Sugar Daddy's Delight Vol. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While awaiting the shuttle bus back to the condo her cell phone rang and it was Mark Caldwell. She said to herself, "I haven't heard from him since the Christmas Party. What could he want?" She answered, "Greetings, Mark."

"Dimple, I would like to know what happens to you after the official degree awarding ceremony for the School of Engineering on June 3rd?"

"Well, the very next day there is a trade show in Stockholm. Martin will fly there after the ceremony and we will have said one last good bye as lovers that morning. I plan to take a taxi to the bus station the next morning and go home. I will spend time with Mom and Dad. On the 7th I will know where I am going and will fly to where ever that is - Shell has many leases in the Permian Basin, by the way, so I may wind up being your neighbor as an entry-level Area Engineer for that major oil firm."

Mark replied forcefully with a bass voice, "I have a couple of weeks of vacation and hereby volunteer to to do two things. First, I would take you out dining and dancing at the four seasons after you say your final goodbye to Dad and get your diploma. Afterward I would deliver you back to his condo.

"The second thing I would like to do is to pick you and your luggage up outside Dad's condo on the morning of the fourth. I will then drive us to your home town and deliver you to your parents' home. I would say goodbye at that point."

"But Mark, you can not have any fun in a town whose population is 2610. You should enjoy your annual leave. I don't want to owe you anything - although transporting me and my gear would help a whole lot."

"Please Dimple, we would wow them on the upscale dance floor again (they have a small combo that provides dance music). You have my absolute promise that except when dancing I will keep my hands to myself! You are completely safe from my advances!"

Dimple paused for a moment and remembered how she dearly loved dancing with Mark because he was so skilled a leader. She also considered that all eyes were on them often at the Christmas Party. But the last thing she wanted to do now was to get involved with any kind of sex, especially kinky sex - e.g., her new lover wanting her because her former lover was his Dad.

But, she reasoned that the new division was a success and Mark really did play a crucial role in making that happen. She said to herself, "I am convinced that he has turned a curve! I also believe I was instrumental in getting him started pulling himself together - although it certainly was not my intention." She said, "Mark, I am not concerned that you might make an unwanted advance on me - you know I might break off your arm and beat you over the head with it if you did - but I hesitate to get involved in any way with you so soon after saying goodbye to a man from whom I must wean myself." After a long pause while Marked waited patiently for a reply, she continued, "O.K., Mark. I will not pack my one black party dress so we can go out the night of the 3rd to celebrate my graduation."

——-

In the early morning of June third, Martin and Dimple's coupling was so intense until all the cover was on the floor and sheets were dampened. After it was over, Martin said, "That was our Swan-Song, wasn't it?"

She smiled and said, "Yes. Have you gotten your money's worth for the past 13 months?"

"Heh heh Its the best purchase I ever made. What can I say but lucky me and thank you, dear Dimple?"

"Martin, there is a part of me that says, let's extend the relationship a few months, but we both need to get on with our lives no matter what our passions say."

He chuckled and said, "Yes, you are right. My ex-wife and my son will be at your ceremony this afternoon and she will drive me to the airport in my car afterwards - with just that in mind - and then pick me up at the airport when I return. I have asked my son, Mark, to drop you off here so that you can finish packing for your trip home tomorrow. After you lock the house for the last time tomorrow just dispose of the key."

"Thank you for breaking it off like a man, Martin. I am confident you will learn to enjoy your wife's or one of her equal's company again."

He said, "Yes, I am a changed man and being around her might once again be a pleasure. But for you, I do hope there is at least one young man in the world who will deserve you - I know you want a family badly. Whoever you choose will be a champion! Congratulations to him in advance."

———

The last time Martin saw his lover was when she walked across the stage to get the framed document. Afterwards he and his ex-wife left the hall hurriedly since he had to get to the airport. At the airport she pulled up near curb-side check in and Martin squeezed her hand. He said, "Helen, is there anyway we can learn to enjoy each others company after all that has happened in the past two years?"

She was afraid to say anything for fear her tears would overwhelm her. She reached over and kissed him firmly on the cheek. She finally could say only, "GET before you miss your flight, sell a lot of widgets at the show, and please hurry home to me afterwards."

Martin stood on the curb stunned as he watched her drive away after he had sat his bags down for check-in. It dawned on him that down deep where it really matters he had missed his wife, badly.

——-

Dimple Washington, BSPE, number three in her class, was wearing her one little black dress and putting on the final touches of her make up when the door bell rang. She went there and opened it when in stepped Mark. He was wearing a Botany 500 suit and looked better than she could remember him ever looking. In fact she had to restrain herself from just touching him because of his extreme handsomeness. More dangerously, he was a younger model of his Dad, whom she already missed. Conflicting feelings raged inside her mind.

She smiled and said, "Let me get my wrap and we can go." While driving, she talked dancing so she would not convey how destabilizing the appearance of him was to her. The handsome couple dressed to the nines, riding in a rented luxury sports car, while laughing and making small talk, was a perfect picture of 'love in bloom' - almost. Even the valet park attendant smiled broadly at both as if the laughing couple radiated unearthly joy."

