Sugar Momma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her fear subsided and her lust grew to replace it Julia finally had a moment for her mind to catch up on her thoughts, only now able to admire the beauty Tali had spent the day creating.

Her hair had been cut and styled expertly, as she knew it would be, one-half of her hair shoulder length, glossy and black as night with bright red highlights, the other half had been shaved to her skull where it parted. Her clothes were skimpy but expensive, dark colours contrasting with her pale skin and the blazing patches of red, all emphasizing her figure where it needed showing. Her legs were covered in black and red striped thigh highs, the rest barely covered with a criminally short but flared skirt.

Tali leaned down and let lines of her spit fall from her pursed black gloss lips onto the swelling cock, massaging it into Julia's shaft with soft, deft fingers, the girl eager than most Julia had come across.

"W-what about you?" Julia asked between soft pants, chewing her full soft lip as Tali worked her now glistening cock.

Tali, still holding the cock with one hand moved up slightly, reaching under her skirts to move her silky black underwear to the side of her smooth hairless pussy, rubbing the slick head of Julia's engorged cock against and between her plush pussy lips, "A-ah... Don't worry about me, I'm already wet..."

Julia saw stars as Tali proved her point, urging her hips down and taking the woman's massive white cock into the pink, hot tightness of her young pussy.

"Ooh fuck Julia, how are you so big..." Tali said, to herself more than anyone as she worked her hips forward and backwards, pushing herself lower, letting gravity work the massive shaft into the welcoming heat of her cunt.

"T-tali..." Julia breathed, watching as her cock vanished inside the teenage girl.

Tali had to resist biting her lip and spoiling her lipstick as she felt Julia's huge balls press against the cheeks of her ass, every inch of Julia's cock buried to the hilt inside of her slender body.

"Fuck it's been too long..." Tali purred to herself, her head tilted back, "Mm, Julia, you're so fucking hot."

Julia reached out with her hands, placing them on Tali's hips, desperate, urging her to move.

Tali responded, keen to pleasure herself on Julia's cock as she started to use her knees to lift and lower herself, working the massive shaft.

Julia panted and squeezed the hips in her grasp, watching the beauty that was her goth sugar baby ride her cock. She had hoped, on an outside chance, that it would only have been a couple of months until she had convinced Tali to have sex with her, she had never in her mind imagined that Tali would be as into her unique body as she was into the teen.

Tali looked down at Julia, reaching out with her own hands, fingers sinking into the soft flesh of her breasts, kneading and massaging them, enjoying the sensation of the heavy orbs, less firm and much larger than her own between her fingers.

Both girls were lost to their lust and desires, both panting and moaning in high, soft feminine tones, Julia releasing deeper sighs and longer gasps, Tali letting out soft squeaks and high-pitched moans as she bounced on the thick cock, her own breasts still bouncing, though not as freely as they were confined by her top.

"Let me make you feel good..." Tali spoke softly, looking down at Julia, every single aspect of her day had been amazing thanks to this woman and she would do absolutely anything to repay her.

Julia bit her lip and blushed crimson, "Ah, there's... Ah, there's nothing more..."

Tali smirked a little and squeezed the heavy breasts under her fingers, causing the older woman to writhe under her as she rode her cock, the shaft slick with her own fluids, "A-ah, yes there is... Tell me, don't be shy when you're, ah! Mm, when you're already balls deep in my pussy."

Julia bit her lip, embarrassed but too into it to back out now, "F-fuck... Tali... Talk dirty? Please?"

Tali blinked in surprise and looked down at the woman, her own blush deepening, but she'd been asked to do weirder things in her sex life before.

The two looked at each other for a long moment before Tali swallowed, her lips parted as she moaned, "Fuck yes! Ah! Fuck my slutty pussy with your massive cock, fuck you're so big and hard! Mmm, use my cunt!"

Julia felt a surge of satisfaction roll through her body as Tali's sweet voice erupted with strings of pure unadulterated lewdness, she didn't hesitate, it was time for her to take control, put Tali in her place.

Tali gasped loud as Julia rolled over, never withdrawing herself for the teens pussy as she flipped her, pinning her in the missionary position, her full heavy breasts resting against the teens slender chest, feeling the fabric of her new shirt under her sensitive nipples as she started to fuck the girl, taking her, owning her.

Tali stretched her arms out above her head, her legs moving up, wrapping her legs around her lover's waist, arching her back and only now regretting that she hadn't undressed, wanting to feel the woman's soft skin sliding and caressing against her own, but she would give Julia what she wanted, what they both needed.

"A-ah! Fuck me, yesss dominate me, ah fuck my pussy is so hot! Make me scream! Fuck your little girls pussy! Harder, harder!" Tali cried out, writhing her hips up skillfully to meet the woman's downward thrusts, Julia wasn't being gentle and Tali loved that, their bodies slamming together, Julia constantly hitting her clit with each thrust, sending pleasure jolting through her.

