Sugarblue Beach

Story Info
Three days change her life forever.
4.8k words
4.11
12.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sea has always fascinated me. The way the waves flow over the water. The amazing colours help focus your mind and bring a sense of calmness, inner peace and clarity. I have always loved just sitting on the beach in the same place watching the sea for hours on end. It's the closest thing to paradise or heaven. I suppose that's why I enjoyed helping Chris, before the fire that is.

My name is Simone. I am eighteen, 5'11, slim, have long brown hair and brown eyes with slightly larger than average size breasts, I live in a small costal town called Sugarblue Beach, which is in North Carolina. Chris repairs boats and also owned a boating store. He's in his mid-thirties and about 6ft. He's slim and has dark hair and brown eyes. I used to help him repair boats when I was younger and then I used to work at his store before it burnt down, the cops thought it was arson. There was this one detective called Burke who even thought it was me! It Wasn't. He's a creepy guy, middle-aged with red hair. I know it sounds crazy but I'm sure he was following me. Since the fire things had been weird. Chris's wife had left him and also left town, she was a bitch, although her daughter Stephanie stayed with Chris. But things generally started to settle down. Until three days that would change our lives forever. It all began on a Tuesday as I started work at Marco's Dinner.

Since the fire I had been working as a waitress at this dinner, which was located in the middle of town. It was a good job although it wasn't as fun as working in the boating store with Chris. I was serving a guy in the dinner when I spotted someone across the street. It was sunny and I couldn't see properly but I'm pretty sure that it was that detective and it was clear to me that this person was sitting at a table watching me. I served the guy. Then, maybe foolishly, I went across the street to confront the man sitting at the table.

"Hello Simone" Burke said.

"What do you want? Are you watching me?" I replied.

"Yes I am"

"You're a dick" (properly not the best think to say to a cop in the cold light of day). "I didn't start the fire. I don't know anything about it. Don't you have anything better to do with your time? Like for example, catching a criminal?"

"It was arson and I will find out who did it."

"By spying on me?"

"You'll find out who did it and tell me Simone."

"You're sick you know that?" He Stood Up.

"See ya brown eyes." Then he walked away.

After my shift I decided to walk over to Chris's workshop. It was dark by now as I walked along the beach. The wind was blowing and it was a little chilly. I looked behind me. I wondered weather or not I was being followed. I as approached the workshop I saw Chris sitting on the floor in the sand in front of the door. His face was in his hands and his head was resting on his knees. It was clear that he had been crying. I walked over to him. He looked up at me.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah. Hi. I'm fine, it's just ...you know."

"It's okay to be upset you know, your wife did just leave town." I paused then sarcastically said "And you're store burned down!"

He laughed, well he half laughed.

"Want a coffee?" He nodded. I held out my hand to help lift him up from the floor and we went inside. I made us some coffee and we talked some more about his wife's departure for a while. He seemed better. By now we had drunk our coffee and I was sat on a workbench with my legs hanging down towards the floor. The bench was near a doorway. Chris was leaning on the doorframe looking at me. I then told him what had happened earlier that day with the cop.

"Simone I believe you, I don't think you set fire to my store. No matter what the cops say."

"Thanks. But why don't they believe me?" He stepped closer to me. He put his finger underneath my chin and lifted my head so I was looking at him.

"Listen, over the years you have really helped me out. With the fire and my wife leaving town. I don't think that I would have survived without you. You have had to deal with the cops, and you still cope. You have a job now and are happy. You are better off without me. I just hold you back. I cause all of your problems. You should go."

"Helping you has given my life meaning, without you in my life I don't know what I would do. Who's going to look out for you" I turned my head away from him.

"Thanks, I need a friend" He reached out and tapped my thigh. I gazed up at him and our eyes met. It was electric. We moved to kiss each other it was incredible. It was passionate but romantic. What would happen next was inevitable. He placed his on my side and slid his hand up until he was touching my breast. He then started to unbutton my blouse and slid it off my shoulders. We continued to kiss he put his hand around my back and removed my bra. My breasts were erect and now on full display. He started running his hands over them, teasing them. I was very aroused. Then he stopped, he took my hand and led me to a boat in the workshop. We went up the steps, hand in hand. When we were on the deck of the boat, he turned round and embraced me. We started kissing again. I lifted his t-shirt off and threw it overboard. I touched his chest; he was well built and very manly. I undid his belt and pants his took them off. He started to kiss my breasts and suck my nipples. It was fabulous. He unzipped my skirt it fell to the floor, he unzipped my boots and slid them off. He took my hand and we lied down on the floor. He leaned over me and slid down my panties down and off my legs. I lay there, exposed. My pussy was oozing by now. He kissed my pussy. He then moved up my body until he was kissing my neck.

