Sugar Is Definitely Sweet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you Vanessa," "Not sure why because we don't know each other but I do."

I had always been careful when it came to sex and never had sex before knowing the person for at least three months, but when Sugar looked at me I made up my mind and let the towel drop. He stood slowly and walked over to me. Holding my waist with both hands and gently brushing his fingers along the top of my ass. Then he kissed me. Not like earlier, this time his tongue did a slow dance with mine and he probed into my mouth gently, causing my juices to start flowing. Then he lifted his hands to cup my breast and I had to control my breathing as I felt an orgasm building. This was insane I never came from just a touch before but I could feel myself on the edge. Sugar backed up a little and then bent forward until he was nibbling my right breast and I crashed. My orgasm hit me with a force. My hips bucked rapidly and I moaned openly as he fed on my breasts. Once I calmed enough, Sugar took me over to his bed and lay me down. Then he leaned over me, and started trailing light kisses over my stomach, creating a pathway to my cunt. I wasn't sure I wanted him to continue but I didn't want him to stop and I gasped as he kissed my inner thigh and spread my legs further apart.

I could feel my moistness and I closed my eyes as Sugar took my clit in his mouth and nibbled on it. I knew I had to be dying because I had never felt anything like this before. He continued licking and sucking until he spread my pussy lips apart and drove his tongue into my hot wet centre. I could feel my climax building again and I just knew something was wrong because I had never come so much at one time. Sugar must have sensed my excitement because he stopped sucking my cunt and crawled back up to my face. He looked at me asking me with his eyes if I was ok and to show my response I lifted my arms to his head and pulled him forward taking his lips to mine and tasting my cunt juices on his lips. It was delicious, his tongue and my juices. I got light headed by the combination and barely registered that he was reaching for a condom on his night stand. When he was about to put it on I held his hand and whispered "not yet" and I rolled him unto his back and started a trail of kisses of my own down to his penis. He was well endowed and thick veins ran smoothly along his shaft and a purple head stared at me.

His male scent was exotic and I smelt him for a long time before I let my tongue swirl over his head. I wet the tip of his penis first then I started slowly working my way down his length. He tasted good and I felt him trying to restrain himself from thrusting into my mouth. I was teasing him by sucking him till his hips gyrated in a slow circle then stopping before he could climax. When I knew he needed it as much as I did I took the condom from him and slipped it on leaving him on his back and climbing on top of him until I eased my cunt down slowly over his shaft. He made a sound like an animal of sorts and he held my hips steady until he could control himself. He called me "cricket" over and over until he was ready and he released me to start my ride to pleasure. In this position his dick filled my cunt completely and I felt him hot and throbbing in my cunt. I continued to ride him until we had a good pace going and I knew I would come again and this one would be better than ever before. I felt it building in my toes and travel to my cunt. Sugar was pumping me hard now and I was screaming at him begging him to fuck me till I died. I knew we both wouldn't last much longer and I allowed myself to go. My orgasm wracked my body with jerks and I cried out with pleasure. I didn't recognise the husky voice as mine but I knew it was and as I came I felt my juice running down slowly. Sugar looked satisfied that I was done and then he pumped into me a few more times and I felt him come. Stream after stream of cum was being pumped from his body and I felt him go weak under me. I was exhausted and fell atop of him drained.

I didn't know I fell asleep and he must've fallen asleep too because the next thing I knew was that I was naked and cold and spooned against Sugar whose head was at the nape of my neck and his gentle breathing caused a tickling feeling. As I shifted he woke up and started laying light kisses on my neck working his way to my face and I turned so that we faced each other and he looked deeply into my eyes and then kissed me. I was turned on again. I couldn't believe it. I wanted to make love to this man again. The kiss intensified and before I knew it Sugar was rubbing my clit and dipping his fingers in cunt. The condom was gone and it looked like he had cleaned up while I was sleeping. After a few minutes I heard the sucking noises of his fingers and my wet cunt and the scent of sex started to fill my nostrils, intensifying my desires. I found his erection and slowly stroked it amazed at how quickly it grew to full size in my hands. I kept stroking him till I couldn't hold back and begged him to fuck me.

"Sugar I don't know you but you gotta fuck me now," "I'm not sure how you're doing this to me but make me come please." "Fuck me now."

He didn't need much more than that and before I knew it he was inside me. Stretching my cunt and touching places never touched before. He sucked my nipples and kissed me but this time the love making was fast paced. Unlike before, we both wanted to move hard against each other. I felt him wringing screams from my throat and I clawed at his arms as waves of pleasure washed over me. I felt like I was having an out of body experience as his penis throbbed and my cunt contracted against his massive intrusion. I didn't know this man but I felt as if I loved him. For some reason unknown to me I felt connected to this stranger who was pumping into me and taking me to heaven over and over again. He lasted longer this time and by the time I felt my climax building all my nerve endings were awoken. I screamed that I was coming and in this position it was easy for Sugar to reach my clit and he squeezed gently. That was all it took. I came hard. Thrashing under his weight as I felt myself blacking out from over stimulation. When I came around Sugar was still over me. He wasn't pumping hard anymore just gentle strokes and I realised he hadn't come yet. He asked me if I was alright and I smiled and said yes and to prove to him that I was I began to move my hips vigorously edging him to climax. He started to pump faster in me stretching my cunt to its limit, and then he slammed into me and made a guttural sound that sounded more like pain than pleasure. As he came he sprayed rope after rope of semen into the new condom he had slipped on. I was amazed by the amount of semen he sprayed out after our earlier session. He rolled next to me and I listened to his heavy breathing while we both stared at the ceiling for a long time. It was getting late and he was the first to talk.

"You ok cricket?"

"I'm confused Sugars," "I've never done anything like this before"

"Me neither"

"You must think I'm loose"

"I know you're not a loose girl." "Jay talks about you all the time and I actually thought you were a prude"

"I'm not a prude but I can't explain today."

"That's ok because neither can I."

"So what happens now?"

"Honestly cricket I'm not sure but the choice is yours so whatever you want to happen will happen"

"I want to go back to the house," "it's getting late."

"Ok, let's go"

The drive back was filled with silence and when we got to the house everyone was outside "liming". My mom and aunt were drinking beers and Jay was at the table with his friends playing cards. Sugar helped me get my stuff and walked me upstairs. I wasn't surprised when he walked straight into the bedroom with me since I noticed he was more at home here than me. What did surprise me was that he closed the door behind us and slowly tugged me into his arms. He kissed me gently and he held my waist as if he didn't want to let go. When we broke apart he started talking rapidly. He told me about his parents, his childhood and schools, how he met Jay, why he broke up with his baby mama and after all that he stated simply "I wasn't looking for someone because I wanted a break from relationships and I haven't really thought this through yet and I don't even know if you have someone," "but I wanna get to know you if you want to know me"

I was still confused but I knew there had to be something special about a man who could drive me insane in less than a day so I tiptoed and gave him a deep kiss before breaking apart and whispering "see you tomorrow Sugars." He smiled, gave me one last peck and walked out. I heard his car start and shortly after I heard Jay heckling him about leaving while they were gambling. As he rolled out the driveway I started wondering what my next day of vacation would be like with lots and lots of Sugar.

12