Julia stared down with panting gasps at the beautifully made up teen hungrily working her cock, her own hair lay damp against her back, her body slick with water from the shower and her own sweat, staining the girl's new clothes but not caring.

The sparse bedroom echoed with the sound of their impassioned lovemaking, the girl was vocal and she couldn't get enough of it, she was constantly moaning and gasping, asking for it to be faster, harder, begging for more.

Tali wasn't even aware of what she was saying as she pleaded for Julia to cum inside of her, to fill her up, she couldn't tell at what point she herself had started to cum around Julia's big white cock, but each slamming strike against her clit stopped it from waning, constantly keeping her at the peak, her mind a haze of white as she kept her legs hooked around Julia's waist.

Julia reached up with one hand and tangled her fingers in Tali's hair, roughly yanking it back exposing the pale white skin of her delicate neck, leaning in she bit it, sucking hard, marking her as property as, with her cock hammering in and out of the teens perfect little fuck sleeve, her cock exploded inside the girl, the pleasure driving them both to new heights as she spent her thick creamy load inside of Tali's thirsty pussy.

All throughout her climax her thrusts never slowed, but she timed them with the pulses of her cum, making sure each pulse of seed happened at the lowest point of her thrust, spending it as deep as she could inside the tight walls of the lust-crazed toy.

Tali's mind was swimming in pure bliss, she hadn't even registered the pain at her neck as Julia marked her or noticed that the woman was cumming inside her unprotected pussy, her mind and thoughts only returning to her as the thrusts slowed and stopped, the woman lying now still on top her, pinning her, breathing hot and hard in her ear.

They lay like that, a tangled mess of exhausted limbs until finally, her cock soft, Julia rolled off the teen to lay beside her, her glistening half hard cock resting against one of her thick thighs.

"T-tali... Baby... Are you okay?" She said, her voice quavering with exhaustion, relief and satisfaction.

Tali shook her head softly, but her face was split by a wide grin, her perfect hair now messed and splayed against the bed, "No... I ah... I can't believe I was missing out... Ah... On that... All my life."

Julia laughed softly and reached out with her hand, taking Tali's in her own, giving it a soft squeeze and feeling the girl return the gesture.

"I'm uh... Not on the pill..." Tali said softly almost as an afterthought as she held her hand.

Julia shrugged a little, "I can't have kids, don't worry," she smirked a little, "I can cum in you as much as I want."

Tali grinned wider and let out a soft little giggle, "Mmm, you fucking better."

Together they rested, bonding in quiet peace on her bed simply enjoying each others company. After a couple of minutes, Tali turned, laying on her side, one leg lifted over Julia's thigh, her arm draped gently across her stomach and her head resting lightly on the woman's full pillowy breast, the pair of them living in the moment of the beautiful afterglow.

They cleaned and dressed, never apart from each other for the rest of the evening for more than was necessary, all smiles, gentle conversations every moment drenched in physicality, the two were unable to keep their hands off of each other, Julia constantly groping and squeezing her teenage girl, Tali constantly hugging herself to Julia's plush form.

They ordered takeout as they had planned seemingly a lifetime ago and settled down together to watch Netflix, as the evening dragged into night Tali lay with Julia, for the first time she could remember not only content with her life, but happy and excited for what the new day might bring, cuddled up to a woman from dreams she didn't even know she had, engrossed in a film projected on a screen as big as she had ever seen, the sound system so well designed for the house that she believed she was in the film, it was an old one from nineteen eighty-seven, staring that woman from House of Cards.

The film ended and their embrace tightened, their lips meeting, Tali no longer caring for her lipstick, she only wanted more of Julia. They kissed, slow and deep, falling for one another's bodies and beings all over again. Tali cupped and squeezed Julia's heavy breasts through the casual shirt she had worn after their first encounter and the woman's arm looped around the teen, resting on her young pert ass.

Tali stood, pulling Julia up and tugging her towards her own bedroom eager and hungry to fuck, But Julia, seemingly rough when in the mood had different ideas.

She stripped Tali of her top, leaving her only in her leggings and skirt and pushed her roughly against the window. Tali gasped and arched her back, pushing her body back and parting her legs, her arms and breasts pressed against the cool thick glass.

Tali stared out, gasping suddenly as she felt herself once more filled, Julia's hands on her hips as she started to plunge her thick cock once more into her tight, smooth teen pussy. She could see all the people below, watching as she was pushed against the glass, again and again, her moans increasing as her pleasure mounted, her breath misting the pane.

She felt a hand roughly tangle in her half hair, pulling it back and she looked up at the stars, not that there had to be any to see them. Tali was in love.