Softly he said, "I don't have a condom."

I looked at him. I knew I had to have him regardless. "That's okay, lets do it anyway," I said.

He replied, "I'll withdraw." He moved down my body until he was knelling between my legs. I spread them and lifted my pelvis up a little, as he entered. He was larger than anyone I've slept with before. I'm not a virgin I've slept with a few guys but I never wanted anyone as much. His penis was big and I was fairly tight. A few trusts he was in fully my pussy griped him tight; there wasn't a lot of space. He began thrusting. I had my hands flat on the deck. He used his hands to hold my body up a little. We kissed. I was ready to and so was he. I went up on my elbows and looked at his face, he could tell I was ready.

"Don't withdraw, cum inside me, promise Chris?" I begged. He nodded, I lay back. He thrust a few more times then there it was, my explosion, I yelped in delight, full body ecstasy. Then I felt it like a water pistol, he came. He filled me, it was an amazing sensation. I never let a guy do that before. He withdrew and rolled over next to me. He closed his eyes, he needed a minute. I looked down at my pussy filled and covered with cum. A little dripped down onto the deck and in between the wood it was incredible. I touched my pussy and then turned to Chris. I kissed him. He put his arm around me and I put my head on his chest. Before we fell asleep.

Wednesday. I went for a run along the beach. I remember gazing at the sea. I wasn't thinking about the cop or the fire for a change. I arrived home. No one was awake yet so I sneaked into my room. I sat on my bed and started thinking about yesterday. After 20 minutes or so, I took a shower and changed my clothes. I set off for work. After a few minutes, in the distance was a figure. Chris? I wondered. No, it was detective Burke.

"What the hell do you want?"

"Nothing, only I know who started the fire"

"Who?"

"It wasn't you, I know that, it's either Chris or Stephanie"

"Which one detective?" I said sarcastically.

"That's where you come in"

"No" It was clear what he was thinking.

"I think so"

"What do you want me to do?"

"I want you to find evidence. Like gloves, matches, written evidence, anything like that."

"How am I going to do that?"

"Use your imagination. I'll be seeing you soon." And with that he walked away. I watched him leave with a puzzled look on my face. After my shift at the dinner, I went to the workshop but there was no one there. I decided to try Chris's house. I rang the bell. Chris answered the door.

"What are you doing here Simone?" Chris said in an aggressive manner. Taken by surprise at the comment I just stood there. Then, after he had a second to think what he was doing, he kissed me and said in a nicer tone

"Simone you know that Stephanie could have answered the door, she doesn't know about us."

"Us?" I replied in a cute way. Chris smiled.

"Us, you and me. Come in." I went inside and sat on his couch.

"Wine?"

"Are you trying to seduce me?" I said in a luring manner. He walked over and kissed me. Then he softly whispered to me

"Shall we take this upstairs?" I looked at him with hunger in my eyes. It was hot. He took my hand and kissed it gently before I stood up. He then led me by the hand upstairs and into his bedroom.

