Sugar Daddy's Delight Vol. 01

Story Info
Others are affected when life is as good as it gets.
16.6k words
20.8k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/06/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
c1992w
c1992w
536 Followers

Author's foreword: Warning: if you read this both reconciliation and a new love awaits: please move on and read someone else's submission if you will be offended. As usual a reader cannot 'get it up' with my room-temperature sex descriptions and I use multisyllabic words to express my POV of life in general both in the story and the dialogue. I am pleasantly surprised that I have as many readers as I do, frankly, and thanks to you, and especially those who make constructive comments - public and private. Also thanks to Literotica for providing a forum so wannabe writers like me can learn to write!

*****

Martin Caldwell was a 55 year old, divorced father of two grown children, fit, and a successful salesman of Machine tools and controls to specialty manufacturers. He traveled at least 25,000 miles per year. His former wife complained that his extensive traveling was the cause of their love growing cold and her subsequently falling in love with someone else.

Of course, it was painful to him and even more so for their oldest daughter, 23 who was pregnant with her second child at the time of the big family explosion - his son-in-law even talked his wife into breaking off relations with her mother, and so far she refused to even visit her Mom.

This stunningly beautiful daughter, Susan Caldwell Feinberg, was one of those children born to make visitors ohh and awe at just seeing her. She grew up taking many sport type lessons but only excelled in Ballet. By her senior year in high-school she would entertain friends by standing on her toes effortlessly or raising her leg forward so that she could touch her nose with her leg. But she had no interest in college or professional dancing and just wanted to be a housewife. Jerry Feinberg came along and she became Susan Feinberg. Until her belly was big from carrying their first baby she looked as if she well could have been a dancer for the New York City Ballet.

Their playboy son, Marcus (Mark) Caldwell, was a recent college graduate, almost 22 years old and, by way of contrast with his sister, took the parents breakup in stride. Marcus was tall, handsome and Pussy-whipped. He visited both his father and his mother regularly - but only for a moment when on his way to somewhere else. Martin had pulled strings to get his son a management trainee position in his company after college graduation.

Martin's ex-wife, Helen Caldwell, also mid-50s, was a self made woman

selling high end and farm real estate. She was svelte and a top closer in the North Texas area. Like most driven people, she had only a few friends and none were close. She had very much loved her husband and children at one time but even then never quite backed off from incessantly thinking about 'the next sale.'

By the time the four person conference was held in his wife's divorce attorney's office, Martin's male ego pain had eased mostly so that the negotiations went through rather smoothly. His wife only wanted half of all assets, and reluctantly, agreed to pay half of the few remaining family debts as well. She wanted no future money or retirement funds of her husbands and her mantra during the meeting was entirely, 'Lets get this over with as this conference is costing me money!"

Eight months after the divorce Martin found himself bored but financially better off with each passing month. He hopped bars and and recovery groups as he tried to find an interesting date, but nothing worked. And then there were the co-workers who insisted that they could fix him up with the next Mrs.Caldwell, but nothing ever materialized there either.

So, he paid his stiff fee for a 'Sugar Daddy' meet up site membership and began perusing the personal profiles of the college aged young ladies in the DFW Mid-Cities area who might be compatible, beautiful and who was looking to barter pussy for college money. This meant that he was looking for someone whose view of life was such that college loans sucked for that special lady! At first he summarily rejected the beautiful ladies because their profiles described someone completely not his type. He kept looking for the elusive beauty who might fit his win-win personality. He was shocked at just how few there were.

There was, however, a plain looking lady who was exactly what he wanted, personality wise. He was reluctant to meet her because she was frankly 'country' looking. But the two kept a stream of emails flowing to each other. Her name was Dimple Washington. He was crazy about his pen-pal at one level but kept thinking, "For 50 thousand dollars a year, I should be able to get 'Helen of Troy into my bed.'" He kept making dates with beauties in his search while he wrote and received long pointed emails to Dimple Washington.

