

Celeste returns his smile. "Yes, there are other things..."

By god, I can think of a few, James says to himself. I'd hire her just to have her around to look at, but that would be too frustrating. I've got to be frank with her.

"So you saw my ad. How do you understand the position?"

"The ad said you were seeking a live-in housekeeper and maid. It spoke of free room and board, and a generous salary, with one day a week off."

"True. But I believe it also mentioned working for a somewhat demanding older gentleman."

"Yes. I did wonder about that emphasis." She has a good idea of what he will be demanding, but she wants to make him come out with it. Then she can play hard to get and negotiate a better deal. A friend back home has coached her on how to line up a Sugar Daddy.

'I have interviewed a number of women," he lies, "but have yet to find one that I find suitable.

"If it's lack of experience, or cooking skills, I think I have...

"That's not it."

"Oh?"

"My first requirement is that the woman be attractive. I have been without female companionship for several years now, and I miss it. On that score, you certainly qualify."

"Thank you, sir."

'The second requirement is more difficult. I am looking for a woman who is willing to take direction and conform to my wishes without question... all my wishes.

He lets his eyes rove over her body, leaving no doubt about his meaning. She sits very still, meeting his gaze. He waits, expectant and curious, ready to show her to the door, and wish her well. After all, he can't expect to hit a home run with the first pretty girl who shows up for an interview.

"I am not naïve, sir," she says finally. "Or inexperienced in the ways of men and women. In fact, I quite like the game. But I am not a prostitute, sir."

"I have no interest in prostitutes." he replies firmly. "I merely want a housekeeper with an attitude and interests compatible with my own."

"If I may be so bold, sir, why are you living alone? You are an attractive, well to do gentleman. I am sure there are many women who would be happy to meet your requirements."

He smiles, liking her more by the minute. "Maybe. But I don't want a wife or live-in girlfriend. I value my independence too much."

She decides to lay it on the line. "So you want a submissive servant, whom you can have your way with whenever you want."

Her frankness surprises and delights him. He can stop beating around the bush. "Precisely. I want to be honest with you upfront."

"And how is that different from a prostitute?"

"Ah, you have spunk and are not afraid to ask probing questions. I like that. My definition of a prostitute is a woman who provides sexual pleasure in return for money on an case by case basis. I am seeking a semi-permanent relationship with a servant who enjoys her work, a woman I can relate to and satisfy in many ways. I am prepared to be generous."

Celeste place her thumb under her chin in a thinking pose. "Um... more like a mistress who also cleans and cooks," she teases.

He grins. "You could put it that way."

"I have a friend who has what she calls a "Sugar Daddy". It has worked out very well for her. She never has to worry about money."

"Good for her," he chuckles. "The 'Sugar Daddy' description is a better one than "mistress". But I don't like the "daddy" part. I would not think of my housekeeper as a daughter."

"Well, that's a good thing," she laughs. "Do you have a daughter my age, or older?"

"Thankfully, no," he says.

"Any other women hanging around? Girl friends? Ex-wives?

He feels like she is starting to interview him. That will never do. "My other relationships are no concern of yours, just as yours will be of no concern to me."

"Sorry," Celeste says quickly. "I didn't mean to pry." She likes his no nonsense, authoritative manner. And she has gotten confirmation that she can have her own private life. If there is enough "sugar" in this job, she wants it.

But in spite of her beauty James has reservations. Celeste seems very self-confident, and he wants a woman he can dominate, mentally and physically. He sits forward. "I haven't told you about the final requirement of the job."

"My goodness," she exclaims. "There's more?"

He adopts a serious expression. "I have said that my housekeeper must submit to my will. If she disappoints me, she must accept physical punishment."

Celeste shifts in her seat like she has just been shown a pornographic picture. "You mean... spanking?"

"Sometimes in may be necessary."

"Oh my..."

He presses ahead. "Have you ever been spanked as an adult woman?"

"Yes," she purrs. She feels her nipples harden.

"Did it excite you?"

"No... yes. Oh God, I can't believe I am talking to you this way."

"I'm not so sure," she mumbles. Should she take a chance with this man? Intuitively she feels he is a gentleman and can be trusted. And there's no denying that thoughts of sexual submission are turning her on.

"I'll tell you what," he says. "Let's try it for a week. I'll pay you five hundred in advance, and another five hundred at the end of the week if you are still here. You'll have your own apartment on the third floor. I have an extra car you can use whenever you want."

It sounds too good to pass up. She relaxes and responds light heartedly. "And all I have to do is let you have your way with me?"

He waves his arm and laughs. "No, you also have to clean and prepare dinner."

"It's crazy," she says with a broad smile. "But I like you. What do I have to lose?"

"Nothing you haven't already lost. If you are unhappy you can leave anytime. What do you say?"

He'll pay me more, she thinks. If I'm taking this risk, I should get more. "I say I'm a lucky girl," she responds. "But I think two thousand a week would be more appropriate for a generous Sugar Daddy."

Wow, he says to himself. She's no push-over. But what should I expect from such a dish. She knows how good she looks. The more I pay her, the more demanding I can be. It's well worth it. He smiles and nods.

"You drive a hard bargain, but I agree, provided you start right now."

She is more than ready to start. "I am at your command, sir."

James reaches into his pants pocket for his wallet. He counts out ten one hundred dollar bills and places them on the table beside his chair. Desire his boiling in his gut. He is harder than he has been in years.

"You are a very pretty woman," he says sincerely.

"Thank you, kind sir."

"Even though I am an older man, I still like pretty girls."

"You are not old, sir."

"I don't feel old. I want beauty around me. You have a very nice figure."

Celeste grins and straightens her back. Her manner becomes flirtatious. "I'm glad you like it. Has it helped me get this job?"