We kissed softly by the bed; Chris removed my dress by sliding it off my shoulders. He removed my bra and started move his hands onto my breasts. Then he lifted me up and laid me back on the bed. He slid down my panties, spread my legs and looked up for permission. No one had ever gone down on me before I was excited. He started kissing my clit, then my thighs. He started running his tongue over my clit and sucked it gently. He then moved his tongue down over my pussy. Then he slid his tongue in slightly. The excitement of my first time, the situation, the psychical sensation, I was ready to cum. He slid his tongue into my wet pussy again and I came. I arched my back and bit my lip to stop myself screaming, Stephanie was in the house. I lay back on the bed. I looked up at Chris, he could see my delight. I asked him in a low, sexy voice "Should I swallow or spit?" Chris stood up by the bed. Then he removed his clothes his cock was already erect. I knelt down next to him and opened my mouth. I started to lick his cock I then moved my mouth over his cock and began sucking. I looked up, he seemed happy. He was growing in my mouth, I moved forward till almost all of his cock was I my mouth. I continued to suck gently for a few seconds the harder in rotation. He tapped my head. He moved back his cock fell out of my mouth, I was a little disappointed. He took my arms and lifted me up on the bed he then positioned me on all fours facing away from him he then knelt behind me on the bed and guided his cock into my soaking wet pussy he began to trust. I felt a euphoric wave begin to rise. I stated to orgasm I let out a small whimper. Chris, noticing this signal came. It was like a different type of orgasm from usual, it made my whole body ripple, but it was still amazing. I felt his cum inside me. I crossed my legs together to try to hold it in. We curled up together and fell asleep.

Thursday. Chris had already gone to work when I woke up. He usually starts work at 6:00am and it was around 7:00am. I heard a noise outside the door. It was Stephanie, Chris's Daughter. She was seventeen, yes, almost the same age as me. She had shoulder length dark hair with red highlights. She was tall and slim with slightly large breasts for her frame. I quickly got up, dressed and brushed my hair back. Then I peeked out of the room and saw her enter the bathroom. This was my chance. I waited about thirty seconds and then crept past the bathroom and into her bedroom. I shut the door behind me and began searching for something like.a diary. Good work detective. I look in the drawers of her desk nothing. I continued the search but still I could not find anything of use to my investigation. Then an idea. I had a fight in my mind between right and wrong, morality, I wondered what type of person I was and what I should do now. Then suddenly a decision, clarity. I didn't have much time. I quickly and quietly crept past the bathroom and downstairs. Then made my way outside and shut the front door behind me. I waited around for 15 minutes long enough time for Stephanie to go back to her room and get dressed. I rang the doorbell. I waited a minute then the front door opened. Stephanie looked surprised but glad to see me.

"Hi Stephanie" I knew her fairly well because she went to my high school, we would talk to each other regularly and we would say hi when we saw each other around.

"Hey Simone"

"I just came by to see if you are alright"

"Mom left town"

"I know, that's why I thought you might like some female company "

"Yeah, thanks, come on in." We went inside and sat down. We started chatting. We had a really nice and fun morning. She smiled a little and started to open up to me. We talked about her feelings, the fire and her mom. It was early afternoon now and had been talking for a while so I thought now is the time to start my detective work.

"So, are you seeing anyone at the moment?" (Dangerous ground considering.)

"No"

"Are there any guys on the radar?"

"No, everything's been so crazy lately I just ain't got the time for a guy right now"

"Must be tough without a guy?" I said in a sexy manner.

"Well it's not really that bad. I ...." Stephanie paused.

"Go on, you can tell me" I said insistently. "I won't tell anyone you can trust me"

"I can trust you can I"

"Yes"

"You can't tell anyone what I am about to tell you, promise"

"I promise I won't tell anyone"

"I have a solution to that problem."

"What do you mean?"

"Well" she paused and stared at me. "When do you, if you um...you know...service yourself?" Surprised I muttered

"Well, It's err difficult, with my parents, and my brother and sister always around the house."

"Exactly. With my dad around, I wouldn't want to do it here. But I do have somewhere I can go. Come with me."

We got up and headed out the door. We walked south down trough town to the other side we reached a house. I asked Stephanie

"What's this place?"

"It's was my grandma's house"

"Was"

"She died six months ago." Of course she did you idiot.

"I'm sorry"

"Don't be. Mom was here until she left town. Now I have the keys." She took the keys opened the door and we went inside.

"I keep all of my personal stuff here now." I thought to myself her diary must be here. I tried to keep focus on the conversation.

"Oh, right"

"You must keep all this to yourself" she glanced over at me looking for reassurance.

"I will" I replied.

"This place is private. No one will disturb you because no one knows about this place so I can...." Stephanie coughed "... self service." She turned to face me then said" I have to go to meet my friend in town then were going to shopping. Stay." she said invitingly. "You can err...masturbate." She smiled at me and licked her lip slightly. "Here use my room, there is stuff in the drawer. If you could just put clean sheets on the bed and drop the keys back at my house when you're done okay"

"Okay thanks" could I say anything else, It wasn't a bad offer.