Today, for example, one year after the divorce was granted, one such beauty sat across from him. Martin slumped in a Starbucks easy chair listening to a young lady drone on and on about how she wanted to 'make a difference in the world' after college. He had made a date with her because her profile was ambiguous, but that she just might be worth a latte to hear her out. In five minutes he was bored stiff, but he felt generous and good, physically and mentally, and offered the courtesy of hearing her out. The fly-paper that attracted the lady was Martin's money, but she was hopelessly unable to grasp what kind of man Martin was. He mused while she yakked, "I have money in the bank tax-free because I bought a modest condo with my share of the proceeds from the sale of our spacious home and acreage. I can do better than this!"

Martin's profile had said in part, 'Successful gentleman seeks suitable coed...' While the lady sitting across from him talked non-stop, he continued to think with no facial expression, "You certainly look like a million dollars, Bitch, but a scatterbrain dedicated to fixing the planet can't possibly make the cut. Whew! Someone is going to spend a whole lot of time with you, poor creature, and my problems don't seem so major by comparison."

At a lull in her talking, he had forgotten her name, but said, "I am interviewing a number of college coeds, Miss. What I am really looking for is a compatible person who will keep my house clean, prepare some meals when I am in town,

and of course be my Squeeze in a committed relationship for the duration of the contract interval we agree to. There, of course, will be plenty of time to be a full time student. At the end of the day the successful candidate doesn't have to borrow money for the coming year's college expense and we will provide each other with... companionship."

After the chatter went on and on he cut in and said, "You are a stunningly beautiful woman at 19 and I certainly can see why your high school student body voted you 'most beautiful,' so I will remember that when making my choice within the next week."

After a few more wasted moments of chit-chat that even involved a desperately strong sexual 'come-on' on the candidate's part, Martin said, "Thanks for coming out and please take this cab fare as a token of my appreciation," as he pressed twenty dollars into her hand.

The salesman went home and put a TV dinner into the oven and logged on to his Sugar Daddy account to see

if more nibbles had happened in the last 24-hours. There were none who were interesting. In desperation for companionship he finally made an appointment with his long time Sugar-daddy pen pal, Dimple, for the next late afternoon.

When she walked into Starbucks, Martin was, frankly, shocked. This young lady did, in fact, look ugly compared to the others. But he persevered since she had so many characteristics he wanted in a relationship - including a bottom line drive to be successful. She had kept suggesting a meet up and he kept refusing until this afternoon.

Martin Caldwell sat across from an iconoclastic young lady dressed in a spring chill running suit - her top was wet with sweat. (By way of contrast, the others had been dressed to the Nines.) It was her firm body and tall proud frame with a vanishingly small fat content in her skin that captured his attention - he could have sworn he saw a statue of her body in an Athens Museum once. After five minutes of in-person greeting and introductory chatting the first substantive thing Martin asked of her was, "May I touch your arm?"

She smiled and said, "Of course. Go right ahead."

Afterwards he replied, "Just like I thought, your tiny arm feels like a steel pipe. You obviously are fit, just like you said."

A big smile broke out on her face and she replied, "Thank you, Martin, your compliment made my day."

Feeling at once relaxed he said, "Please tell me more about yourself and convince me that, indeed, you don't lie - ever."

"O.K. Here goes: I am 19 and just finished my college junior year on a Petroleum Engineering degree plan. So far I carry a 3.94 GPA and work very long hours to do that. I am from a painfully poor family and transferred from a a community college here for this past school year. I paid for my first two years with savings and summer work and help from my poor Dad. I paid for this year's expenses with Student Loans and I shudder to think that the loan repayment will be brutal.

I was a track star in a small East Texas high-school and I stay fit as well by adding strength training more now than I did."

Martin chuckled, "I can tell easily, Dimple, to say the least. How did you fund day to day expenses during this past year? Savings? Money from home? or what?"

"First the loan amounts exceeded tuition, books, and Dorm residence costs. My Dad has a second, part-time job and he sends me a few dollars when he can. Right now I live out of a suitcase with 3 other girls in an apartment house and I am desperate to move out. I will get another series of loans for the coming year soon if you choose not to buy my services. Then I will move back into the Dorm to begin my Senior year."

