Sugar Daddy Contract

Story Info
Sign this and become my sugar baby/slave.
756 words
4.23
62.8k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suggar daddy contract

The following is a contract that I developed for myself, hoping that one day I would find someone who is daring enough to sign it with me. Possibly it is an inspiration for all writers of domination, submission, sugar daddy or slave stories. Or it might even inspire you to find someone that you would want to sign this contract for?

I,                            (insert name), born in                         (insert place) on                      (insert date) (forthwith: ‘sugar baby’)
accept                            (insert name), born in                               (insert place) on                         (insert date) (forthwith: ‘sugar daddy’) as my sugar daddy, subject to the terms outlined below.

1) Sugar daddy pays for (please tick/strike out as appropriate):
-     Accommodation
-     Lodging
-     University fees
-     Clothes
-     Shoes
-     Lingerie
-     Sex toys
-     Vacations
-     Beauty expenses (such as hairdresser, make-up, manicure, waxing, tanning)
-     Fitness club subscription
-     Body enhancements (operations, tattoos, piercings)
-     All expenses
-     All expenses during our time together

2) Sugar daddy provides for additional monthly pocket money of                (insert sum).

3) Sugar daddy provides for an additional savings account, with monthly instalments of                (insert sum).

4) Sugar daddy transfers             % (insert percentage) of his monthly income to sugar baby.

5) Sugar baby provides the following services (strike out as appropriate):
-     Spending at least               (insert number) hours per week with sugar daddy, with or without sexual services.
-     Cleaning sugar daddy’s house naked every             (insert number) week.
-     Cooking for sugar daddy naked every               (insert timeframe).
-     Giving sugar daddy the right to choose which clothes are bought.
-     Modelling all clothes and lingerie bought with sugar daddy’s money.
-     Giving sugar daddy the right to choose which clothes are worn (or not) at all times/at all times spent together
-     Giving sugar daddy the right to choose what the outcome of all paid beauty expenses should be
-     Giving sugar daddy the right to veto/choose body enhancements (operations, tattoos, piercings)
-     Giving sugar daddy the right to permanently mark her as his property in a visible/non-visible spot in a matter chosen by her/by him, including piercing/tattoo/branding.
-     Giving sugar daddy a key to the apartment provided with limited/unlimited access.
-     Living with sugar daddy.
-     Offering sexual intercourse whenever required/whenever both wish to engage/at least      (insert time frame or frequency), including (strike out as appropriate): Sex toy play, oral, vaginal, anal, double penetration (or more), being tied up, being blindfolded, with the safe word     (insert here) or without a veto, in private, in swinger situations, in public, (exclusively) with sugar daddy, (exclusively) with other people when sugar daddy is present, (exclusively) with the same sex when sugar daddy is present.
-     Sugar baby agrees to being shown to other people in private/in public in a way determined by sugar daddy.

6) Right transfers (strike out as appropriate):
-     Sugar baby agrees to give sugar daddy the right to sell his rights to others.
-     Sugar daddy must/must not protect the identity of sugar baby during their interactions.
-     Sugar baby agrees to photos/videos being taken during their interactions and owns/ceases her rights, in particular copyrights and distribution rights to these documentations.
-     Sugar baby transfers her right to sexual consent to sugar daddy.
-     Sugar baby transfers her right to political maturity to sugar daddy.
-     Sugar baby transfer her right to medical consent to sugar daddy.
-     Sugar baby transfers her right to legal consent to sugar daddy (with the exception of terminating this agreement).
-     Sugar baby transfer her right to make decisions to sugar daddy (with the exception of terminating this agreement).
-     Sugar baby agrees to give sugar daddy the right to transfer his rights to others.

7) Sugar baby understands that this agreement is/is not an exclusive agreement. She therefore can/cannot accept other sugar daddies/men in her life.

8) Sugar daddy understands that this agreement is/is not an exclusive agreement. He therefore can/cannot support other sugar babies.

9) This agreement lasts as long as both parties seem fit.
a) In the first                                   (insert time frame), the agreement can not be terminated.
b) Thereafter, it can be terminated by the sugar baby at any moment without any right to further payment after termination.
c) The sugar daddy can terminate the contract with a 3 months notice and has to pay above mentioned expenses for the remaining 3 months, even if no service is provided anymore.

9) Outside of these stipulated terms, sugar baby ceases any rights to further donations in kind or in monetary terms, unless given voluntarily by sugar daddy.

10) Outside of these stipulated terms, sugar daddy ceases any rights to further services, unless given voluntarily by sugar baby.

Both parties declare they signed this contract by free will. Both parties declare they are of legal age and legal consent.

Understood and signed
                         (Date),                                   (Place)


Sugar Baby


Sugar Daddy