Both would remember later the dinner and the dancing, where several times the other patrons stopped to watch them dance, and cheered wildly for their skills on the dance floor. Later when both would be eating tough steaks, they would remember this meal where the meat melted in their mouths.

At the door of his father's condo at the end of the evening, both fought to keep their hands off each other. But she kissed him on the cheek and said, "Thank you, Mark. You still up to driving me to East Texas tomorrow?"

"Yes. Nine fifteen right here ready to load your gear, right?"

She smiled, "Yes. Goodnight."

Mostly silence pervaded the car during the two plus hour drive to East Texas the following morning. It was as if both knew separation was coming. Dimple recalled that last night's dreams had been about Mark, not his Dad. The former playboy had spent a night fraught with fitful sleep and had had a wet dream where he took Dimple from the rear. Worse, both knew the end for Mark and her was near just like it had been for his Dad and her. Back in the expensive car, she expected to be sent to Scotland while he expected to double his efforts to sell the oil well controllers in West Texas.

The matter was made worse when the sports car pulled up in front of a small wooden residence, badly in need of repairs and paint sitting on a yard that even more so needed work. Her 40 something Mom and Dad insisted on hugging his neck and pumping his hand in welcome. They insisted that Mark come in, erroneously thinking that he was Dimple's benefactor. The contrast was overwhelming psychologically, as the couple WAS in love but both were on the verge of separation as they pursued their separate careers. The mental baggage that both struggled with occupied their attention as well.

Dimple kept urging Mark to leave her parent's home after her things were unloaded, and so he shook hands and stuttered his goodbye to all three. At the time, Dimple thought this would be the last she ever saw of him.

The End.

Epilogue: On the 7th, three days later, Mark lay on a crowded sandy beach in Galveston. He had bar-hopped hoping to meet someone to displace Dimple's omnipresence but it was not to be. Two nights he had even returned to his hotel room early to study technical manuals he had brought because the bar scene was at once noisy and distasteful to him. Lying on the sand today he contemplated saving a large chunk of each dollar he earned so that he could afford the lifestyle that his Dad and Mom had slowly built for themselves over the years.

His cell phone rang and it was Dimple.

"Greetings, Ms Washington!"

"Mark, my assignment is the Permian Basin with a start date of the 15th. Personnel thinks that it will be for at least a two-year duration!"

Trying not to slobber into the phone while feeling, but not sounding, his intense excitement, he said "That is great, Dimple!"

She asked, "Want to pick me up at the Midland Airport and then rent and install me in that extra bedroom you talked about that you have in your spacious apartment?"

Shaking by now, he said, "I wouldn't trust anyone else to pick you up or put you up. Hurry to West Texas!"

She gave him the flight particulars and said, "You also need to take me to a dealership so I can buy a car."

The statement was like a pressure value opening and he laughed, instantly relaxed, and said, "Heh heh I drive a company car and my sedan sits idle. I will rent it to you cheap - one dollar per year!"

"You are too kind, Mark, and I have missed you for the past three days and really look forward to arriving in Midland." She broke the circuit.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
IndyOnIndyOnabout 6 years ago
HaHa....Again....

"For what its worth, Megan, any 'turnaround' I have done or will do is because you were the catalyst! Thanks." The compliment made her feel wonderful, and there was nothing more that needed to be said."

Who is Megan? s/b Dimple....LOL...still seeing if we are paying attention?

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 8 years ago
Great story...different...but great

Not your usual story. The characters are complex and compelling while the plot is superb. The wife did cheat, but only one time and truly regretted having done so. That made her a cheater, but not to the extent that a husband could not forgive her, at least in my opinion, if he honestly loved her and she did not repeat her cheating. In the story the husband did not know she cheated so he would only have to deal with a ex who, as far as he knew, only split with him because they had grown apart. Does that condone what she did, no it doesn't. That said could I see them reconnecting, yes. The fact that the companion and the son connected was a nice touch. The son got his life in order and if they joined in a relationship then everyone could benefit from her continued presence in their lives. She was written as one of those special people who just bring out the best in those around them. All in all an excellent story and very well written as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I didn't vote

I got through page 2. For starters any female statue in the Athens museum (Athens Greece) would not look lean and muscular. They went for the softer look.

That said I found the dialog stiff and awkward. I don't remember this in your other stories, so maybe you are getting better. After page 2, I lost interest.

Probably just me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
well written i really enjoyed i.

it is my fantasy put to words. right down to the kids & grandkids

WAFOLD52WAFOLD52almost 9 years ago

i would like to comment that i enjoyed this story. it kept me entertained thru every sentence. i am very interested in follow-ups but i do not see how you can no any better. i look forward to reading anything you post in the future

Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Promise Promises are meant to be kept.in Romance
An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
The Unicorn An average guy. A retired model worth millions. Can it work?in Loving Wives
Charity Begins Next Door Life isn't fair. So when you fight back, fight dirty.in Romance
Irish Eyes His love was betrayed, what next.in Romance
More Stories