As she talked, Martin was impressed by her eye contact and habit of telling simple truths - for example, she had run 4 miles to this coffee shop from her apartment mostly not believing a 'Martin Caldwell' with whom she had been corresponding for four months could be for real. Although she was not

the raving beauty who he was seeking, her mind was focused 24/7 on her goals.

Her personality completely overwhelmed him. He reasoned, "She has the wherewithal to succeed in a world of mostly old-boy engineers. I also believe she is committed to telling truth." He made a sudden judgement call and asked, "Have you had dinner?"

She replied and said, "No."

"Please have dinner with me, Miss Dimple. I will drive you to your apartment and wait in the car while you dress to go out. O.K.?"

Dimple had a big smile on her face but was thinking, "I just met this person but if he is a masher I could break his arm easily and he sure does seem like a nice calm person who has it together." Then she said to her companion, "O.K. And thanks I am famished after my third run in the past seven days for a total of 20 miles."

Martin waited in his car in her apartment house visitor parking area. He said to himself, "This is not coming down the way I envisioned it. I am the money bags and she is supposed to 'sell me on her.' But she has sold herself to me and I am waiting for her like waiting for a date. But she is so real, and she, like all those with extreme ability I have met have a magic about them. I have become the suitor of a plain looking woman, albeit one who reeks with mental and physical health and who is driven to succeed. This is going to be a fun experience. I just know it!"

He heard a tapping on the driver side window and he clicked the door unlocked and Dimple got in, moving gracefully just like a lady. Her green dress was the best possible color she could have picked to make herself as pretty as she could be. Her make up had been lightly applied, but it made her skin look as if there were no imperfections at all. Martin said, "You're shockingly pretty when you are dressed up and wearing make up, Dimple, compared to being dressed in running clothes. Are you popular with men?"

She thought of the underlying question in his mind and replied, "Mr. Caldwell, you are not getting a virgin so if that is your goal I will just say good night before we start."

Martin felt like he had been smacked with a club and asked, "When did you learn that I like bluntness and directness, along with truthfulness?"

She replied, "Well, in one of your emails, I guess. Besides that I am riding in your 80 thousand dollar luxury vehicle and you are wearing a coat that must have cost you a week's pay for me, so I reason that you are successful and must stay focused 24/7 in order to rise above the crowd like you have. People like you walk away from those who dance and fence with words. I damn sure will not ever be guilty of that as life is too short for such nonsense."

Her words slapped him in the face again because he had wished to meet a straight shooter for twenty years, and here she was. But, his only response was a big smile. He started the car and said, "I hope you like steak because I am in the mood for that."

"Hello! I am, too."

Over dinner she discussed two movies and two books that influenced her more than any others and the more she talked the more she talked herself into a contract with Martin, without even trying. Her shocking attitude was, 'I don't need you - you need me - though that definitely not the case - financially, anyway.' Both told corny jokes and political jokes and laughed raucously. At the end of the dinner - and Martin was amazed further that she ate a 12-ounce steak, potato, and a full plate from the salad bar as if it were a snack - her host said, "I am going to have a desert wine, and you are going to save me money because you are too young to drink! Hooray for me!" They both roared with laughter.

Much later he pulled his car back into the same visitor slot of her apartment complex as before. He pulled out an unsigned 'contract' and gave it to her. He said, "I need two character references I can call in your home town. In the mean time this contract says in plain language that for a sum we will determine later, you will take care of my property, be my companion, and we will be each other's exclusive sex toy for the next twelve plus months. Please study it and pencil in the sum of the tuition, fees, books, and labs you expect and any objections you might have to a part of the document. The University shuttle bus stops one block from my condo so transportation will not be an issue. I will cover your food and health insurance for this interval as well."

After Dimple gave him a sheet of paper with the character references listed she said, "I will do some calculations tonight and make some entries and hope to see you again soon, Martin."