"Okay gotta go" and with that she left. I looked in the rooms. There was nothing of interest to my investigation. There was only Stephanie's room to go. I went inside. The room was a sandy colour and there was a window on the far side. There was a single bed in the room, a desk a TV/VCR and a closet. I went to the desk and opened a drawer. Sure enough there it was her diary. I looked inside and it was clear that she started the fire, why? It was mid afternoon and a thought occurred to me. If I don't pleasure myself and just leave the sheets clean, Stephanie may become suspicious. By now the darkness of the situation was turning me on. I could put water on the sheets but Stephanie might smell them I thought. There was only one way to be sure. There was no way to cover the window, which only led to the rear of the house anyway, and it looked quiet. I touched my crotch. I could feel a tingle, well more like a fire now. I opened the closet. There were no clothes in it only two drawers. I opened one it was empty. I opened the other one inside was a videotape, a vibrator, some lubricant and a dildo. I took everything except the dildo (who knows where that has been). I placed the videotape in the VCR. Then I removed my top, my shoes, and pants and then took of my bra and sat on the bed. Last time I did it was in my bathroom in my house. My parents were downstairs, my sister was in her room and my brother was in the other bathroom. I had taken off my bedclothes and sat down on the toilet. I then fingered myself till I came. I could hear my sister walking past the bathroom, outside the door while I came. It wasn't the most pleasant experience. I couldn't relax properly. But anyhow, I lay sitting up and pressed the start button on the VCR and turned on the TV. It was porn a guy fucking this girl on a bed. I put lubricant on my hands and slid one over my breasts and into my panties. I rubbed for a while then slid my panties off onto the floor I turned on the vibrator and teased my clit with it. After a while I slid a finger or two inside my pussy. Unknown to me a certain cop was standing near the window watching me fuck myself. I was close to climax but suddenly, the tape changed. It wasn't porn now it was cam recorder footage of me. I could tell by the clothes that I was wearing the footage was taken over a few months. Then within a flash, it switched back to the porn. Bang, the door flew open. Two cops and Detective Burke burst into the room. I froze; shocked for a few seconds, then I immediately took my fingers out of my pussy and tried to cover myself up. Burke began to speak

"You are under arrest for the arson attack at The Sugarblue Riverside Boat Store on January 13th..."

I was in total shock and don't remember much about how I got to the station. But I remember the shame of putting my clothes on in front of the smirking officers.

Embarrassing is a bit of an understatement. Servicing myself when the cops burst in to arrest me was an unfortunate coincidence. But after seeing that tape, it was clear it was no 'unfortunate coincidence'. I had been set up, big time. After questioning it was even clearer. The diary contained a confession to the arson but did not contain any reference to Stephanie. Just me. The house was not registered to grandma but let to someone using my name! There was no tape. It was 'chewed up' in the VCR or something. Another coincidence. There was nothing I could say, Nothing. Total screwed over. How could I say, "I just went to the house to masturbate." It ridiculous. My best bet now was Detective Burke.

"She set me up," I shouted

"I know" he replied

"What are we going to do?"

"Well, we are going to charge you with arson and call your parents" he looked at me with sympathy

"But....." I muttered

"You have to deal with it Simone. Until we can prove your innocence."

That night was absolutely awful. I remember my brother's look of disgust at his little sister, who was caught with her fingers in her pussy by the cops. It was unbearable. So I went to bed, because tomorrow is another day as they say.

Thursday. I woke up at 7:00am, hit the shower and changed. A red dress, rather appropriate I thought. I looked good, I have to say. I had a little breakfast put on my leather jacket and set off. A woman on a mission as they say. After all payback is a bitch. I spent the morning sitting by the sea, sitting in my spot on the beach looking out at the mighty ocean. The sea brings me clarity and it was clear what I would have to do. Get revenge and save Chris. Both at the same time would be great. As I walked back towards town, a car pulled up

"Get in." Burke Said.

"I'm going to go to the house and tell Stephanie I know everything. I'm also going to tell her about our plan yesterday. Hopefully it will panic her into a confession."

12