He pats the arm of his big chair, indicating she is to come sit. "It was essential, does that bother you?"

She takes three steps and perches on the arm, putting a hand on his shoulder. "No it doesn't bother me. I'm not one of those women who think men should like them only for their brains."

"Smart girl," he chuckles. "In fact part of your job will be to flaunt your beauty. If you accept my offer, I will be buying clothes and costumes for you."

"Yum. I thought I had already accepted," she says, touching his cheek.

"Say it," he orders.

Her finger traces a pattern down his neck and up to his ear. "I accept your offer to be your live-in housekeeper on a one week trial basis."

James is conscious of the pressure in his groin. He wonders if she sees the growing bulge. "Tell me how you are going to approach the job," he says, encouraging her to excite him more.

She knows what he wants to hear. "I was taught to obey my employer. You are now my employer and I will follow your instructions...to the letter."

"Good. Let's go sit on the couch."

Celeste moves to the couch and sits, pulling her feet up under her so that she can face him as he sits beside her. He traces a finger lightly down her face.

"Such nice skin you have...so smooth on your cheek and neck."

"Umm..."

"And down your throat."

"Ummmm..."

"Put your hands behind your head so that your figure will be displayed properly."

"Like this?"

"That's right. See how it makes your breasts thrust forward. You're going to burst that button on your shirt."

"Maybe you should loosen it."

"My pleasure. I think I will do the second one too."

"You're the boss..."

Celeste takes a deep breath, putting more pressure on the little buttons. Reaching out with the fingers of his right hand, James works to maneuver the first pearl disc through its hole. On the backs of his fingers he can feel the taught flesh beneath, and his stomach clenches with desire. Finally the clasp lets go. Then the second one. The sides of her blouse spring open.

He catches his breath. Smooth skin slopes into a deep valley that seems to go on forever. It has been a lifetime since he has been this close to the firm flesh of a young woman. No bra is yet visible, but he knows something must be molding her so perfectly. He places a fingertip at her throat and draws slowly down.

"I'm an explorer who has stumbled on a hidden valley," he breaths.

"So I see. Or I should say, so I feel..."

"I'm afraid all these other buttons are going to have to go."

"If you say so."

"You knew this was going to happen, didn't you?"

She looks into his hot eyes and smiles, happy to be giving him pleasure, and aware that her own arousal is building. His fingers go to work on the other buttons.

"Yes," she replies. "You made it very clear that submitting to you was part of the job. But if I didn't like you I would not have accepted."

"You don't really know me, and the job may be more than you bargained for."

"I'm not worried. I'm a quick judge of men."

"With this body I'll bet you've had lots of experience".

"A little. Oh my, you have my front totally exposed!"

"Indeed," he sighs. "Now let's see how big and firm you really are.

"Ah... That feels nice."

"Do you really need this skimpy bra?"

"It does seem restrictive."

He reaches behind and undoes the clasp. Slowly he slides her blouse and bra straps down her shoulders, letting both fall away.

"Well, well. Look at these."

"Umm..."

"So, now that you know more about this housekeeping job, do you still want it?"

"So far so good."

Lightly he slaps her tits, watching the way the flesh jiggles and sways. She arches her back and moans. "Oh my. I feel so vulnerable."

"You are going to feel a lot of things."

"So are you. Oh..., that's nice.."

"You are the answer to an old man's prayers."

"I told you that I don't see you as old".

He continues to fondle her breasts, lightly pinching and tweaking the erect nipples. "How do you see me?

She puts her head back and closes her eyes. "You are touching me like a mature man, not an old one. You have nice hands, strong but gentle. I am hoping that you will be good to me, that you will give me a measure of security as I get started in this country. I am prepared to be good to you."

"I can do that for you. But you must obey my commands, no matter how strange they may seem. Do you think you can do that?"

"Yes," she groans. "I want you to give me orders."

"Put your hands behind your head again. That's it. Whose tits are these?

"Ahhh...They are yours sir, to do with as you wish."

"Um... Nice long, stiff nipples. How does this feel?

"OOHHH..."

"How about this?"

"Ouch!.. But it hurts nice."

"And this?"

"OH GOD.."

"Tell me, Celeste, what do you think should happen to a maid when she disobeys?"

"But I have not disobeyed."

"Not yet. But what if you should?"

"Then I would expect to be punished."

"How so?"

"However my employer wished."

"Umm... You are becoming more interesting and attractive by the minute. Lean forward. Give me your lips."

She kisses him eagerly, wrapping her arms around his neck. He pulls her half onto his lap. Her skirt comes up in the process, and he slides his hand down her back, inside her panties, and over her ass. She squirms and kisses him harder. Finally he seizes her hair and pulls her head back.

"You are a hot little thing, aren't you?"

"It turns me on to please you."

"Nice, tight little ass. I like that. Stand up and drop your skirt so I can see that part of you."

"Panties too?"

"Not yet. And put your blouse back on, without the bra and without buttoning it. Having some covering is sexier than having none. Together we will browse the internet to find scanty attire for my new housekeeper."

"Oh goodie. How's this?"

She poses in front of him, showing off her trim hips and slender legs. Her skirt is on the floor, and her blouse hangs open, barely concealing her nipples. He sees the dampness on her black panties.

"Very nice. But in the future you must always wear high heels."

He grabs her ass and pulls her into him, burying his face in her stomach. She moans and comes up on her toes, encouraging his mouth lower. He kisses and inhales her.

"Ahhh, it's been so long," he mouths against her. "You are a flower. I am going to so enjoy having you as my housekeeper."

"If I am a flower, you should pluck me."

"By God!"

He gets to his feet, still holding her ass. She wraps her legs around him as he carries her through the door toward the bedroom.

End of Chapter 1. Good comments and votes will inspire another chapter.