He smiled and said, "I am in the office tomorrow and I will park here about 5:30 and lets talk. Will that work for you, Dimple?"

"Yes, perfectly. I will see you tomorrow," as she opened her side door to get out and shook his hand. She continued, "and thanks for your engaging conversation and a wonderful dinner." She disappeared into the dark.

As he drove home Martin felt like he was enjoying an exciting dream and his energy level seemed boundless. Arriving home he played some Viennese waltz music and danced around his living room. In a sales meeting the following day the VP-Sales manager even commented, "Everybody note that Martin is in a good mood today. Again his sales totals have beaten everyone else's for the past quarter but this is the first time he has been this elated. The production manager even told me that

he and Martin and the customer video conferenced and worked through a solution to the last screw up we did to their order. The customer was even chuckling before the conversation ended." Applause followed.

Back in his office he got rousing recommendations from both of Dimple's character references - one said she took 100 percent care of two youngsters for a full week in the children's home while the parents were vacationing and the other said that she tutored the kids who lived 'on the Westside' in math and science. After hearing this his elation and desire to soon see her even grew more than before.

At 5:20 he sat in her same apartment parking slot as before and waited. He saw her coming and clicked open the lock and felt his smile grow larger to match hers. She sat down beside him and handed over the 'contract' with all the fields penciled in, plus she had signed it in ink. After some greetings, Martin studied the sheet of paper and noting her bottom line cost was within his budget, he said, "Care to drive over to look at your new temporary home?"

"Oh, yes."

The two walked into Martin's condo and she consciously gasp and held on to the gentleman's arm. His home was

spotlessly clean and the owner said, "A cleaning service comes every other week to clean up - I will be discontinuing that service now that you are here." He showed her his entertainment system and book case.

Suddenly she pointed to a book she had already described as the most influential she had ever read and said, "That book explains exactly how you have managed to arrive at middle age successful with no loose ends untied. I have hit the jack pot, Martin!"

The next was a small bedroom with a 'bow-flex' strength training machine and a cardio stepper sitting along side it. There were also some free-weights and a bench. The next bedroom was used as an office in that it had a desk and his digital equipment. A printer sat on a locked file cabinet. Martin

said, "Dimple, feel free to use my office for your studies or the dining room table in my absence. I have a book case in storage to house your books when they are not with you."

There were two portraits on the wall. He said, "The first is of my daughter Susan and her husband and my two smiling grandchildren. Martin said, "She is my pride and joy - and has managed to remain consumed with love four years after meeting her chemist husband." Pointing to the second, he said, "This is my 'Charged-Off' son who fancies himself as the worlds greatest lover. He will make a run at seducing you, knowing that we met via the Sugar Daddy site. But he very often bobs his head at windmills so I just ask that you tolerate him when you meet him. He is struggling at an entry level job with my company while tip-toeing around sexual harassment charges. Dimple, I am not proud of him."

She replied, "I can understand why, Martin."

The lady gasp quietly when they walked into the large master bedroom with a kingsize bed along one wall. Above the headboard of the bed was a muriel like painting of the skyline of New York City.

She could only say, "Breath taking! Going there is close to the top of my 'things to do before I die' list. He chuckled and said laughingly, "Stick with me kid, we will go there long before you die! I fly to New Jersey about 3 times per year and we will combine a pleasure and business trip

together. I love the Met Opera and occasionally a musical appears that interests me."

Continuing the tour he said, "The bottom three drawers of that chest there are for your things." He held her hand and they walked into the closet that showed his clothes hanging on only one side. He said, "You may use the other side entirely."

Once again, the look on Dimple's face was as if she had just confronted the real Santa Clause. She said, "I am certain I will be waking from this dream shortly."

In the bathroom off the master bedroom, Martin showed her how to use the water jets in the tub. He said, "Maybe this will make you feel better after a very long run."

After showing her the foodstuffs and pots and pans and dishes, they sat in the living room. He asked, "Still want to spend the next 12 plus months with me?"

c1992w
c1992w
536 Followers